Mini 515 - The Pine Barrens - Game Over!

Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:47 pm

Post by Rishi »

Sixth Vote Count - Day 2

ThAdmiral – 1 (Bookitty)
mcpaltp – 1 (TheHermit)
Bookitty – 1 (Elias_the_thief)
Boggzie - 1 (mcpaltp)
Zakarum - 1 (hasdgfas)

Not voting: Boggzie, ThAdmiral, Zakarum, opie

10 alive. 6 votes to lynch.

Deadline: November 19, 11:59pm

Five votes will be enough to lynch at deadline.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:53 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

opie wrote:Just a quick question for ThAdmiral. I don't think I asked it earlier and Bookitty's post just reminded me of it:
[i]In Post 229[/i] ThAdmiral wrote:I am intrigued by the opie-hasdgfas connection, as I am uneasy on both of these two, and am also following elias' attack on bookitty as she is under my suspicion as well.

I'm not sure if you were implying this or not, or if I'm reading this wrong, but were you "uneasy" on me
before
Elias_the_thief's comments in Post 181? If so, why?
On opie:

These two (actual) quotes of yours caught my eye.
opie wrote:I feel confident in ruling out Bookitty as scum (for now). The only reason she got roped into this was because of Boggzie's comments in Post 66, which I feel were wild speculation on his part, without any evidence other that the similarity in their names. This is not entirely implausible, but it is tenuous. I know she has drawn some votes for voting for ryan hoping that he be turn up townie, but I suspect it was a move to distance herself and that she got caught up in the overreactive nature of this discussion thus far. Further, her vote was the sixth vote for lynch. While scum will vote for other scum to divert attention. I think its a dangerous tactic for scum to provide the L-1 vote for a fellow scummy.
opie wrote:hasdgfas seems pretty clean to me. He's the only one who consistently defended ryan even as early as Post 70. It would seem to me that scum would have had no interest in slowing down the ryan train wreck. This would be even more true if, as I suspect, that Boggzie is town as well.
Also I didn't like the way you only really started talking right towards the end of day one.

On hasdgfas:
hasdgfas wrote:boggzie, did you get a PM?
there's a possibility ryan actually did send you a pm for replacement in his game. have you checked the game that he says he needed replacement in? were you interested in being a replacement for him? is your name close to anybody's name who did want to be a replacement. I find you to be a little too sure about this. PM's are sent out for many different reasons. I think you're making too much out of something that is possibly nothing, and that's scummy.
vote: boggzie
I just think this was wrong. If boggzie had got a pm (which he did) I would say that would be about the best evidence you could hope for day one.

He also seemed to want to rule out bookitty unnecessarily:
hasdgfas wrote:but anyway. Bookitty gives me good vibes.
And although I'm not even sure I believe this myself, the fact that he was 100% correct about the ryan situation may have been because he was scum wanting to say "I told you so, listen to me in the future" (note that last quote was not actually said by anyone).

Nothing concrete - hence just uneasiness.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:58 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Note I didn't necessarily think there was/is a opie-hasdfags connection, which is why I said I was interested in it i.e. I wanted to see what the person who brought it up (elias?) had to say about it.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:07 am

Post by neko2086 »

I personally don't see the case against ThAdmiral very strong yet, and I'm not sure what to think of Zakarum yet. I need to hear from mcpaltp again before I'm ready to vote for him.
In Tartiflette We Trust
TheHermit
TheHermit
Goon
TheHermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:49 am

Post by TheHermit »

neko2086 wrote:I personally don't see the case against ThAdmiral very strong yet, and I'm not sure what to think of Zakarum yet. I need to hear from mcpaltp again before I'm ready to vote for him.
What kind of things would you like to hear from mcpaltp? Or, to be easier, what would you expect to hear from him if he were scum? Anyone can babble all day long, but what kind of information were you hoping to get from him before voting? What questions do you want him to answer that would confirm or ease your suspicions?
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:55 am

