Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:38 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Yosarian2 wrote:Xdaamno: Patrick had a good point; I still have no idea who you find suspicious.
I'll try and contribute more, but that in no way invalidates what I'm saying.

=======================
Page 14 Votecount

camn (0/7):
charter (0/7):
DizzyIzzyB13 (1/7): Incognito,
Ether (2/7): Yosarian2, camn
Green Crayons (0/7):
Incognito (0/7):
Korts (0/7):
OhGodMyLife (0/7):
Patrick (1/7): Xdaamno
skitzer (0/7):
Xdaamno (2/7): Green Crayons, Patrick
Yosarian2 (3/7): OhGodMyLife, charter, Ether

Not voting (3/12):

skitzer, DizzyIzzyB13, Korts,

With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch.

Countdown To Deadline
============================
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:39 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Incognito wrote:DizzyIzzy's last few posts have been solid. I'm beginning to feel much better about her alignment actually lol. I'm beginning to think that this style of play of her's is more a function of her playstyle rather than scummy behavior. I also looked through some of her recently completed games as scum, and I noticed slight differences in them when compared to here. That said
unvote

Looking at Korts's posting history shows that he's actively posting elsewhere on the forums and isn't doing anything here. I've noticed a few people mention his name, and I mentioned having issues with him also so I think a
vote: Korts
is certainly warranted.

I did some digging through Xdaamno's recently completed games and noticed some interesting things there too. I'll try and make a post about it hopefully sometime tomorrow or on Monday while commenting on some of the more recent stuff too. It's my mom's birthday today and Easter tomorrow so I might be a bit busy. :D
You'll find a very different playstyle, ftr.
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:42 am

Post by Incognito »

Xdaamno: I did indeed feel like your playstyle was very different. How did you determine that I would feel that way before I ever even said anything about it?
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:45 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Incognito wrote:Xdaamno: I did indeed feel like your playstyle was very different. How did you determine that I would feel that way before I ever even said anything about it?
What do you mean? Why would I not remember what my playstyle was like?
Cracking Idea Mafia
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:46 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Now its my turn to get an idea for who's actually reading my posts.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:46 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Xdaamno wrote:
Incognito wrote:Xdaamno: I did indeed feel like your playstyle was very different. How did you determine that I would feel that way before I ever even said anything about it?
What do you mean? Why would I not remember what my playstyle was like?
EBWOP: Oh, you mean why did you manage to pick up on the playstyle change? I thought it was pretty clear - a long time ago, I used to do large analyses in my first post, and more recently I used to be much more active in games than I am now. I'm sure there were a lot of other visible differences, too/
Cracking Idea Mafia
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:49 am

Post by Incognito »

Well, the only recently completed games I found of yours were town games really. I only found one recently completed game where you were scum but you replaced into that one really late. So if you're town in this particular game and you recognize that I'll find a very different playstyle here when compared to your past games that would mean you've made a conscious effort to change your pro-town play for whatever reason you've decided to. Or you could just be scum here and could be pre-emptively trying to shout that your playstyle changed since you yourself realize that your play as town and as scum is so dissimilar. That's why I asked.

OGML: I'm not ignoring your post -- I'll have comments about it by Monday.
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:50 am

Post by Incognito »

Double cross-post for the win.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:52 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Incognito wrote:Well, the only recently completed games I found of yours were town games really. I only found one recently completed game where you were scum but you replaced into that one really late. So if you're town in this particular game and you recognize that I'll find a very different playstyle here when compared to your past games that would mean you've made a conscious effort to change your pro-town play for whatever reason you've decided to. Or you could just be scum here and could be pre-emptively trying to shout that your playstyle changed since you yourself realize that your play as town and as scum is so dissimilar. That's why I asked.

OGML: I'm not ignoring your post -- I'll have comments about it by Monday.
I was scum in the longest Marathon Day game, here:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11027
Cracking Idea Mafia
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Incognito »

I try not to factor in Marathon-style play since I think it's dissimilar from the play required in regular games.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:55 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Incognito wrote:I try not to factor in Marathon-style play since I think it's dissimilar from the play required in regular games.
I played very, very close to my normal style of play in that game.
Cracking Idea Mafia
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:55 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Incog, if you feel marathon games are too dissimilar from normal games for good cross analysis, why did you never comment on Yos using a meta of me based on games played at Beach Bam? (If you did comment, kindly point me to where, because I missed it.)
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:59 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Xdaamno wrote:
Incognito wrote:I try not to factor in Marathon-style play since I think it's dissimilar from the play required in regular games.
I played very, very close to my normal style of play in that game.
Oh, EBWOP: I mean very, very close to how I want to be playing, as scum.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:02 am

