PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 298, mozamis wrote:
In post 282, PeaceBringer wrote:good lord there has been no real posting or engagement...nothing to really say anything more about...
Policy lynch time. He's obviously not interested in playing. And yes, I think he's probably town. Though there is the small chance he could be playing "too dumb to be scum" as well. But either way, he's not gonna help town win.

VOTE PEACEBRINGER.

Otherwise, Skelda or Hermy for me. JK, Garmr still strongest town reads. Probably Smargaret as well.
oh I am not dumb, go look at the completed game Chef Mafia... I am been playing how I play for over a decade. However, the way things play here is antithesis to how I know to play.
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by Broken Aquarium »

how do you know to play? (curious)
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 322, Garmr wrote:Broken we have been over this a thousand times. Sheeping with out clarifying why you agree is bad. Your defensive reaction after JKLM voted you was bad and you ignoring arguments as defense is bad. If your town your playing it in a very anti town way.
bull puckey- sheeping is null... in fact all this stuff listed in null and just bad blah blah blah... and seeing how it is garmr, yup, scummy statement.
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:28 pm

In post 324, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 304, Hermy wrote:I feel like doing a few little case things right now :)

PeaceBringer

Spoiler:
In post 45, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote jklm
In post 51, PeaceBringer wrote:well garmr, you can take it and stick it up your backside
it is not schtick it is what I do and how I play... feel free to do what you are doing...
you cannot help it...

vote garmr
In post 66, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote Skelda...
In post 131, PeaceBringer wrote:after catching up,
unvote
In post 132, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote broken aquarium...
just because
In post 200, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote project matt
In post 204, PeaceBringer wrote:not that gamr makes that point
Vote honig...
In post 283, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote gamr
If this was anybody but Peace then I'd make a fuss. This flitting between votes and not giving reasons annoys me. But since Peace is being an absolute bumnugget in general, I'll satisfy nyself with an itritated sigh.

But definitely first choice for a policy lynch.
all that said, this pretty much is my last game obligation on sight then I am out of hear as this obsession with explanations and blah blah blah BS really does not pertain to finding scum, just a lot of noise imo.
yes.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 326, Broken Aquarium wrote:how do you know to play? (curious)
want my history. Back in 2002-2003 the game Werewolf was introduced over at http://www.footballguys.net. I started playing there, found this site as a result, tried playing games here. I stayed for 2 years. Back then the "site meta" was basically do not say squat. I had some other issues and got fed up and left in 2005. I still play at a private site derivated off of footballguys http://www.packmentality.net. I play "mafia" for a couple years at goalline blitz before it faded there. I know Jake from State Farm from there, came back to play with him. However, running into a site culture and style of play that is the antithesis to how I play. Most recent game at footballguys is http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/in ... ry16018566 and you read it you will find night and day differences in culture of play.
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:45 pm

It really just depends on the game you are in. The sites big enough that different pockets of play styles exist.
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:57 pm

In post 329, PeaceBringer wrote:
want my history. Back in 2002-2003 the game Werewolf was introduced over at http://www.footballguys.net. I started playing there, found this site as a result, tried playing games here. I stayed for 2 years. Back then the "site meta" was basically do not say squat. I had some other issues and got fed up and left in 2005. I still play at a private site derivated off of footballguys http://www.packmentality.net. I play "mafia" for a couple years at goalline blitz before it faded there. I know Jake from State Farm from there, came back to play with him. However, running into a site culture and style of play that is the antithesis to how I play. Most recent game at footballguys is http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/in ... ry16018566 and you read it you will find night and day differences in culture of play.
i took at look at the last link. it seems more ..like, one liner posts? i guess you would say
here's an example of off site stuff i'm used to: http://talkrational.org/showthread.php?t=52254
it's somewhat the same... or seems to be. days are at most 48 hours long, and it's a lot of posting IRT and getting a sense of the people you are posting with. rather than, making huge ass cases. making huge ass cases, seems like it makes it easier for scum to hide, actually. even, any scum, can look town, when they have the time to find flaws in a townies actions and reference this or that, to make it seem like they've found something.

