farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:10 am

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:dang it people. Mirth, you just were last on my scum list, which makes you the most town. I was mostly talking about vibes at that point. Now, I think I actually have something substantial. However, it is probably too late because the scum have way too much swaying power.
That is only true if everyone is has said something was scum right now and 3 people can't be scum. The only person not making sense is Retro.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:19 am

Post by sekinj »

farside22 wrote:
sekinj wrote:dang it people. Mirth, you just were last on my scum list, which makes you the most town. I was mostly talking about vibes at that point. Now, I think I actually have something substantial. However, it is probably too late because the scum have way too much swaying power.
That is only true if everyone is has said something was scum right now and 3 people can't be scum. The only person not making sense is Retro.
I wasn't saying there are 3 scum. I'm saying who-ever the scum are, they have a lot of influence right now no matter their physical number. If it is 1 plus retro, then that 1 has a lot of influence. I'm just saying I feel at a dis-advantage because somehow (fair or not) I've ended up without a lot of influence in this game. I don't know that I can convince you in time.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:26 pm

Post by iamausername »

iamausername wrote:
USERNAME'S SCUMTEAM PICKS
:

1. Mirth/sekinj
2. retro/sekinj
Just wanted to point out the order here, given farside's concern about the multitude of agreement on retro/sekinj as the scumpair.

That said, Mirth's response to my initial big post alleviated some of my concerns about her and bridged the gap between the two possible pairings in my mind, and it wasn't a very big gap to start with.

What retro has to say for himself when he returns may change things again, of course.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:38 am

Post by farside22 »

iamausername wrote:
iamausername wrote:
USERNAME'S SCUMTEAM PICKS
:

1. Mirth/sekinj
2. retro/sekinj
Just wanted to point out the order here, given farside's concern about the multitude of agreement on retro/sekinj as the scumpair.

That said, Mirth's response to my initial big post alleviated some of my concerns about her and bridged the gap between the two possible pairings in my mind, and it wasn't a very big gap to start with.

What retro has to say for himself when he returns may change things again, of course.
I see sek's comment where she voted retro as scum bussing. I'm not placing a vote till Retro says something. Despite what I have seen of Mirth I still don't trust placing a vote without a quick hammer.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:26 am

Post by sekinj »

@far: What are you expecting Retro to say? I don't want you to post the answer in thread, but just consider it...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:31 am

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:@far: What are you expecting Retro to say? I don't want you to post the answer in thread, but just consider it...
I can't answer this so why ask it? I have an answer but you think I am going to say what it is?
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:32 am

Post by sekinj »

farside22 wrote:
sekinj wrote:@far: What are you expecting Retro to say? I don't want you to post the answer in thread, but just consider it...
I can't answer this so why ask it? I have an answer but you think I am going to say what it is?
grr. read what I wrote!! I just wanted to be sure you had soemthing in mind. something that you were expecting from retro.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:35 am

Post by sekinj »

if you were goign to react the same way no matter what he said, then there is no point in twiddling our thumbs. I'm not trying to rush it, I just wanted you to be sure to consider what you were expecting from retro before he said anything.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:40 am

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:if you were goign to react the same way no matter what he said, then there is no point in twiddling our thumbs. I'm not trying to rush it, I just wanted you to be sure to consider what you were expecting from retro before he said anything.
See I could see a mirth/ you combo or retro/ you combo. Since retro is a newbie I can see well I don't want to say what I will be looking for. The point is seeing what retro says may make things more perspective as far as who is your scum partner. Whether Mirth or Retro. I could vote for you and then see what Mirth does, but I have seen scum hammer themselves to stop conversation and I for one don't want that to happen either.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:43 am

Post by sekinj »

so... it looks liek everyone is convinced I am scum anyway? just trying to figure out who may partner is? why not just lynch me and figure out my partner tomorrow?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:02 am

Post by Mirth »

Eh, Farside, you can do what you want with your vote but my vote is staying off until Retro gets back because I want to hear something that isn't nonsense from him.

Sek: why not just lynch you, because the rest of us are waiting on Retro.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:18 am

Post by iamausername »

iamausername wrote:Mirth/farside is definitely not the scumpair. They've had plenty of opportunity to quicklynch sekinj, and haven't taken it.
With sek's retro vote, this logic can probably now also be used to show that I am not scum with either Mirth or farside.

