Mini 816: Revenge of the Monkey(GAME OVER!)

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:55 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

dramonic wrote:
Sajin wrote:I may be a cop, I may not be.
Am I the only one who think this is strange? Sounds real weird to me. If you could explain this comment Sajin I'd very much appreciate it.
I don't see anything wrong with that statement. I interpreted Sajin as subtly doing what I did straight up—not claiming whether or not he is a cop. For his statement to be strange in my mind, then my own must be equally strange:
StrangerCoug wrote:I agree that Devestation should not be counterclaimed (not until tomorrow, anyway, when we have a result). In fact, I'm refusing to claim either way, and that charter is responding to the claim by rolefishing is heavily noted.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:11 am

Post by charter »

Sajin wrote:Charter looks incredibly scummy if devestation is scum. Could still be scum otherwise.
Why is this?
Devestation wrote:Devestation, how did you come up with the wording you used there? Is it all your own words or was it a paraphrase?
-Paraphrase
Well, your win condition sounds nothing like mine, so I'm pretty sure you're just guessing.

unvote, vote Devestation
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:06 am

Post by Konowa »

Scott wrote:The claim came out very forced and awkward. Dramonic and charlatan practically begged you to claim and it still took you forever possibly stalling to figure out what to do. With the bolded statement above, I'm not buying this claim at all.
Can you point out this begging by dramonic? I hardly equate dramonic one time saying that Devestation should claim as begging.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:02 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Vote Count
With 12 playing, it requires 7 to lynch
28 hours to deadline
Devestation(5) - Sajin, Konowa, Ryan2754, Scott Brosius, Charter
Charter(3) - Dramonic, Devestation, StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug(1) - charlatan
Scott Brosius(1) - AdamNW
Pim(1) - Snake
Ryan2754(1) - Pim
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:46 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Mod: Prods? Status on prodded players? I don't remember the last time a few of these players have posted (Snake comes to mind).

Sorry if I asked already.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Devestation
Devestation
Goon
Devestation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by Devestation »

I think replacements are in order.

And Scott, you'd see me think that regardless of my alignment, just for future reference >_>
I wrttoe htis sginautre wiht my elbwo.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I prod before I replace, I'll check the activity and prod the necessary people in a bit...
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Snake, Ryan2754, Pim, Sajin and AdamNW have been prodded.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:38 pm

Post by Konowa »

Mod - Status on AdamNW?
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Prodded him...

because of the inactive players, I'll grant an aditional 72 hours.

So the new deadline will be April 30th.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Konowa wrote:
Scott wrote:The claim came out very forced and awkward. Dramonic and charlatan practically begged you to claim and it still took you forever possibly stalling to figure out what to do. With the bolded statement above, I'm not buying this claim at all.
Can you point out this begging by dramonic? I hardly equate dramonic one time saying that Devestation should claim as begging.
Thought I remembered dram mentioning it twice as well as charlatan. Dram mentioned it once charlatan twice.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by Konowa »

MonkeyMan wrote:So the new deadline will be April 30th.
Sweet Mary mother of Jesus!

Auto-assuming July 30th.
charlatan
charlatan
Goon
charlatan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by charlatan »

Devestation wrote:And Scott, you'd see me think that regardless of my alignment, just for future reference >_>
I believe this. Does anyone not? Frustrated player does not always equal scum.

I think it's unwise to lynch Devestation today. On one hand, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see scum fakeclaim cop in this situation. On the other hand, it's not impossible that he's telling the truth. Do we really want to risk it?

What's more, if he
is
telling the truth, scum will know this (I doubt he would fakeclaim cop as another pro-town role) and have every reason to stick with their votes and try to see this through to a lynch.

If Dev's not a cop, I suspect we'll be more and more sure of it as time goes on, and we can clean this up later. But I, for one, do not support a Dev lynch today.

If Dev eventually flips scum, Charter looks good as a buddy due to his suggestion to counterclaim and keep discussion to a minimum -- he'd know Dev was faking as scum, so he'd get a bit of townie cred for calling him out and he'd stand to unmask a real cop, if we do indeed even have one.

