MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:59 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

LMP wrote:@MOI: Most of that stuff you didn't like was earlier in my reread. My opinion on the UT/MOI business has changed substantially. So I don't really know what you want me to say in regards to this shit you just pointed out
See this makes no sense to me. The facts as I see them –

1. Your posts at 285 and 286 were fabricated in one fell swoop.
2. You had to break them up due to current site technical limits.
3. Your ‘revelation’ at the bottom of 285 was clearly available to you when considering all the ‘MoI is scum’ material you posted at the top of 285.

I don’t see any reason for you to have kept all those statements that I responded in post 285 based on the above facts. If I am incorrect in my fact assumptions please let me know.
LMP wrote:In return, I'd like you to comment on the other stuff in my reread that DOESN'T involve you. Specifically peanut/Fonz and Tal.
Neither one (Fonz or Tal) is in my top tier of suspects.

Tal input to the game is whelming but is head and shoulders above any number of others (bv pre-Jahudo, Kats, Untrod).

I found peanut’s play to be fairly suspect yet Fonz’s replace in I found solid (if only because he could have chosen to not fight the then upstream battle in calling my wagon horrible). And as you keep saying yourself I know I am Town.

I can’t see myself supporting a lynch on either as things stand now.

As it stands now my only Town reads are Haschel and KMD.

--

@KMD
– Some input would be fantastic!

@Charter
– This is Day 5 of the grand ‘Waiting for Charter’s epic case on KMD’ watch. Get crackin.

--
Katsuki wrote:LMP and MOI are obvbuddies.

I love how all the MOI vs LMP hate completely dissipated.
This is the best you can do as to content?

Why are we obv-buddies? Explain for once in your Mafia career!
What "MoI vs LMP hate" are you talking about?

It must be tough being scum in a game, being identified as such, and not having any of your ‘crew’ around to support you.

MORE KATS VOTES PLEASE!
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Jahudo »

LynchMePls wrote:Did you read anything I just posted? I'm not "so sure", I'm in fact the opposite of that now. Those comments at the top were while I was doing my reread. Read the tl;dr.
I saw your misinterpretation of KMD's comments if that's what you mean, and how you twisted that logic to backtrack from your position.

The first four people to post in the thread were MoI, Katsuki, HC, and raj.
Untrod's joke list was MoI, Katsuki, LMP and charter.

KMD theorized that MoI and Katsuki were on there for posting first and second, LMP was on there for being UT's vote, and charter might have been on there for being first in the player list.
You misinterpreted that to mean they were the first 4 non-UT people in the thread, which just isn't true. Even if you meant to say KMD's actual theory looked true, how does that make your theory look any less possible? You thought he would do that kind of thing as scum (IE: call himself scum and bus a buddy). Since UT clearly was not confined to picking the first four people that posted in the game thread, isn't your theory still valid in your eye?

The answer: you're backtracking scum because you never looked at UT's post like a townie would
Vote: LynchMePls
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'll make a real post when I can. Maybe late tonight (around 4 am EST?)
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Kdub »

ESTELLE: Georgie, I'm a divorcee.
GEORGE: No, you're not a divorcee. You're just separated. You're, you're a separatee.
ESTELLE: Well, I'm out there, George.
GEORGE: No, you're not out there.
ESTELLE: I am too!
GEORGE: You're not out there! You can't be, because I'm out there. And if I see you out there, there's not enough voltage in this world to electroshock me back into coherence!

Vote Count

charter (0) -
LynchMePls (4) - The Fonz, Talitha, Katsuki, Jahudo
Katsuki (2) - MagnaofIllusion, LynchMePls
The Fonz (0) -
MagnaofIllusion (1) - Untrod Tripod
Jahudo (1) - MacavityLock
Haschel Cedricson (0) -
Talitha (0) -
Untrod Tripod (1) - Kmd4390
Kmd4390 (1) - charter
MacavityLock (1) - Haschel Cedricson
Not Voting (0) -

11 votes available, 6 votes needed to lynch.
Last edited by Kdub on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:56 am

Post by The Fonz »

LMP wrote:The hypocrisy of Peanut's slot calling me out for wanting MOI's claim, when peanut made THIS POST is hilarious. peanut/The Fonz is scum.
This argument is ridiculous, and the fact that's you've got me as suspect no1 because of it... well, I can't see any reason to do this other than a hamfisted attempt to discredit your attacker.

