Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Cirno »

>1. If I'm confirmed scum, then there
is
something to be gained from voting me - lynching a scum, duh.
It's almost as if you are just looking for something to attack rather than actually reading my post. Also, you still haven't answered my questions.

>USE THE FREAKIN' QUOTE TAGS! It is
extremely
hard to get what's happening on the first read-through of your posts. It looks, on first glance, like you're having a freaking conversation between two sides of yourself!

>implying you going to be around long enough for it to matter.
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
Darkcoffeejazz
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Darkcoffeejazz »

Actually I don't find it all that hard to understand what Cirno is saying without the quote tags. Sometimes I might not know who's being quoted right away but she's usually good about it in that it's only a few posts behind hers at most.

So it's fine with me.
Show
100 Vamps or Bust!

"Prepare for the bitter truth."

Town
0/2
Mafia
0/0
Third Party
: 0/0
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Cirno wrote:>1. If I'm confirmed scum, then there
is
It's almost as if you are just looking for something to attack rather than actually reading my post. Also, you still haven't answered my questions.

>USE THE FREAKIN' QUOTE TAGS! It is
extremely
hard to get what's happening on the first read-through of your posts. It looks, on first glance, like you're having a freaking conversation between two sides of yourself!

>implying you going to be around long enough for it to matter.

Hey, who are you talking to in this post?
cjdrum
cjdrum
Goon
cjdrum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by cjdrum »

Ironically, me.

Here, a translation. I think.
Cirno wrote:
cjdrum wrote:1. If I'm confirmed scum, then there
is

cjdrum wrote:USE THE FREAKIN' QUOTE TAGS! It is
extremely

This is implying you going to be around long enough for it to matter.

Cirno: Which questions? I'll read back and see what you mean, but maybe a friendly nudge towards them please?

Also, uh... If you don't vote for me, then I
will
be around for a lot longer.
Make your mind up. Do you want me gone as soon as possible, or do you just want to leave a hanging vote on a hydra?
The
Australian Legendary Trio
is alive and kicking (American butt)!
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Deity do you plan on acknowledging #263 and #264?
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Chevre »

DeityKabuto wrote:
Chevre wrote:What is your case on me, again?

Idk, I just dislike how you were on my wagon for so long for no reason, and then when you get attention, you unvote and then later on, I end up on your scum list. :igmeou:

So this is the case that makes me absolute scum? I don't think so.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

FightingHsadow should be back by tommrow. If not back he will be prodded.
You Are Worth It
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Cirno »

>cjdrum
>Cirno: Which questions? I'll read back and see what you mean, but maybe a friendly nudge towards them please?

I get the feeling you aren't actually gonna go look back for those questions, so I'll just repost them.

1.Who is the best lynch right now?
2.You claim I was sheeping, please give an example.
3.You claim I repeatedly changed my list of scum, please give an example.
4.Why weren't you posting even though you were reading the thread?
5.What do you hope to accomplish by insisting I vote you?

>Make your mind up. Do you want me gone as soon as possible, or do you just want to leave a hanging vote on a hydra?

Well, I don't really need you gone as soon as possible because you have zero persuasive ability. But since you are actually around to attack my vote, I can't really go "it's useless to pressure a lurker" anymore.

VOTE: cjdrum
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
Guido Crescendo
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Guido Crescendo »

Darkcoffeejazz wrote:Well I never said it was anything but hypothetical. I deal in the realm of possibilities. Being a thinker and all (even if not everything I think about is substantial).

But that's nonsensical; nearly anything is a possibility. Do you plan on lynching random player β because there's a possibility they might claim scum later in the game?
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Cirno »

@Guido: Is Dark's argument scummy or are you just nitpicking?
Guido Crescendo
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Guido Crescendo »

Cirno wrote:@Guido: Is Dark's argument scummy or are you just nitpicking?

Yeah I think given the context it is scummy; it would provide theoretical justification to place a vote on anyone without having to have a valid reason. And considering he was setting it up to possibly place a vote on me it looks like to me he was trying to give himself space to slide on the biggest wagon. DCJ has steadily moved his way into my top three or so suspects, yes.
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Cirno »

Also, I was wondering if VitaminR is still your preferred lynch?
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:39 pm

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Tomie wrote:You mentioned during the period that Chevre was questioning you that you agreed with FS's point against DCJ and that you also brought it up against SmallPeoples. What was the reason you didn't bring it up against DCJ?

