Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:12 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

One thing about Num7 that struck me as odd.

On D1, he said he suspected ryan because of his behaviour while getting voted at. Then on D2, he does a reversal saying that he had seen ryan behaving similarly in another game before getting lynched and coming town.

The problem here was that the game he was refering to was mini 466 in which Num7 was mafia himself (with me) and hence knew ryan behaving the way he was, was town in that game when he originally meta attacked ryan in this game on D1. I don't understand why he did a reverse turn on ryan in this game after ryan's allignment in 466 (which he knew from the beginning) became public.
I'm back!
Sacred
Sacred
Townie
Sacred
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:42 pm

Post by Sacred »

Sorry to bump dead thread, guys, but I just came back to the boards and checked this game.

Fonz, bookitty's version differed from yours to some extent because I was suspecting you of being the traitor so I didn't want to tip you off about my thoughts concerning scumbags.

I, for one, enjoyed the setup. It was fun. Although the game was too damn long >_<
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:49 am

Post by EmpTyger »

A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to have a last post.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”