Mini 495 - Mafia on a Plane! GAME OVER! =)

originality
originality
Goon
originality
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:41 pm

Post by originality »

AlyG wrote:
originality wrote:I guess I can attribute that to poor word choice. One word isn't really a good reason for everyone to fret over that post, imho.
There you go again. Now that you have come under attack for being 'pressured' to vote you now say that it was a poor word choice and you have now completely changed your opinion. Like you were doing before. Your just trying to get on the town's good side by agreeing with them. It's getting really annoying now. What does everyone else think about this post?

What the fuck. What? How the hell did I change my opinion? What you are saying doesn't even make sense, your just using the same stupid idea over and over again and logic is out the window as long as you're concerned.

Ok, I suggest you rethink the mechanics of this post of yours, because really, what? To address the issue: I didn't change my goddamn opinion, one word isn't an opinion. Especially the word "pressured". It does not convey the idea of an opinion. Dictonary.com defines an opinion as:

1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

Please please point out where I ever showed any sort of belief, or some sort of specific personal view (outside of my vote, duh.) that the word "pressured" strongly indicated. It does not mean anything. As I said, you guys seem to be taking that way to the extreme. Its just a way to phrase it. I could have just as well said "By golly, my aforementioned suspicion of VH is going to manifest itself now as I vote for him." Are you trying to scumhunt based on people's unspecific vocabulary? That really isn't a good strategy, buddy.

Sorry for the heat there, but I hope it makes you see what you're doing.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:09 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Well Carrotcake said the exact same thing a page ago! Yet you don't seem to be attacking her. Either you overlooked it or you two could be a possible scum partnership.
That still does not answer why you did it. Are you saying that you simply echo my posts?

I love the way you try to shift blame around. I am scummy for something that YOU did ? And the person who attacked you for it is scummy too. Madness!
Lets just hang him tomorrow.
I said that to somewhat satisfy the bloodlust against the doctor. I did not place a death date, as I am aware that through a night action he might have a chance to prove himself. The tone of that when I imagined it is probably much different than what you are thinking about right now. My apologies for not making it clear.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:24 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Close to the Top of Page Votecount #9!

Dr. Blackstrike (3) - dybeck, Oman, spurgistan
originality (2) - AlyG, ryan
Oman (2) - Elias_the_thief, Dr. Blackstrike
spurgistan (1) - thesleepless
dybeck (1) - shaft.ed
AlyG (1) - CarrotCake

Not voting: Lucienne, originality

With
alive it takes
to lynch!
Last edited by Streeflo on Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:26 pm

Post by Oman »

Carrotcake wrote:I did not place a death date, as I am aware that through a night action he might have a chance to prove himself.
Yeah sure...a night action will clear him. Lets go through the main ones and how it would "prove him":

Cop- claims an innocent probably (more likely to hit town than scum), which scum can easily fake.

Doc- Impossible to prove either way. He could defend someone who isn't killed. Or if there is no kill it could be down to RB, jailor, or any of a few others (not to mention scum No killing)

Vig- Could easily be SK

RB- Impossible to prove, really.

Tracker- Harder to fake a result, I'll admit, but its not really a common powerrole. Also, he could say he got a null result.

Hider- Impossible to prove.

Nah...I don't think we can rely on night actions to convict/clear Doc.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:28 pm

Post by Oman »

Gah
Unvote

I don't really have a place for this yet but suffice to say my fos on carrotcake and AlyG make it look like its going that way.
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:24 pm

Post by AlyG »

Carrotcake wrote:
Well Carrotcake said the exact same thing a page ago! Yet you don't seem to be attacking her. Either you overlooked it or you two could be a possible scum partnership.

That still does not answer why you did it. Are you saying that you simply echo my posts?

I love the way you try to shift blame around. I am scummy for something that YOU did ? And the person who attacked you for it is scummy too. Madness!
Why do i have to say why i did it? It's obvious i just believe that we should hang Blackstrike tomorrow and leave him to see if he really is the doctor and hope he can give us some benefit during night. The reason i said Lucienne may be scummy is because she completely overlooked your post and attacked mine for being scummy when yours was pretty much the same, which is weird. Which led me to believe she may be a scum partner with you by ignoring your post and attacking mine. I never attacked you. I attacked Lucienne.
Show
[b]Games finished: 1
Won as scum: 1
Won as town: 0
Lost as Town: 0
Lost as scum: 0[/b]
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:25 pm

Post by AlyG »

Note: the first line of the quote is a post by me. The rest is made by carrotcake.
Show
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:26 pm

Post by Oman »

AlyG wrote:It's obvious i just believe that we should hang Blackstrike tomorrow and leave him to see if he really is the doctor and hope he can give us some benefit during night.
Tell me how you will see if he really is the doctor, assuming he's not NKed (it would be obvious he was doctor or not if he was NKed).
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:37 pm

Post by AlyG »

@Originality: By opinion i meant that because you came under attack for being
pressured
to vote you then said that it was a poor word choice and said that you should have said something different. It was about 3-4 pages ago and you stayed with your word choice and now that you come under attack for it you say it was poor wording in an attempt to clear it up and not look as scummy. Which you have done before. So you were changing your opinion on how your post should have been worded.

