Survivor - 'Scum Island - The Winner is...

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:15 am

Post by mykonian »

farside22 wrote:First insight:
Being in the game long I learned many things. Kmd did have a promise to the end with me from day 1. I let everyone including Ting and BB believe Ting was my number 2.
During the time where the merge happened and Sens was up on the block as asked Kmd to talk to those who may not have been part of Sens team or felt left out. At this point I felt talking with anyone on Sens team would be lets say not receptive. So Kmd sent out the letter (which he told me exactly what it would say) and started gain trust from those on the other side.
After BB was voted out I went to Myko (as Myko seemed like the most trustworthy person on the other side) and suggest a top 3. I let him assume it was with Ting. I never once, well till the final 4 told people what Kmd and I had been doing or working on in this game.
Myko seems to believe that lying is the only way that should win this game and had to pressure Kmd to make a choice. I'm sure he didn't let Kmd know he was wavering on taking me to the final 2 (sarcasm).
No I didn't, but can you see now why I was scared. KMD was the only one that I had told about the ani business, that I was so ashamed of. It took some time to realize that it would show up anyway, and that I would never have a chance against you.

I knew in the end neither would take me. I had hoped I could compete but atlas Christmas shopping is more important and seeing my son take the rocking horse for a ride on Christmas day was more important to me.
Why does this matter.
The point is I didn't lie to either the people I made a promise to. As much as I didn't trust Myko anymore I still planned on keeping my word and taking him to final 3. I kept trying despite him. I kept my word with Kmd.
don't make it better then it is. You could use my vote: PEG wouldn't vote me or himself, and PEG could use Stark too. The fact that I'm in the final three is not because you allowed me to, but because I was usefull

My question to both people is this:

Why do you feel that you did not have to keep your word to win this game?

If I had been so smart to keep my word you would have been voted out at final 7. I have never felt that I had any agreement with you. Yes I have tried to make people feel more save then they were. Yes, I have tried to make my position look weaker then it was. You should know, you did the same with the mystery about your final two agreement. I feel I did very little straight out lying. And how could I ever trust you, after I had told you I wanted you out. If I were you, I would have voted me out as soon as it was possible. Possible was probably the word there. You had to keep me, while I felt there was no way back.

I honestly believe despite Kmd's best wishes he tried to keep his word to everyone he could. Myko kept only one person's word. I believe that someone who was able to gain trust and keep their word and still make the F2 is a better player then one who felt the need to lie every step of the way.
Thank you.
KMD kept his word to you, I made you feel save, and that proved to be a little off. You are mad at me. But it is not like I can't do anything without lying. Now you are again using the great influence you have, to make the person of your choice the winner.
I answered in bold.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:15 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

farside22 wrote:but alas even you had to get your hands dirty.
Didn't want to, but had to. Like I said, even by not voting PEG, I would still be going against Myk or myself which would go against him anyway.

And the decision between you and Myk, like I said, I don't know what I would have done. You were both strong allies, so it comes down to who I have a better chance against.

My word to you was "team to the end". I feel that I kept that word. I never once voted you. I stuck with you as an ally up to the end.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Now you are again using the great influence you have, to make the person of your choice the winner.
Please you are doing that on your own. You betrayed ani for what exactly?
As for the F3 I could have talked with PEG and done a tie or even told Kmd I changed my mind. I didn't
need
your vote at that point. Don't act all high an mighty. Or act like the victim. I have no jury vote for myself. I'm giving the facts.
You straight up had trust issues and played follow the leader because you didn't have the know how to do anything else in this game but follow the leader. Since you pointed Kmd as your leader then Kmd should win as leader and the folllower (you) should get second in tradition of the follower spot.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:36 am

Post by mykonian »

I made the mistake of voting out ani. I felt it had no chance if stark would be out because of inactiveness.

after that, I already had told you I had wanted you out. That it was what I promised, that I thought you too great a player. Give me one reason, why, if it was your choice, after so much lying from me, and the fact that I had confessed I wanted you out, I would be in the game still after final 7. I felt not mighty, I had made myself lose the game! You are giving your opinion, but that doesn't need to be the truth. While you accuse me of following, can you tell me what KMD did? I tried to make the game till final 7. After that, I couldn't change what would happen anymore. From that moment, I first tried to stick with PEG and KMD. Even then I was the person that wanted ting out, and after that you. Stark went, and then came the only moment I followed. I followed KMD, and looking at his story I did it on the right moment. It tipped KMD's favor to my side, while he otherwise would have gone with PEG.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:49 am

Post by farside22 »

You said yourself you went with what Kmd wanted. Did you want me to stay in the game? You said you wanted me out at F7 but it didn't happen was that because you follow Kmd and what he wanted instead of pushing what you wanted?
You wanted the votes. That was all that mattered. Kmd made his choices and you went with it for the votes just as I did. That is what made Kmd the leader above you and even me. We did what he wanted because we needed him to be with us and not against us.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:09 am

Post by mykonian »

Ok, as KMD voted for ani, that was the only other choice if I couldn't vote with ani. OK. Let's say I followed you, ting and KMD there.

