mole
mole
die suck die
mole
die suck die
die suck die

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2002 5:51 pm

Post by mole »

I'll give grz a chance to defend himself as well. Good luck.
mole is now sleeping with the fishes.
groza528
groza528
Watcher
groza528
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2002 4:29 am

Post by groza528 »

1. I had Omega on my list of suspicious-by-activity.

2. Groza is the person statistically most likely to be the last mafia, but that doesn't prove anything.

3. Omega's post is less-than-incriminating because I don't think a mafia would have gone away without saying bye first, to avoid just such a situation, but at the same time, he could have asked our mod to wait for him, or known that our mod is the type to wait (and wait and wait) for that last person to show up to complete the game.

1. So did I. I already said I suspected Miri more, but now I am disagreeing with myself. The moment he posted again, I felt like 'he's Mafia' but I wasn't sure why. When Miri changed her vote that confirmed my suspicions, because I had let enough time pass to show that I wasn't changing. If she were Mafia she would have just let Omega die. She'd win either way, she just wins faster that way.

2. Eh? How so? I believe we were down to 3 scenarios, Sketch-IS-any one of us.

3. This doesn't seem to hold much water, because you already gave both scenarios. How does that make him any less guilty? And we don't even know WHY he was in Mexico. Perhaps it was very sudden, and he wouldn't have had time to say bye.

Finally, do you honestly believe that a Mafioso would admit that the logic he was using was horrible? Ever? If people don't listen to him, he'd get lynched for trying to screw up the town on their last day. Unfortunately, this (and most) arguments can be turned into the Vizzini Complex.

Yes, I'm saying things that probably sound suspicious. Yes, it sounds like I'm attacking everything you're saying. But I'm attacking it because it's against me, obviously. I'd rather die aggressively fighting than passively weeping and asking how you could have possibly reached your conclusion.

confirm vote: Omega
Omega
Omega
Townie
Omega
Townie
Townie

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2002 4:39 pm

Post by Omega »

I was in Mexico for a mission trip that I had known about for months. Just forgot to say something on the board. Sorry this game wasn't the most important thing in my life......

Also, Groza, I don't blame you for admitting your logic was horrible, if fact I praise you for not trying to come up with some great reason as to why your right, but I've still gotta stick with my vote.
poki
poki
Townie
poki
Townie
Townie

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2002 6:42 pm

Post by poki »

Can you please put us out of our misery mole?
mole
mole
die suck die
mole
die suck die
die suck die

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2002 6:09 pm

Post by mole »

Miri and grz take the silent Omega to the gallows, where he finally decides to make his last speech.

groza seems unaffectd by the plea (possibly because Omega accused him), but Miri hesitates... and changes her mind.

groza tries to defend himself, but the other two don't say anything. Hours pass, and as the sun finally sets, Miri has him executed.

The next day, she is killed by the mafia :(

Congratulations to IS, Sketchwick and Omega, mafia scum.

cubestudent/Sofis: Sane
Vinny/Corsato: Insane
poki/groza: Paranoid
mith/Miri/mikegoo: Naive
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2002 12:21 am

Post by Sketchwick »

But was mikegoo really the retired cop? :)

Omega: did you really leave town? I was sweating bullets and had no idea what you were doing. I would have lynched you if I were mod. But then again we did get screwed with the "mod confirms poki is innocnet" thing. The only thing I think would have been better is "AT LEAST one live person received inccorect results. All dead people recieved correct results.

Basically it not only confirmed poki was innocent, but made it so omega couldn't claim to be sane. Mafia is interesting, I was amazing we had a chance of winning without me dying if omega had checked thread before poki...

For those of you who care, I'm not sure how often it happens, but revealing night 1 investigations certainly CAN help the mafia. Look back at day one...only 3 people found people innocent. As it turns out 2 of them were mafia! After day one we knew mikegoo and miri were naive.

I give IS all the credit in the world for the day 1 and day 2 lynch.

A vastly informative game.

sketchwick
mole
mole
die suck die
mole
die suck die
die suck die

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2002 2:24 am

Post by mole »

IS sacrificing himself to get rid of the last useful cop was a nice touch :)
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2002 3:08 am

Post by mith »

I'd like to be in another of these. One in which Mafia scum Omega doesn't tell me he's Mafia without realizing I'm in the game (forcing him to kill me on night 1 :)).
groza528
groza528
Watcher
groza528
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2002 5:21 am

Post by groza528 »

bah at miri's 'extensive training in logic' that just lost us the game ;)
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2002 5:50 am

Post by Sketchwick »

Oh come on, groza, miri was right, on the last day YOU WERE most likely to be mafia. Which was why we killed mikegoo before poki. Anyway YOU tried to lose them the game by going against the logic the day before, if omega had been around miri would have gotten the third vote.

sketchwick
groza528
groza528
Watcher
groza528
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2002 3:56 am

Post by groza528 »

I was joking, hence the winkie smiley. I know I certianly didn't do much to help in the endgame, or any of the beginning for that matter.
groza528
groza528
Watcher
groza528
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2002 3:58 am

Post by groza528 »

Besides, I just like to blame other people (see post 271)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”