Post by Incognito »

OGML, you're right, I didn't comment on it, but I never used it as a point against you either. I basically just ignored it as one of the points in his case since again, I don't think it's valid. I remember Yosarian2 did the same thing where he compared my play in SPQR and dahill1's play in SPQR to our play in the meets we went to too, and...... well we both know how SPQR ended lol. So I'd say Yosarian2 trying to compare your play here to your RL play is either a null-tell or a slight town-tell and not worthy of commenting on. If other people began to use that point against you, I'd have brought it up. As it stands, it was only Yos2 who did.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:31 am

Post by camn »

You DID have something to say!
OhGodMyLife wrote: Don't like camn's sudden abandonment of the Yos wagon, nor her immediate switch to pushing the case against Ether. After that move, camn could just has easily have been distancing from Yos are charter. But on of these two (charter, camn) is almost certainly the third member of the scumteam.
I haven't abandoned it.. I just want more info out of Day one than I think we are getting. You guys are pretty verbose, and there really has been a lot of meta-discussion and not much groundwork-for-catching-scum later on. I want some.
OhGodMyLife wrote:
camn wrote:I also felt like if Yos-scum gets away with this, he could ride it all the way to the end.
Correction - if he gets away with it, he WILL ride it all the way to the end. Which is why he is getting lynched today.
I don't think he will.
Lets assume Yos were CONFIRMED SCUM first thing on day 1. What would be the right play? Lynch him immediately? Or just ignore him, letting things ride for a while and see how he interacts with everyone? I think option 2. Right now we don't get much info about his buddies from a scum-yos lynch.
I also don't think ANY meta-discussion is going to incriminate Yos.. and I don't think a miller-claim is enough to justify his lynch right now.
OhGodMyLife wrote:
camn wrote:Top three rocks.

Mine =
Ether
skitzer
Xdaamno
You made a very quick turnaround from being willing to lynch Yos to practically parroting his scumlist.
Finally someone noticed!
OhGodMyLife wrote: camn, you and charter need stop being equally good candidates for being the third member of the scum team.
a)admitting you are guilty of the same does not excuse you for being guilty of the same
I'm not building a case against myself!..... not yet, anyway :)
OhGodMyLife wrote: d)setting up an Ether lynch
regardless
of Yos' alignment, thats awesomely scummy. But I especially like the part where you're making contingencies for the possible death of Yos-scum, just like charter.
I see logic to it. I am unsure about Yos, but in either case I see his attack on Ether as DESERVING of some additional push.
Either Yos is town, and is in a Yos-town fashion trying to find scum.. which deserves attention.... or he is scum, and is bussing, which TOTALLY deserves attention.
Plus, I would like to put some pressure on Ether either way. So there.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:15 am

Post by Patrick »

OGML wrote:What exactly did you think I was suggesting. I already ventured a guess as to what it was, but got no response one way or the other to that.
I wondered if you were suggesting that Yos2 and I are scum together and that he claimed miller to take heat off me. I still think it's counter-intuitive even if you weren't suggesting the latter part, but there we are.

Much of the post is for Yos2 to respond to, but my general feeling is that you've basically decided on your conclusion and you're then trying to make everything you can fit into that (ironic that you accused GC of confirmation bias). I'm fairly sure if I suspected Yos2, you'd be shouting, "wow! I called the scum and now he's distancing from his partner!!!!111!". I'm leaning slightly towards you being a tunnel visioned townie rather than scum purposefully using craplogic, but I'd suggest if you are town you stop working backwards from your conclusions. Also, although I might have missed it, I don't think you actually explained anywhere in that huge post why you don't believe his miller claim. What was so bad about claiming a week into the day rather than right at the start? All I've seen from you on this is something about disrupting ongoing discussion, which I don't particularly think it has, and which seems like a pretty minor point anyway.

I might have more to add later on some other things.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:18 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I've already mentioned that I don't think a miller is likely to exist in this game. I've also given reasons for disbelieving Yos' claim in particular.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by camn »

I know this is going to be an insane question...........but I ask as a student of the game, sir.

If you are so sure Yos2 is scum... why go after him now, on such a thin slice of a case?