More things to consider:
  • Scott's vote is fishy. He votes based on a hesitation on Dev's part, which is essentially a nulltell in this situation. If Dev's scum, deciding on a fakeclaim might take time, agreed (I'm the one who pointed this out, after all). But if he's not, stalling would make just as much sense -- a cop doesn't want to claim; if he is spared he'll likely be offed or roleblocked all game anyways.
  • Dramonic's 274 is suspect, too. The Dev quote he cites as "pure anti-town" does not make Dev more likely to be scum than it does to make him a frustrated, honest townie who's had a rather bad game.
    Anti-town does not equal scummy
    , and all game long Dramonic has ignored this fact. The second half of that post goes on to ask Saijin to clarify what seems to be a pretty straightforward statement. Potential rolefishing?
Then we've got the biggest problem of them all.
Charter wrote:Well, your win condition sounds nothing like mine, so I'm pretty sure you're just guessing.
His supposed win condition (that he wins when all town opposition is removed) is not only pretty standard, but is
exactly
like mine, and town players: Go check your role PMs, because I'm guessing yours is similar, too. If Charter's win condition "sounds nothing like that", then I doubt Charter is a townie.

Unvote

Vote: Charter
- [color=navy] charlatan[/color]
[color=maroon]every sermon is not the gospel[/color]
[color=navy]more or less done here; will maybe consider invites or replacing into your game if you're in a bind on a case-by-case basis. (low probability.)[/color]
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

@SC: Well, I think "I may be cop, but maybe not" sounds weirder than "I'm not claiming either way", but I guess it's just perception. It confused me a little :3

@Mod
: That prod on Sajin was not justified, he posted today XD

@Charlatan: I know anti-town =/= scummy, but lynching an anti-town player is better than a no lynch

On that matter, as the deadline changed I won't change my vote to Dev tommorow, and may not change it at all, considering Charter's last post.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Sorry yeah july 30th deadline, not april 30th:P
charlatan
charlatan
Goon
charlatan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by charlatan »

dramonic wrote: @Charlatan: I know anti-town =/= scummy, but lynching an anti-town player is better than a no lynch
Who's suggesting a no lynch? I'm suggesting we lynch scum.
[color=navy]more or less done here; will maybe consider invites or replacing into your game if you're in a bind on a case-by-case basis. (low probability.)[/color]
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

no one is, but since we were 36 hours from the deadline and Monkey said upon deadline we get a no lynch, I'm saying I'd rather have lynched Dev than nobody.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

as far as Sajin, I didn't see the post at the time, so no worries.
ryan2754
ryan2754
Goon
ryan2754
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by ryan2754 »

Picking up Prod.
I have been intending on doing a re-read, and hadn't got around to it until now.

For now,
Unvote

charlatan wrote:@Adam and charter: what are your thoughts on the RVS and its usefulness?
Looking back, this post strikes me as odd. Why just those individuals?

Devestation wrote:Albany Park?

unvote
btw.
Why the unvote?

Scott Brosius wrote:Any reason for a third vote on me with no explanation when we are pretty much still in the RVS?
If it's RVS, is a "fake" or "ridiculous" reason necessary? This comes off as a little bit of fear. At three votes.

charter wrote: Here, have another vote!

Vote Scott Brosius

? I really don't know what to make of this. However, your response to Snake in 66 gives it more light, and makes sense to me.

Devestation wrote:You cant seriously expect to pull off a bandwagon lynch in the RVS...

Unvote so we don't have any accidents :P

Could see this as concerned townie, or scum appearing concerned townie.

charter wrote:What do you mean "doesn't excuse charter"? What is wrong with piling on the largest bandwagon?

Is this a serious question? The problem is, I feel this post is a null-tell, because I feel this is a bad post for scum and town alike to make. AKA agree with SC's 58.

I agree with Sajin's 63 about Dev. Then see my 65.

