SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:18 am

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 3063, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
I thought you didn't want to lynch jiffy cos you were unsure?

I mean you did nothing to help us when majiffy tried to 1v1 us but you hopped on to titus like wildfire when it seemed convenient but he seems to be your top scumread.

what I fucking hate is that

I don't remember ever saying anything like that? I've been pushing for a Jiffy lynch since I got a scum read on him.

What did you want me to do? I left my vote on Jiffy for a long while and it never build up. I keep saying I prefer a Jiffy lynch to a Titus one and nobody says a thing about it. I changed my vote to Titus simply because nobody seemed interested in lynching Jiffy and of existing wagons I chose Titus. I've explained why I chose Titus and it was nothing like a convenient wild turn. And he's not my top scum read.

But you want to lynch Jiffy, lets do it.

VOTE: JIFFY
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:33 am

Post by Titus »

@Feu, Beloved Princess claims get vigged as they are too dangerous to lynch. Also, I don't think you are getting any hood achievement as my wagon is made up of vote parked scum.A large theme like this probably has a vig.

@Nero/Mollie, First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

You are desperately trying to cling to the ignore Titus phase by perpetuating the massive thread is my fault and that it is bad.. However, I was in a game that broke a record for day 1 posting. It is called Open 512. We won flawlessly but for the vig shooting me. I convinced everyone Varsoon was scum. He mindfucked me and confused the vig. Do I regret it? Nope. It made a large impetrable townbloc.

You have moved into the laugh at Titus phase. That's discrediting me for the sake of doing so. Don't listen to Titus, she sucks as town, this is her scumgame (blatant lie), and my favorite "she is spamming".

Tomorrow, you will be fighting me as my townbloc will live on. Everyone in my hood but Feu will be heavily read town. Feu cannot really about face on Eek and the others are obvtown. Lynch me and Feu dies tomorrow.

After Feu, Majiffy can redirect the group towards where Feu had knowledge of Mollie's plans he should not have had. Mollie gets lynched and flips scum.

Then we get to Venmar and Nero Cain. Majiffy is probably dead. Venmar is probably still in zomg conftown protection. So Nero will likely get lynched.

I am not 100% sure Nero flips scum but probably. Venmar is likely vigged because he will not contribute but instead bask inzomg I was proscum so conftown.

The game is over. Titus dies. Town wins.

I would rather skip me dying but oh well.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:34 am

Post by Titus »

Snowstorm, Jiffy ain't getting lynched.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:12 am

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 3077, Titus wrote:Snowstorm, Jiffy ain't getting lynched.

He would be if more players voted him, because scum ain't bussing him unless they really have to, since his flip would make me conftown.

And I still can't believe that after all the shit that he pushed against me I am still more suspected than him. It's baffling. Do people not read the game or do they not think? Both maybe?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:17 am

Post by Titus »

Nope. People are reading. Jiffy's just town. Also, I take grave issues with you wanting a lynch on someone = conftown.

I am the only viable mislynch with the deadline on Monday. Get on me or get on Feu. It's one of us. Pick a side, town or scum. P.S. It's not too late to vote Feu for town cred.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:26 am

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 3079, Titus wrote:Nope. People are reading. Jiffy's just town. Also, I take grave issues with you wanting a lynch on someone = conftown.

I am the only viable mislynch with the deadline on Monday. Get on me or get on Feu. It's one of us. Pick a side, town or scum. P.S. It's not too late to vote Feu for town cred.

Someone needs to explain to me how his push on me was town motivated and how it fits with Jiffy's town meta.

And I'm not going to vote Feu.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Rogue »

Mollie I'm willing to talk now.

A warning, I'm really unsure what I want to pursue atm.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:29 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3081, Rogue wrote:Mollie I'm willing to talk now.

I only have a few minutes, then I have to go to work.

the only thing I want right now is a titus flip. <----- of this I am very sure of. I think that nero hit the nail on the head when he said that there is a lot of resistance to her lynch cos either scum want her around cos she gives them so much cover or she is scum herself and they are not wanting to bus.

ironically, titus said, "scum isn't gonna bus" and if she flips scum I am going to look at the wagon at that point and time and see who was on it cos I am willing to bet that it was all town. I am really liking the muffina/borky/nero dynamic, they seem to be the sane voices of reason in this game.

we HAVE to lynch today and I think our best bet is titus. but we are waiting for 2 replacements who are not going to be able to read the game in time and there are a bunch of people who have not checked back. I would ask for an extension but at the rate the game is going it is just going to make it even harder to read and will just result in more replace outs.

my biggest fear is that we have a no lynch today. a think a titus lynch is far more important than achieving any of the abilities that the neighbourhood would bring.

that is where I am at right now.
whew!
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:33 am

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

In post 3082, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3081, Rogue wrote:Mollie I'm willing to talk now.