It's not hypocritical for me to think differently to my predecessor at all because I'm a different person. Do you always call people hypocrites when they take a different stance on something to the player they're replacing, or just when they also happen to spot how scummy you are?

Not to mention, even then, there's a world of difference between thinking players should generally claim at L-1, and
putting someone at L-1 solely to try to extract a claim.
The former I don't agree with, but is a reasonably common game theory position. The latter is a gigantic scumtell.

Your Tally point seems pretty good on the face of it though. I'm gonna go have a look for myself there, because she's kinda been under my radar, and if what you said is true, then it could be a good lead.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Talitha »

Is there a particular "Tally point" that I missed because I'd be happy to respond to something if there is. But various rewordings of "you're useless" isn't any sort of "pretty good" point. It's one I get tired of actually because it comes up often when I play. I don't think I'm useless, but I think people see my join date and expect a pro.

Well, at one time, maybe I might have been decent at this game. But that was years ago and now I'm out of practice, and the game has evolved but I haven't, really. I've also recently decided this is my last game for a while (not because of anything to do with this game - it's just my life & stuff) but having made the decision makes it hard to get motivated to put much effort in.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I had considered posting all of LMP's posts where he mentions me, but frankly the rest of you can do that ISO yourselves. The "case" he refers to on me held absolutely no water, and the fact that he pushed it until about half of the game said "WOW THAT'S SUPER SCUMMY VOTE LMP" and then did a random about-face on it is super suspicious.

His "deciding" I'm not scum smacks more of being afraid of getting lynched than actually changing his read.

I'm not 100% positive he's scum, but I'm 95% sure and that's good enough for me for D1

unvote MoI, vote LMP
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by charter »

Why everyone should vote Kmd:

Doesn't give any reason for voting Raj, but all he talks about is Raj being scum. Raj calls him out for citing his list as his reason for voting him, Kmd claims he didn't (even though he quotes his list just on top of his vote for Raj). He actually spends more time talking about how he caught Raj in another game, but gives no reasons Raj is scum in this game.

Kmd also spends quite a bit of time explaining to us how he plays as scum (118, 163). I'm sure everyone else found it as helpful as I did.

He spends all his time defending reasons why can vote Raj rather than explain why Raj is scum.

Says that if Raj flips town, Untrodtown is more likely than Untrodscum (241) but really just gives a wishy washy answer, but then in his next post he votes Untrod anyway. Again, no reasons.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

also before anyone calls me on it, yeah I know it's D2, mistype
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by charter »

LMP wrote:What was horrid about your entrance?
My first post wasn't even worth making.

That said, LMP is very scummy with his OMGUS of Fonz. However, I think he has some legitimate points in his reread, such as the last two points with linked posts of 285.

Tally's vote on him reeks of OMGUS as well, and her vote yesterday on Raj was pretty poor. I would prefer to lynch Tally before LMP.

Katsuki's vote on LMP also looks like he's just trying to force through a lynch on someone else before he gets lynched.

I want to see what Kmd has to say, then decide if keeping my vote on him will be the best use of it, or if Katsuki can use it more.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by charter »

The LMP has all the signs of crummy votes, same as yesterday. Fonz is the only one voting LMP who I think is justified in doing so.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Talitha »

My vote is OMGUS, for sure. Is it also justified. It may however change to Katsuki shortly. Again, the problem of so many suspects, only one vote.

Macavity: Where was the unrelenting pressure that you speak of? I saw tunnelling on MOI, but would hardly describe it as pressure. As an example, MoI is currently displaying unrelenting pressure against Katsuki - you were doing nothing of the sort.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Talitha »

My vote on Raj yestderday, btw, was my best guess at scum, my first vote, early Day 1 after I got back from my V/LA. Anyone who cares to look at it in context will see it's hardly a poor vote. Then Raj never gave me a reason to change it - just the opposite.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by charter »

"Raj never gave me a reason to change it" is textbook scum justification for voting someone.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Talitha »

1. Did you see the last 3 words of the sentence of that selective quote there?
2. If you really believe that, why aren't you voting me? You'd be more likely to get support on a Tal-wagon than on Kmd, methinks.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Katsuki »

what do you think of moi and lmp charter?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Oh shit wrong game, lemme retype that.

