GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:51 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3021, Kagami wrote:My reaction was the correct reaction, though -_-

Yeah but it was also dead null.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:51 am

Post by FakeGod »

In post 3023, notscience wrote:fakegod

stop nerfing my flandre

Name -
Flandre Scarlet

Title -
Sister of the Devil

Race -
Non-human

Alignment -
Third Party

NeighborhoodYou have access to the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

Abilities
Vampire
- You have the
Hated
modifier.
Eye of Destruction
- During the Night Phase, you may attempt to kill a player. However, if a player who is aligned with
Third Party
would die from this ability, your kill will fail and you will die instead.
Unsealed Power
- You may declare unlimited number of spellcards in the Night Phase.
No More Continues~!
- Any kills you make ignore
bulletproof
modifier. You are unaffected by
roleblocks

Spellcards
Taboo "Lävatein"
-
Night-use
- During this Night Phase, you may use
Eye of Destruction
on targets up to the number of the Night Phase number.
Forbidden Barrage "Starbow Break"
-
Night-use
- During this Night Phase, you may use
Eye of Destruction
on targets up to the number of spellcards you currently have remaining.
Taboo "Four of a Kind"
-
Night-use
- During this Night Phase, you have
3x bulletproof
modifier. In addition, you become aware of every player who visits you.
Taboo "Forbidden Games"
-
Night-use
- During this Night Phase, you are immune to all spellcard effects that target you. This excludes blanket targeting.
Taboo "Cranberry Trap"
-
Night-use
- During this Night Phase, you are immune to all non-spellcard abilities that target you. This excludes blanket targeting.
Forbidden Barrage "Clock that Ticks Away the Past"
-
Night-use
- Target a player. Every spellcard he/she plays this Night Phase fails. All spellcards he/she currently possess are destroyed at the end of the Night Phase.
Taboo "Kagome, Kagome"
-
Night-use
- All players who have no spellcards remaining are killed.

Third Party Win ConditionYou win when you are the last player alive.

My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:53 am

Post by ooba »

As usual - I enjoyed the game and setup.

Replacement wise - I think this was the first time I've ever replaced into a game as scum. That's like 1/20. However, I think Serene forest painted the slot into a un-enviable position on D1 - both with the partial claim and play.

In FG setups, scum shouldn't bus - I think Kats\Me town reading each us was the way to go on D3. However, a little too late since PoV had caught up with us at that time. It's so extremely unlucky that Muffin of all people, had to be a tree stump - I actually thought Kats might have convinced the town for one more day without him. I'm also sad that I didn't get to interact much with AD-scum, Sakura Hana - we did have a good scum team.

Overall, I can't help thinking how the game would have turned out if we had used the rollblock N1. We'll find out next game ;)

^pedit: Also, I really wanted to say 'But FG told us it was Yukari's Gap in our scum QT' when you guys started questioning me on those lines
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Katsuki »

I had ffery, pie and GIF townreading me at the end. The only one I was missing was shadoweh, and I would've won the game easy.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 3019, Kagami wrote:I hope you would read the first 3 days if you were a town vig >.>

I tend not to read games as town, it messes with my reads.

Muffin brought it up earlier in the game, but Tales is a prime example of how my reads are more accurate when I don't read (100% accuracy in that game).
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 3027, ooba wrote:
^pedit: Also, I really wanted to say 'But FG told us it was Yukari's Gap in our scum QT' when you guys started questioning me on those lines

inorite? I wanted to say that even if I were scum fakeclaiming the name would be right.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Kilgamayan »

Please pardon my site meta ignorance, but how common and/or "acceptable" is self-meta as a defense here, anyway? No one I was unfamiliar with seemed to bat an eye at players citing it, but two of the three people that pushed self-meta in their own defense the hardest were scum.
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:22 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

We won!
As always, i take no credit for this victory.
Also, I completely missed day 2 and had NS survived n2, the VC would have said "Konata"
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 3031, Kilgamayan wrote:Please pardon my site meta ignorance, but how common and/or "acceptable" is self-meta as a defense here, anyway? No one I was unfamiliar with seemed to bat an eye at players citing it, but two of the three people that pushed self-meta in their own defense the hardest were scum.

You shouldn't accept it, but it's not very alignment indicative.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:26 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

<Insert Credits>
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 3032, SXTLHGaiden wrote:We won!
As always, i take no credit for this victory.
Also, I completely missed day 2 and had NS survived n2, the VC would have said "Konata"

That would have confirmed my action -_-

It's funny that I had you as my most confident town-read who was unlikely to die, and you get vigged.
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Rylai Crestfall »

Honestly I wanted to lynch Anka at that moment, but town would have had my head roll had I not lynched Katsuki and your claim made you the best lynch because if you flipped town then Shadoweh would have been confirmed town
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:28 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

i am always vig bait. I am truly surprised i survived N1.
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:30 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 3031, Kilgamayan wrote:Please pardon my site meta ignorance, but how common and/or "acceptable" is self-meta as a defense here, anyway? No one I was unfamiliar with seemed to bat an eye at players citing it, but two of the three people that pushed self-meta in their own defense the hardest were scum.