If you wait, he will only present you with more evidence/information.... right?
Are you hoping he will accidentally show his hand during this meta-debate?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

camn wrote:I know this is going to be an insane question...........but I ask as a student of the game, sir.

If you are so sure Yos2 is scum... why go after him now, on such a thin slice of a case?

If you wait, he will only present you with more evidence/information.... right?
Are you hoping he will accidentally show his hand during this meta-debate?
Why now, you ask? When you're sure you have a scum in your sights, I can't think of any situation where you would leave him for later. That only gives him more time to influence the unconvinced and engineer the mislynches scum so desperately need. Presenting more information or evidence is no longer necessary, there is enough evidence right now to hang him.

As for this "meta-debate," thats not what it is. Yos is the one using meta as a defense, I'm the one trying to get him lynched for being scum. And as for what I'm hoping will be revealed, I'm not angling for anything in particular to be revealed, if I had my way the guy would have been hanged days ago, but what is being revealed is a boatload of information about everyone else's alignment based on the way they're reacting to and interacting with me, Yos, the bandwagon on Yos and the bandwagon on Ether.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Izzy, I humbly request that you distill your thoughts down to a top suspect and place a vote.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by camn »

Hmm. I think I follow. I do disagree on a minor point. I think that we are going to wake up tomorrow morning and have a LOT of useless here in Day 1.

That said, I am just as bloodthirsty as always. If Yos2 must die, you can count on me for the hammer. But I do wish we were talking about more other things, too.
And I agree with your request to Izzy.

I also am waiting for Ether's "proper post". I would like to read it!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:17 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Oh, sure it has an impact; i was just saying that OGML's rule ("miller MUST claim start of day 1, or NEVER CLAIM AT ALL!!!11!") is foolish, since as far as preventing a wasted cop investigaton goes, it dosn't matter when during day 1 the miller claims.
But in terms of believability, it does matter.
You keep saying that, but you keep not being able to explain why there's anything wrong with me, as a miller, not claiming right at the start of the day.
And in terms of not disrupting all the other ongoing discussion, it matters quite a bit.
...unless you're trying to claim I claimed miller in order to "disrupt other ongoing discussion"? Is that seriously the theory you're going with here, OGML?
Yosarian2 wrote:Incog, sorry if I misrepresneted you there
Lets translate: "Incog, sorry I mistakenly thought you had taken up a position I could exploit."
Yosarian2 wrote:Incognito, I'd be interested to hear your opinion about that, since I know you have had a lot of experence with her meta as well.
Lets translate: "Incog, now that we're on the subject, if you would go ahead and take up this position I can exploit, it will bolster my standing quite a bit."
Let's translate. OGML: "Hey, I bet I can be emotionally manipulative and get more people to vote Yos here even though my arguments have no validity."

If I suspect Ether of being scum, then I certanly want to know what other people think about her, because that's a huge source of information for later. And that's especally true of someone like Incognito, because he knows Ether quite well and thus I would expect him to have a tighter read on her.
Yosarian2 wrote: Note she dosn't vote me specifically for the miller claim,
she dosn't even mention it
You really aren't paying very close attention to what you're doing. Seems like concocting a tractable case against Ether to counter the wagon on you was more important than a little detail like veracity.
...so, now you're going to just repeat things other people have already said?

She did not mention my miller claim. She did not, at any point, say anything like "Because Yos claimed miller..." or anything like that. She made a vauge reference to "Yos's claim being bad", but she never actually mentioned what my claim was or why. THIS IS SCUMMY; it implies, to me, that she dosn't want to make a huge deal about the details of my claim, because she wants to lynch me but knows I'm telling the truth.
Yosarian2 wrote:When Ether's town, she can usually spot town-Yos a mile away
So, to distill your whole argument here, Ether doesn't think you are town, and therefore she is not town... hey, I'm pretty sure thats a textbook definition of Oh My God You Suck (for voting me).
Hey, I'm pretty sure you're completly wrong.

If Ether, as town, has correctly and confidently read me, as town, in the last several games we've played together when we were both town, the fact that she isn't doing so now is unusual, and perhaps a red flag.
Yosarian2 wrote:What do you think, Incog?
Third time in one post you're appealing to Incog's authority on the matter of Ether. I'm gonna need to keep reading to see if he took the bait on this one, or if he realized that Yos was trying to play him.
Again, I've got good reason for asking Incog about Ether here, and I'm rather confused why you don't understand that.
Yosarian2 wrote:Xdaamno: 35-40% or so. A little more likely then random to be scum, based on some early game vibes; nothing solid.
Suppose you are a not a miller. How would Xdaamno claiming miller at this point affect your opinion of his likelihood of being scum? Might you, perhaps, "hate the claim?" Because your description of why you are suspicious of X is remarkably similar to what Ether wrote about you, plus the "I hate the claim" which you blatantly ignored in writing up a case against her.
Oh, a milller claim never HELPS, nor would I expect it to. Which is clearly not the same as what Ether did.