Bringing this up again to clarify. When SmallPeoples unvoted his RV, you responded right away that it wasn't usefull. But you didn't do so right away when DCJ did so, eventhough you later mentioned that you agreed with what was said about DCJ. You mentioned that the difference between SmallPeoples and DCJ was that DCJ actually scumhunted. But if this difference was present when DCJ unvoted his RV, I'm not seeing it. So what was the reason for not responding to DCJ? If it was what you mentioned about the difference between DCJ and SmallPeoples, could you show some examples where DCJ scumhunted?

Can we please lynch Guido? He mentioned that he 'slipped' for reactions. When asked what it could have brought us for information, he starts talking that the second and third vote could have given us some. Yet, instead of trying 'his plan' again, he reveals what he was going for. That seems fake to me.
Another bad thing is that he fully ignored the explanation Vitamin gave about his vote against Guido and he doesn't even mention me, while I quoted Vitamin's post when I voted Guido.

post 241 - DCJ
I'll first respond to you mocking me for not adding links. Guess what, the only post I mentioned where I didn't do so, was post 161. All the other posts were marked just like what you can see here about post 241.
Two things about you not analysing Deity's wagon. If you don't know how you feel about a wagon, shouldn't you look into it to find out, y/n? Secondly, you're mentioning that for all you know, Deity is scum. But you know that there are 2 scumteams present. Try again.
EDIT: post 184 You were fearing a scum-driven wagon on Deity? Now I'm very interested why you didn't look into the wagon.
I don't get the part about Cirno :S
Skimmed between post 161 and 185, DCJ. Post 161 mentions your first definition of 'scum', post 185 the second. I didn't see a reason why you needed to clarify the definition again. But you may prove me wrong by double-checking it.

@Cirno
You were questioned why you didn't vote CJ and you mentioned that you didn't vote him as it has no use to pressure a lurker. However, post 242 mentions that Small Peoples is showing same behaviour, but with more activity. Why not pressure him instead?

@DCJ
Yep, I'm attacking every little thing[/sarcasm] I do question things that catch my interest (Like above with Cirno), but that doesn't always influence the reads I have on a player. You, Guido, Deity and SmallPeoples are my best scumreads. Chevre, Yank and CJ have me in doubt. Guess where the other players stand.
Also, defending youself isn't an excuse to leave the scumhunting out. And then you finally do mention opinions and what we get is more fence-sitting at the end. Not liking it. Last, you do know that you mentioned Guido's 'slip' as odd in an earlier post, right? So why use it now as a reason for a Guido lynch?

Post 248 - Deity confirms the fuzzy-feelings I have when thinking about lynching him~ You attack Chevre and Yank now for pushing a lynch against you and call this normal behaviour from you. Guess what you didn't do at the start of this game~?

Post 266 - Cirno Do you share the same feelings I have about Deity not doing so at the start of this game?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:38 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

YankCane151 wrote:Deity do you plan on acknowledging #263 and #264?

Yea

YankCane151 wrote:Deity: I'm pushing your lynch by asking questions? You're overreacting a bit.

I do this, because scum always want town lynched, it's inevitable. In games, you will never see a scum try to get his partner lynched, and if the scum does do it, he does something like this "Vote: XXX, 1-2 days later Unvote; Vote: someone else || So later on, in the next day, he can say, well I suspected so and so, so you can't vote me haha or w.e"

YankCane151 wrote:Actually the funny thing is that you suddenly don't think Guido, Fighting Shadow, and CSL (slot-wise) are scum anymore even though they were originally on your wagon, but I'm sure scum because I was questioning people(See: scumhunting) and DEFINITELY teams with Chevre by questioning her and not voting. I'm not following your logic.

Your kind of right, the people who push on me get my attention more.

YankCane151 wrote:confirms the fuzzy-feelings I have when thinking about lynching him~ You attack Chevre and Yank now for pushing a lynch against you and call this normal behaviour from you. Guess what you didn't do at the start of this game~?