Post by Elias_the_thief »

Sorry for my absense. Post tonight.
I play the games rul gud.
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:10 am

Post by neko2086 »

I just want to hear what he's got to say, that's all. Why would I reveal what I'm expecting to hear beforehand? Wouldn't he just say what I want to hear then?
In Tartiflette We Trust
mcpaltp
mcpaltp
Goon
mcpaltp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:15 am

Post by mcpaltp »

What? Are you asking me a question or something? If you did, repeat please, I missed it.
opie
opie
Goon
opie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:30 am

Post by opie »

With regards to Bookitty and some of Elias_the_thief’s comments:

While I think there is a case to be made, I don’t think the case against Bookitty is
that
obvious. Boggzie pointed a finger at ryan and then suggested that Bookitty was his scum buddy. ryan responded in an emotionally reactive way. I think this left Bookitty in a real tough situation with how to respond. If she felt ryan was scum, defending him would make her look very suspicious. Therefore, I think she felt like she had to distance herself. I think voting for him was her attempt to do that. I do, however, disagree with her reasoning that if ryan turned up town then it would absolve her. That said given ryan’s extremely anti-town reaction, I can see why scum
and
town would want to distance themselves from ryan. Both are likely. So while I think there remains some suspicion around her, I just don’t see it as a clear cut issue.

And my reaction to ThAdmiral:

I can see why the two quotes you posted might seem suspicious, but:
ThAdmiral wrote:Also I didn't like the way you only really started talking right towards the end of day one.
Are you serious? Are you accusing me of lurking? Let's quickly recap your posts from Day One:
[i]In Post 19[/i] ThAdmiral wrote:/confirm

(sorry...)
[i]In Post 55[/i] ThAdmiral wrote:
Bookitty wrote:I did forget to insert the /humour tag before and after. My bad.
No, Ryan's bad. It wasn't needed.
That's it! Two posts!

Your next post:
[i]In Post 178[/i] ThAdmiral wrote:sorry for lack of posting yesterday - my internet was down for about three days. But I'm back now and will be definately contributing to today's scumhunting.
Apologizing for lack of posting due to lack of internet for three days. That was posted Tue Oct 23 2007 6:06 am.* But ryan PM quoted on Fri Oct 19 2007 3:49 pm! That doesn't explain any lack of posting during Day One. I can't believe a claim of lurking would come from you!

That said, just because you're guilty of lurking doesn't make me innocent. Here is why your claim that I was lurking is incredulous.
My posts count from Day One:
  • Mon Oct 15- 1 post (confirmation post)
    Tue Oct 16- 1 post (random vote)
    Wed Oct 17- 1 post
    Thu Oct 18- 1 post
    Fri Oct 19- 3 posts
Day One Ends Fri Oct 19 2007 4:06 pm

I posted something every real time day during Day One. I'm not claiming to be the most active participant, but Day One really only substantively lasted a couple of real time days before it was surruptiously ended. (Thanks again, ryan!) I post mainly from work and was not able to do post that frequently on Wed and Thu. I would also like to point out that this is my first ever game of Mafia. I didn't want to make a lot of posts out of the gate just to make posts. I didn't think that would be helpful to the town.

So explain to me why my "lack of posting"** is suspicious? How is
your
lack of post
not
suspicious?

*All times cited are GMT-6 Hours
**Not a quote, but rather sarcasm.
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:25 pm

Post by neko2086 »

to mcpaltp- I didn't really ask you any questions, but I've got a FOS on you (post 266), and I was just wondering if you had any comments.

