LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:41 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

The logic in this game goes out the door when, I, Bill, am not Mafia.

Tell me then, who is the Mafia?
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:09 pm

Post by Electra »

LoudmouthLee wrote:The logic in this game goes out the door when, I, Bill, am not Mafia.

Tell me then, who is the Mafia?
Excuse me? Maybe no one is Mafia. Ever considered that? Maybe Karen Wong is the other killer, since she's against Bill. Two SKs and two neutrals with anti-town win conditions seem balanced to me. And we never knew the logistics of Beatrix's role, so we probably got seriously lucky lynching Ms.SK+.

If halo is a useful cop, then he can check any of us and clear us both. If halo is NOT a useful cop, roland is probably scum, leaving no room for us to be. And may I reiterate, if O-Ren was pro-town, why would GoGo and Johnny Mo not be? (And don't pull that blahblah O-Ren should have been mason blah crap. O-Ren is Assassination Squad level, we are minor character level.) I'm beginning to think you're purposely ignoring the truth to save your pride. :roll:

inHim - Pai Mei had the exploding heart thing, but that wasn't much of an explosion. Karen Wong had the gun that blew things up. :P Going through the list (not saying anyone is Mafia, of course), Elle would be sword/snake, Vernita knife, Budd (tranquilizer? I don't remember how he knocked the bride out exactly), GoGo her ball and chain, Johnny Mo sword, Bill ...?? So if we're going by weapons, it pretty much points to Karen.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:30 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

:roll: right back at you.

Look, I'm no rookie, Electra. I'm exploring every avenue here. You seem VERY defensive of me merely questioning you. Even moreso when you wished to NOT reveal your roles.

I'll do as I please. Your defensiveness seems to speak for itself.
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:02 pm

Post by olio »

Well, Karen seems to be better candidate than two 88's for mafia alignment-wise, but Electra's defensiveness is indeed bit odd. Also, when Brian fake-claimed to be a cop, he said he had found Electra innocent. It was a risky/lousy play, but maybe he thought he could make us believe his claim. That would mean on the other hand that Brian knew about Electra and Astronaut. Now, in the movie Bride did left some of the 88's alive, but were they Go-Go and Johnny? I think at least former got killed.

Let me reiterate once more: I still think mafia is either Roland
or
Electra and Astronaut. If we lynch first Electra and next day Astronaut or Ronald - according to result from Electra's lynch - we should have all the killers dead and plenty of townies left.

Other options?
a) I'm lying about my neutrality
b) LML has one twisted role there
c) InHim is lying

Other options don't seem worth considering.
[size=75]Music makes the world go 'round,
there's no life without a sound.[/size]
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:19 am

Post by halo freak »

As to my investigation results i get whoever is good/bad.
I certainly think a shotgun would be easily up to the task of blowing a hole in someone. And some of the points raised about karen wong would seem to say that she is a good candidate for mafia in a game like this.

p.s the camp was class and i had a lot of fun.
Become a replacement for Italian Mafia [b][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0&sid=adecd9ea5f99eb6ee344bd18c4bf4de0]HERE[/url][/b]

*smacks Cadmium with stick for fun*
- Phoebus
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:01 pm

Post by Electra »

LoudmouthLee wrote::roll: right back at you.

Look, I'm no rookie, Electra. I'm exploring every avenue here. You seem VERY defensive of me merely questioning you. Even moreso when you wished to NOT reveal your roles.

I don't think I'm being defensive. I think I'm being antagonistic because I don't like your attitude. :) And exploring every avenue doesn't make you not a rookie. It just wastes time and makes people irritated because you claimed that you would daykill them when you're so completely wrong. When you're not a rookie, you know which avenues to explore. >___>

Um olio, Brian was a serial killer. So he wouldn't have known any other scum, as that's the definition of a serial killer. So his fake-claim is completely meaningless, and I was the one who called him out and killed him anyway. Besides,
there's no point in listening to you. You are going to push for the killer to stay alive because you know that they will kill the doc tonight, fulfilling your win condition.

unvote: olio, vote: roland

This is the script for the Bride/Karen fight, by the way: http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/ko ... essage/230 I'm not deadset on my vote since halo did find roland innocent... :( and olio is a claimed (currently antitown) neutral, but Karen's my best guess for the killer. >__>
rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:52 pm

Post by rolandofthewhite »

I'm Karen Wong, Vigilante (Good Female). Each night I have the option of shooting someone with my shotgun.

