The Dark Goma Mafia: Massacre of the Cloth (Game Over)

chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by chamber »

tubby216 wrote:
Benmage wrote:didnt stark claim cult cop..but never said anything about a guilty on you right?
correct apparantly i a so cult he forgot to investigate me.

starks claim post
stark post #2898 wrote:
Vaya wrote:
stark wrote:Before I claim, I need to know if anyone has drugs.
No drugs here. You plan on waiting for everyone in the game to answer this before you claim?
That's obv not realistic

----------------------
tubby216 wrote:
cicero wrote:
tubby216 wrote:
cicero wrote:
Vote Tubby216
for following me from game to game.
and cicero check agian you followed me here,,lol

vote:benmage
for not posting

No. You are just such a good stalker you can anticipate my movements.
actually i thought i would be able to hide out here. apartantly you are a good seeker
I'm about 80% that this is not tubby breadcrumbing, or atleast not for what he claimed to be. I think this is him trying to find me.

I am The Seeker = Cult-Cop
dramonic wrote: The converters are not responsible for the death of the giver.
I also have reason to believe that this is true. In my PM, it says that in my research, I've found out about The Cult of the Goma, who tried to destroy the Goma a while ago. Now I believe that the Cult is back, and may be responsible for the death of the Giver.

------

I've done iso reads of KK, dramonic and tubby. In all three, I've found tubby to be at odds with dramonic and KK, who both flipped Converter. With this in mind, as well as tubby's consistant non-town play, I believe that tubby is a member, if not the leader, of the Cult of the Goma.

Regarding the drugs-

I know that the cult brainwashes their victims. My power is to detect if someone's mind has been altered.

The use of a drug called Cava looks the same to me IE false positive upon investigation.

Atleast up to Night 2, Plum is not cult. The rest of my targets are dead.
Stark's results reveal
stark wrote:Results:

Night 1: Kscope- "no result"
Night 2: Plum- "no result"
Night 3: Papa Zito- I didn't receive a PM. Mod clarified that this was because PZ died before my investigation was processed.

The way he worded it it sounds like he can only get results on non-cultleaders as they need to have had their mind altered. Given that it makes perfect sense that he wouldn't cop the person he thought to be the CL.
Taking a break from the site.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:17 pm

Post by tubby216 »

^seriously how do you even function in day to day life with thinking like that

if i were a recruiter i would have evidence of the drug on me. Since according to stark I use this drug to convert people.

however the point is he supposedly suspected me from day 1 but never bothered to investigate me. Let alone get a null result on me.
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Benmage, I swear. Next post by any of the non claimers without a claim is going to be equated to "I am lazy scum, please lynch me."

Fillibustering is not awesome.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:Benmage, I swear. Next post by any of the non claimers without a claim is going to be equated to "I am lazy scum, please lynch me."

Fillibustering is not awesome.
Dont be a fucking dumbass. I'm obviously not claiming yet to get some missing information.

If I was scum I'd just walk away from the computer for 2 days like the scum I'm waiting on to claim/answer etc. So shut the fuck up and chillax.
SpyreX wrote: "I am lazy scum, please lynch me."
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:49 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Cop is dead. Half-Doc claimed without this MYSTERIOUS MYSTERY.

Considering the AWESOME we've seen thus far you've just raised the stakes enough that you better start working on something truly amazing because this is 2 kool for skool.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:00 pm

Post by SpyreX »

All the other non-claimers are inactive across site at the mo'. Sweet.

I forgot VP popcorned to BM. So that'll wait.

So, peace out until that happens.
Show

Proud member of BaM
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:42 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

tubby wrote:vp buddied/ supported stark for no reason other than vp doesn't like the fat guy
yer, I've never seen such an accurate appeal to emotion. Sounded like an air tight case at the time.