I know it was long, but are you reading the posts? I don't know if not reading them is a scumtell, but it can't be helpful.

vote:mcpaltp
until I can be convinced otherwise
In Tartiflette We Trust
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:04 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

opie wrote:I can see why the two quotes you posted might seem suspicious, but:
ThAdmiral wrote:Also I didn't like the way you only really started talking right towards the end of day one.
Are you serious? Are you accusing me of lurking? Let's quickly recap your posts from Day One:
etc.
Firstly I think my absence day one has already been covered. I
was
having internet problems and couldn't get on. If I could I would have posted. If you don't believe me you can check out the other games I am in (picking simplicity, mafia vs wolves, emperor mafia etc.).

Secondly I think the phrase "really started talking" refers not only to posts but posts with real content. As far as I can tell your first three posts (i.e on the 15th, 16th and 17th) were just random comments (or a confirmation post) while the posts on the 18th and the
three
posts on the 19th were chock full of contenty goodness. Hence you "only really started talking" towards the end of day one.

HOWEVER - I do realize that day one ended abruptly and that we will never know how much you would have talked in subsequent days.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:36 am

Post by Rishi »

Prodding hasdgfas and Zakarum.
mcpaltp
mcpaltp
Goon
mcpaltp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:13 am

Post by mcpaltp »

neko wrote:
*snip*

What really caught my attention while looking back was mcpaltp's role in the ryanhunt. First of all, it took him a mere 48 minutes and 3 posts after the revelation of the pm to launch a vote on ryan. Then, he does this:
Well, sorry for being a fast reader. <:x>. Are you implying that I was colluding with boggzie? Last I checked, that was verboten, and I was not communicating oot.
neko wrote:
*my being mean to ryan, feeling bad for hounding this guy out of the game*

Ok, so maybe he just feels bad, but maybe this is just a cop-out to avoid the suspicion that would fall upon him after having voted for ryan (which surprisingly hasn't really come up).
I've said it before, but I came from a different maifia community where teasing like that was ok, and I started in on it before I was sure if it was cool in this community. I think I've explained myself pretty clearly here several times, and if you have any problems with anything in specific, please point them out.
neko wrote:
Then:

*post where I agree with how ThAdmiral was seeming a little suspicious, me popping a vote on him*

OK, now you're sounding like you just want to go with the flow. Is that a stretch? Well...
mcpaltp wrote:Personally, I think that getting suicidal as town is obnoxious (see:ryan). I've also seen it used as a scum ploy on several occasions (appeal to emotions, etc.). I'll tell you one thing about it though.

It is annoying and not a little scummy. Hey Boggzie: if you are town, cut it out. We've already had one pointless townie death. Townies are better alive than dead.

If you are scum: Keep it up! I'll vote for you. "Emo" sacrificing for the town's sake just hurts us.

And for that matter, you have all of one vote on you. Why are you trying to be so distracting?

What the heck. I'm putting my vote on you after all. I'll decide weather or not to take it off after I see your responses.

##Unvote:ThAdmiral
##Vote: Boggzie

Oh yeah, Admiral. I'm still not very confortable with you either. If Boggzie wasn't pulling this crap, my vote would still be on you.
OK, I know I started this, but you seemed to like the opportunity to jump on it (while making it look like it was an afterthought).

I don't feel like I have enough for a vote on you yet, mcpaltp, but definitely a big FOS
So, wait. You are suspicious of me because I thought that ThAdmiral was acting a little off with his misquoting stuff then switched to boggzie after his emo kick? And I explained how Boggzie was acting scummier than ThAmiral at the time? Is it not ok to change my mind on who I think is scummier over the course of what, 5 days realtime? (26th to 31st of October)

I think you are reaching here. All I'm getting out of this is:
- Remember how Mcpaltp was sorry that he hurt that guy's feelings? Forget the (interminable) discussion, let's go over it again!
- He switched his vote! Scummy!

Frankly, I'm astonished by how little meat there was on this. I'm sorry I didn't think there was much to it at the time, and just thought it was mostly just going over stuff that was talked about already.

