Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:29 am

Post by Broken Aquarium »

In post 296, Garmr wrote:@Broken Aquarium
Sheeping town reads with out explaining why you agree is pretty bad also you offered nothing new to the argument. You may argue the point about omgusing is a null sign which it can be. But when you act really emotional with out listing points then quickly remove it and say your a town read again in just a couple of post. That is when it turns scummy as hell when it becomes scummy. Also the fact JKLM says the mnemonic wagon looks scummy then you magically sheep him onto his next vote. Using Wifom scenario's aren't the best for defenses as well.
In post 292, Broken Aquarium wrote:I should note here that Garmr was our leading scum read once we got a little colder on the idea of Mnemonic scum. But no one else was voting for him and we didn't have the drive to make a wagon happen. This is another reason why switching with you was easy.
Also if I was your leading scum read why did you wait for someone else to vote me. Were you that afraid that it might backfire on you if you were town you wouldn't really have anything to lose by scumhunting. This seems more like a scum motivated reason than a town one. You made no indication prior either that you viewed me as scum.

I like how you showed post 211 of Honig saying that's why you think his town. Just like when you asked me why I think Honig is town and I sent a link to that post. Oh wait that's a coincidence isn't it. Also doesn't it worry you at all that you just sheeped a reason off your top scum read.

Also you think I'm scum. where are your points you have failed to make a case against me. You haven't even mentioned a reason why you think I'm scum I guess you'll sheep those reason off JKLM.

Also you pretty much been fluffing all game. It took you till 292 to make a attempt scum hunting because you are under the microscope. Even then you offer no original reasons. Your defenses are paper thin as well you can poke a hole in all of them.

Also with now you want to answer alienbro's question. This looks like some cheap attempt to get the heat off you, It's kinda pathetic you know. There's no where to run now Broken Aquarium I'm not letting you wriggle out of this.
Like, read this and tell me he isn't either delusional or twisting everything to be negative. I didn't start scumhutning until 292? I was scumhutning mnemonic as early as . The rest isn't worth responding to or has already been explained.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:59 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Gamr is a good direction imo...
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:56 am

Post by Hermy »

Prod dodge :P

And now since I have some time, I'll take a look at people and (finally) do something useful.
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:14 am

Post by Hermy »

I feel like doing a few little case things right now :)

PeaceBringer

Spoiler:
In post 45, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote jklm
In post 51, PeaceBringer wrote:well garmr, you can take it and stick it up your backside
it is not schtick it is what I do and how I play... feel free to do what you are doing...
you cannot help it...

vote garmr
In post 66, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote Skelda...
In post 131, PeaceBringer wrote:after catching up,
unvote
In post 132, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote broken aquarium...
just because
In post 200, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote project matt
In post 204, PeaceBringer wrote:not that gamr makes that point
Vote honig...
In post 283, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote gamr
If this was anybody but Peace then I'd make a fuss. This flitting between votes and not giving reasons annoys me. But since Peace is being an absolute bumnugget in general, I'll satisfy nyself with an itritated sigh.

But definitely first choice for a policy lynch.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:26 am

Post by projectmatt »

Policy lynching Peace for the sole reason that he is playing badly is a horrible, horrible idea.

Whoever in this game is town and is seriously considering lynching Peace on policy and not because he is mafia, I implore you to reconsider due to how poor the rationale is. Our goal is to lynch the mafia, not to lynch the annoying town. And the way I see it, there's no real reason for Peace to actually be scum, now is there?

Lynch Hermy. If there needs to be a compromise I'll think of one later.
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:33 am

Post by Hermy »

Broken Aquarium

Spoiler:
In post 35, Broken Aquarium wrote:UNVOTE: smargaret
VOTE: mneumonicdevice
In post 39, Broken Aquarium wrote:if i can interpret that...
i'm voting mneumonic cause of post 30. it's the most that's stuck out to me. his whole "i would vote that, but...."
what's the point in saying that?
Why didn't you just post your reason WITH your vote? I don't know whether this is spur-of-the-moment inventing a reason, or not.
In post 111, Broken Aquarium wrote:guys, that combined with this
In post 80, mnemonicdevice wrote:Interesting. Someone is already at L-1.
^ most townies react like... "why didn't you call out L-1 with your vote???" here, it seems like he's not that concerned.

and these posts where he's sticking up for others (really looks like whiteknighting):
In post 30, mnemonicdevice wrote:Ugh... If it was anyone else I would vote this^ for it's annoyingness in RVS, but I know that that is just how he plays
In post 59, mnemonicdevice wrote:Nice. So 3 votes on me for no reason. and 4 votes on peacebringer. Also because of his playstyle.

