camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by camn »

Haylen wrote:I think camn and Kmd are scum. Discuss.
You are wrong about me... and probably wrong about KMD.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by Haylen »

Not good enough. Why am i probably wrong about Kmd?
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:12 pm

Post by camn »

I just am not feeling it. But you MIGHT be right about him.

We'll find out in the end.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by Incognito »

haha.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm going to have to look but is there ever any real reference of KMD/Camn suspecting each other at all?

Or has it been this all along?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:39 pm

Post by camn »

Nope.
As I said.. I have been
very
neglectful of you (Spy) and KMD.
Maybe tomorrow I will be more critical.. but you both won me over early on!

Haylen, she was kind of implying that I suspected KMD here?... but I can't really tell:
Haylen wrote: Nope, but you are going to catch hell for only suggesting Kmd is scum after I called you out on it. Yay.
On a theory note...

the hardest lynch is a scumlynch, right? Cuz we need all 4 townies?
No scum will ever vote scum...

SO...if someone is at L-1.. and you are NOT voting for them... then, if they are scum, then ALL the other townies are voting for them, right?

But scum will never join a 3-townie wagon.

Of course, If you somehow got a 3-townie wagon on a townie.. and you had 2 scum who couldn't hammer because they already said they thought the person was town....
that would be interesting too.

Hmm.

I am just tossing around the strategies in my mind. I think there is something there.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:52 am

Post by Korts »

Actually, going through the camn/Haylen exchange again, Haylen's points against camn are rarely even close to valid--in particular, her accusation that camn is bringing up meta as defense (255) and her accusation that camn 258 managed to accuse everyone of being scum are bullshit on closer examination.

SpyreX also makes a convincing case for Haylenscum in 263, even though he concludes that I'm her partner... Haylen's replies are bad, and SpyreX proves pretty much all of Haylen's defense worthless.
Haylen wrote:At that time that is all I could say. You see, Spyrex, unfortunately when you are sharing a laptop with another person and that other person wants to use the laptop, you may find yourself in the situation where you can't answer a post fully. Find out facts before you criticise, kthanx.
BULLshit. You never even made a reference to any such circumstances in your originally referenced post--not even a "more later" type comment. What should have tipped off SpyreX exactly that that wasn't your full response?
Haylen wrote:2) It is true. Nobody can make up P.E.E, other synonyms for it are P.E.G.E.X. which means exactly the same thing. I don't plan on looking back on Tar because I know I'm right, and I was using his standard tells to support my idea. Is it not necessary to reference where you have gotton your information?
Look, Haylen, put your fucking ego aside for a moment and believe me when I say that this method of argument is not appropriate for a mafia game--it will be invariably called appeal to authority. Just, you know, believe us when we all say this.

unvote, vote: Haylen

Assuming Haylenscum, I'd guess Incogscum.
Kmd wrote:I'd be fine with lynching Korts. I wouldn't follow with lynching myself (obviously) or Camn the next day though.
Ugh. Failing Haylenscum, a Kmd/camn partnership is more than plausible. Blatant chainsaw defense here.

camn: re your question in 279, I wouldn't mind lynching you at this point in time at all, you're pretty much head to head with Haylen for first place on my scumlist.
Haylen wrote:That was not a snipe. I was unable to write more at that time for personal reasons, I don't feel the need to explain to you. You're walking a line there, I am warning you nicely not to continue.
lulz. I note that you're threatening SpyreX for pushing a completely valid point. He never asked your reasons for posting in a short sentence, it was the content of your post he attacked. Nice misrep of the argument.
scumchat never die
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:40 am

Post by Incognito »

I'm not scum so that lynch was fail-tastic.
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:47 am

Post by Haylen »

Grr I really hate it when people vote in the middle of a post.

Korts, kindly explain to me why my arguements against camn are bullcrap. I think they're perfectly valid.

