SinisterOverlord
SinisterOverlord
Goon
SinisterOverlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:06 pm

Post by SinisterOverlord »

The delegates had barely left the room before there was a loud crash. Maximumum hurried to where it came from, to see what was happening. He burst through the door, to find The_Machine86 and Aelyn locked in a deathly struggle. Aelyn's chainaxe was being barely held at bay by the massive power klaw, the weapons vibrating from the inhuman strength being forced into them.

Maximumum gaped, stunned by the display, barely able to flee as the power klaw managed to crush the head of the fearsome Khornate weapon. Not hesitating, The_Machine86 swung, the sheer bulk of the weapon crushing the Chaos champion's skull. The greenskin stood, turning to focus on Maximumum, who took a step back...

And bumped into a figure behind him, he hadn't noticed. EnPaceRequiescat smirked within his helm, raising his staff.

A wave of ghastly energy pulsed from it, lancing straight through The_Machine86, and impacting with the wall behind him, which twisted and mutated eerily. He looked downwards at Maximumum, cowering below him in terror.

He lay his left hand on the Tau's head, almost gently. Wide eyed, Maximumum could do nothing as his body started warping and fluctuating, becoming a mass of constantly changing flesh, tentacles, horns, and the Emperor knows what else. EnPaceRequiescat turned to head for the bridge, and with a eldritch wail, Maximumum could do nothing else but follow.

Slowly, the
Righteous Fury
turned, breaking orbit. If you were close enough to the hull, you would be able to notice it starting to change...

Aelyn, Kharn the Betrayer, has been crushed.

The_Machine86, Ghazghkull Thraka, has been lanced

Maximumum, Commander O'Shovah, has been turned into a Chaos Spawn.

Congratulations, Chaos! You have won!
MUAHAHAHAHA!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!
SinisterOverlord
SinisterOverlord
Goon
SinisterOverlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:21 pm

Roles:
inHimshallibe - You are the Wolf Lord, Logan Grimnar.

The Space Wolves are one of the most widely known and feared of the Space Marine Legions. Like their animal namesake, they are immensely proud and capable warriors, and as their leader, you are a fierce hunter of the enemies of the Imperium. When the discussion is not taking place, you can pursue one of the other participants, in order to discover what they do away from the scrutiny of the rest of the council.

Mastermind of Sin - You are Commander Azrael, Grand Master of the Dark Angels.

The Dark Angels are renowned for their zeal in hunting down the traitors against the Imperium. To atone for the loss of half their number to Chaos ages ago, they relentlessly search for those who carry the taint of Chaos. Thus, whenever the talks are not taking place, you can investigate any of the individuals to determine their true motives.

Private notes: Will always recieve the result of an enemy on investigations.

Flying Dutchman - You are Marneus Calgar, Master of the Ultramarines.

The Ultramarines are one of the original Space Marine Legions. It was their Primarch, Robute Gulliman, who wrote the Codex that forms the cornerstone of Space Marine doctrine. So, it is fitting that you, their current leader, are present at such a significant event to represent the interests of the Ultramarines.

JDTAY - You are the Lord Castellan, Ursakar E. Creed.

The Eye of Terror is a gaping maw in reality, a hole into the Realm of Chaos, from which the Chaos forces make their attacks against the Imperium. However, due to the unstable nature of it, there is only one safe route out of the Eye of Terror: the Cadian Gate, of which you are the supreme commander. For years you have been in charge of the defence against the single greatest threat to Humanity, so you deserve a voice in this important conference.

Kleimar - You are Commissar Yarrick.

The Commissars are without exception ruthless, feared men responsible for inspiring troops with faith in the Emperor - and executing those who show signs of cowardice. You, in particular, are the most famed of them - for you managed to save the world of Armageddon from the Orks on two seperate occasions. Refusing to rest, you have devoted your life to hunting down the leader of the Orks, Ghazghkull. So, whenever you have time to yourself, you can spend it investigating one of the individuals present.

Private notes: If he targets Ghazghkull, both their night choices will 'delay' a night as they fight. Meaning, Yarrick recieves the investigation result the following night, while Ghazghkull's target dies the following night.

mathcam - You are the Farseer Eldrad Uthuran.

For the most part, humans are ignorant, short-sighted, and petty. Yet, regrettably, the empire they have established is the strongest thing standing between the Eldar race and destruction. As one of the Farseer, you have the power to predict the future to some extent, and it is clear that your only hope of survival lies with making sure this supposedly 'secret' council goes smoothly. So, to that end, you have been forced to masquerade as one of those humans and attend this council. When you have a moment to yourself, you're able to focus your attention on any one of the members, and if any ill-timed harm should look like coming to them, you can step in and prevent it.

Maximumum (PBuG) - You are Commander O'Shovah.

The Tau are a young race, rapidly expanding on the borders of the Imperium with technology already in excess of what most other races posses. Where the humans are closed minded and xenophobic, the Tau are prepared to embrace many ideas and cultures for the benefit of the 'Greater Good'. As the leader of the Farsight enclaves, when information reached you about a secret council, you decided that it would be to the benefit of the Tau if it went smoothly - better the enemy you know, than the enemy you don't.

PookyTheMagicalBear - You are Inquisitor Lord Karamazov.

Inside the Imperium, where anything of significance is veiled in secrecy and intrigue, the Inquisition is the most mysterious and shadowy organization. Its members are the Inquisitors, individuals bestowed with enormous power in order to destroy the foes of the Imperium, from wherever they come. You are one of the foremost members of the Ordo Hereticus, devoted to hunting down the enemies within the Imperium. You are not known for your forgiveness or lenience, and so at the slightest trace of heresy you are prepared to execute anyone. So, as long as you didn't in the previous break of discussion, you can find one of the members of the discussion and purge them.

