Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Kast »

Also left out one more thought:
OS's claim that TT went nowhere is obv. a claim to have JoAT RBed TT. I'm inclined to think Andy was telling the truth about his
FIRST
RB target but changed his claim to protect obv-Cult Recruiter Ludi. Block on Kdub would also explain why there was only one death last night.

Claimed Roles (Useful > Useless):
ToastyToast - JK
zMuffinMan - RB (multi-block?)
vezokpiraka - Delay
Blackberry - Mafia Cop
Kast -
Tracker
Vanilla
tanstalas -
Ability Thief
Vanilla

Unclaimed:
hiplop - Unrecruitable
Nikanor - BP (of sorts)

We've got 3 claimed block/delay abilities of sorts. At worst, 1 of them is scum controlled (Vezok). 2 Proposals, depending whether Muffin can multiblock.
Proposal 1 (Muffin cannot multiblock)
Toast JKs Nikanor
Vezok delays Kast or Tans (his choice)
Muffin blocks Kast or Tans (whichever Vezok doesn't delay)
BB can investigate either Kast or Tans

Proposal 2 (Muffin can multiblock)
Toast JKs Nikanor
Vezok delays Kast or Tans (his choice)
Muffin blocks Vezok and Tans (and Kast if it's triple blocking)
BB investigates either Kast or Tans

It doesn't completely cover our bases, but gut says TT on Nik will stop the vanilla.

Also note, with 9 players alive, if there's 3 mafia, then we can only mess up once. We lynch Andy now, that's 6T/2M. Tonight mafia kills one person, 5T/2M. Tomorrow if we miss twice, it's down to 3T/2M which goes to 2T/2M the following day for a game loss. Preferably BB can find scum or at least clear a townie.

My guess for the remaining scum team says it's:
Andy (RB)
Vezok (GF, Delay claim might be legit or might be part of his fake claim)
Nik (Vanillizer, WL)
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:16 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

@BB,

How would OS have confirmed you as town? He was delayed N1 and jailed N2 and if they tried to recruit you N3, they wouldn't have known you were town prior to that. Meh, for argument's sake, I'm willing to call you town for today because I have no intention of lynching you over someone I think is a scum roleblocker.

@Kast,

I can't multi-block. I think it'd be helpful if I claim what my ability actually does, though.

Also hiplop has soft-claimed some sort of powerful ability as well.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:20 am

Post by Kast »

@Muffin-
WL abilities gained were pre-determined, so not sure what you mean by this.

I know. My point is that Subliminal's claim implies there could be cult recruits AFTER the white rings come into play. Which means Ludi was LYING when he claimed ALL his recruits die with him. Since it looks like Ludi's death pretty clearly triggered the WL rings, but some of the WL abilities are anti-cult, then there might be cult recruits hanging around. And actually, if there is, then it's probably just a single recruit from last night (meaning OS blocked TT and Andy lied about blocking Ludi).

It would mean that Sinestro would be the only scum player to get a WL fake-claim

Actually it would mean Sinestro actuallt IS a WL. Because from flavor he actually WAS a WL. It would also mean Toog's D1 lynch was a planned gambit.

Link to Andy's post raging about how effective the gambit was (essentially town lost the game because everyone except for Andy trusted the "day-vig" couldn't be mafia and wouldn't sacrifice a mafia PR so early in D1 for no reason.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p3021556
Show

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Blackberry »

As I said, a Day Cop works. If he has a Day Kill, a Day Cop also makes sense.

@Muffin
, how do you interpret that statement then if he didn't use some sort of JoAT on me to confirm I'm town?

He said I am CONFIRMED town, and thus VEZOK and MUFFIN are as well. He didn't say he "THINKS" I'm town, they said I am confirmed town, VIA OVERSOUL. Indicating something was used on me to confirm me town.

I disagree that OS blocked Toasty. I don't think a Roleblocker would be able to block a Jailkeeper. :? I think OS only said that to attempt to get Toasty lynched.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:33 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

@Kast,

Did Ludi actually claim that all of his cultees died with him or was it just OS? OS started as cult, I think that was a different sort of relationship.

I'm pretty sure Sinestro wouldn't count as a WL for the purposes of the game. Pretty sure it's only the people who received a task (12 labours). Also, even if Sinestro were a WL, he'd still need a 12-labour-WL fake-claim that isn't Sinestro...

I understand the situation with the D1 daycop thing and your stance on it. I think you're wrong. In any case, it doesn't matter today at least.