On another note, I'm still not used to this whole FoS stuff. Frankly, unless a suspicion is worth a vote, I generally think that it isn't much of a suspicion. I wear my suspicions on my sleeve, generally. You can tell who I'm most suspicious of at any given time by where my vote is, or where it has been in the recent past.

I think that's everything, but if you have any specific issues or areas that need clarification, let me know.
opie
opie
Goon
opie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:14 am

Post by opie »

[i]In Post 178[/i] ThAdmiral wrote:sorry for lack of posting yesterday - my internet was down for about
three
days. But I'm back now and will be definately contributing to today's scumhunting.
  • **Emphasis added**
As I mentioned that was posted Tue Oct 23 2007 6:06 am.* I read that to mean you had internet difficulty Sat, Sun and Mon, possibly Fri. Day One
ended
Fri Oct 19 2007. So I don't think your "absence day one has already been covered."
. Are you now saying that you had internet difficulties for a week?

Regardless:
[i]In Post 285[/i] ThAdmiral wrote:Secondly I think the phrase "really started talking" refers not only to posts but posts with real content. As far as I can tell your first three posts (i.e on the 15th, 16th and 17th) were just random comments (or a confirmation post) while the posts on the 18th and the three posts on the 19th were chock full of contenty goodness. Hence you "only really started talking" towards the end of day one.

HOWEVER - I do realize that day one ended abruptly and that we will never know how much you would have talked in subsequent days.
I agree with this but you still haven't explained why my post behavior during Day One was particularly suspicious. I would argue that the action in this game didn't really get going until Boggzie made his claim against ryan. That was Post 63, Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:36 am. My very next post was Post 72 later that day when I weighed in on the issue. The next real time day I had three substantive posts. The day then ended that same real time day. So I may not have been
too
active during the random vote phase, but I don't see why that would seem suspicious? Where am I wrong?
*Again all times and dates are GMT-6 Hours
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:44 am

Post by hasdgfas »

gah, got my prod, sorry guys. I've been paying attention, but have had trouble thinking of something to say. I'll post some of my thoughts at this point.

mcpaltp: He started by apologizing for his thinking that he was too hard on ryan. Everyone told him that it wasn't his fault. He kept bringing it up, which seems a bit fishy to me. Nobody thinks he was overly vicious, why keep bringing it up? It seems somewhat like an appeal to emotion to me, but it isn't too much of a tell at this point. I think he is genuinely sorry, but let's drop that route and discuss stuff besides that now.

zakarum: He still seems a bit...detached. That's not the right word, but he seems to be using some sub-par logic and he hasn't looked pro-town in many, if any, of his posts. That's where my vote is, and until he starts talking more, my thoughts on him won't change.

More to come soon, this was just some of the basics in response to my prod.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:48 am

Post by neko2086 »

First of all, I really don't think there's anything substantial in the 'who's been posting the least war' between opie and admiral. To me, it seems distracting and unhelpful.

To mcpaltp: I'm not suggesting that you and Boggzie were up to anything fishy together, if that's what you mean by verboten and oot. What I'm saying is that it looks to me like you were quick to go with the flow. This is my same argument for your voteswitching from admiral to boggzie. I'm getting the impression that you're trying to stay on everyone's good side by following their leads. Certainly, it is good and it is necessary to change votes, but I would think that one would want to use some discretion in doing so.

Now, I don't know, but maybe I'm interpreting both votes and FOSs as having more weight than they really carry. For me, if someone has an fos on me, I assume that I need to address it asap before they lay a vote on me, which to me, means they want me dead. I've used votes to attempt to prod lurkers before, but other than that I think I'm generally conservative with them. But hey, I'm still learning, so let me know if my reasoning is... well, unreasonable.
In Tartiflette We Trust
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:52 am

Post by neko2086 »

