he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:23 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 323, Datisi wrote: i'm mulling it over

we know that ythan is 100% an ascetic cop and not BP

but like, what i just wrote in thread, lld said we're insta killing any BP and then she yelled at me for trying to find out if ythan is ascetic???
yes
In post 324, Datisi wrote: wait, did ythan not yet confirm who's the clear?
also apparently not, I think when PB commented in discord it must've been his guesses to Ythan's question
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:24 am

Post by Datisi »

let's assume that ythan and lld are scum together

could this potentially be a gambit? i know you did it with your team in that schadd pyp

assuming it's not, then - if jjh does go down today, it's 3 scum 4 town going into night. BUT mith has a bullet and ythan is confscum. so mith always shoots ythan and scum always shoots mith

so it'd be final 5 of me/you/lld/ali/bella

which, hm, i'm not actually sure how that plays out

of course, if mith is scum n3 gun then they just win outright if they yeet jjh
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:25 am

Post by Datisi »

because my issue is i don't think ythan is townie at all, she wasn't softing shit in the thread, and - if she's town, then jjh has to be scum, but if jjh is scum, scum likely KNOWS that ythan was the cop slot, so why the fuck is ythan alive?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:30 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 326, Datisi wrote: let's assume that ythan and lld are scum together

could this potentially be a gambit? i know you did it with your team in that schadd pyp

assuming it's not, then - if jjh does go down today, it's 3 scum 4 town going into night. BUT mith has a bullet and ythan is confscum. so mith always shoots ythan and scum always shoots mith

so it'd be final 5 of me/you/lld/ali/bella

which, hm, i'm not actually sure how that plays out

of course, if mith is scum n3 gun then they just win outright if they yeet jjh
brain is sieve, I honestly don't remember what we did in that schadd PyP - did I rep out of that one halfway? I know there's one where I was scum and enchant repped into my slot

don't we just lose either way if we lim jjh and jjh is town? 3 scum 4 town into night, 2 scum 3 town into day -- oh cool, we don't lose so long as mith is town there which I'm not sold on

I also don't think that scum HAS to kill mith there if they think he's wrong on reads or something
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:31 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 327, Datisi wrote: i don't think ythan is townie at all
talk me through this? also I think it's possible that jjh could be tracker/JK slot and scum successfully guessed that Ythan was cop from the soft guilty
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:32 am

Post by Datisi »

no, it's because

if we misyeet today, then EITHER mith is town and shoots correctly, OR mafia wins

which means that if we end up living another day, it MUST mean that mith is town who shot scum, thus conftown, thus why would he be alive

(alternatively, there's a galaxy brain town jailkeeper but i doubt it)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:34 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 329, Menalque wrote:
talk me through this? also I think it's possible that jjh could be tracker/JK slot and scum successfully guessed that Ythan was cop from the soft guilty
she wasn't softing the lld result at all on d2
and she was playing the way where she was saying "lol kill me if you don't like how i'm playing"
claiming a guilty in yeetlo is risky because everyone would generally be thinking "what if this is the final gambit" so you gotta try to at least get some amount of towncred for people to actually believe you

and she was like, doing none of that? the only time she was actually engaging with the game was through titus
~M
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:36 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 330, Datisi wrote: no, it's because

if we misyeet today, then EITHER mith is town and shoots correctly, OR mafia wins

which means that if we end up living another day, it MUST mean that mith is town who shot scum, thus conftown, thus why would he be alive

(alternatively, there's a galaxy brain town jailkeeper but i doubt it)
I would keep conftown with bad reads alive over non-conftown with good reads going into 5p Elo

I think there are enough people like me that even a then-to-be conftown mith isn't a guaranteed shot from scum
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:38 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 331, Datisi wrote:
In post 329, Menalque wrote:
she wasn't softing the lld result at all on d2
and she was playing the way where she was saying "lol kill me if you don't like how i'm playing"
claiming a guilty in yeetlo is risky because everyone would generally be thinking "what if this is the final gambit" so you gotta try to at least get some amount of towncred for people to actually believe you

and she was like, doing none of that? the only time she was actually engaging with the game was through titus
I think she softed it by the change in the interaction pattern but I'd need to look back

from how combative she was with her on D1, by D2 she's all support and trying to talk/engage etc, to me that fits a pattern of getting a clear. but like I say I need to check

I think there's something to that, but also I think sometimes town can get overly confident on their PR saving them? I can't remember which game it was but there was a game not toooooo long ago where I had a PR (think it was a large) and was counting on that to clear me especially as I'd crumbed it. it didn't, but I was expecting it to, so I didn't worry about not looking that townie up until the claim

so I can see her doing that too
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:39 am

Post by Datisi »

i feel like she went from arguing a ton with lld to not doing fuckall on d2

but like, if she's scum, she's not stupid - if she's planning to fake a guilty on d3, she knows she has to like, at least SOMEWHAT look like a cop that had results

which also makes me think why the fuck is titus playing this "guess our results" game
~M
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:45 am

Post by Menalque »

oh she did claim the result lol
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:45 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 334, Datisi wrote: which also makes me think why the fuck is titus playing this "guess our results" game
I would like this answered tbf
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:54 am

Post by Menalque »

dats, what do you think of my latest thought in thread?

that it's either exactly mith/Bella/jjh

or exactly mith/lld/ythan

?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 5:01 am

Post by Datisi »

uh idk

mith/ythan/lld personally makes sense to me here, but hell maybe even something like ythan/lld/jjh like, with the way that lld is suddenly locktown on ythan and trying to make sure mith listens to her, it's giving t/s vibes
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 5:03 am

Post by Datisi »

god i fucking hate solving teams idk if i ever solved teams well

i think i'm tunelling on lld suddenly jumping up and trying to make sure the game goes how she wants and that she's gonna beat us into submission, and by extent on ythan
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 5:04 am

Post by Datisi »

am i missing something for why you have mith in all (well, both) worlds you're considering right now
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 6:46 am

Post by Datisi »

am i insane

like those things that lld is saying are equivalent aren't equivalent at all what the fuuuuck
~M
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 9:54 pm

Post by Menalque »

okay so I had an overnight bus ride and I'm so tired that my brain is essentially not working

Koba's recent hype is that instead of it being mith, it's ythan/jjh/Bella but I still think that ythan claiming a guilty on a buddy and promptly not dying the next night is just really insanely dumb play for ythan!scum soooo
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 9:55 pm

Post by Menalque »

if I have a bit of time later this afternoon before going out then I'll try to be on a bit but no guarantees
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 10:24 pm

Post by Datisi »

it is my birthday i will likely not be on much today :)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 10:25 pm

Post by Datisi »

i first had a thought why jjh/ythan makes sense then why it absolutely doesn't make sense, but i had a stronf bout of insomnia last night until like 4am and i got up at 7 so i'm like weeeeee
~M
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 344, Datisi wrote: it is my birthday i will likely not be on much today :)
Oh fuck belated happy birthday!!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Datisi »

hey mena i know you have like, a life or whatever, which like i think is very cool and all

but pls come back at some point lmao i hate opening this game because it feels like whatever post i make gets ignored by literally everyone :3
~M
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2023 5:12 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 347, Datisi wrote: hey mena i know you have like, a life or whatever, which like i think is very cool and all

but pls come back at some point lmao i hate opening this game because it feels like whatever post i make gets ignored by literally everyone :3
I’ll be back post-holiday which is ending tomo!

Quoting this so u can see it
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 10:58 pm

Post by Datisi »

hey so about that coming back
~M

Return to “Completed Game Topics”