The Dictionary definition of opinion says that an opinion can be a personal view on something. You were changing your personal view on the post by saying that it should have been worded differently. You changed your view by changing your thoughts on how it should have been worded.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:41 pm

Post by AlyG »

Oman wrote:
AlyG wrote:It's obvious i just believe that we should hang Blackstrike tomorrow and leave him to see if he really is the doctor and hope he can give us some benefit during night.
Tell me how you will see if he really is the doctor, assuming he's not NKed (it would be obvious he was doctor or not if he was NKed).
I don't want him lynched because it's worthless. If he really is Doctor then he can prevent the mafia's NK. If he's not Doctor he will be NK'ed instantly. And if he isn't NK'ed there's a strong chance he's lying about his role and he is scum. So it's a win-win.
Show
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:13 pm

Post by Oman »

You did not answer my question one bit, you are strongly tempting me to vote for you.

My question: "How you will see if he really is the doctor? How is it going to prove him town?"
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:34 am

Post by dybeck »

ryan wrote:
dybeck wrote:I'm not feeling this originality wagon :(
Ok let me respond to this in a two parter

1) Players who defend another player unless they know 100% they are innocent had better be able to deal with the consequences if that said person ends up being scum

2) WHY aren't you feeling it? I do not like defending somebody with ZERO evidence to why

a) it's a bad choice

b) who's a better one

I'll give you a chance to respond to these before I officially put a FoS on you.
1) If he ends up scum, I'm making a mistake. But this is the problem with being the uninformed majority - we're uninformed. I don't think trying to threaten me into not defending someone for whom I see no evidence in favor of him being scum is very protown. FOS me all you want, but I'm going to post my honest opinions about people regardless of your threatening overtones.

2)a) the entire bandwagon on Originality looks like it's based on a dumb thing he said on like Page 1 and his failure to defend himself adequately since then. It has all the hallmarks of a newbie error than a scum slip, and my gut says he's not scum. That's it.

b) You and Dr. Blackstrike. The two I've been voting all game.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:13 am

Post by ryan »

So you still want to lynch a doc who's claimed? Yeah that doesn't look scummy or anything. :roll:
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
originality
originality
Goon
originality
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:56 am

Post by originality »

AlyG is hopeless.

By the way Streeflo, spurgistan isn't voting for me. That was a quoting mistake.
originality
originality
Goon
originality
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:57 am

Post by originality »

ryan wrote:So you still want to lynch a doc who's claimed? Yeah that doesn't look scummy or anything. :roll:
He didn't claim doc.
Dr. Blackstrike
Dr. Blackstrike
Goon
Dr. Blackstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:13 am

Post by Dr. Blackstrike »

I'm currantly lurking because I don't have anything to contribute. If I think of something, I'll be sure to post it.

-Doc "My name is Dr. Blackstrike I didn't claim doc" Blackstrike
I have plenty of common sense. I just choose to ignore it.

[size=75] Last edited by Dr. Blackstrike on Sat Sep 05, 2007 8:38 am; edited 1 times in total [/size]
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:16 am

Post by Streeflo »

Close to the Bottom of Page Votecount #10!

Dr. Blackstrike (2) - dybeck, spurgistan
originality (2) - AlyG, ryan
Oman (2) - Elias_the_thief, Dr. Blackstrike
spurgistan (1) - thesleepless
dybeck (1) - shaft.ed
AlyG (1) - CarrotCake

Not voting: Lucienne, originality, Oman

With
alive it takes
to lynch!
Last edited by Streeflo on Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:20 am

Post by ryan »

Back on Page 9 you hint at a power role, now you say you aren't claiming anything? How about instead of not scum hunting you do a little bit of that?
originality
originality
Goon
originality
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:26 am

Post by originality »

ryan wrote:Dr.B should roleclaim
Uh, no. We get nothing from that, we dont have any proof he'll be telling the truth, and its just plain unnecessary at this point.
originality
originality
Goon
originality
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:32 am

Post by originality »

Also, why so anxious to find out his role? How do you think it would help you? Unless you're scum. Maybe you didn't notice, but everyone else has been pretty patient about what his role is. You went so far as to assume he had a specific role out already. If thats not suspicious, I don't know what is.

Interesting. Both you and your predecessor had pretty scummy qualities. That is definitely saying something.

Give me a good excuse for me not to vote for you.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:11 pm

Post by ryan »

originality wrote:
ryan wrote:Dr.B should roleclaim
Uh, no. We get nothing from that, we dont have any proof he'll be telling the truth, and its just plain unnecessary at this point.
This post is a 100% lie folks. I started posting on page 10, please go back through and point out where I made this exact statement. We have found our scum, feel free to vote away on this "liar"
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:27 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Mod Note: thesleepless
has not responded to his prod. I will try to find a replacement immediately
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:37 pm

Post by Oman »

Vote Ryan
No this is not based on whatever originality was saying (WTF?)

This is based on your obvious ineptitude to read, and serious scumtells.

1 Scumtell is your attempt at bullying dybeck into not defending originality.
ryan wrote:Players who defend another player unless they know 100% they are innocent had better be able to deal with the consequences if that said person ends up being scum
I'd be more worried about someone who defends a townie despite all evidence to the contrary (obviously informed) defending scum is something townies do, espeically if they play well. Threatening him won't solve it.
ryan wrote:Back on Page 9 you hint at a power role, now you say you aren't claiming anything?
He claimed non-vanillia, and if you read either that post or the one above it you'd see HE'S NOT CLAIMING DOC. and also
Doc BS wrote:My name is Dr. Blackstrike I didn't claim doc
is so obviously not claiming doc yet you think he's claiming vanillia.

You are rolefishing, and trying to control the town.
originality
originality
Goon
originality
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:45 pm

Post by originality »

Ryan, that quote was a paraphrase of the post you made right above mine. Still waiting for your defense.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:54 pm

Post by Oman »

If paraphrase make sure you note its a paraphrase.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”