RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

:\
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:39 pm

ugh fine.

I hate you Aero.

VOTE: Trollie
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 299, camn wrote:Fine. Let's go back to Trollie.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Trollie

And Aero... Let me explain something to you, since my game is apparently beyond you.

First...RC as town gets auto nightkilled N1 in pretty much every game.
Thus, there is absolutely no point in going after him day 1.

Furthermore, if he lives though a couple nights, he is pretty much confscum, and we Lynch him then. It is actually magically self-resolving. Thus, I am not worried about him today.

Second, the massclaim idea is both a) awesome, and b) tabled at this time.
You keep bringing it up tho. Again...read more, post less. You are too long winded, and filling the thread with spam.

I actually think I've brought it up one time; you should be looking at everyone else for bringing it up.

Your argument about RC makes sense, but that's likely not going to work in this game. RC is just kind of peddling along behind you, scum probably won't want to kill him anyway if he's town, especially since you now have said we should lynch him if he lives too long. That's a slippery slope.

I am kind of long-winded this game, probably because I'm trying to improve my game a bit lately; so i'm trying to do less skimming around of posts and more like actually responding to stuff. It's not spam by any means, and saying that is a silly way to try to discredit me.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Amihan
Amihan
Goon
Amihan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by Amihan »

In post 292, Aeronaut wrote:For example, Amihan is being p aggressive in some places, but it really doesn't feel like scum-theatre aggressive, more like "i'm pissed off because everyone's voting me for my first post" aggressive.

Why does everyone always say this... I'm actually just playing the game. I'm not like, purposely trying to make anyone upset to get on some high or something. This looks like a mix of some weak discredit and pushaway so you don't have to deal with me today.

The effort, formatting included, in Aero's constant barrage of posts is rubbing me the wrong way too, but I'm pretty sure that's more paranoia. It just seems kind of literally incredible that town would want to legitimately catch up with that much effort here, but I'm sure it's somehow possible. I generally like what he's saying... but I don't really want to because then it sets a bar for explanation.

I still like my camn vote so I'm not switching. Also not switching because a quick reassessment finds my Aero opinions too weak for comfort. Will wait and see.
Amihan
Amihan
Goon
Amihan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by Amihan »

What's with the Trollie votes? This feels like one of those early lynch options that starts as a joke but then gets serious just because scum or bad town see it as a convenient point of focus.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 303, Amihan wrote:
In post 292, Aeronaut wrote:For example, Amihan is being p aggressive in some places, but it really doesn't feel like scum-theatre aggressive, more like "i'm pissed off because everyone's voting me for my first post" aggressive.

Why does everyone always say this... I'm actually just playing the game. I'm not like, purposely trying to make anyone upset to get on some high or something. This looks like a mix of some weak discredit and pushaway so you don't have to deal with me today.

I was calling you town.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Amihan
Amihan
Goon
Amihan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by Amihan »

No you were calling me "Town for Today". Big difference.

I'm not interested in a man who can't commit.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Ok
2023 W/L | 1-0
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by camn »

I'd like to see Trollie squirm. That's what's up with the Trollie votes. He has failed to really answer the points against him. He needs more heat.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Amihan
Amihan
Goon
Amihan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by Amihan »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

When you consider the fact that post length does not determine alignment, you come off as a lot worse and a lot less honest-sounding in these. I don't even need to read deeply into them to see that.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Who are you talking to? that's an ISO of Camn and Trollie
2023 W/L | 1-0
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:09 pm

In post 310, Aeronaut wrote:Who are you talking to? that's an ISO of Camn and Trollie

She was clearly referring to Camn's Trollie read.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by camn »

I would simply recommend actually trying to read deeply. That's the better way to catch scum, IMO.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by camn »

Scumday!!
Amihan
Amihan
Goon
Amihan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by Amihan »

In post 312, camn wrote:I would simply recommend actually trying to read deeply. That's the better way to catch scum, IMO.

You think you're being funny but a lot of the time when people are town, they're obviously town. Just quickly putting yourself in someone's position is easy and effective in reading them. And this isn't actually addressing anything but dismissing my read and continuing on with whatever your game plan is here.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:53 pm

Post by camn »

You want me to address your admittedly shallow read of me being 'worse' and 'less-honest'? Really?
You need to get a lot more serious with this game before I can do anything but dismiss you.