I also like how Skelda just randomly jumps on the peacebringer wagon. RVS much?
i really think he is scum.

and he got his vote mixed up on projectmatt
I like this little case. Townpoints for that.
In post 194, Broken Aquarium wrote:i don't get the votes on Honig....
You don't get the votes on Honig... after about two decent vote explanations from other people (along with their votes, of course). This does sound a little bit like scum trying to subtly defend their scumpartner. You probably did get them and were subtly expressing your 'annoyance/outrage'.
In post 260, Broken Aquarium wrote:UNVOTE: mneumonic
VOTE: peacebringer
In post 263, Broken Aquarium wrote:UNVOTE: peacebringer
VOTE: garmr
I don't know whether there was anything specific to change the vote so quickly (ISO view here) but quick vote changes are usually slightly odd looking to me.
In post 273, Broken Aquarium wrote:
In post 270, mnemonicdevice wrote:You didn't answer why you switched so quickly.
i was sheeping JKLM
What... I don't even...
In post 300, Broken Aquarium wrote:I'm the one that looks confused?!?!
In post 301, Broken Aquarium wrote:
Sheeping town reads with out explaining why you agree is pretty bad also you offered nothing new to the argument. You may argue the point about omgusing is a null sign which it can be. But when you act really emotional with out listing points then quickly remove it and say your a town read again in just a couple of post. That is when it turns scummy as hell when it becomes scummy. Also the fact JKLM says the mnemonic wagon looks scummy then you magically sheep him onto his next vote. Using Wifom scenario's aren't the best for defenses as well.
In post 292, Broken Aquarium wrote:I should note here that Garmr was our leading scum read once we got a little colder on the idea of Mnemonic scum. But no one else was voting for him and we didn't have the drive to make a wagon happen. This is another reason why switching with you was easy.
Also if I was your leading scum read why did you wait for someone else to vote me. Were you that afraid that it might backfire on you if you were town you wouldn't really have anything to lose by scumhunting. This seems more like a scum motivated reason than a town one. You made no indication prior either that you viewed me as scum.

I like how you showed post 211 of Honig saying that's why you think his town. Just like when you asked me why I think Honig is town and I sent a link to that post. Oh wait that's a coincidence isn't it. Also doesn't it worry you at all that you just sheeped a reason off your top scum read.

Also you think I'm scum. where are your points you have failed to make a case against me. You haven't even mentioned a reason why you think I'm scum I guess you'll sheep those reason off JKLM.

Also you pretty much been fluffing all game. It took you till 292 to make a attempt scum hunting because you are under the microscope. Even then you offer no original reasons. Your defenses are paper thin as well you can poke a hole in all of them.

Also with now you want to answer alienbro's question. This looks like some cheap attempt to get the heat off you, It's kinda pathetic you know. There's no where to run now Broken Aquarium I'm not letting you wriggle out of this.
Like, read this and tell me he isn't either delusional or twisting everything to be negative. I didn't start scumhutning until 292? I was scumhutning mnemonic as early as . The rest isn't worth responding to or has already been explained.
'Delusional and twisting everything'; '!?'. This totally sounds like scum defending themselves.
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Hermy »

In post 305, projectmatt wrote:Policy lynching Peace for the sole reason that he is playing badly is a horrible, horrible idea.

Whoever in this game is town and is seriously considering lynching Peace on policy and not because he is mafia, I implore you to reconsider due to how poor the rationale is. Our goal is to lynch the mafia, not to lynch the annoying town. And the way I see it, there's no real reason for Peace to actually be scum, now is there?