I only have a few minutes, then I have to go to work.

the only thing I want right now is a titus flip. <----- of this I am very sure of. I think that nero hit the nail on the head when he said that there is a lot of resistance to her lynch cos either scum want her around cos she gives them so much cover or she is scum herself and they are not wanting to bus.

ironically, titus said, "scum isn't gonna bus" and if she flips scum I am going to look at the wagon at that point and time and see who was on it cos I am willing to bet that it was all town. I am really liking the muffina/borky/nero dynamic, they seem to be the sane voices of reason in this game.

we HAVE to lynch today and I think our best bet is titus. but we are waiting for 2 replacements who are not going to be able to read the game in time and there are a bunch of people who have not checked back. I would ask for an extension but at the rate the game is going it is just going to make it even harder to read and will just result in more replace outs.

my biggest fear is that we have a no lynch today. a think a titus lynch is far more important than achieving any of the abilities that the neighbourhood would bring.

that is where I am at right now.
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:35 am

Post by Rogue »

Does titus flip change what you think about nati and sala?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:40 am

In post 3084, Rogue wrote:Does titus flip change what you think about nati and sala?

it is muffina who has c9 as town, I find it interesting that they were all about "sheep ika!" and then when it looks like titus wagon might go through they switch to that knife thing. a titus flip will impact on how we view c9, so yes.
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:49 am

Post by Rogue »

How many pages in is your neighborhood?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:59 am

In post 3086, Rogue wrote:How many pages in is your neighborhood?

I have to leave for work now tho. I might on later tonight but it depends if we are doing anything tonight.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Beast, I am in 100% agreement with SOD that a Titus flip is more important than the objectives however, I don't see a reason that we shouldn't do it. That said, its not really feasible. Other than the x-men, all hoods contain atleast one empty slot and that nerfs the idea of whole hood voting. Though Jiffy is against a Titus wagon for F all. But your unvote makes Venmar the first vote so we could maybe get an x-man to be the hammer. So get your vote back on Titus.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:48 am

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

unvote

VOTE: feu
Macaronis and Cheese
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Macaronis and Cheese »

Policy lynching and policy vig'ing is stupid. Do not vig SnowStorm.

I've been thinking on it more, and everything about SnowStorm's claim makes more and more sense to me. It makes sense flavor-wise, and it makes sense when you consider the presence of a Governor ability. Additionally, Beloved Princess is never a wise fake-claim-move on scum's part. Have you ever heard of a scum fake-claiming Beloved Princess? I mean, especially when there is like a 95% chance that a vigilante is definitely in this game, I mean, good Lord. And you can't call that WIFOM, because the probabilities here are not 50/50. Nothing has led me to believe SnowStorm is scum since the game started, so I don't plan to change that now.

I will say, while I'm generally against policy lynching, the Titus lynch is *really* enticing...

-Cheese
"Prof Friday...is like the opposite of Aronis."
- Magua
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Rogue »

[size=large]
Ignore the above post, any potential vigilante's.
[/size]

If Snowstorm is lying we're lynching noodles and moldy dairy products.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Rogue »

In post 3091, Rogue wrote:

SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:18 am

Post by SnowStorm »

If I was lying, scum-cheese would've probably not made that post...
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Rogue »

But, I'm town with shit reads so why should I bother listening to you!
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:22 am

Post by SnowStorm »

Because we're not going to move this game forward if we all just keep listening to ourselves.
Macaronis and Cheese
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:24 am

Rogue wrote:
In post 3091, Rogue wrote:

That is literally so stupid. People stick so rigidly to policies that
they forget why the policy was created in the first place
. Policy lynches became a thing because they frequently caught scum, but if you don't have good reason to believe a person is scum, why kill them just for the sake of sticking to policy? That's not conducive to catching scum. SnowStorm is town, and even if his role isn't a PR, he still brings valuable reads and contributions to the day discussion - just like any good VT.

I actually kind of think at this point that you can't call a Titus lynch a policy lynch, because her behavior and posting is inherently anti-town, because it impedes productive discussion by the town, which is a scum-tell.

-Cheese
- Magua
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:27 am

Post by ika »

THE VIG IS TO SHOOT SNOWSTORM

his role is a negative utility, and if its town we dont have to wrry about it and if its scum fakeclaim then welll, thats self explinitory.

plus i still thiink hes scum
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:28 am

Post by ika »

In post 3096, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:just like any good VT.

he didnt claim VT.....
Macaronis and Cheese
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:29 am

Scum-play is like bacteria, and many policies are like penicillin. The penicillin worked for a time, but the bacteria have adapted to be resistant to penicillin, so you have to use other medicines/techniques.

-Cheese
- Magua

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”