Also, I didn't think I was being funny. I was totally serious. To play this game at a higher level...you need to read deeper.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:16 am

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

In post 279, Aeronaut wrote:
Catching up since I have some free time.

p
a
g
e
7-

In post 153, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:The only thing that makes me feel strange about trollie is the fact that he has been absent

Well there's a lot of people absent, and there are people who when you posted this had only posted once. Are you saying it's strange for trollie as a player to be absent because he is usually active, or are you saying it's weird that he's absent in general?

If the second one, why weren't you suspicious of the other inactive people?

The strange part isn't that he's been inactive, it's that he's been inactive after doing something that a lot of people felt was p scummy.
In post 285, Aeronaut wrote:
P
a
g
e
ish

In post 224, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 220, Tails wrote:
In post 211, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 106, Tails wrote:
In post 53, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 14, Aneninen wrote:If that should confirm anything at all, it's that Trollie has NO access to any pre-game talks.

^^^
Still troubled with this...

I think it's inexperience falling for the fake town slip. He really didn't take the time to think about it, which points to town. (Oh look, I explained a read...)

Are you talking about aneninen here?

Did you really think I was talking about Keyser?

I mean you did quote him.
In post 221, RadiantCowbells wrote:What's up that you want me to talk about EE?

I don't know. I feel kind of lost right now and I dint know why. You seem kind of lost feeling too. Tails feels all weird, like... I think he's town but he keeps attacking people and it feels like it's for no reason like there's no push or anything, he just wants people to NOT work with him. And keysor is talking a lot and I like him but I feel like a lot of people are ignoring him reads wise. And aneninen is very certain he wants to go in his direction, but as usual that's perpendicular to the directions town and scum are trying to go. And trollie feels so weirdly about his posts (because they're plural now) but I can't seem to comprehend him acting that way as scum. It's just really not pro anything.

I don't know I guess I feel like my strong reads are the people who done post anything and then as soon as they start posting I get all wishy washy about them. I don't think I've ever been this uncertain about EVERYONE before and I don't know why I'm looking to you for direction, but maybe it's because I feel like I at least understand you a little bit?

help?

I feel really confused why you would go to the person who's literally sheeping another player to help you with reads. That doesn't make any sense to me.

Yeah, why WOULD someone ask someone who's been sheeping admittedly up to this point in the game to pick a direction? That makes no sense, right?
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:17 am

Has anyone else played with aeronaut before?

Is he usually like this~ish?
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:32 am

In post 313, camn wrote:Scumday!!

Congrats!
In post 314, Amihan wrote:
In post 312, camn wrote:I would simply recommend actually trying to read deeply. That's the better way to catch scum, IMO.

You think you're being funny but a lot of the time when people are town, they're obviously town. Just quickly putting yourself in someone's position is easy and effective in reading them. And this isn't actually addressing anything but dismissing my read and continuing on with whatever your game plan is here.

True Dat!
----

K I have a few reads right now:
camn = town I mean look at her. She's thinking and I can see what she's thinking and how she's getting there. Still not excited about arriving at Trollie for today's lynch, I think I need to see much more from him before I decide that (although I guess that's like asking him to lurk all game)
RC I feel progressively less excited about lynching the more I realize how freaking confused this game is. I honestly feel almost as lost as he is when I read this, almost no one is trying to seem town, it seems like
Amihan has a temporary town read from me in an attempt to make the game readable so I don't end up sheeping someone or something like that, I'll use my brain on this one and ignore my nervousness there
Key is also town for now, I actually feel pretty solid about this one now, I think I can follow him
Aneninen is a bad place to vote, I feel pretty good about this one as well. Seems kind of like YCBA imo.
Aero feels dirty. Really dirty. As in, ran through the mud in a thunderstorm and then tripped and fell flat on his face dirty. I don't/can't really follow his thoughts and he just feels straight up weird
VOTE: aeronaut
Thelonewolf is the other guy I don't like. Not so much because of his earlier play but more because of his later vote flipping