Lynch Hermy. If there needs to be a compromise I'll think of one later.
Oh, did I forget to put that policy lynching should be used as a last resort. Sorry, I'm on an iPod and the page refreshed, and I probably forgot to re-type that bit.
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Hermy »

projectmatt

Spoiler:
In post 62, projectmatt wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Mozamis
In post 81, projectmatt wrote:
In post 69, Garmr wrote: @Project Matt I'm going to call you out through and ask why did you Vote Mozamis with out listing any reasons. I would actually like to hear some insight on how the game is going.
I'm not one that finds it necessary to supply large amounts of content at the beginning of the game as most of it is guesswork. This is why my first few posts have just been observations. I'll provide actual analysis soon since we're moving out of that stage.

Specifically, I very much disliked his attack on PeaceBringer and his attacks looked not like excited town but opportunistic scum.

Unvote

There is absolutely no way that a lynch is going through or a claim is being made yet.
'I'm not one that finds it necessary...'
Translation: I really can't be bothered.

And the quick unvote gives a slight 'I don't care who is lynched right now' vibe, which is scummy to me.
In post 226, projectmatt wrote:
Vote: Hermy

I'll explain this tomorrow. Hang tight!
a) Lazy
b) I reckon you're aiming for an easy lynch here. I've been v/la and therefore I haven't provided much (yet), therefore I'm definitely bad and should be policy lynched (that's the feel I'm getting here) even though you're against a policy lynch of Peace.
I did say I'll post more now that I have time...

I'm off to do homework but later tonight I'll provide more :)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Garmr »

Broken Aquarium asking a question like "what's interesting" isn't what I call scum hunting. Then you post this.
^ most townies react like... "why didn't you call out L-1 with your vote???" here, it seems like he's not that concerned.

and these posts where he's sticking up for others (really looks like whiteknighting):
In post 30, mnemonicdevice wrote:Ugh... If it was anyone else I would vote this^ for it's annoyingness in RVS, but I know that that is just how he plays
In post 59, mnemonicdevice wrote:Nice. So 3 votes on me for no reason. and 4 votes on peacebringer. Also because of his playstyle.

I'm surprised JKLM didn't pick your post apart since he finds the language argument as a good scum indicator. Also your white knighting reason was sheeped from him. The only thing reason that was your's was the "interesting his at lynch one" which is pretty much the only point that you make that is yours in the whole game. Everything else is sheeped or questions that aren't followed up upon.

From post 133 to 281 I see no signs of scum hunting either how come you stopped for so long.

How come you don't defend yourself against all my accusation. You defend yourself against one then don't reply to the whole post. If it's twisted and delusional then why don't debate every point it should be easy to shut them down if your right.

Well folks we have obvious scum

edwop just got like ninjaed by 5 posts haven't read them yet.
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:03 am

I think you are scum. I have no need to defend against you unless others are actually taking your post seriously. And god help me if the town is that bad.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:11 am

Post by Garmr »

So your defense is I don't have to defend against people who I think are scum. That's fucking stupid are you listening to yourself. By defending yourself against my posts you also can have the chance to pick apart my posts and ask me questions. You can then convenience others to join your cause there's plenty of reasons to defend yourself. One on One are great way to get information out of people.
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:16 am

I completely disagree, in this context at least.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:58 am

Post by Garmr »

Why do you disagree, what's a good reason to disagree do you know how scummy your coming off.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:25 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

killerjester replaces Shane, effective immediate!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 288, alienBRO wrote:
In post 224, Skelda wrote:Okay let's do this...

BA- He gives a lot of town reads. I usually don't like that, since hunting town doesn't really help us all that much. And I don't mind his read on mneumonic, he seems like he had a gut feeling supported by evidence and stuck to it and that is always good. Although sometimes his evidence can be a little weak, like in , I'm classifying him as a solid leaning town read.

Gramr- I wasn't crazy about the way he jumped around to Peace early on, but I suppose most of us did. That seemed a little caught up in the moment, but maybe scummy. But overall, I find him very town. I especially like his case against mnemonic in and . He actually changed the way I thought about mnemonic, and I think that's a good thing since I'm not exactly renowned for my Day 1 scumhunting abilities.