/kinda off topic
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:59 pm

Huge ass cases aren't at all site meta though. Haven't been for a long time for exactly what you said, too beneficial for scum when town expects structured cases.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by smargaret »

prod dodge. Real life is screwing with me; hopefully I'll be able to actually post tomorrow.
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:19 pm

In post 332, Broken Aquarium wrote:Huge ass cases aren't at all site meta though. Haven't been for a long time for exactly what you said, too beneficial for scum when town expects structured cases.
so you think it's the town that initiates it?

from what i've seen. i get a lot of people 'demanding' that i post my reasons in FULL.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 331, Broken Aquarium wrote:
In post 329, PeaceBringer wrote:
i took at look at the last link. it seems more ..like, one liner posts? i guess you would say
here's an example of off site stuff i'm used to: http://talkrational.org/showthread.php?t=52254
it's somewhat the same... or seems to be. days are at most 48 hours long, and it's a lot of posting IRT and getting a sense of the people you are posting with. rather than, making huge ass cases. making huge ass cases, seems like it makes it easier for scum to hide, actually. even, any scum, can look town, when they have the time to find flaws in a townies actions and reference this or that, to make it seem like they've found something.

/kinda off topic
yup. That is more in line with what I am used to. Although I am not even talking about huge ass cases, just the obsession with having a "reason" for everything and expressing the reason. Once I out something I am looking at and use as a reason it's usefulness is shot... I am more game to game, reaction to reaction and does it seem consistent. Sometimes I get it right, other times wrong.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

In post 298, mozamis wrote:
In post 282, PeaceBringer wrote:good lord there has been no real posting or engagement...nothing to really say anything more about...
Policy lynch time. He's obviously not interested in playing.
And yes, I think he's probably town.
Though there is the small chance he could be playing "too dumb to be scum" as well. But either way, he's not gonna help town win.

VOTE PEACEBRINGER.

Otherwise, Skelda or Hermy for me. JK, Garmr still strongest town reads. Probably Smargaret as well.
If you think he is town, then why kill him. If he isn't weighing town down, then it helps to have an extra person. And he wouldn't dare play too dumb to be scum, because he has been playing this game for a long time, so if he did that now, one meta on him would make you realize that he does play like this, and that he knows how to play this game, so it would be a really interesting gambit. Wait until day 2 atleast, lynch some scum in teh meantime.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

In post 310, Broken Aquarium wrote:I think you are scum. I have no need to defend against you unless others are actually taking your post seriously. And god help me if the town is that bad.
Gamr has a great point in 311. No sense in repeating it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 323, Broken Aquarium wrote:i disagree. there is something to be said for votes without reasoning, sometimes.
i remember nacho saying that to me before. and a few of the last few games, i've kinda been on a kick, where i realize that scum are the ones who want to over explain their votes. like, they have to overly justify it... to make sure it's rock solid.
did you see my post to HERMY? i explained why i voted him (JKLM). he votes you in 262, and then in 272 does a total 180. it was odd.
if you are town playing right now, you are focusing way too hard on this sheeping thing.

alright. your post that you liked mneumonic's post on Skelda. is that enough to make mneumonic town for you?

@BA
Your focusing on the sheeping I have brought other points as well like how you got over emotional on the JKLM vote, the fact you didn't debunk any of my claims or the fact. Look at all my games I always explain myself extensively because I believe the more information you give out the easier you are to read. This is my play style through and you can feel free to look at my past games if you want. In my eyes my player style makes it harder for scum to hide and it seems to work for me. Also mnemonics still a bit iffy just you seem more scummy to me.

