PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:12 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

screw you MoS

I demand better picture resolution on that avatar! not knowing the comedic caption beneath that cat is TREASON AGAINST THE STATE AND IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
RafK
RafK
Goon
RafK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:59 am

Post by RafK »

I couldn't have found a scum on the last day if you'd given me 3 goes. It could have been all over much sooner :)

Ironically, had I been made King on the day Yos was made king for the second time, we still would have executed a scum and we still would have lost anyway, probably. I was actually planning on executing PJ before Yos on the grounds that I was convinced PJ and Yos were scum together and that someone else could execute Yos but no-one else would have the balls to execute PJ. But If I'd done that, Yos would have been executed the next day 100% and we'd probably lose anyway.

PJ's bussing of SV was masterfully done, it was pretty much the only thing keeping me off his back for his first day as king when I replaced in, and it kept him clear right up to the point that he pulled a blatant scumjob in his second kingship (and incidentally, forever blew his credibility if he tries that kind of out-of-game whining again to weasel out of scummy actions... I KNEW it was over the top! Grrr!). But then he got saved by his "ties" to Yos and Yos finally proving himself, and grrrr.

Also a bit miffed that mnowax replaced in as scum. I really hate mods using replacing with people who've been killed earlier in the same game (although I'm grateful to EVERYONE who replaced into this behemoth late, I'm sure it wasn't easy to find people!), and especially changing sides with the replacement, and really subconsciously always had him as a useless townie throughout because of his first performance.

Never played a mountainous before. Probably would again, though maybe give me until 2008 to recover from this one.

Finally, my standard town record held true again. Absolutely brilliant with picking out a scum as soon as I enter a game and running them into the ground. Absolutely useless after that :(

Thanks for playing everyone, and now I'm out of this and Stargate and only in 2 games on MTGS, I might even signup for a new game here for the first time in a while :)
RafK
RafK
Goon
RafK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:04 am

Post by RafK »

Thok wrote:I'm shocked anybody is surprised by Fritz's play as a hero. Heck, I'm shocked nobody really thought about who a hypothetical hero would be.
Having skimmed KM1, I didn't assume there would be a hero, or at least that if there was one he might not know it.

That there WAS a hero but that that was only known to the scum actually made this worse than strictly mountainous. The hero role was a liability if the person gave any hero tells at all, since the scum would know who not to execute but the town wouldn't (even if the hero claimed, he wouldn't necessarily be believed by the town).

Fritz played it abominably, even given that he didn't know that the scum knew about him. It makes sense for a hero to try and draw an execution from scum, but Fritz seemed to be trying to draw an execution from anyone at all. And since the scum knew to watch for a hero, he just had a huge beacon on him saying "SCUM DON'T TOUCH ME, BUT TRY TO GET TOWN KINGS TO OFF ME".
RafK
RafK
Goon
RafK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:14 am

Post by RafK »

Thesp wrote:Well done, scum. Wow, there sure were a lot of you.

Particular kudos to petroleumjelly and Yosarian2, both of whom payed exceedingly well for their sides. I also thought Pablito did exceedingly well, which allowed me a latitude of freedom I enjoyed.

I am surprised that RafK didn't kill Cavane, whom I thought was definitely scum.
Cavane really did slip entirely beneath my radar. I really couldn't have hit a scum on that day if you'd given me 3 goes.

I agree with the kudos to PJ, but obviously not so much for Yos (although he redeemed himself a bit at the end). Defending SV and helping the scum set up guys like Phoebus and LL and the first mnowax = sad panda time. Not that Yos was anywhere near the worst townie in the game, or that I was much better, but seriously. I think for the town Zindy and of course Glork are the only ones to be able to really hold their heads up on this one.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:14 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:screw you MoS

I demand better picture resolution on that avatar! not knowing the comedic caption beneath that cat is TREASON AGAINST THE STATE AND IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH.
*points to sig*
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:15 am

Mastermind of Sin wrote:RafK, what do you think about Cavane?
:tear:

I tried.
Permanent V/LA.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:02 am

Post by petroleumjelly »

Aha.

This
is how MoS gets such a giant post count. He posts
after
the game is over!
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:46 am

Post by Twomz »

I was here >.> for a while.

Again, I am sorry about flaking like I did :(
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:49 am

petroleumjelly wrote:Aha.

This
is how MoS gets such a giant post count. He posts
after
the game is over!
Nah. I just play in like 15 bazillion games at once.
Permanent V/LA.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”