Honig- Well, he seems to be invested in this game in a way that I don't often see scum invested. His seems very genuine, and in general I find myself agreeing with most of what he says. At the same time, his posts are very wall-of-texty, and that sometimes makes them a bit difficult to get through, but his dislike of rolling the dice with peace seems very town to me.

mozamis- He is being really fluffy right now. Getting on my nerves, honestly. His is especially bad with his "I'd forgotten he was scum", since I can't imagine his read was ever that serious to begin with if he forgot about it. is also bad, since "forgetting to put someone on your reads list" is, in my mind, not a legitimate reason to suspect them. It is like forging evidence or something. Not good.

Shane- His was basically jumping on moz's reads, and pretty much useless. And other than that, he is just a lack of information for the town. His one comment came from , when the best he could come up with was a tip about pressuring directed at me. Kind of ridiculous, he has given us nothing.

Matt- I don't like how he voted Moz and then unvoted the instant he was pressed. That isn't good. I also didn't like that all of his reads were town ones in . Leaning scum.

JKLM- Looking back, I'm not entirely liking how he put me in a box early on saying "this is your scummy", "this isn't your scummy". That never appeals to me. But, he does seem to genuinely be trying to get reactions and participating, so that is good. Null/town.

Hermy- Well, I don't like how quick she was to call me out for lurking in , since she hasn't exactly been helpful herself, and I try to post whenever I can. But Null...

Mnemonicdevice- His Unvote in was strange. And the fact that he is refusing to vote seems to be the biggest evidence against him. I also really dislike his where he says that he is always vague day 1, since scum need to actively think about how they always are and act like it. I think he's scum.

smargaret- I think he's very town. His was interesting for me. I don't view Honig as scum, but it does seem like his suspicions are valid, if that makes any sense.

I think that's everyone. If I missed anyone let me know and I'll throw something together.
The fact that we're not in this list concerns me, as does the fact that nobody has pointed this out. Gonna need to yell at pa for not catching this while I was gone...

-Bro
See, I was tired, I knew I was forgetting someone. Anyway...

alienBRO- I like that he got a Honig read early on and has stuck to it, that is nice. I don't completely agree with him on that case, but he does make some good points. I'm actually kind of curious to hear more about his Honig case. But null...
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Skelda »

I general, I don't know. I completely read JKLM as town but now I'm having doubts. BA is still a town read for me, and JKLM's case against him just seems feeble. It kind of seems like he is just jumping on Gramr's read. But at the same time, BA's vote has been ping-ponging around, but I agree that it seems like confused town to me. But BA and JKLM have both lost townpoints in my book. Gramr too, actually.
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by killerjester »

yo whadup
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:31 pm

HERMY-

Spoiler:
In post 306, Hermy wrote:
Broken Aquarium
In post 35, Broken Aquarium wrote:UNVOTE: smargaret
VOTE: mneumonicdevice
In post 39, Broken Aquarium wrote:if i can interpret that...
i'm voting mneumonic cause of post 30. it's the most that's stuck out to me. his whole "i would vote that, but...."
what's the point in saying that?
Why didn't you just post your reason WITH your vote? I don't know whether this is spur-of-the-moment inventing a reason, or not.
why do i have to post a reason right then and there with my vote?

Spoiler:

i really think he is scum.

and he got his vote mixed up on projectmatt
I like this little case. Townpoints for that.
thanks
i'm still not sure of him, still due to these points

Spoiler:
In post 194, Broken Aquarium wrote:i don't get the votes on Honig....
You don't get the votes on Honig... after about two decent vote explanations from other people (along with their votes, of course). This does sound a little bit like scum trying to subtly defend their scumpartner. You probably did get them and were subtly expressing your 'annoyance/outrage'.
In post 260, Broken Aquarium wrote:UNVOTE: mneumonic
VOTE: peacebringer
In post 263, Broken Aquarium wrote:UNVOTE: peacebringer
VOTE: garmr
I don't know whether there was anything specific to change the vote so quickly (ISO view here) but quick vote changes are usually slightly odd looking to me.
i said before the vote on peacebringer was kind of a test to see how he'd react. and like JKLM said, i already mentioned, like 100 times, that he was my top town read. so, is it so weird to sheep him? i think others could agree before as well, that he was looking pretty town. tell me how many times you have seen people sheep in games, and they are town.
his case on garmr wasn't spectacular either... here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p5363374
but i did think he could have a point. considering that i'm still not totally sure of mneumonic, yet garmr comes along and calls him town for that post... (this one: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p5363182 or rather, says that he 'likes it'