What do you think of MOI and LMP, Charter?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:49 am

Post by charter »

Talitha wrote:1. Did you see the last 3 words of the sentence of that selective quote there?
Are you saying that Raj gave you reason to keep your vote on him?
2. If you really believe that, why aren't you voting me? You'd be more likely to get support on a Tal-wagon than on Kmd, methinks.
Same reason I'm not voting Katsuki, waiting for Kmd to make his post.
Katsuki wrote:What do you think of MOI and LMP, Charter?
I'm not as sure on MOI as I was yesterday, and I think LMP is probably town.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:14 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Jahudo wrote:KMD theorized that MoI and Katsuki were on there for posting first and second, LMP was on there for being UT's vote, and charter might have been on there for being first in the player list.
You misinterpreted that to mean they were the first 4 non-UT people in the thread, which just isn't true. Even if you meant to say KMD's actual theory looked true, how does that make your theory look any less possible? You thought he would do that kind of thing as scum (IE: call himself scum and bus a buddy). Since UT clearly was not confined to picking the first four people that posted in the game thread, isn't your theory still valid in your eye?
I went back and double checked this myself. Jahudo is correct. KMD’s ISO 7 is where he makes that statement. More scum-points for LMP.

--

@LMP
– Hey look you are at L-1. This is the point where yousay that you should claim despite not having anyone suggest they will hammer, right? I expect to see your claim in your next post.

--
Katsuki wrote:Oh shit wrong game, lemme retype that.

What do you think of MOI and LMP, Charter?
Oh Hi Scumsuki. Despite me banging on a drum loudly and repeatedly calling you scum you don’t respond at all? Not even a thought about your little bit from the LOTR Mafia QT? Going Turtle-Mode is not going to save your scummy ass long-term. I'm going to keep this up until one of us is dead.

If LMP is not the lynch today (which is looking more and more likely) I advise everyone to read the following
-

@Everyone who has suggested they will move their votes to Kats (which is at least Charter, Haschel and Tal) – DO SO NOW! PLEASE! I’LL MAKE COOKIES! WHATEVER IT TAKES!

@Everyone not voting Kats who is not in the above pool – Please read Kats ISO and tell me that’s a Town ISO.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:03 am

Post by LimMePls »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Jahudo wrote:KMD theorized that MoI and Katsuki were on there for posting first and second, LMP was on there for being UT's vote, and charter might have been on there for being first in the player list.
I went back and double checked this myself. Jahudo is correct. KMD’s ISO 7 is where he makes that statement. More scum-points for LMP.
This is BULLSHIT. For one, it wasn't the first 4 people that posted, it was the first 4 non-UT names in the game, my name was a RVS vote in the game. Secondly, OF COURSE if there is evidence that UT's list was conjured by some method other than using his scum team list it makes my view on his list completely different.
@LMP
– Hey look you are at L-1. This is the point where yousay that you should claim despite not having anyone suggest they will hammer, right? I expect to see your claim in your next post.
Claim: Jacopo Peterson, VT.
Breadcrumb here:
LynchMePls wrote:
rajrhcpfreak wrote:im here V/LA for a couple of days, i graduate with my masters on friday the 17 so after that i should have lot of time.
honestly i will have some time between now and then but im not promising a timetable.
School, bah! You know you want to play mafia with us instead. Surrender to your temptation. It'll be pretty good. I should know.
Which was made to look like this Peterman quote:
I don't think I'll ever be able to forget Susie--ahhh. And most of all, I will never, forget that one night. Working late on the catalogue. Juuust the two of us. And we surrendered to temptation.

And it was Pretty Good.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:18 am

Post by The Fonz »

Well, I can accept the breadcrumb, but I don't think it proves anything about alignment.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

The Fonz wrote:Well, I can accept the breadcrumb, but I don't think it proves anything about alignment.
The Mod wrote:Other Notes About Setup
F1) This game has a single mafia faction with 4 players - Jerry, George, Elaine, and Kramer. There may or may not be any third-party roles.
If you believe the claim, then you think he's either third party or town. Why do you think he's third party?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:05 am

Post by The Fonz »

Where the hell do you get 'I believe the claim' from? I accept that he breadcrumbed Jacopo Peterman, that doesn't mean he actually IS Jacopo Peterman. Hint: scum don't usually claim their own name.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:12 am

Post by MacavityLock »

LMP, why breadcrumb a vanilla role?
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:46 am

Post by LimMePls »

@Mac: Why not? Especially when it comes at no cost?

@The Fonz: It's true that my crumb has no bearing on my alignment. But since I'm claiming and I made a crumb, I'm pointing it out.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”