Why are you trying so hard to defend Ether here, OGML?
Yosarian2 wrote:(shrug) Well, we're only 10 pages into day 1
Somebody needs to make a name for the scumtell of "Appealing to Page Number"

Someone needs to make a scumtell out of "quoting shit completly out of context."

Oh wait, that already IS a scumtell. Right.
Yosarian2 wrote: Still, the tone of your posts, the agressivness, the...well, the taking advantage of a sudden oppertunity, I suppose, are about what I would normally expect from you as scum.
You mean the sudden opportunity of your random ass miller claim in the midst of other discussions well into day one? Why is my aggressive reaction to it more telling than camn or charter, who don't even seem to be making a blip on your scumdar? Why are all of your arguments so far against both me and Ether based 99% on meta, and your argument against X is purely gut?
Because it is. My suspicions of you and Ether are based on meta, my suspicions of Xdaamno are based partly on gut and partly on the way he's avoided making any negitive comments on anyone all game, and my suspicions of Dizzy are based mostly on the tone of her posts and on some minor scumtells. I don't expect to be right about all of those suspicions, that's not how it works, but I've got good reasons for all of them.

Yos: Did you get a chance to explore any of the games I linked where I'm scum on the forum? Did they give you any new impression of how I play as scum?
Yeah, I read through them. Nothing really conclusive; you generally weren't bandwagon leaders in them, for the most part, but nothing like this kind of situation really came up.
skitzer wrote:OGML in Post 177: Am I correct in saying that you thought of this because camn's post pertained to scum dropping the atom bomb-thingies? I can agree here.
No, that had very little to do with it. Though it was certainly a brazen thing for Yos to quote while claiming miller.
Well, yeah. What the hell, right?
Yosarian2 wrote:Translation to reality: Yos analyzes the two main issues going on in thread at the point, decides neither argument is convincing and explains that pretty clearly, so Yos scumhunts elsewhere.
Voting X based on a gut read of one single post is a far cry from scumhunting.
...are you for real? On page 2 of the game, you expect me to have a stronger case then that? Most of the people in the game had only made one post so far, and of those who had been more active, none of them really looked especally scummy to me at the time, as I explained in that post.

Yosarian2 wrote:Well, yeah. I still don't really get how anyone would assume I would make a whole big post with analysis and stuff and then end it with a random vote...
Perhaps it was assumed to be random because you gave no real indication it was otherwise?
(shrug) Whatever.
Yosarian2 wrote:Anyway, reading the first 2 pages of the game, Xdaamno's single post *was* scummier then the net contrabutions of any other single player. Do you disagree?
Yes.
Why?
Yosarian2 wrote:Right, right, jokes are scummy, I forgot.

In the joking post you misquoted just above, I made a joke about how I was going to vote for Patrick except I couldn't because he ozzed pro-town-ness. I then had to actually explain that, yes, this was a joke, based on the fact Patrick always looks pro-town to me. Now you're attacking me for having to explain my joke? Sheesh.

By the way, "my gut usually gives me a pro-town read on Patrick" does NOT mean "I won't be able to figure out Patrick's alignment or get a real read on him", by ANY streach of the imagination.
But the joke WAS made in lieu of making any statement one way or the other about Patrick's alignment at that time, so it did serve the function of letting you continue to ignore him.
Most people hadn't posted anything about Patrick at all. I mentioned that his posts seemed generally pro-town, and jokingly mentioned that Patrick usually does look pro-town. How can you say that *I* was ignoring Patrick?