then JKLM comes along shortly after his vote on garmr (post 262) and makes post 272: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p5363615

which looks kinda weird, because he JUST finished voting for garmr, 10 posts ago. now, he's following his logic? hence my declining town read on him, and my vote on him. i did say, that it could be an overreaction on my part, along with the vote. but - i think it was justified, because it just looked weird... is all there is to it.

garmr then comes in, votes us as well, "for sheeping"
which i honestly think looks realllllly bad, on his part. looking for a reason to place a vote, or something (?) hence, the vote switch from JKLM to him.

Spoiler:
In post 273, Broken Aquarium wrote:
In post 270, mnemonicdevice wrote:You didn't answer why you switched so quickly.
i was sheeping JKLM
What... I don't even...
please don't. :p

Spoiler:
In post 301, Broken Aquarium wrote:

'Delusional and twisting everything'; '!?'. This totally sounds like scum defending themselves.

it's not. chamber wrote that one, but i can't say i don't agree.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

Hey welcome to the game it will be nice to get some new insights.
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by killerjester »

Ok I read like a few pages and all I got was that JKLM is town. His early reaction testing of Skelda-scum felt like a very genuine one. Go read it. Isn't that EXACTLY the feeling you get when you recognize someone's scum-meta? That's all for now. Gotta jet, peace.
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:39 pm

see garmr. how weird was it to sheep JKLM?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

Broken we have been over this a thousand times. Sheeping with out clarifying why you agree is bad. Your defensive reaction after JKLM voted you was bad and you ignoring arguments as defense is bad. If your town your playing it in a very anti town way.
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:20 pm

i disagree. there is something to be said for votes without reasoning, sometimes.
i remember nacho saying that to me before. and a few of the last few games, i've kinda been on a kick, where i realize that scum are the ones who want to over explain their votes. like, they have to overly justify it... to make sure it's rock solid.
did you see my post to HERMY? i explained why i voted him (JKLM). he votes you in 262, and then in 272 does a total 180. it was odd.
if you are town playing right now, you are focusing way too hard on this sheeping thing.

alright. your post that you liked mneumonic's post on Skelda. is that enough to make mneumonic town for you?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 304, Hermy wrote:I feel like doing a few little case things right now :)

PeaceBringer

Spoiler:
In post 45, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote jklm
In post 51, PeaceBringer wrote:well garmr, you can take it and stick it up your backside
it is not schtick it is what I do and how I play... feel free to do what you are doing...
you cannot help it...

vote garmr
In post 66, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote Skelda...
In post 131, PeaceBringer wrote:after catching up,
unvote
In post 132, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote broken aquarium...
just because
In post 200, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote project matt
In post 204, PeaceBringer wrote:not that gamr makes that point
Vote honig...
In post 283, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote gamr
If this was anybody but Peace then I'd make a fuss. This flitting between votes and not giving reasons annoys me. But since Peace is being an absolute bumnugget in general, I'll satisfy nyself with an itritated sigh.

But definitely first choice for a policy lynch.
all that said, this pretty much is my last game obligation on sight then I am out of hear as this obsession with explanations and blah blah blah BS really does not pertain to finding scum, just a lot of noise imo. I also do not like revealing what I am thinking. It does not mesh with how the game Is played here. But I am not going start throwing out reasons when I do not necessarily have one. votes to me are a tool. Once I give a reason I am pretty much bound to zero in on that. FYI- initial vote on Gamer was because of our "differences" the vote even on hoying or whatever the guys names is was going opposite just cause. However, the posts recently and "reasons" suggested recently make sense so there is actual reason beyond the fact I don't like him.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”