Well, If you think my defense is worthless why dont you lynch me and lynch either kmd or camn on Day Two? It's what I'd do if i thought somebodies defense was worthless. But I beg to differ on your opinions to my defence. You are arguing a subjective point.

I did not have time to write anything else in that specific post. And I really don't think you're the right person to judge my posts when I dont have time, due to you not having time to post all week despite having time to be on scumchat.

FYI one thing I don't have is an ego. I am not egotistical people, it's the trait in people I hate most.

Why should I believe anything anyone says in these games? The only person I can trust here is myself and my own judgement. Any two of you could be scum trying to steer me wrong.

Misrepresentation? No. If that's the way you're taking it and the way Spyrex meant it, i'd say misinterpretation. To be a good mafia player, you have to learn to differentiate between the two.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:49 am

Post by Haylen »

Oh was that the hammer?

Haha. Wrong. I have been mislynched by camn yet again. Im beginning to find this both irritating and amusing.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:51 am

Post by Haylen »

I thought me and camn were head to head on you're scumlist, Korts. Why hammer me? You must've been pretty sure I was scum

Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:06 am

Post by Incognito »

camn (bolded for emphasis) wrote:Maybe
tomorrow
I will be more critical.. but you both won me over early on!
How prophetic.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:09 am

Post by Haylen »

Why blue? I like that colour...how did you get it? I want to use it for when I mod...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:11 am

Post by Haylen »

Also, Korts. I think you are very rude. Spyrex, although you are a git. I am quite fond of you for being a git.

Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 am

Post by Incognito »

Code: Select all

[color=darkblue]This gives you blue.[/color]

See?
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:39 am

Post by Korts »

Haylen wrote:Korts, kindly explain to me why my arguements against camn are bullcrap. I think they're perfectly valid.
camn explains your accusation of her meta usage in defense quite well; as for camn having managed to accuse everyone of being scum, it's largely invalid, since all she did was list multiple theories. She never said that everyone is simultaneously scum; and I don't see why having multiple theories would be any kind of scumtell.
Haylen wrote:Well, If you think my defense is worthless why dont you lynch me and lynch either kmd or camn on Day Two? It's what I'd do if i thought somebodies defense was worthless. But I beg to differ on your opinions to my defence. You are arguing a subjective point.
I voted you, how the flipping fuck is that not an effort to lynch you?
Haylen wrote:I did not have time to write anything else in that specific post. And I really don't think you're the right person to judge my posts when I dont have time, due to you not having time to post all week despite having time to be on scumchat.
For fuck's sake! I didn't judge your posts, I said that your accusation of SpyreX was not valid, since even if you did post under the circumstances that you cite (which I have no reason not to believe) there was nothing to imply said circumstances to SpyreX in the referenced post.

And I never claimed not to have time to post all week (not to mention that I have never gone a week without posting), I'm admittedly lazy and a frequent procrastinator.

FYI I never lie about theory, regardless of alignment. I can tell this to you after the game again, but your method of arguing is not applicable to a mafia environment full stop.

As for why I hammered you and not camn? camn was not at L-1, and I'm ca. 90% sure that one of the two of you is scum.
Haylen wrote:Also, Korts. I think you are very rude. Spyrex, although you are a git. I am quite fond of you for being a git.
I am trying to help. Fuck me for not pampering your naive ass.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:54 am

Post by Korts »

A rare case of the wiki being absolutely correct:

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php ... _Authority
scumchat never die
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:00 am

Post by Slicey »

The 'Is that a lynch?' Votecount!

Haylen (4): Kmd4390, SpyreX, camn, Korts
Kmd4390 (2): Haylen, Incognito

Not Voting: Nobody

Haylen,
Townie,
lynched D1.

D2 begins. Deadline is September 2nd.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:28 am

Post by SpyreX »

You've got to be kidding me.

Well, it looks like its time for MEGALIST:

Korts/Incog
Korts/KMD
Korts/SpyreX
Korts/Camn
Incog/KMD
Incog/SpyreX
Incog/Camn
KMD/SpyreX
KMD/Camn
SpyreX/Camn

That is all the possible pairings we have.

