BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:35 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Sorry for the delay but have trouble finding net time on the weekends when I'm away from the office.

Role - Amanda (Potential Slayer)

Ability - Back up vigilante if Buffy dies.

Short and sweet and all I have time for unfortunately.

I take it that means Pug89 is next?
"Don't get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects."
Richard M. Nixon
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:22 pm

Post by Adele »

Sorry about my last post - I couldn't (for some reason) see several of the recent posts, including the one I'd previously posted.

Brizzi, it's entirely up to you who goes next. Perhaps, to make things clear, people would like to follw their claim with "
nominate: name
"?

I also think that we should hold off all analysis until we're through...
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:44 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

In that case
nominate: Pug89
"Don't get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects."
Richard M. Nixon
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:47 pm

Post by Pug89 »

I'm Amy Madison, from season 1, I'm a townie.

nominate: Sotty7
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:33 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Oops!! Forgot to add - Season 7 (for those who don't follow the show.) to my role claim.

Please continue.
Richard M. Nixon
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:22 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Well I'm Buffy from season five and the vig. I (Aelyn) killed Twito night two because I guess Aelyn felt that with everything that happened he was the most suspicious, I of course disagreed. This also means there is a SK because there were two deaths night one, neither of which I'm responsible for. I've been thinking a possible two man mafia + SK. This could explain the back up vig that BrizzyBoi claimed, because I have never seen anything like that before, but we could need the ammunition. That or he's the SK. Anyone else heard of a back up vig before?

Of course the second kill could be because the mafia had two kills for what ever reason, but I've never seen that in a mini game, just the big theme park ones.

Brizzy – Could we get more flavor with your role for those of us who don't know who Amanda is? I guess the same could be said for Pug89 too.

Claims so far

PBuG - Spike, Bodyguard + can't cast lynching vote
BrizzyBoi - Amanda (Potential Slayer) - Back up vig
Pug - Amy Madison, from season 1 - a townie.
Sotty (Aelyn) – Buffy - Vig

I'd like Davidangelsummers to go next.
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:03 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Not much more flavour to add. Just an average high school student with the chance to become the world's defense against evil.
Richard M. Nixon
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:23 pm

Post by TBuG »

At this point, I'm thinking BrizzyBoi is scum because A) That's a decent claim for scum to make, not vanilla townie but not straight up power role. B) Safe to say Buffy is in the game... C) I think if there was a potential slayer in the game, it would be Kennedy. D) Back-up vig? Hell no.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:41 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Well, if after we hear all the claims you still think I am the play for the day then go for it. Let's wait till we hear from everyone though.
Richard M. Nixon
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:04 pm

Post by davidangelsummers »

Just come backs from hols.
Joyce Summers
Town folk
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:03 am

Post by TBuG »

Now I'm trying to decide between Brizzy and das *thinks*
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:19 pm

Post by davidangelsummers »

*claps hands in glee*
Pug is scum as he is claiming season 1 but its season 4-7..

I am Season 5. Which got me thinking from the start. Anyone not up on Buffy needs to know she dies this season. I was always wondering if I would turn up dead next day. It does not say it in my role but I was guessing thier would be a few twists. Thats why I have wanted to claim early as I thought it would help.

VOTE PUG
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:41 am

Post by Adele »

mod wrote:Game Specific Note: This game is not chronologically set anywhere in the show, so a Character from season 4 could be in the game with a character from season 7, and a character from multiple seasons could be them from any of those seasons.
Where was it said that it's exclusively seasons 4-7?

Why are you just jumping on the first clear scum you think you see? We have a lot of info to sort through, a speedy lynch hurts the town, so perhaps we should stand away from the polls for at least a short while.

for that,
FOS: DAS
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:50 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I was thinking the same myself, in that we would be looking for people in the later seasons but then I remembered this
armlx wrote:The sun rises yet again on another bloody mess.

Twito has been shot through the chest with a cross bow. He was
Role Name: Willow Rosenburg
(High School, pre-lesbian & witch era)

You are Willow Rosenburg, the typical nerd. You know, except for the fact that you and your friends kill demons and slay vampires. You really don't do much of the actual fighting though. You are more the type to sit around in the library and research whats going on. And thats what you do. Each night you may chose to research one person and find out some info about them, including if they are evil.

Summary: Cop
Goal: Eliminate the evil
Big Buffy fans correct me if I'm wrong (and I might very well be) but wasn't this Williow in the early seasons?

Adele + Spam – Everyone else has claimed now so feel free to put your roles out there too. Also, do you have mod assurance that your partner is innocent?
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:57 am

Post by Adele »

Claimlist
BrizzyBoi (notguilty) - Amanda (Potential Slayer) - Back up vig
DavidAngelSummers (lostprophet) - Joyce - Vanilla

1. If Sotty is scum, then Pug is (99% sure to be) scum: it's faintly possible that armlx gave him a misleading pm stating that if Buffy died he'd become the vig but knowing that, since there's no Buffy in the game, there's no chance of him becoming vig. I don't buy that. Also, backup vig? Seems broken...
2. If Pug is scum, Sotty may well still be innocent: there may be a scum with investigative powers, or they may have guessed there was probably a Buffy in the game who was probably vig.
3. Bodyguard in a game with a doc seems, as aforementioned, unbalanced.
4. Vanilla Amy makes less sense to me than vanilla Faith. Especially since Amy was in only one episode in season 1 (although the character was, at that point, vanilla).