So? It's normal to attack those who want a mislynch.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:48 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

It's normal to attack those wanting a mislynch? And yet, you wonder why Chevre has you on her scumlist. Based on your statement, this should be normal. Yet, you find her scummy for it. This is the worst hypocricy ever. Just give up.
I also don't see how you answered the questions from Yank as he's wondering why you mention him as player who wants you lynched, while he's asking you questions. And at the same time, you didn't mention one of the players who voted you, besides Chevre.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:51 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Tomie Uzumaki wrote:It's normal to attack those wanting a mislynch? And yet, you wonder why Chevre has you on her scumlist. Based on your statement, this should be normal. Yet, you find her scummy for it. This is the worst hypocricy ever. Just give up.
I also don't see how you answered the questions from Yank as he's wondering why you mention him as player who wants you lynched, while he's asking you questions. And at the same time, you didn't mention one of the players who voted you, besides Chevre.

Well everyone who voted me, I can't reason with why they had a vote that long.

Btw, you're saying that if someone finds me scummy, I shouldn't do anything or attack them, or think that they are scum?
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:18 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Tomie has a point which I don't think you fully adressed. I'm not even voting you(Still not, I'm still on smallpeoples who is still in lurker land >.>), just trying to get a read on you. Basically, why don't you think the rest of the people that were voting you are scum also? Not just "oh there's scum on my wagon" but by your logic they should be on your end-be-all scumlist.

"I do this, because scum always want town lynched, it's inevitable. In games, you will never see a scum try to get his partner lynched, and if the scum does do it, he does something like this "Vote: XXX, 1-2 days later Unvote; Vote: someone else || So later on, in the next day, he can say, well I suspected so and so, so you can't vote me haha or w.e"

Okay, but what does that have to do with asking questions being a scumtell to you?

"Your kind of right, the people who push on me get my attention more."

You weren't on them (Guido, CSL, FightingShadow slots) this hard when they were voting you.
-
There's no need to completely overreact as town. It's odd because the wagon on you is even smaller than it was before but you appear to be under more pressure. Remember that if you are town that other townies don't know you're town and so questioning has to happen to clear your name.
-

Tomie: As I said, I was suffering from a bit of tunnel vision regarding smallpeoples. It was just a combo of DCJ being more active(where I said, if it leads to him scumhunting then it's null) and smallpeoples active lurking that tipped the scales.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:19 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

DeityKabuto wrote:
Tomie Uzumaki wrote:It's normal to attack those wanting a mislynch? And yet, you wonder why Chevre has you on her scumlist. Based on your statement, this should be normal. Yet, you find her scummy for it. This is the worst hypocricy ever. Just give up.

Btw, you're saying that if someone finds me scummy, I shouldn't do anything or attack them, or think that they are scum?

So? Your point with the first statement? It doesn't explain why only Chevre got the attention or why Yank is scummier than the other voters against you, besides Chevre.
It depends on the situation. But that's not what I'm saying. You're attacking Chevre for suddenly having you on her scumlist, which according to you should be counted as normal behaviour. And you didn't question any player on your wagon, until Cirno came along. Your explanations?
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:25 am

Post by YankCane151 »

MOD: Did Blackberry pick up his/her prod? I haven't heard from him/her in a while.
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:59 am

Post by Cirno »

>Tomie
>You were questioned why you didn't vote CJ and you mentioned that you didn't vote him as it has no use to pressure a lurker. However, post 242 mentions that Small Peoples is showing same behaviour, but with more activity. Why not pressure him instead?

That was an explanation of why I was voting Guido over the person I am most certain is scum, cjdrum. I have no reason to vote him over either Guido or cjdrum.

>Do you share the same feelings I have about Deity not doing so at the start of this game?
No.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:53 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Tomie Uzumaki wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:

So? Your point with the first statement? It doesn't explain why only Chevre got the attention or why Yank is scummier than the other voters against you, besides Chevre.
It depends on the situation. But that's not what I'm saying. You're attacking Chevre for suddenly having you on her scumlist, which according to you should be counted as normal behaviour. And you didn't question any player on your wagon, until Cirno came along. Your explanations?

That's because Cirno is just better than me, and gave me the opportunity to do so.

And the other people on my wagon, didn't really say anything to me, so I didn't approach them, is that really horrible play?