Obviously, I already knew that, but it might be helpful for the rest of you.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:17 am

Post by Mirth »

Yup, agreed.

Only possible scumpairs here are as follows then. I'm listing all possible ones no matter how improbable I think they are:
Sek/Retro
Sek/Mirth
Sek/Iam
Sek/Farside
Retro/Mirth
Retro/Iam
Retro/Farside

By math alone, Retro and Sek are equally likely of being scum. Sek, what do you say to 4/7 odds that you're scum?
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:14 am

Post by sekinj »

I'd say this game is a scum win.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:52 am

Post by Mirth »

Why?
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:19 am

Post by sekinj »

because I'm everyone's top suspect!

today we will <probably> either lynch retro or me. If I'm lynch we lose. If retro is lynched and is town, we lose. If retro is lynched and is scum, then scum will kill someone tonight, and I think they will kill farside. Then mirth and iam will lynch me tomorrow saying that I bussed retro. which equals a scum win.

the only way town could win is if we lynch retro and he is scum, and then the remaining scum nks me (which they won't do because I am too easy of a target, and because I'm spelling it out right now). Only then will the two reamining town be clear to look at the scum.

If we don't lose today, and no matter if far, mirth, or iam is nk'd, I'll be lynch tomorrow becuase everyone will say I bussed retro. so... scum win. I'm just about writing this game off.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:59 pm

Post by iamausername »

sekinj wrote:If retro is lynched and is town, we lose.
How do you think this is going to happen, exactly? Did you miss the part where, if you were actually town, retro would now be confirmed scum to you?
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by sekinj »

iamausername wrote:
How do you think this is going to happen, exactly? Did you miss the part where, if you were actually town, retro would now be confirmed scum to you?
I don't agree with that completly, although i think it is likely that retro is scum. I still think there could be a mirth/iam scum pair. Why is that out of the picture?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:12 pm

Post by Mirth »

sekinj wrote:
iamausername wrote:
I don't agree with that completly, although i think it is likely that retro is scum. I still think there could be a mirth/iam scum pair. Why is that out of the picture?
Because if Iam and I were scum together, we would have quicklynched Retro with your vote already. If you did not think we were out of the picture as a scum pair, why did you not object to my math before.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:26 pm

Post by sekinj »

Mirth wrote:Because if Iam and I were scum together, we would have quick lynched Retro with your vote already. If you did not think we were out of the picture as a scum pair, why did you not object to my math before.
I just ignored it, exactly like mine was ignored.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:33 am

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:
Mirth wrote:Because if Iam and I were scum together, we would have quick lynched Retro with your vote already. If you did not think we were out of the picture as a scum pair, why did you not object to my math before.
I just ignored it, exactly like mine was ignored.
Yours was not ignored, but really if you are doing equations look at what Iam just did.
Sek/Retro
Sek/Mirth
Sek/Iam
Sek/Farside
Retro/Mirth
Retro/Iam
Retro/Farside
He included himself in the equation.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:52 am

Post by Mirth »

I'm not Iam, Farside :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:I'm not Iam, Farside :P
This is what I get for waking up at 6am on Sunday and reading thru MS.
Yes replace Iam with Mirth in my comments above. :?
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:27 am

Post by Mirth »

Why are you up at 6 am on a Sunday exactly? Sunday is for sleeping. Sleeping is good.

On topic: Retro should be back tomorrow. I'm really interested in hearing his thoughts.

Sek: Farside is right. I know I mostly ignored your equation because they didn't take into consideration all possibilities (namely the ones with you) and were weighted with opinion not fact.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:Why are you up at 6 am on a Sunday exactly? Sunday is for sleeping. Sleeping is good.

On topic: Retro should be back tomorrow. I'm really interested in hearing his thoughts.

Sek: Farside is right. I know I mostly ignored your equation because they didn't take into consideration all possibilities (namely the ones with you) and were weighted with opinion not fact.
Woke up to feed my son and couldn't go back to sleep. He is now awake and ready to play. He is given me that look now that says "come on already."

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”