I think aero and wolf could be scum together. Discuss.
"@EE
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Aeronaut
(1): Extrapolated Eagle
RadiantCowbells
(1): Keyser Söze
Venmar

TheTrollie
(3): Tails, camn, RadiantCowbells
The Bulge

Aneninen
(2): The Bulge, Venmar
Amihan
(1): SnarkySnowman
Extrapolated Eagle
(1): TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
(1): Aeronaut
SnarkySnowman

Keyser Söze

Tails

camn
(1): Amihan

Not Voting: Aneninen, TheTrollie

Deadline: (expired on 2016-03-06 22:00:00)
green shirt thursdays
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:48 am

Post by TheTrollie »

Let's get one thing straight because it is important

In post 292, Aeronaut wrote:
TheTrollie:

* Weird Unexplained townread on RC, which also makes zero sense with his Tails townread.

This was explained. the first was the unabashed sheeping he was doing on tails. The second was another interaction with *i thought* tails but now I cannot find it. Actually I might be thinking of the 2 separate times that happened, one where he immediately switched his vote to me, and the other when he said like "yeah thats 100% what i was thinkin yo"

why does it not make sense with my tails town read? I think tails is town for asking the dude to switch and Tyco is town for so unabashedly switching

* Trollie answers an entire post from camn calling him out, by saying "you're annoying!" and ignoring the rest.

that post was 100% tunnelvision and confirmation bias so, yes, i ignored it

* "I don't like the RC wagon because the arguments are bad"

see above

* Post 234, where Trollie posts Wolf's entire ISO and says "it checks out" after being asked about his thoughts on Wolf. This is a weird-ass interaction

this is a misrepresentation of what I did. I posted the entire ISO to show that he was not defending me, then I realized he was defending me a bit. BUT, what I said checks out was the SPECIFIC post in the ISO that i wrote "this checks out" under. "This checks out" was written in the MIDDLE of the ISO, look again. What checked out was the interaction he was pointing out, and i can explain why later if you quote that interaction because I'm not wasting more of my time by going to find it. I already woke up late today.

* General unwillingless to give detailed comments about really anything; strange reactions with no real motivations in general.

hows that for detailed.

Now I would like to fucking vote someone at some point in this game but yall need to get off my ass so i dont feel like i need to prevent this horrible wagon on me in order to do so.
"scum, scum, scum" went TheTrollie!

Get to know me: GTKAS - TheTrollie
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:06 am

Post by TheLoneWolf »

In post 267, Tails wrote:"Yes, I admit Trollie is weird, but...LOOK OVER THERE!
And that's why he's town. Now who were we talking about and can we lynch Camn?"

How is 239 me saying that Trollie is weird? That post was clearly about how I think people painting the connection between me and Trollie is a bit forced (which I'm biased against because I know there's no scumbuddy connection).

This post, 267, is an example of what I am referring to in 239
Death is like rain. It can hit anyone at anytime. It is simply a matter of standing under the sky and accepting it.
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:08 am

Post by TheLoneWolf »

In post 285, Aeronaut wrote:Wait, you're voting Camn but you think he's town? i'm not sure I'm following your logic.

camn is a she. I think Trollie is town who is a he...
Death is like rain. It can hit anyone at anytime. It is simply a matter of standing under the sky and accepting it.
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:15 am

Post by TheLoneWolf »

I have my own reasons for not wanting to vote Aneinen that will play out over a few days.

Willing to trust this "RC as a god town player" and see how that shakes out.

I find myself agreeing with Eagle on Aero which is disturbing.

Aero goes through a lot of hoops and makes a big fanfare to arrive at the scumreads of "Trolle +TLW" which seems lazy and quite popular as opposed to actual scumhunting.

And the reasoning for finding me scum being that I have only one scumread is suspect... that is very weak as well. I'm a bit rusty and do better with players I know because I get reads off interactions and genuineness, so I won't be catching the scumteam D1 it doesn't feel like.
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:15 am

Post by TheLoneWolf »

Also I like Amihan and Venmar for town

I think The Bulge just has to be scum at this point by PoE

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”