Last night I shot Leonidas. When halo revealed his investigations that Fuldu was guilty and Leonidas was innocent, and then Fuldu died and was innocent, I thought that halo might have been insane (since Budd obviously isn't the sanest of people), and so I killed Leonidas. But I made one crucial mistake... I forgot that Fuldu said he would seem guilty in the explanation of his role.

So if I hadn't killed last night, there would have been no deaths. I'm betting that the Mafia targetted halo freak, and if the doctor protected him, that would explain the lack of deaths.
Quiero hacer contigo lo que la primavera hace con los cerezos.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:14 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Electra wrote:
LoudmouthLee wrote::roll: right back at you.

I don't think I'm being defensive. I think I'm being antagonistic because I don't like your attitude. :) And exploring every avenue doesn't make you not a rookie. It just wastes time and makes people irritated because you claimed that you would daykill them when you're so completely wrong. When you're not a rookie, you know which avenues to explore. >___>

Um olio, Brian was a serial killer. So he wouldn't have known any other scum, as that's the definition of a serial killer. So his fake-claim is completely meaningless, and I was the one who called him out and killed him anyway. Besides,
there's no point in listening to you. You are going to push for the killer to stay alive because you know that they will kill the doc tonight, fulfilling your win condition.

unvote: olio, vote: roland

This is the script for the Bride/Karen fight, by the way: http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/ko ... essage/230 I'm not deadset on my vote since halo did find roland innocent... :( and olio is a claimed (currently antitown) neutral, but Karen's my best guess for the killer. >__>
Are you tryiong to be antagonistic? ALl it''s doing is leading me closer for voting for you. I put pressure on your claim because it seems to have holes. Don't be like that. It's a game after all.
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:19 pm

Post by halo freak »

if i hadn't investigated you i would vote for you in a heartbeat. What do you mean you forgot? Sounds very scummy. But if he is lying then what is my sanity?
So i am at a cross roads, if i vote the most scummy player then it might be contradicting my result (might because i did get bad but i think i am insane so i changed it to good)
So i think i will let everyone else make the decision on who to lynch.
Become a replacement for Italian Mafia [b][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0&sid=adecd9ea5f99eb6ee344bd18c4bf4de0]HERE[/url][/b]

- Phoebus
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:30 pm

Post by olio »

Electra wrote: Um olio, Brian was a serial killer. So he wouldn't have known any other scum, as that's the definition of a serial killer. So his fake-claim is completely meaningless, and I was the one who called him out and killed him anyway.
Wrong. Brian was serial killer with "plus" added behind his role = Serial Killer Plus. Why are you so sure that plus didn't mean he had information about other killing party in this game? And your calling Brian out doesn't mean anything - if you're mafia, you usually want SK dead.
Electra wrote: Besides, there's no point in listening to you. You are going to push for the killer to stay alive because you know that they will kill the doc tonight, fulfilling your win condition.
Oh damn... Now everyone knows about my strategy. :( Honestly, do you really think only you have the skill and cunning see through my play which I revealed few pages ago? Also, how does me having that winning condition make all points I made up there not valid? You do understand that I can win only with town, do you?

If Roland is really a vig, our scum is in Astronaut and Electra, bar the points I made in my last post. Lynch Electra, and Roland can kill Astronaut during the night. If the game doesn't end, Roland is lying and we can lynch him.

My vote stays on Electra.
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:54 pm

Post by halo freak »

how do we know that when you fulfil your win condition you don't get an extra power like a kill or night imunity?

How about we kill you because you did that thing to get you win condition and tonight roland kills either electra or astronaut (i would prefer astronaut)
Then if astronaut is scum we lynch electra
or there is no kill with a shotgun or hole in the side of someone then we lynch roland.
Also in the morning i will have more results for us to have a look over and decide my sanity.

- Phoebus
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:07 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Lets go back to what we know...

Either Olio or Neongrey is Mafia.

They both cannot have the same role. NeonGrey also kinda disappeared....

Unvote, Vote: Neongrey
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:55 pm

Post by Electra »

LoudmouthLee wrote:Lets go back to what we know...