But do you think KMD chose to vote Ting=)? Did I follow him against stark? You are making a point that is not true. I have continuesly tried to win this game. That meant I had to weaken your stance, or to vote you out. Farside, would you have left the most important player in the game in? I couldn't.

But if KMD did one thing right, he kept the most important players happy with him.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:13 am

Post by ZONEACE »

can i abstain?
Late twenties, early Thursdays
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Question for those wanting to abstain. Are you abstaining because you are not in the F2 or people you do not like who is in the F2? Who do you think deserved to be there and do you think it's fair to abstain just out of bitterness?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:24 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'll be back tonight. I'm heading out for last minute Christmas shopping. I'll answer any questions posted between now and the time I get back as soon as possible.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:26 am

Post by mykonian »

Zoneace, why wouldn't you vote for me? :)
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:42 am

Post by ZONEACE »

farside22 wrote:Question for those wanting to abstain. Are you abstaining because you are not in the F2 or people you do not like who is in the F2? Who do you think deserved to be there and do you think it's fair to abstain just out of bitterness?

PEG an Farside would be my choices.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:01 am

Post by JDodge »

Allow me to begin by saying that you two by no means deserve what you've gotten. I want you to both begin by admitting how extremely lucky you are that people self-destructed in the way that they did this game.

Myk
: Why do you think I thought stark was behind all that? I think you're relatively dense if you even for a second thought that I didn't know that you and ani were behind it all. I never wanted to use you for my own personal gains. You were my only choice at the moment. You allowed KMD to use you and run you into the ground. Why the hell should I vote for someone as undeserving and generally fucking useless as you are? What have you done to earn respect and show that you have any understanding of how to play the game?

I knew when my time was up. I delayed the inevitable. Sens is indeed the one that screwed over the Sens-myself-etc. alliance when you consider that we had a MASSIVE FUCKING MAJORITY and he decided that would be a
great
time to backstab me.

I'd said coming into this final four that my vote would go Farside (because if she got that many people to buy the line of bullshit she was selling, she deserves the vote)>PEG (my one true ally through the entire thing aside from zone)>KMD (because he at least did something)>myk (entirely fucking useless). Myk will need quite a bit to change my mind.

KMD
: You clearly had grand plans; why should I vote for you knowing you played as the conniving, backstabbing mini-farside that you say you are? Why should you be so lucky as to ride the coattails of someone who actually showed how to play the game? Honestly, what's stopping me from voting myk assuming his answers are better?

I really wish I could abstain. Neither of you are deserving of anything you have and you are worth less than scum scraped off of the bottom of a sole of a boot. You are both useless lumps who played as if they were lobotomized lab rats, just spreading around your minimal influence like a disease but a few were immunized from. You are not worthy of this, you are not deserving of this, why should you get this?
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:28 am

Post by mykonian »

Jdodge, then I don't understand why you would go after stark after you got voted out.

Jdodge, I know I'm not a farside, Sensfan or Jdodge. You are players that can make or break a game, and while Sensfan indeed cracked open the game for players like KMD and me, I have tried to do my best after that. With ani and stark I had some influence in this game. For a first-timer, I had the feeling I could play this game, not sit in it and just vote. Like I say, and said, farside was the best player we had then. She influenced me while I knew she would do it. Plans worked out greatly, and if I hadn't been so foolish (and that is the point where you may call me useless), to vote ani, but if farside would have gone out, what would have happened?

Sure the other people allowed me to, but I feel in the beginning I made the best out of it. While farside attacks me on the fact that with last 4 I followed KMD without doubt, I have read KMD there right. It prevented me from being voted out.

Let's attack KMD a bit. Where do you think he made choices? He had an alliance with farside, which he followed throughout the first part of the game. However, there was a backup plan: PEG. While I tried to move KMD's vote, he tried to do the same to me. Funny, yes. With the talking KMD and I began to trust each other (probably because we both are bad liars), but our objective was different.

KMD knew via me, when farside began to loose her position. Backup plan got in to work. But farside stayed in. Till the end of the game then, KMD said he was loyal to me and PEG, but he didn't want to betray farside. He didn't want to choose against me or PEG, what he should have done to win with farside, he didn't vote out farside, what would have ensured her final two with PEG or me. He didn't choose all the time. Always stayed in the middle. With the final four, I admit I was lucky he voted PEG. And oww, he felt so bad about it.

And the final three, again doesn't know who to vote in case he gets immunity. He liked it much better if I or farside was the person to choose. KMD did such a job of not getting his hands dirty, and keeping his allies pleased. It gave him this: but was it great play, or did farside and PEG bring him here?