@Spyrex-Yeah, I popcorned BM, but at this point it is pretty safe to assume he is scum just not logging in to the thread cause he doesn't want to claim. He's tomorrow's lynch, so I'm cool with whoever goes next. I'm getting bored really fast waiting to fulfill my apparent hatred of "the fat guy", so people should really get on with the claiming business.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:15 am

Post by stark »

tubby216 wrote:^seriously how do you even function in day to day life with thinking like that

if i were a recruiter i would have evidence of the drug on me. Since according to stark I use this drug to convert people.

however the point is he supposedly suspected me from day 1 but never bothered to investigate me. Let alone get a null result on me.
It says in my pm that I can detect altered minds. I don't think a CL's mind is going to be altered in the same way a recruits would be.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:57 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Vote Count (Page 123, Day 4)

tubby216
-4 (VP Baltar, SocioPath, Sajin, Kise)
stark -2 (Battle Mage, tubby216)
Snow_Bunny -1 (milkshake)

Not Voting:
Elmo, Plum, LlamaFluff, Vaya, Snow_Bunny, SpyreX, chamber, Benmage, stark

Note:
Deadline will be at the earliest 12/01 at 8:00 PM EST. With 15 whole votes available, it takes 8 to lynch.

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:53 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Stark is still alive? :roll:
VP Baltar wrote:
tubby wrote:vp buddied/ supported stark for no reason other than vp doesn't like the fat guy
yer, I've never seen such an accurate appeal to emotion. Sounded like an air tight case at the time.

@Spyrex-Yeah, I popcorned BM, but at this point it is pretty safe to assume he is scum just not logging in to the thread cause he doesn't want to claim. He's tomorrow's lynch, so I'm cool with whoever goes next. I'm getting bored really fast waiting to fulfill my apparent hatred of "the fat guy", so people should really get on with the claiming business.
Lol, i havent logged in for, what, 2 days? :P
Given this is my only site commitment now, i dont think that is too shocking, do you?

I was almost considering claiming, but now i won't bother. Stark is almost certainly scum, and i'm leaning town on Tubby. Will respond to any other queries now.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:54 am

Post by Battle Mage »

stark wrote:
tubby216 wrote:^seriously how do you even function in day to day life with thinking like that

It says in my pm that I can detect altered minds. I don't think a CL's mind is going to be altered in the same way a recruits would be.
Why did you not say this when you were first asked about it? :lol:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:58 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Sajin wrote:For the record I am not sold on the cult theory at all. Tubby's claim is making absolutely no sense so it gets my vote.

I find that Plum was wanting to not pressure Battlemage becuase of Tubby most interesting now though considering tubby is likely not really a hider.

@Spyrex- I think scum wanted to get rid of the other kill and this had far less to do with me. Your ignoring the fact that dramonic was on my wagon and trying to use a statement that shows he was going after the other kill to convince others he was defending me. What are your thoughts on Plum and Battlemage?
I didnt read the claimed mechanic behind Tubby's role. He claimed to hide behind a dead guy? Yes, that reeks of fakeclaim. lmao

If you are not sold on the cult theory, why are you not voting Stark?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:00 am

Post by Battle Mage »

VP Baltar wrote:Battle mage sure is taking a long time typing up his fake claim. This should be good.
Yep, ill be a rebel. Anyone paying attention would be able to suss my role out anyway. xD

@Tubby - cheers bud!

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:12 am

Post by Battle Mage »

stark wrote:Wow. I am impressed. A 5x multipost chainsaw assault to save your leader. You go girl. Pulling out all the stops.
Plum/Vaya can either confirm or deny the "Causer of Weep" claim. That's the FIRST THING we needed to do today
This is not correct. Dealing with a cult is always priority. Always. Unfailingly.
Stark
- If you believed this to be the case, why did you not claim on DAY 1, and cut the cult off at the knees?
Stark wrote:
Me wrote: Lol, have you investigated him, and found him to be cult? Because i dont think you claimed you had. And assuming you havent, my question is, why not, given you are a Cult-Cop, and have felt he was cop for 3(?) nights now?
I suspected him as a converter before. It wasn't until recently that I put the pieces together and pegged him as cult.
Stark
- Really? Because just a few posts ago, you claimed the real reason was:
Stark wrote:It says in my pm that I can detect altered minds. I don't think a CL's mind is going to be altered in the same way a recruits would be.
I'm going to check the timestamps of this later claim. Suffice to say, you aren't exactly keeping your story consistent.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:20 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Reading through Starks posts in iso is intriguing. On the one hand, my suspicion about the timestamps was unfounded-if Stark is lying about the wording of his role pm, he corrected himself, at least before i questionned it.
On the other hand, i spotted this glaring inconsistency:
stark wrote:Ok, it's definitely Massclaim time.

How should we order ourselves? Popcorn?

