Mafia 110: Mafia in Hell, Michigan (Tied.)

Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Riddick »

thanks neto.
Funnily enough, I thought I saw Cop tells coming from Riddick. Just more examples of how I can not read peoples' roles for the life of me. But, hmmm. Riddick, why were you pushing so hard for a massclaim?

re: this. I felt there could be useful information out there that would have helped the town lynch correctly. Maybe another info role or something idk. Turns out we had masons and vig so meh. It also removes any 'lol i have guilty in mylo' thing from gambiting scum.

gonna read riken's interactions with mole and kison and nacho too I guess when I can/site isn't so slow and i'm not so tired.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Ythan »

Guess we have another confirmed townie and scum is one or two separate players out of four.
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Riddick »

yeah. but we really need to lynch scum today.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

If you want to do that, then lynch mole! He softly defended Rik while also pushing hard for Diacria. He also asked for the Rik case at least twice with promises to look at it (take a guess if this promise was ever fulfilled...).
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 5:05 am

Post by molestargazer »

Nachomamma8 wrote:If you want to do that, then lynch mole! He softly defended Rik while also pushing hard for Diacria. He also asked for the Rik case at least twice with promises to look at it (take a guess if this promise was ever fulfilled...).
That's right, it never was, no-one gave me any clue of where it was so I could go and look at it.

I pushed hard for DS / Diacria because I believed he was scum, I had a strong case on DS.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 5:06 am

Post by molestargazer »

My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Like you couldn't go back and look at it yourself... I thought you DIDN'T need to be babied...?

As for your point on WIFOM... What? Oh, so because you suspect me I can't view you as scum? I mean, I could see if you actually brought up a case on me and I was responding with "ohey, mole's scum", but you have to warp reality quite a bit to get to that point.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 9:12 am

Post by molestargazer »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Like you couldn't go back and look at it yourself... I thought you DIDN'T need to be babied...?

As for your point on WIFOM... What? Oh, so because you suspect me I can't view you as scum? I mean, I could see if you actually brought up a case on me and I was responding with "ohey, mole's scum", but you have to warp reality quite a bit to get to that point.
1. Nah, I'd much rather I was. Call it laziness if you like.
I looked back and couldn't see anything - hence why I asked.

2. Quite a coincidence you're gunning for me right after I labelled you as the last scum though.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Ythan »

Nacho, can you show that you were attacking mole before he called you scum?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

That's not what you said, mole.
mole wrote: I never really found the Rik case yesterday, but (eww promised content) tonight I should get time to read back over it a little and find out the case - if anyone wishes to direct me, that'd be swell, but I'm not relying on "being babied".
@Ythan: No, because I wasn't.

molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by molestargazer »

But it is what I said here and here. I also admitted to not looking at the case here, and mentioning AGAIN how I hadn't seen one.
I guess the promised content didn't happen, I was lazy, that's nothing new. Want me to fetch a rope? I don't know how to tie a noose though, so you'll have to help me on that. :)
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 9:08 pm

Post by Kison »

Aside from everything I've said about mole before now, one additional reason I think he's more likely scum than Riddick & Nacho is because he wasn't on the wagon at the end of yesterday. Yeah, it's possible he just wasn't around, but with as close of a call as we had with deadline not being noticed till a day before it hit I could see scum wanting to sit back and watch the clock strike 12 without doing anything. I guess a better way of putting it is that I think the other two are less likely to be mafia because they
were
on the wagon.

I'm noting that Riddick's vote was on Rikenslope well before anyone else had voted. If he is mafia he'd have to have known he was dealing with at least one other killer in the game at the time. I think it's unlikely he'd try pulling a bus like that. Could still be the serial killer, since it looks like we're dealing with one as per Ythan's claim.

mole - Aside from process of elimination, do you have any other reason for thinking nacho is scum?
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2010 12:17 am

Post by Riddick »

Hmm. I'm reading back and Kison and mole weren't suspicious of Riken. Kison does go as far as to call her town, so yeah. I'm unsure.

I think if there's 2 mafia left they'd be very inclined to protect each other, especially with the numbers left and the fact riken was on the ropes for a few days.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2010 3:54 am

Post by molestargazer »

Kison wrote:mole - Aside from process of elimination, do you have any other reason for thinking nacho is scum?
Nope.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2010 8:12 am

Post by Kison »

Riddick wrote:Hmm. I'm reading back and Kison and mole weren't suspicious of Riken. Kison does go as far as to call her town, so yeah. I'm unsure.
I don't recall saying Rikenslope was town. In my PBPA I said that I thought there were several people who would make better lynches, and this was before anyone was serious about going after him. I found the case against him lacking up until Lowell made a good point about his behavior post-claim, but that in itself wasn't a very compelling reason to go after him over Dia/mole.

If I was scum with Rikenslope then I wouldn't have bothered pointing out the looming deadline, which nobody else noticed. I would have happily watched it pass. You can call that WIFOM, but it's really not due to the tremendous harm it would do to my ability to win under that scenario.
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Riddick »

That's a very good point actually.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Would it have been really that hard to go through the votecounts, find where Riken had a lot of votes on him, and click the little post button? Oh wait, you didn't think of that. You also didn't think of ISOing Riken and checking around where he made his claim... You also didn't think of ISOing Riken and doing the work yourself...?

Also, you've failed to comment on my accusation of you of softly defending Rik...

molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 6:33 am

Post by molestargazer »

I've failed to comment on it because it's a load of rubbish. I only said I hadn't seen the case, which I hadn't.
Nachomamma8 wrote:Would it have been really that hard to go through the votecounts, find where Riken had a lot of votes on him, and click the little post button? Oh wait, you didn't think of that. You also didn't think of ISOing Riken and checking around where he made his claim... You also didn't think of ISOing Riken and doing the work yourself...?
I did think of at least the last idea. But I was too lazy to put the work in. I admit that.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 8:03 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

molestargazer wrote:
Ythan wrote:To everyone not voting Rike: If we no lynch then every one of you will die before anyone on the wagon.
This alone put me off reading back for a Rike case. Just sayin'.
Stuff like this sounds to soft-defending to me, why doesn't it sound like soft-defending to you...?
molestargazer wrote: But I was too lazy to put the work in. I admit that.
And I see you are still to lazy to make up a case on someone else/defend yourself. On the off chance you're town and still behaving like this, you're going to make us lose. You realize that, right? So, step it up. In the more likely case you're scum, keep it up. Just remember to give us the name of your buddy before you go down, kay?

molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 8:34 am

Post by molestargazer »

Nachomamma wrote:And I see you are still to lazy to make up a case on someone else/defend yourself.
I am defending myself, I'm saying the truth. What else is it, a ferrari?
Nachomamma wrote:Stuff like this sounds to soft-defending to me, why doesn't it sound like soft-defending to you...?
I disliked Ythan's arrogance in that post.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 8:37 am

Post by molestargazer »

But yes, I am still lazy. It's exam season, and after I've been at work today and doing college work all week, I am in no mood to go searching through a shitton of posts.

I didn't really foresee the game lasting this long / me surviving this long.

I'm not going to promise meaningful content like I provided earlier in the game, since I may end up not delivering and putting myself even lower in everyone's... list. (What's the word?)
I will admit this case is giving me a kick up the arse to be more motivated. We'll see.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Riddick »

post to avoid prod for the most part. going bed now as it's 1 am here.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Ythan »

Kinda dead.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

It's more boring waiting for the mole than I thought it would be.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Prodding: Molestargazer, Kison, Nhammen
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”