Besides, Patrick *is* looking pro-town in his posts so far; any case against me where you attack me by trying to link me to him is bupkis unless you can actually make a case against him.
Yosarian2 wrote:Complete and total lie, since I actually said that they both looked town, which is the exact opposite of what you're claiming I did. We've moved waaayy beyond simple misrepresentation here...
You said they were both pro-town but at the same time asked pointed questions that seemed to deepen the argument going on while you sat back and observed.
Soooo...asking "pointed questions" is a scum tell now?
Yosarian2 wrote:Lol. Mock me if you want, but if you have an actual problem with my post, you're going to have to say what part of it you disagree with.
OK. Why was it that up that point, your vote had not moved from Xdaamno?
Because, up until the point when you and Ether voted me, Xdaamno seemed the scummiest person in the game. He's still on the list, mind you.
Yosarian2 wrote:Anyway, (aside from your total lack of a case on me, other then your weak mafia-theory "millers shouldn't do what Yos just did even though I apparently can't explain why not" stuff) I'm curious how you came to the conclusion that Patrick is scum here. His posts look pretty town to me.
Again, I'm finding that ever since it was brought up and Ether said it was too obvious, Yos2 and Patrick have become even more blatant.
Dude, this is perhaps the dumbest argumet you have. "Yos thinks patrick is probably town, so they MUST be scum together!"
Yosarian2 wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:I find it really unlikely that there's actually a miller in this game.
Considering how many games i have (and you have) seen lately with a miller, I'm not sure why you would say that, OGML...
Yosarian2 wrote:Anyway, now that the game's over, I can ask this question:

OGML, why is your reaction to a miller claim in this game so different then it was in Mafia 88 viewtopic.php?t=9775&start=1825? You were a pro-town vig in the game; Der Hammer claimed miller day 1, and you never attacked him, never voted him, never questioned him at all, and never used your vig kill on him all game. So why do you have this bizzare "MUST LYNCH ALL CLAIMED MILLERS" and "THERE ARE NO MILLERS" attitude in this game?
You are hiding behind the existence of a miller in another game now, and an apparent swing in the sitewide meta towards putting more millers in games. I believed the miller claim precisely because I
was
the vig. I think the presence of a vig made the claim more likely to be true. He also claimed under duress, and I don't think a day one miller claim under duress is a likely scum move. Much more likely would be say, claiming doctor, because then you either get cced and out the doctor, or coast on a doctor claim. Your claim is NOTHING like the claim in 88, and trying to equate the two is disingenuous.
I'm not trying to "hide" behind anything. I'm asking you a question. Millers are bloody everywhere in the forum now. The right play for a miller seems to be to claim day 1; it was true in mafia 88, and it is true here. And your comment about "duress" is backwards; the best time for a miller to claim miller is when he is *NOT* under suspicion, because that's far more likely to be a desperate scum gambit.

So, why are you so focused on lynching me for acting in what clearly seems to be a pro-town way? And why are you so convinced that there can't be a miller in this game, when, well when there is, and when miller is a role that seems incredibly common these days anyway? Hell, I wouldn't claim miller as scum just because I'd probably get counterclaimed by a real miller, they're in so many games these days.

Your actions this game do not make any sense, OGML, at alll; I can't imagine why a pro-town OGML would act the way you have, and in fact I have seen a pro-town OGML act in a very different way then you have.

Let's see...he has a whole bunch of random quotes where he tries to lynch all kinds of players together because they're either attacking each other, or not attacking each other, or talking about each other, or because I responded to something Patrick says, or whatever...more paranoid BS. He basically just quotes any post made by anyone on his "suspect list" that either responds to, or references, or attacks, or defends, or mentions, or thinks about anyone else on his "suspect list", and tries to claim that it's all proof that everyone on that list is connected. Such BS...
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:A look at Ether's posting history and her absense from scum chat, plus the fact that her last post in this thread was this:
Ether wrote:I've slipped behind, and I've only skimmed the last few pages. I'm a bit preoccupied right now--don't expect a proper post until Friday evening at the earliest.
... would incdicate that Yos's meta-analysis is flawed anyway. Ether appears to be MIA at the moment.
When Ether wants to lurk in one game, she tends to lurk everywhere on the site in order to facilitate that.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:21 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:I've already mentioned that I don't think a miller is likely to exist in this game.
You keep SAYING that, but you sure as hell haven't given any reason for it.

Let me put it this way, since you are acting like you're so sure for no apparent reason when you're 100% wrong; if there IS a miller in the game, does that mean town should lynch you tommorow?
I've also given reasons for disbelieving Yos' claim in particular.
No, no you really haven't. Not at all. Not even a little bit.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:29 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Before I get into anything else, does anyone here other than Yosarian or Patrick want to venture a guess as to why the two of them continuing to hammer at wanting a reason for me not believing a miller IN THIS SETUP is terribly scummy?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”