Tomie Uzumaki wrote:t depends on the situation. But that's not what I'm saying. You're attacking Chevre for suddenly having you on her scumlist, which according to you should be counted as normal behaviour. And you didn't question any player on your wagon, until Cirno came along. Your explanations?

The whole point of Mafia is to take chances, trial and error. If I can't attack someone for reasons that you call "silly" then that defeats the purpose of Mafia. Who knows? What if Chevre is scum in the longrun? I know my reasons aren't good enough to make anyone believe me, but I will continue to build my case, and if I am wrong about Chevre being scum, than so be it. We are simply town thinking we are lynching scum.

YankCane151 wrote:Tomie has a point which I don't think you fully adressed. I'm not even voting you(Still not, I'm still on smallpeoples who is still in lurker land >.>), just trying to get a read on you. Basically, why don't you think the rest of the people that were voting you are scum also? Not just "oh there's scum on my wagon" but by your logic they should be on your end-be-all scumlist.

"I do this, because scum always want town lynched, it's inevitable. In games, you will never see a scum try to get his partner lynched, and if the scum does do it, he does something like this "Vote: XXX, 1-2 days later Unvote; Vote: someone else || So later on, in the next day, he can say, well I suspected so and so, so you can't vote me haha or w.e"

Okay, but what does that have to do with asking questions being a scumtell to you?

"Your kind of right, the people who push on me get my attention more."

You weren't on them (Guido, CSL, FightingShadow slots) this hard when they were voting you.
-
There's no need to completely overreact as town. It's odd because the wagon on you is even smaller than it was before but you appear to be under more pressure. Remember that if you are town that other townies don't know you're town and so questioning has to happen to clear your name.
-

Tomie: As I said, I was suffering from a bit of tunnel vision regarding smallpeoples. It was just a combo of DCJ being more active(where I said, if it leads to him scumhunting then it's null) and smallpeoples active lurking that tipped the scales.

Okay, let's get this straight.

- I suspect you for keeping a vote on me for so long, and then unvoting once Cirno tackles you down.
- I also have a minor suspicion of the others on my wagon, but haven't encountered them yet.
- You guys are the only people I actually have reads on, which is a part of my failure so far this game
- You say my reasons for suspecting you are "bull", and now you are using that the defense that "my vote isn't on you" to backup your case whereas you suddenly unvoted me right after pressured aroused on your behalf <- You may be a better player than me, and could have played that out
- I can't be sure that you're scum this early, but I am sure that I will "something" from pushing on your case

I hope you understand.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:08 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

The other person I would say is scum is VitamenR

He was a bit too opportunistic on Post #120 when he joined my wagon on smallpeoples, and he doesn't post much.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Chevre »

DeityKabuto wrote:The whole point of Mafia is to take chances, trial and error. If I can't attack someone for reasons that you call "silly" then that defeats the purpose of Mafia. Who knows? What if Chevre is scum in the longrun? I know my reasons aren't good enough to make anyone believe me, but I will continue to build my case, and if I am wrong about Chevre being scum, than so be it. We are simply town thinking we are lynching scum.

This sounds like you are simply going to choose someone, and then find the evidence as to why they are scummy along the way. When really, you should find the scummy things for all people first, and then choose whoever you find scummiest.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:24 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Deity, do you realize that me and Chevre aren't the same person and that I haven't had my vote on you at all all game? You didn't address that post at all, you just stated reasons why you're against Chevre and not me.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:24 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Chevre wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:The whole point of Mafia is to take chances, trial and error. If I can't attack someone for reasons that you call "silly" then that defeats the purpose of Mafia. Who knows? What if Chevre is scum in the longrun? I know my reasons aren't good enough to make anyone believe me, but I will continue to build my case, and if I am wrong about Chevre being scum, than so be it. We are simply town thinking we are lynching scum.

This sounds like you are simply going to choose someone, and then find the evidence as to why they are scummy along the way. When really, you should find the scummy things for all people first, and then choose whoever you find scummiest.

Then lets form a rivalry and go our separate ways. o_o"

Each time we are right about someone being scum, we got +1 point.

At the end of the game, we tally up and the loser has to do whatever the winner wants.

DEAL?

Oh, and right now you are the first on my scum list. :/

Return to “Completed Open Games”