The_Machine86 - You are Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka.

Dem 'oomies finks dey's so good, wiv der sekret meetinz, an all. Dey now dey's nuffink before da Orks, but dey keep fightin' you enneyway. Now ya coud bash 'em good wiv da boyz, but you got a more cunnin plan. Ya pretend you'z one of em, goes to deir ship and stuff, den when dey all go off in different wayz you thump one of 'em good! If you duz this till they'z all dead, den dey be even easier to crush wiv da next Waaaaagh!!!!

Private notes: If he targets Yarrick, both their night choices will 'delay' a night as they fight - meaning Yarrick dies the following night.

warpdragon - You are Abaddon the Despoiler.

The laughable leaders of the Imperium have decided to gather in one place to discuss how to defeat you. Obviously, this presents a prime opportunity to wipe them out in one fell swoop. Along with two of the best men under your command, Aelyn and EnPaceRequiescat, you have managed to infiltrate the meeting under the guise of a member of the discussion. Whenever the group parts ways, you are able to discuss via messages the situation with them and direct them to do as you see fit. Furthermore, one of you can find an eliminate one of your opponents every time this takes place, picking them off one by one until you stand victorious. Finally, if one of them shoud by some chance seek you out, you have taken measures to ensure you appear as one of them.

Aelyn - You are Kharn the Betrayer.

Khorne is always demanding more blood be spilled, more heads be taken in his name, and he will never be truly satisfied. You personally would much rather be at some planet with millions of pathetic citizens waiting for the slaughter, but your lord warpdragon commands your services - and your restraint. Along with him and EnPaceRequiescat, you are to participate in this supposedly secret conference, confer whenever you have the opportunity to through messages, then eliminate one of the other participants every time they are apart. And if there's one thing you do, it's shed blood in the name of the Blood God.

EnPaceRequiescat - You are Ahriman, Chief Librarian of the Thousand Sons

Your master, Tzeentch, is known to some as the Great Manipulator. He is constantly leading millions of individuals in a game inconcieveable to anyone else, constantly working towards his unfathomable ends. You are one of his most prized playing pieces - and he has decided for now that you are to follow warpdragon to this Imperial conference, and to work with him and Aelyn to eliminate his enemies. When you are alone, you can communicate with them via messages, then one of you can take one specified individual out of the equation.
SinisterOverlord
SinisterOverlord
Goon
SinisterOverlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:27 pm

Night Choices:
inHimshallibe
Night 1: mathcam (meditating in quarters)
Night 2: Aelyn (secretly talking with others)
Night 3: Maximumum (fiddling with gadgets)

Mastermind of Sin
Night 1: PookyTheMagicalBear (heretical)

Kleimar
Night 1: mathcam (strange but not enemy)
Night 2: inHimshallibe (fights with Ghazghkull)

mathcam
Night 1: PBuG
Night 2: Aelyn
Night 3: Aelyn

PookyTheMagicalBear
Night 1: Mastermind of Sin

The_Machine86
Night 1: Flying Dutchman
Night 2: kleimar (fights, no kill)
Night 3: warpdragon
Night 4: Aelyn

Mafia
Night 1: Flying Dutchman
Night 2: PookyTheMagicalBear
Night 3: mathcam
Night 4: The_Machine86

Thank you very much for playing... I hope you enjoyed the game! Any comments? Questions? Reccomendations? Constructive criticism?
Aelyn
Aelyn
Goon
Aelyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:02 am

Post by Aelyn »

Good game all! And thanks for the show of trust, Cam...

It was a great game. A good balance of roles meant that the game was actually about deceit and reading people instead of just figuring the game out based on the theme. Of course, given how I managed to fool the town for the entire game despite my prominence and my involvement in lynching a claimed cop does kinda influence my opinion :D

Everyone else, how did you find the game?
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:19 am

Post by mathcam »

I thought it was really fun. And well done, Aelyn. As you can tell from my protects, you were one of my leading candidates for innocents.

Cam
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:58 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

I wasn't sure if I should have given my results a day sooner or not... Given that Cam was the doctor, it probably would have been a good idea. :P
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
EnPaceRequiescat
EnPaceRequiescat
Goon
EnPaceRequiescat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:01 pm

Post by EnPaceRequiescat »

yup. wow, we were close to getting killed.

It's interesting to think though, that I probably could have turned against TheMachine the last day and have him lynched relatively efforlessly. then 2 scum would be left. But being last man standing (other than Maximum, my new minion! :P) is cool. kinda reminds me of my calvin + hobbes game.
freak with short term memory
EnPaceRequiescat
EnPaceRequiescat
Goon
EnPaceRequiescat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:03 pm

Post by EnPaceRequiescat »

sorry for the double post, but I feel this is important.

I thought the game was great, sinisteroverlord! It was fun and required some good thinking to get through it.

Having aelyn helped :p
freak with short term memory
warpdragon
warpdragon
Goon
warpdragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:18 pm

Post by warpdragon »

Very fun. Having Aelyn did help because he knew lots of ideas for claims.

Lynching Kleimar was fun.

High fives to EnPace.
Show
IS: Kiwis get to hunt the natives on Sundays
Tally: kiwis are the natives
IS: Thats the fun part

Mackay: Oh hey, I got sigged! :)

[size=75][i]Edited by Warpdragon[/i][/size]
Maximumum
Maximumum
Goon
Maximumum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:40 am

Post by Maximumum »

Cool, I was morphed!

Great game everyone. Thanks SinisterOverlord. Seems appropriate that a game hosted by someone named SinisterOverlord should end with evil prevailing ;)
[i]Nothing says lovin' like something from the oven![/i]
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:50 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

gg
"A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me, she said 'no'."
Woody Allen
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2005 4:34 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”