i generally don't blink an eye at self-meta unless i have a very good reason to, which is rarely the case. if you're so aware of your self-meta that you can cite it, then you're aware enough that you could choose to manipulate it if you so wanted

that said, a lot of the time when i'm scum i will deliberately manipulate my "meta" and hope others point it out - it helps that a fair few people on this site play games that are heavily reliant on meta, i guess, which rewards you for doing this in a way
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:32 am

Post by pieguyn »

oh thank god

GG all and I really enjoyed this player list (and sorry again to Sky_Paladin for when he reads my neighbor QT. I was way too frustrated). I hope to play with all of you again >3<

I'm also really glad I finally got my redemption to some extent after losing the first 2 TH upicks. \o/ it would have sucked if I had lost all 3 games.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:32 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

22-page neighbourhood

smashed you all

daytalk OP
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:33 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

In post 3039, pieguyn wrote:oh thank god

GG all and I really enjoyed this player list (and sorry again to Sky_Paladin for when he reads my neighbor QT. I was way too frustrated). I hope to play with all of you again >3<

I'm also really glad I finally got my redemption to some extent after losing the first 2 TH upicks. \o/ it would have sucked if I had lost all 3 games.

dammit, i shoulda worked harder to keep the trend goin.
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Kagami »

You probably kept it fun for FG, muffin. Yay.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:35 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1190, zMuffinMan wrote:actually, in most of my more recent town games, i've had absolutely atrocious D1 reads that i completely reversed from d2 onwards. that happened in xenosaga as well with pieguy and others D1.

i suppose i should have mentioned that before people started saying they agree with stuff im writing!

also i thought this conversation i was having with sakura ended up being rather ironic
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:37 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2960, Kagami wrote:I'm trying to figure out if we PoE'd so easily more because of roles, or because of good play.

We got an awful lot of town-directed kills. I guess AD's survival would have given them surprise-surprise lylo coupled with pie's hatedness.

fyi the thing that I was building up to was that you were pushing that there were possibly 5 scum, while simultaneously supposedly thinking I was potential scum with an op role that could double kill on top of a scum team that could end the day twice (one of which by lynching whoever they wanted). I had no idea how those 2 theories were compatible with each other and it made me think you were just scum BS'ing. :<

I also had literally no idea why you would completely ignore the fact that I had directed NS in the neighborhood to kill Sakura on N1 after I brought it up if you were town here. obviously I was wrong, but full disclosure.

should I take it as a compliment to my scum game that you thought I might have been scum here? :p

In post 3028, Katsuki wrote:I had ffery, pie and GIF townreading me at the end. The only one I was missing was shadoweh, and I would've won the game easy.

fwiw, I had basically outright said in the game thread it was entirely gut and that I would not do anything to derail the lynch off you until you did something objectively town

stuff like this is why I usually don't like, or pay attention to, vague gut reads until I have a logical reason for them. :<
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:38 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 3039, pieguyn wrote:oh thank god

btw, did i point it out in game or only to fakegod?

you've lost every touhou game you've played (apart from this one) and i've won every touhou game i've played and we've never been the same alignment (before now)
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:42 am

Post by pieguyn »

I think it must have only been to FG, except for the first post of the game which was a masterpiece of lol that I'll treasure forever. ~~

but yeah, this is the first touhou game I've won and the first time we've been the same alignment in like 10+ games total where neither of us spent the entire game tunneling the other and could actually work together. it was a veerrrrry nice change of pace :>
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Kilgamayan »

Okay, both of those responses were what I was thinking/hoping for, thank you. (Particularly the self-awareness => manipulation thing; I was thinking that same thingthe entire time but didn't bring that up because it didn't seem like anyone other than Sky Paladin cared very much and I didn't want to make unnecessary waves that were only founded in site playstyle differences.)
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:46 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 144, pieguyn wrote:town: zmuffin, Ank,
The Relentless
, SB,
Serenes Forest

also, lol at my early town reads being like half scum -.-

on top of Katsuki, Relentless' play when he was in the game in particular was strong as hell. holy crap.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 3044, pieguyn wrote:
fyi the thing that I was building up to was that you were pushing that there were possibly 5 scum, while simultaneously supposedly thinking I was potential scum with an op role that could double kill on top of a scum team that could end the day twice (one of which by lynching whoever they wanted). I had no idea how those 2 theories were compatible with each other and it made me think you were just scum BS'ing. :<

I also had literally no idea why you would completely ignore the fact that I had directed NS in the neighborhood to kill Sakura on N1 after I brought it up if you were town here. obviously I was wrong, but full disclosure.

should I take it as a compliment to my scum game that you thought I might have been scum here? :p

I'm quite capable of maintaining multiple possible gamestates in my mind, even if they aren't consistent. The pie-scum gamestate didn't have 5 scum. 5 scum was a katsuki-scum state.

I didn't see any confirmation of your "directing ns" claim; as you can see, I was asking ferry to confirm it during twilight. The rest of the paragraph that contained that point seemed to consist of fabrications, so you can understand my skepticism.

You were still only scum by PoE, which included the elimination of katsuki, hence why I wanted him lynched first. The danger was that in the pie-scum state, pie would probably win if I didn't act once rylai posed a threat.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”