Either Olio or Neongrey is Mafia.

They both cannot have the same role. NeonGrey also kinda disappeared....

Unvote, Vote: Neongrey
WTF?

Hello? Olio said that he was lying when he claimed Doc. >___>

Okay, I'll go for that, roland. I don't mind halo's plan to determine the alignment of our mason group.

unvote: roland, vote: olio

Back to our claimed antitown. :D
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:48 pm

Post by neongrey »

Gee, thanks, loudmouth.

Anyway, shotgun lady does make sense at being a vig within the context of the other role-alignments.

Anyway. I'll vote Olio down if no one else particularly plausible seems to come up. But... yeah.
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:20 am

Post by Astronaut »

olio wrote:Lynch Electra, and Roland can kill Astronaut during the night. If the game doesn't end, Roland is lying and we can lynch him.
Terrible idea. I've said it before: a single investigation would clear both me and Electra.

In my opinion, roland should not nightkill next night, which would in a way confirm that he's innocent (at least it would if neongrey gets killed by other means than a shotgun).

LML or inHim are my prime suspects if roland is indeed the vig (which investigations indicate).

confirm vote: olio
[size=84][i]Have you been peckish during the night? Only, someone's been at me cheese.[/size][/i]
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:18 pm

Post by halo freak »

Vote Olio

- Phoebus
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:22 pm

Post by neongrey »

Vote: Olio
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:16 pm

Post by halo freak »

is that a lynch?
Roland we want you to kill astronaut tonight using the same blowing a hole in someone method, if there is no kill you are dead meat.
Neongrey might be a good lynch candidate for tomorrow but i will have more info when i get results.

- Phoebus
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:55 pm

Post by Electra »

halo freak wrote:is that a lynch?
Roland we want you to kill astronaut tonight using the same blowing a hole in someone method, if there is no kill you are dead meat.
Neongrey might be a good lynch candidate for tomorrow but i will have more info when i get results.
... Neon Grey is the DOCTOR. >___>wtf, halo.

You need to investigate
LoudMouthLee
, tonight, Halo.

If there are TWO KILLS tonight, then lynch lynch LoudmouthLee no matter what.
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:33 am

Post by Astronaut »

Well, if I'm the one to be shotgunned then LML is definitly the one to investigate.

Mafia will likely kill Electra since she'll be confirmed by my death. LML or inHim are scum, no doubt whatsoever. My guess is LML. Keep in mind that he might very well that he may have GF ability.

I still don't understand how you people still suspect me and Electra after we've confirmed eachother, that would be terrible play if we'd been mafia.

roland: if you decide to go with halo's suggestion (which might solve the game, but I still think it's unnecessary), remember you'll have to shoot your way through a bunch of Crazy 88-s first :P

Tell my family I love them, and may I go out with a boom 8)
[size=84][i]Have you been peckish during the night? Only, someone's been at me cheese.[/size][/i]
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:43 am

Post by olio »

halo freak wrote:how do we know that when you fulfil your win condition you don't get an extra power like a kill or night imunity?
You use your judgement on that. Who would I try to kill in your opinion? Town or mafia?
halo freak wrote: How about we kill you because you did that thing to get you win condition and tonight roland kills either electra or astronaut (i would prefer astronaut)
As I said before, I'm a good candidate for lynch. I've given my defense but here's a recap:
I can't nightkill, so I had to out doc. I win when doc is dead and I'm alive when game ends.

It's really about what you think about this situation: do you want me to win with you or not. If you don't want, I do understand, but of course I don't like it as I'll lose. My role is selfish and I have to play it selfish, like it or not.
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:58 am

Post by halo freak »

mm sorry i need to take more care my fault.

- Phoebus
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:30 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Feel free to investigate me, Electra. I have no qualms about that.

I haven't heard anyone counter-claim Bill, though, and that's a much more plausable role that yours.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:31 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

As for my vote on Neongrey, I misread. The issue with the lies. Sorry, I haven't been in this game the entire time, and the root canal I just got isn't a whole lot of fun.

Unvote, Vote: Olio
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:33 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Triple Post:

Lynch me no matter what? Take a downer, Electra. Oviously, you're way too far strung.

You sound like a scum fixing for something.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”