Oh yeah, and about the mea culpa thing, I'm sorry to have brought that up again, but it just seemed way too convenient to be asking for a replacement to get out of any sort of suspicion. I wanted to see your reaction, and it was reasonable, so I'm willing to assume good will in that department for now, but your willingness to go with the flow still bothers me, and so for the time being, my vote stays.
In Tartiflette We Trust
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:29 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

neko2086 wrote:First of all, I really don't think there's anything substantial in the 'who's been posting the least war' between opie and admiral. To me, it seems distracting and unhelpful.
I agree, however I will just respond to one last pedantic point:
opie wrote:As I mentioned that was posted Tue Oct 23 2007 6:06 am. I read that to mean you had internet difficulty Sat, Sun and Mon, possibly Fri. Day One
ended
Fri Oct 19 2007. So I don't think your "absence day one has already been covered."
. Are you now saying that you had internet difficulties for a week?
Yes but day 2
started
on what I think would be your sun oct 21 (i live in australia). My first post after that was essentially the next day if you take time zone differences in.
My internet had been down for the 18th, 19th and 20th of your days, I think. Possibly some of the 17th as well.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:00 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

all right, let me make my case against Zakarum. If some of these points have been covered by others, I'm sorry. I will attempt to look for them elsewhere, but I feel it's important for me to give my opinion, even if it's saying something that someone has already said. Sorry about the length, but I feel that some case needs to be made for someone since we seem to be going off on tangents for the most part today. All the suspicion seems to be for out-of-game things, and we need something based solely on the game.

Day 1:

Zakarum's first post:
Zakarum wrote:
TheHermit wrote:Yeah, I suspect that there's nothing about ryan jumping the gun that's ACTUALLY a tell. But if we don't start making mountains out of molehills we'll never get out of the random voting stage. :P
Trying to get a quick lynch?
Um, what? That statement means nothing besides the fact that we have to suspect people for little things. It has nothing to do with wanting to lynch someone quickly.

Zakarum's second post:
Zakarum wrote:
TheHermit wrote:
Elias_the_thief wrote: I as a player have nothing against lynching townies for the gain of the town, though I dont want to get into that debate right now. However, lynching another townie to clear your own name is in no way a good reason to lynch someone that you don't think is scum. First, you're assuming that you are more valuable to the town. Second, you're assuming that by doing this youre actually clearing your name, and I feel that youre doing quite the opposite. So yeah. Scummy post. Also, if Bookitty is scum, theres lots of motivation to lynch a townie and clear herself. Not to mention her inconsistency on whether or not she got a pm from ryan.

I agree with all of this. Assuming we lynch ryan and he comes up town, how does this prove that you are town? Answer: it does not. It does not clear your name.

Vote: Bookitty

Although it's pretty certain that if you come up scum, ryan's next on the chopping block.

QFT Very nice read Elias good call.

Vote: Bookitty
Following along with someone else's logic and placing a vote without adding any reasons of your own? Not often a good idea. It's almost always better to give reasons along with a vote.

That is the whole of his posts for Day 1.

Day 2:
The first post of him for day two:
Zakarum wrote:Well.... does this mean Bookitty is off the hook or could she just have been trying to cover for herself by outing ryan.
I don't understand this post at all. Nobody is ever off the hook for anything unless there is a sane cop and they find an innocent. Why even ask that unless you're trying to muddle things?

next post of the day:
Zakarum wrote:
mcpaltp wrote:Great. No only is my scumdar competely off and a townie gets himself modkilled, but we lose an awesome townie. (Nice flavor, btw) This blows.

Oh, and thanks ryan. Thanks a bunch. Not only is a townie lynched, but we don't even get any vote histories to analyse.

If there is a consensus that I was acting inappropriately/too aggressively in pursuing someone who I thought was scummy, I'll ask to be replaced. I really don't want to ruin the fun for everyone else/break the game. Even if there is not a consensus, I'd like everybody to weigh in on maybe how I should have done that differently, if at all. I'm feeling guilty about the whole mess.
Seems very very scummy.