So lets cut this pig some:

1.) I am town.
2.) SUPER REVELATION TIME: Incog is town. I'd eat das hats if he's not. The only scenario that made sense to me was Incog/Haylen and with that gone I am confident in this assumption.

So, the new list:

Korts/Camn
Korts/KMD
KMD/Camn

And the tricky bit - in order of likelyhood:

KMD/Camn - Self explanatory. I'm going to give this one a reread to make sure but I don't think they have said anything negative about each other the whole game despite KMD's absence.

Korts/Camn - The lynch makes this a whole lot more plausible. Surprisingly (not really) MY issues with Haylen were a talking point with this whole business. The only thing that gets me is their positioning on the lynch.

Korts/KMD - Process of elimination says this is last. The only real interaction was early on with a Korts vote that sat there.

So at this point:

FoS: Camn

*Notice the use of FoS because we better not be throwing down votes with 3 to lynch.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:43 am

Post by Korts »

I agree with SpyreX, Incogscum would've only made sense paired with Haylen--with the flip, Incog is pretty much confirmed town.

So let's go down the list with the assumption that I'm town.

SpyreX/Kmd
Kmd/camn
camn/SpyreX

These three are the possibilities.

My top pairing would be Kmd/camn, for the previously mentioned chainsaw defense as well as the following post:
camn wrote:
Haylen wrote:I think camn and Kmd are scum. Discuss.
You are wrong about me... and probably wrong about KMD.
Add to this the fact that basically any mention of each other they have is positive, although I don't seem to remember a lot of interaction at all between the two.

SpyreX/Kmd--plausible, considering that SpyreX was only on Kmd's back during the early game, and even then never really hitting him hard, and switched pretty soon to grilling Haylen; Kmd was also very strongly against Spy at the beginning, but his read gradually changed from sure scum to null to townie. And then, for the last 12 of Kmd's 35 posts total, there is no mention at all of SpyreX. Kmd's strong initial attack and SpyreX's mediocre application of pressure on Kmd might be construed as sloppy early game scum antics designed for distancing. This pairing is a bit less likely since SpyreX's top pair included Kmd--although he might be scheming to get camntown lynched in an effort at tying her to Kmdscum, it would be a risky gambit.

SpyreX/camn--ehh. SpyreX has been keeping mentions of camn low-key in most of his posts, aiming minor questions at her and never suspecting her first and foremost. camn's initial quoting of SpyreX's hypothetical role PM might have been an in-your-face scum act of rebellion; she also mentions SpyreX rarely, having marked him obvtown fairly early on in the game. The thing is, I don't see camnscum being so blatant in clearing his scumpartner; and there's the fact again that SpyreX has camn in his top pairing.

So:
FoS: Kmd/camn
scumchat never die
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:03 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

So I'm assuming it's either me or Camn today? Guess I can vote Camn if needed.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:55 am

Post by Incognito »

I'm leaning Kmd/camn or Kmd/Korts at the moment. I'd like to spend some time looking at interactions -- I think probably the most damning-looking thing to me was how the early wagon on Kmd eventually shifted to somehow end up on Haylen.
Post 320, Kmd4390 wrote:So I'm assuming it's either me or Camn today? Guess I can vote Camn if needed.
This seems extremely defeatist. Who do
you
think is scum?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:57 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I think the scum can be found in Korts/Camn/Incog in that order. Do you want to lynch Camn? I'll lay my vote if that's what we are doing.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:00 am

Post by Incognito »

I'd like to see what camn has to say. My pairings as mentioned above are you/camn and you/Korts so if anything I'd like to lynch the common denominator.

Why do you think SpyreX is town?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:02 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'm willing to vote Korts too if you'd like. Spy is town because my gut says he is. I'd only vote him if absolutely needed.

You know what? I'm pretty sure it's Camn/Korts. Let's lynch one of them. I don't care which. I'll let Incog and Spy decide.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”