And it is a little to much to give kmd the credits for my vote on ani. Yes, he gave me the option, but was it him that made me feel unconfortable? Was it him that pushed me into the mistake?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:43 am

Post by JDodge »

I'm not looking for someone who made choices. I'm looking for someone who played the game. All you did was ride on people's coattails until the very last of it.
stream

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:52 am

Post by mykonian »

whose coattail did I ride, except KMD's in the end? With KMD having the choice between PEG and me, what could I do better to influence KMD? Jdodge, I have tried, with everything I did, to get further, to get here. That was what I hoped you would call playing the game, but it seems I have misunderstood what this game was about. What should I have done, to have the honor of your vote? Because, if I, by accident, try to do that in this game, I would of course love to point it out for you :)
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:14 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Kmd4390 wrote:I'll be back tonight. I'm heading out for last minute Christmas shopping. I'll answer any questions posted between now and the time I get back as soon as possible.
You should have had this done a while ago.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:18 am

Post by ZONEACE »

animorpherv1 wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:I'll be back tonight. I'm heading out for last minute Christmas shopping. I'll answer any questions posted between now and the time I get back as soon as possible.

I bought my one and only christmas present today.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:43 am

Post by JDodge »

mykonian wrote:whose coattail did I ride, except KMD's in the end? With KMD having the choice between PEG and me, what could I do better to influence KMD? Jdodge, I have tried, with everything I did, to get further, to get here. That was what I hoped you would call playing the game, but it seems I have misunderstood what this game was about. What should I have done, to have the honor of your vote? Because, if I, by accident, try to do that in this game, I would of course love to point it out for you :)
You just proved yourself unworthy of my vote with that, you smarmy little dickwad.
stream

ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:45 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Yeah, im still not seeing any reason to give my vote to anyone.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:45 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

ZONEACE wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:

:lol: :lol: I assume you don't like it.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:51 am

Post by farside22 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:

:lol: :lol: I assume you don't like it.
Some people had to get paid and make sure they had enough money to X-mas shop. Not everyone can ask mom or dad for shopping money.
And tonight we go out again for wrapping paper. Dear god help me not yell at another person who jacks my parking spot (again) :x
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by mykonian »

thank you guys, for all the support. I know you are all experienced in this, and know exactly how this should be played, but I'm already very happy I got here. Call it undeserved and so: fine. I wouldn't even know what should have done to deserve it. Listen more to farside? don't think so... Let her go to last two?

No, I've played like the standard newby I guess. I had a lot fun in quite some IC's was lucky here and there that I didn't get voted out. I felt sometimes smart, with the votes, felt something a fool, and was in general usefull to everybody that needed my vote. Playing the game was playing IC's and trying to break alliances with the votes. Farside had me fooled with who her second man was, but I thought farside-ting quite scary, as there seemed no way to get between that.

Now I come here, happy I made it, after I should have stranded around last 6 or 5. And here are the experienced people telling me I played it wrong. Same counts for KMD. He got a tactic, he stuck with that, managed to get the last four he wanted, and from that moment was ensured of last 2. Still zone manages to tell he sees no one that deserves it.

ok, maybe we haven't played great, and quite some other players messed up, but is that our mistake? Should we have left farside in for that? Should PEG have made it? Would he deserve your vote?

Let's ask it differently. I have signed up for survivor total drama island. What should I do to become a great player there? It seems I didn't understand this game at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

Be willing to take a stand. Be willing to face everything and make a stand. Keep promises don't backstab unless you need to. In other words don't take a back seat just because you think it's the easiest place to be. As for why you were there when you should have been voted out. I blame myself more. I decided after talking with Morph you were still a good person to keep around. The only mistake I made was not talking with Stark sooner. I may have swung the votes against you if I tried. Alas it was not to be.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by mykonian »

I should have told everyone, in stead of pm'ing you that I had voted you. I should have told everybody that I wasn't going to look for protection with the two major voting blocks. Probably Jdodge thought he was backstabbed, while my ally needed him out to get room in his talks with PEG and Zone. You felt I backstabbed you when I didn't honor your last 3 promise, but sticked with ani. Like I could backstab him or stark... I kept my word with KMD, although it took some time to realize that was really the best way.

guilty: backstabbed ani for no reason. Broke my promise here.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:19 pm

Post by SensFan »

mykonian wrote:whose coattail did I ride, except KMD's in the end?
Mine, right up until you stabbed me in the back.

Alright, the questions. I want honesty here, not what you think I, or anyone else, wants to hear.

mykonian
:
*How many times in this game did you write my name down, and why?
*Why did you pick KMD over Farside to be the Final2?
*What major decisions did you make for yourself?

KMD[/d]:
*Why are you in the Final2?
*If you could give the win to anyone who was in this game, including yourself, who do you think deserves it the most?
*Did you ever knowingly lie to anyone? If so, who and why?
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record

Return to “Social Game Archive”