@ArcAngel9

Arch I want a forced replace for Peacebringer please
1.for playing against win conditions doesn't matter if his town or scum his still playing against them.
2.Do not bring outside influences into the game-Grudge He brought a grudge from a previous game into this and you can see from his style of posting here our the examples
In post 204, PeaceBringer wrote:not that gamr makes that point
Vote honig...
Voting the other guy to spite me doesn't actually bring up a reason why he thinks honigs scum.
In post 51, PeaceBringer wrote:well garmr, you can take it and stick it up your backside
it is not schtick it is what I do and how I play... feel free to do what you are doing...
you cannot help it...

vote garmr
I was asking him why would he play antitown on purpose and what he gets out of it and he responded with a insult like this. I have shrugged it off to try and keep things friendly but his just got worse as the game progress's
In post 324, PeaceBringer wrote:FYI- initial vote on Gamer was because of our "differences" the vote even on hoying or whatever the guys names is was going opposite just cause. However, the posts recently and "reasons" suggested recently make sense so there is actual reason beyond the fact I don't like him.
Here is the post where he admits to it.

I believe his still doing it after this post as
In post 327, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 322, Garmr wrote:Broken we have been over this a thousand times. Sheeping with out clarifying why you agree is bad. Your defensive reaction after JKLM voted you was bad and you ignoring arguments as defense is bad. If your town your playing it in a very anti town way.
bull puckey- sheeping is null... in fact all this stuff listed in null and just bad blah blah blah... and seeing how it is garmr, yup, scummy statement.
Look he isn't even debating why the points are null the reason are null nor does he try. He even throws in because it's garmr it a scum thing. He has had one game with me and he doesn't even list why it's scummy if it's me.

Peacebringer is not playing to win, his playing to spite me. If someone was about to be lynched and I said he had the slightest hint Peace would hammer that wagon. This should not be allowed in mafia. I'm sorry to bring this up Arcangel9 But anti town behavior like this I can't tolerate.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

slightest hint of town*
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

Garmr, you are full of shit. I am not playing against my win condition and I am not playing to spite you. I play how I play. But you are scum, so carry on.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

You've already admitted to it and if she doesn't force replace you I'm going to replace myself out.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

And Garmr, you are the one bringing out of game stuff into this game. I am playing the game as is. And while I do not like you it has no impact on the bearing of the game, whereas your personal perspective on how I play is. I am not playing to "spite" you. I am playing because it is the right thing to do. But keep on bringing your perspective that is beyond the scope of game.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 341, Garmr wrote:You've already admitted to it and if she doesn't force replace you I'm going to replace myself out.
then replace yourself out...
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

You voted honig just to make the opposite point to me how is that not playing to spite me.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

See, my voting you RVS and because I do not like you is no different then any other RVS. I am not seeking to push a lynch on vendetta or grudge. In fact, my going the current wagon has nothing to do with that, the fact you want to make it about differences is actually a scummy move. Oh and going opposite of you before you showed yourself to exhibit more scummy behavior is also not "outside" the game matters. Your obsession on "play style" that you are hiding behind is. Also, your comment on "playing to win condition" is a matter of perspective. I am playing to eliminate scum. See chef mafia for comparison in terms of a finished game where I played how I play as town and town won.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 344, Garmr wrote:You voted honig just to make the opposite point to me how is that not playing to spite me.
voting opposite you isn't spite. I do not trust your take, going opposite, is simply just that. No spite. There is lack of trust and you have not displayed any reason I should trust you. Period.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

No peace your not making up some bs reason to your posts. They were def anti town and spiteful I'm not having you ruin another game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

And this is my last post till angel sorts things out.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 347, Garmr wrote:No peace your not making up some bs reason to your posts. They were def anti town and spiteful I'm not having you ruin another game.
I have not ruined any game. My behavior is not anti town, it is just not playing the way you do. I have stated my perspective straight up. Leave the game. I have done nothing untoward. in fact in games I have observed seen far worse... so you don't want to play with me, leave the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”