----

@BB,

I didn't even read Ludi say that. I haven't even tried to interpret that post because I skimmed over it. Maybe he did daycop you. I don't particularly care. It can be discussed tomorrow. You're not the lynch today. Be happy about it.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Blackberry »

I just don't want you to be an idiot and vig me or something. :igmeou:
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:39 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Why would I bother when scum
should
kill you tonight?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:40 am

Post by Blackberry »

I'm counting on one of the following to happen tonight in order for me not to die:

* Your suspect of me is enough for them to want to keep me alive and WIFOM you all that I've survived two nights
* They'll see you WL's as more of a threat to them
* A roleblock/delay will prevent a kill
* Toasty jailkeeps me
* Nikanor/hiplop have a protection ability and save me

=D
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:44 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

btw, you're claiming your target before we go into night phase. Because I don't want to target the person you claim. If you're targeting Kast, I'm targeting tans. vezok can target the same person you target.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:54 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

This:

Toast->Nikanor
Muffin->Kast
Blackberry->tans
vezok->tans

Unless there's any objections.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:59 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Oh, and may as well do this while I'm around

VOTE: Andrius
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:06 am

Post by ToastyToast »

BB wrote:Based on how the 'Toast Jailkept Nikanor' came out, I can see it as Toast lying as mafia or, hell, I can see Toast lying as TOWN. If Toast is Jailkeeper, knows Nikanor is lying, why not claim to have blocked Nikanor in order to clear yourself and throw suspect on someone you know is lying? I did not believe Toast blocked Nikanor. On top of that, Nikanor claiming bulletproof made me suspect he is CR as well.

I fuking hate gambits. Idk what your getting @ with this. I did indeed jailkeep Nikanor because I thought he was a mason who lost his bulletproof.

Also, wouldn't it be better to keep my action private this time around? We know that only scum is left, which means giving them our target will tell them who to kill/who to have send in the kill.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:07 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Well, could be 3rd party too of course, but no cult
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:13 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Um.

A kill shouldn't occur.

If you jail Nikanor, he shouldn't be able to kill (and technically, neither should you). If I target Kast, he shouldn't be able to kill. If vezok targets tans he shouldn't be able to kill and BB will get a result on him.

hiplop is the only one who could perform the kill if you and vezok are telling the truth and follow the plan.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:14 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

(that's assuming Andrius is mafia roleblocker and by lynching him we get rid of possible roleblocks from mafia to hinder the plan)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:20 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I wrote:hiplop is the only one who could perform the kill if you and vezok are telling the truth and follow the plan.

+BB
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Blackberry »

Oversouls original role must have been doctor :-O
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:53 am

Post by hiplop »

oversouls original role was JOAT im guessing, started as JOAT, and got recruited
third best scummer of all time
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Blackberry »

That's not what Ludi said, Ludi said he could choose someone to be his Cult JOAT. Let me go find it... (Also: All other cult lose their original role, i.e., that guess does not make sense XD).
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Blackberry »

In post 3148, Magister Ludi wrote:Anyways. I got a pregame recruit,
who would become my Jack of all trades
. I picked Oversoul. He dies with me. Not a good gambit buddy!

I don't know why we're talking about this it's not that improtant, but... =D
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Kast »

@BB-
Wth is with you and insisting there is a doctor O_o?

If OS was anything "before" he was culted, then it should show up in his flip. It didn't. Ludi wasn't being completely honest with his claim (no surprise there).

@Muffin-
Plan sounds good.

To be clear, the major drawback I see with the plan is the possibility of Vezok-GF
(though if BB or Hiplop is mafia, then that is also a drawback...but if any WL is mafia, Nik fits much better)
. If so, he could potentially divert from plan and screw with town (if he is GF, then his delayer claim could be true or could be part of a fake claim).

I'm willing to take that risk.

@Toast-
PLEASE let's not screw around. If you are saying you refuse to JK Nikanor, then please say so and we will figure out an alternative plan that covers all bases (or as best as possible covers bases).
Show

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Blackberry »

Toasty - there is either two explanations to the Vanillalizing:

It belongs to Nikanor-scum, and hence his refusal to claim. He was blocked Night 1 & delayed Night 3.

Someone (you tell me who) had the ability to vanillialize 3 people. (although, Mr. S claimed a role where he could target 3 people... perhaps mafia have a similar role with vanilliaizing... but neither explains the choices of Mera being vanillized and Kast being vanillized unless Mera hinted something somewhere that mafia caught (<)_(>)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Blackberry »

Also, you realize we're blocking three people.

Theoretically, we want to reveal who we're blocking.

Concern #1: If mafia try to kill someone it will be revealed who it ISN'T (or that a roleblocker/delayer is lying).
Concern #2: If mafia were smart they'll just No Kill anyways ^_^

Bwhahahahaha.

PS, I want to Caveat everyone, based on all the flavor, I would personally find it impossible for there NOT be a Godfather/Investigation-Immune mafia member (the yellow leader?). Just saying...
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:46 am

Post by hiplop »

hm.

Who would be investigative immune in brightest day?
third best scummer of all time
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:18 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Ok. I'll agree to the plan then.

Also, whoever said Oversouls "original role was..." its pretty clear that he started the game as cult, hence he's SCAR who is one of the leaders of the black lantern corps.
Why would Scar get recruited??

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”