FOS: mcpaltp
Not too much to say about that. At least say why it's scummy instead of just agreeing with everybody else (again) and FoSing him

third post of day 2:
Zakarum wrote:Boggzie why would you do the whole im sorry thing after we just gave mcpaltp all that crap for it?

Are you faking it or is he? Are you both scum and your trying to take attention off of him? Or are both of you just very sorry townies and didnt mean to get one of us killed?

Eather way we have very little to go on and i would hate to vote for someone when all i have to go on is that they said they are sorry.
Just repeating what others have said.

next:
Zakarum wrote:
Elias_the_thief wrote:um, yeah. this bandwagon is moving WAY too fast for my liking.
As far as I see it, there is no proof of whether the PM was for replacement purposes or for the purpose of PMing a buddy. Personally, I'm inclined to think its the former, seeing as
1) He IS searching for a replacement in a game, and
2) Sending a pm to his buddy now would be daytalking, and I'm assuming we have no cheaters here. Obviously, I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

That being said,
unvote
Also, Boo, PLEASE don't do that. He may be scum, he may not, but the fact that he sent a pm to someone that MAY have been intended for you is certainly not enough for me to think you're scum, and if the rest of the town thinks otherwise, then the quality of play in this town is kind of questionable. (aka, you should NOT get lynched based on that alone).

More later.
Very defensive hasdgfas im starting to see the connection between you and opi.

FOS: Hasdfas and opi
As I have said before, I have no idea how he got a connection between me and opie out of my post. In no way was I defending Opie, I was asking Elias to clarify his comment. Nothing to do with opie whatsoever. I think you were reaching here to try to get others aboard with your views.

his next post is just saying that he found the quote from elias pretty quickly

next:
Zakarum wrote:This could be because I check these forums way to much or because my sense of time is a little off sometimes, but it seems like we are detracting from one of our major suspects Boogzie. I feel SJ had the best arguments and because of being against lynching ryan would have been the first to go after Boogzie so what do they do they kill him.

I feel that his "internet problem" couldn't have come at a better time. Take a couple of days off have a couple scumbuddies give the townies something else to think about while he gets away with letting ryan die.

SJs night kill wasn't random it was planned.
wait, what? Boggzie? I have seen nothing about Boggzie in your previous posts except that he shouldn't be sorry. Where did this come from? Trying to get a lynch of a relatively easy target who still seems suspicious to people?
As I have said before, SJ was not against a ryan lynch, so that argument is crap. Internet problems happen, often at inopportune times. Yes, the NK was planned, but all of them are. I don't get the point of the last sentence.

after a few posts without much of note:
Zakarum wrote:
Elias_the_thief wrote:Zakarum: Do you still agree with the points I made today, or not? And if so, why have you made no serious mention of the possibility of Boo being scum today? If not, what was it that changed you mind?
If your talking about post 167 then yes i do agree with your points. I'm not sure why I haven't brought up Bookitty since the start of this day but it doesn't mean I have forgotten or stopped supporting the idea her and Boggzie are highest on my suspicious list due to the lynching of ryan. My other accusations were just to kinda throw ideas out there.

The only thing different is that I fell more suspicious of Boggzie than of Bookitty. The main reason is for pushing ryan very hard without strong evidence even after Bookitty stated that she got a pm regarding replacing into ryan's game.
keep mentioning that you still feel Bookitty is scum then. Don't just go completely to another target. When you do that you look like scum trying to find an easy target to lynch

next:
Zakarum wrote:
neko2086 wrote:If Boggzie is scum, he must be laughing his ass off right now, because nobody seems to care at all about what happened on day1. I do like having other things to discuss, and I did specifically prompt some other discussion, but when Boggzie starts making comments such as "frankly, anyone defending me right now, even to me, looks scummy" (and that is a direct quote), I just have to wonder if he's just getting comfortable with the thought that he can incriminate himself all he wants and nobody will vote for him. Let's face it people, he could say "no really, I'm scum" and a few people here would still let him go.