I
suggest
that we lynch one of this three: PBug, BrizziBoi and Pug89, and ask Sotty to vig one of the remaining two.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:44 am

Post by TBuG »

I personally would request the following: We lynch Pug, Sotty vigs Brizzy, and I guard a person of my choosing, hopefully picking whomever the mafia targets.

P.S. OMG, Sotty, you're from Minnesota? *points to own location*
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:40 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Well for purely selfish reasons, I reckon we lynch Pug, and leave it up to Sotty as to whether he vigs me or PBuG. (With a recommendation for PBuG :))

Ergo:
UnVote
and
Vote Pug89
Richard M. Nixon
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:24 am

Post by TBuG »

By the way, let it be known that at least one out of Pug, Brizzy, and myself has to be scum. Probably two. Probably not me. Without all three of us, there would be das, Sotty (after tonight will be confirmed), Adele (confirmed), and SpamWise (confirmed). das is probably scum as well, by that logic.

Wow, I just realized that this means we will almost surely win :D

Unvote, Vote: Pug

Sorry if this is the hammer, but I think it's the right play.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:59 am

Post by Sotty7 »

PBuG wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Pug

Sorry if this is the hammer, but I think it's the right play.
Thankfully it's not... but after that insane attempt at the hammer/speed lynch, I'm starting to think that I should vig you tonight.

FOS: PBuG

I'd like to ask someone unvote so we can at least discuss who I should vig and reasons why. Hell even reasons why we should lynch Pug today. Personally now, I think it should be between Brizzy and PBuG. Brizzy has the weakest claim and PBuG was side stepping questions earlier on in the day and is now looking to speed lynch.
Adele wrote:1. If Sotty is scum, then Pug is (99% sure to be) scum: it's faintly possible that armlx gave him a misleading pm stating that if Buffy died he'd become the vig but knowing that, since there's no Buffy in the game, there's no chance of him becoming vig. I don't buy that. Also, backup vig? Seems broken...
Do you mean Brizzy here? Cause he was the one who claimed back up vig. If not I'm confused.

[ungame related] Yeah I'm in Minnesota now been here about a year :) [/ungame related]
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:32 pm

Post by Adele »

Oh yuk. Yes, you're right, typo, my bad. The reason why I specify the three is that I believe that either 2 or all 3 of them are scum.

Sotty, did you at any point breadcrumb a Buffy-vig relationship? If so, that helps explain where brizzi could have got his claim from.

Also, the last few speed-votes on Pug? Yeah, major
FOS everyone who voted
. Seriously, each of these people have attempted to knock someone off before everyone gets a chance to weigh in, and I don't want to excuse DAS because his claim was relatively plausible. Let's face facts: Joyce, townie? Not a hard claim to come up with, vanilla's a safe role to claim at this stage and there was next to no chance of contradiction since he went last and all.

Actually, besides spam and myself, I don't really trust anyone, but my prime suspects are Sotty and the Pugsy pair.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:33 pm

Post by Adele »

Adele wrote:Actually, besides spam and myself, I don't really trust anyone, but my prime suspects are Sotty and the Pugsy pair.
Gah! What am I, legally obliged to mistype? Obviously, I meant
Brizzi
and the Pugsy pair.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:59 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Adele wrote:Sotty, did you at any point breadcrumb a Buffy-vig relationship? If so, that helps explain where brizzi could have got his claim from.
No breadcrums from me. I didn't really think I would need to breadcrum being Buffy in Buffy mafia. I really think Brizzy just took a shot in the dark with his claim and got lucky. I really think he is our SK or scum.
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

I am assuming then that Sotty7 hasn't used his vig powers then, if he suspects a SK since we have had 2 kills each night.
Richard M. Nixon
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:17 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I wrote:Well I'm Buffy from season five and the vig.
I (Aelyn) killed Twito night two because I guess Aelyn felt that with everything that happened he was the most suspicious, I of course disagreed. This also means there is a SK because there were two deaths night one, neither of which I'm responsible for.
I've been thinking a possible two man mafia + SK. This could explain the back up vig that BrizzyBoi claimed, because I have never seen anything like that before, but we could need the ammunition. That or he's the SK. Anyone else heard of a back up vig before?

Of course the second kill could be because the mafia had two kills for what ever reason, but I've never seen that in a mini game, just the big theme park ones.

Brizzy – Could we get more flavor with your role for those of us who don't know who Amanda is? I guess the same could be said for Pug89 too.

Claims so far

BrizzyBoi - Amanda (Potential Slayer) - Back up vig

I'd like Davidangelsummers to go next.
Plus we did have a roleblocker that died night two, that could explain the lack of an SK if we assume the blood sucking to be mafia.
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:55 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

PBuG wrote:At this point, I'm thinking BrizzyBoi is scum because A) That's a decent claim for scum to make, not vanilla townie but not straight up power role. B) Safe to say Buffy is in the game... C) I think if there was a potential slayer in the game, it would be Kennedy. D) Back-up vig? Hell no.
I will
UnVote: Pug89
and
Vote: PBuG
Why is back-up vig that implausible if you are willing to consider a potential slayer in the game?
Richard M. Nixon

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”