I also have very very important information that I'm not revealing until after the Massclaim.
Very important information? This is BEFORE you breadcrumbed working out Tubby was the CR. What important information did you have then? The existence of a cult? That isnt news, it's Day 4 for crying out loud. The fact you have 1 successful investigation? Doubtful.

Whoopsy! xD

Vote stands.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

milkshake
milkshake
Goon
milkshake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:26 am

Post by milkshake »

unvote, vote: tubby216
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:37 am

Post by Battle Mage »

stark wrote:
So actual participation is your scum meta.

Were you in Mafia 92? I'm pretty sure you experienced how I behave as scum there first hand. Because we were partners. There was exactly 0 participation on my part in that game as scum.
Wrong Wrong wrong wrong WRONG! 0.o

You played exactly as you needed to there, except your f**k up with the night choices. You played deliberately scummy in order to get a Cop investigation, because you were investigation immune. You were the second most active of the players who made it to endgame, and participated far more than i did.
Stark wrote: Oh, also, BM iso post 38 says:
Stark doesnt seem anywhere near as scummy here as i've seen him elsewhere.
Hmmm.... Where have you seen me elsewhere....
This was the game where we were both scumbuddies. If you recall, it was the point at which you had been trying to induce a cop investigation, but i hadnt realised, and just thought you were the worst scumbag in the world. This led me to believe you were town here. Ofc, later, i realised that you were more intelligent than that.
Stark wrote:
Appeal to Authority.
BM. Your posts this game have fallen into one of two categories. They have been either snappy 1-liners, or you promising to catch up.
Incorrect. My activity here has not been consistent, but when i've been able to post, i've posted well. Not that i have any aversion to "snappy 1-liners", but i have put some degree of effort in. You would know this, if you had been active for the duration.
Stark wrote: That in itself does not bother me. I'm fine with that.
Aww shucks, you're gonna make me blush! :P
Stark wrote: What bothers me is that the minute that tubby, a player with whom you have had little to no interaction with the whole game, is implicated as a possible cult leader, you explode with sophist venom. You look like a textbook recruit trying to save his leader. Appeal to Authority or not, this is my observation.
Haha, ok man, hows this: Make me eat my words. If you hang and flip cult cop, i owe you an apology. However, right now, you just need to hang.
Stark wrote:
Right. Well, before he does, mr Cult Cop, sir, can you please explain why Tubby tried to "recruit" Papa Zito last night?
PZ claimed cop. I am a cop. I had no desire to counterclaim, obv obv, even though having 3.5 investigative roles is a bit strange.

I wanted to make sure that if PZ survived the night, (which I was assuming he was going to, because I would assume he would be no.1 candidate for protection) that he was town as far as I could prove.
Wtf are you responding to hear? You just completely ignored my comment, and apparently answered the question that you WISH i had asked. lol...

Confirm Vote: Stark

I see you Milkshake. You can answer the above question too if you like.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:12 am

Post by tubby216 »

also, you claim that you investigation last nite was on PZ,
PZ claimed cop who caught scum, ie, dram

why would you even target PZ??

i think stark is scum and killed PZ last nite, I also think this cult thing is a cover up.

I think there is no cult
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Benmage »

stark wrote:

w.t.f..

I dont like starks claim either.

Battle Mage ignored claiming :roll:

I want Kise to claim anyways..and to see those who havent voted to vote...or atleast if anyone had their vote altered and are informed of it, to state thus.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:48 am

Post by Kise »

I am The Ghost, Special Type, With The Council. When killed, I haunt my killer by possessing their vote the very next day. If lynched, I haunt the player that makes the lynching vote.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:11 am

Post by VP Baltar »

tubby wrote:also, you claim that you investigation last nite was on PZ,

This is actually a reasonable question. I'm interested to hear the answer.

@ Kise-So you can't post anything other than your killer's vote, correct? So, you get told who killed you?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:20 am

Post by Benmage »

Kise cast a rando vote.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:21 am

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:

Mmm true.
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:55 am

Post by stark »

VP Baltar wrote:

@ Kise-So you can't post anything other than your killer's vote, correct? So, you get told who killed you?
stark wrote: PZ claimed cop. I am a cop. I had no desire to counterclaim, obv obv, even though having 3.5 investigative roles is a bit strange.

I wanted to make sure that if PZ survived the night, (which I was assuming he was going to, because I would assume he would be no.1 candidate for protection) that he was town as far as I could prove.
vote:tubby
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:58 am

Post by VP Baltar »