Boggzie, if you're town and you want to help us, do us a favor and for chrissakes defend yourself to keep yourself alive. If you don't I'll have to assume you're scum.

Do you want to help or not?
Vote: Boggzie
until you've convinced me otherwise.
I agree with this very strongly although i will wait until Boggzie has a chance to defend himself before I place my vote. I also don't like the attacks on Thadmiral. I feel he is just a scapegoat because of so little information. Although he hasn't posted much I don't think he is scum and i think the quote was just a mistake.
Oh look another agreement, big surprise. Also, why don't you think he is scum. Give reasons, not just your opinions.

lastly:
Zakarum wrote:I don't agree with everyone hasdgfas I agree with who I fell is making a good point. I have given a couple different times my own ideas on Boggzie and even in the post you quoted from I gave my feelings on Thadmiral.

In response to your question sorry I must have not read it when I was reading through. I just felt that you were defending opi pretty strongly by calling Elais out like that when it wasn't very hard to find that Elais did defend ryan.

Sorry if it comes out that I am not paying attention but I do have a life I'm a college student so a lot of my time goes to studying. If it is that much of a problem you can replace me.
Fine, you don't agree with everyone all the time. Your arguments, however, as I've shown above, have been nonexistant to minimal. Mostly just what you thought, without any reason. That never looks good.

Another apology from someone, we've gone over this already.

Then there is the lurking. Not just the lurking, but the lurking, then jumping in and saying something that didn't make too much sense.

Throughout the entire game, I haven't been able to shake the scummy feeling I get from you. My vote feels good where it is right now.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:55 pm

Post by Rishi »

Prodding Boggzie
opie
opie
Goon
opie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:35 am

Post by opie »

Happy Birthday neko2086!!
[size=75]The most perfidious way of harming a cause consists of defending it deliberately with faulty arguments. -- Friedrich Nietzsche[/size]
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:52 am

Post by hasdgfas »

opie wrote:Happy Birthday neko2086!!
seconded. I wish there was a cake smiley. :( I would give it to you
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by neko2086 »

thank you everyone! Sorry I don't have anything amazing or profound to say concerning the game. I look forward to hearing from Zackarum concerning hasdfasdfasdfs post, but other than that, my vote stays and whatnot. I'm going to the bars now :D
In Tartiflette We Trust
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:59 am

Post by Bookitty »

hasdgfas:

What do you think of the possibility that ThAdmiral and Zakarum are scumbuddies? I'm somewhat leaning in that direction at the moment.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:20 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Bookitty wrote:hasdgfas:

What do you think of the possibility that ThAdmiral and Zakarum are scumbuddies? I'm somewhat leaning in that direction at the moment.
I think it unlikely. I'm not sure how new Zakarum is, but it shouldn't matter. The scum have had time during confirmations and during Night 1 to talk, I would assume that they would discuss their playing strategy, which would include not following each other too closely. WIFOM somewhat, yes, but still, in most games, that's what they discuss when they have a chance to.

I find it more likely that Zakarum is scum and ThAdmiral is a townie or vice versa. Zakarum has been following/defending/agreeing with multiple people this game, what makes ThAdmiral/Zakarum more likely than say Elias/Zakarum or Zakarum with someone else he has agreed with? If he is scum, Zakarum knows who the townies are, and would possibly just follow them, thinking that suspicion on him would be lessened if one of the people he was agreeing with died or was lynched.
If Zakarum is a townie, he seems to be a
very
newb townie, as basically every single one of his posts has set off my scumdar in some way, as I have already shown.

I'm suspicious of ThAdmiral for the misquote episode, but it reminds me of our day 1 incident with Boggzie, ryan, and the pm. Someone thought something, said it, was mistaken, and it becomes too big of an issue. This is not a defense of him, because the misquote that he used was suspicious, but it shouldn't be the entire basis for the day.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”