At this point, I found SB's interest at him being L-4 weird, as well as Charter's vote.
charter wrote:What do you mean set off your alarm? You think my bandwagoning was scummy, or what? I think bandwagons are extremely protown, the bigger, the better in my experience. If we brought Scott to L-2 or L-1 for no other reason than "just because" it would be much to my liking.
This can't be serious. It is one of the most asanine takes I've ever heard on bandwagons.

charter wrote: I don't think a quickhammer is as bad as people make it out to be. Also, you seem to write off the possibility of Scott being scum, in which case I don't think a quickhammer on him would be bad at all.
Sentence 1: Why?
Sentence 2: A blatantly obvious statement, yet trying to make it look like actual analysis.
Snake wrote: I didn't say Scott wasn't scum. Quite frankly it's way to early to tell in his case. A quickhammer can be bad as it doesn't always guarantee scum and and a mislynch is rarely good, if ever.
More blatantly obvious statements.

Snake wrote:
Because everyone's vote was part of the RVS. You voted Scott without reason
and
said you think he's scum. When you don't provide a reason, it's scummy because it looks like you're only on the bandwagon to push a mislynch.
Extremely good point.

Devestation wrote:...and "just leaving it [the vote] there" will ultimately be more scummy in the long run. I'm much more worried about this pointless wagon against scott brosius.
Sentence 1: Keeping an RVS vote on until you find a real vote is not scummy at all, IMO. It seems like you are trying to overcompensate and look overly pro-town, and trying to look way into the future, thinking "Will someone eventually find this scummy?" Scummy behavior.
Sentence 2: Your unvote of snake happened before the bandwagon of SB. Thus, your unvote cannot be at all tied to the pointless wagon on SB, thus rendering this reasoning null and void. A wagon after your unvote can't be tied into the reason for your unvote.
charter wrote:No. When I voted him, I had no idea who was scum. Devastation's plea for people to unvote I found extremely scummy of him (almost enough to earn a lynch) and makes Scott look very scummy as well, even though Scott hasn't done hardly anything himself I find scummy.
I do agree it makes Dev look scummier, but for SB, it's a null tell, as his alignment is not dependant on Dev's "defense". It can be that Dev is buddying with town, or defending scumbuddy. AKA I agree with Snake's interpretation. Just because Dev defended SB, doesn't make SB scummier at all. It makes Dev scummier, completely independant of SB's alignment. What I am saying is, that I completely dislike your reason for finding SB scummy (because Dev defended him). It's a null tell.
charter wrote: Devastation is trying to stop others from scumhunting by quashing this wagon. He is trying to rob us of Scott's reactions to a large wagon on himself. If Scott crumbles under the pressure and one or two people come to his aide, looks like we have ourselves some scum. If he ignores it, knowing that nothing will actually come from five votes on him with no reason given, I'm much more inclined to think he's town.
I think this perception is slightly jaded.

charter wrote: How do you say I'm scummy and trying to push a mislynch? In the post where I voted, there's nothing that says I'm trying to push a mislynch. Nowhere in any of my posts do I say or imply that. Here you have taken up the assumption Scott can't be scum, for all I know Scott is scum.

WIFOM. I do think Snake's use of the word mislynch is intriguing, because it does seem to imply he knows Scott isn't scum.

charter wrote: I thought my reason was pretty self explainatory, I was just bandwagoning. Yeah, bandwagoning is very protown, best way of scumhunting in the RVS I know of. If you wagon someone fast for no reason, you get to see their reactions (and those of other people) which is great for determining their alignment. There's no way we have a jester, and if we do, fuck this game then.
I can see your point of view, but you seem to be taking it to too much of an extreme for me. Not indicative of alignment, but of game theory. Yeah, but wagoning fast for no reason also makes you look scummier.

I think Konowa is strawmanning Snake hardcore. In my opinion, toy both are misinterpreting the situation. Konowa thinks Snake thinks that Dev's deflation of RVS wagon is not scummy. What snake is trying to say is that he (and I agree) thinks that Charter's vote staying on SB because Dev defended him is scummy. Again, I already have said how I feel about Dev's defense of SB: Makes Dev scummier, and is not dependant on SB's alignment. Dev, if scum, is either defending town to gain town points if SB is lynched, or trying to defend scumbuddy. The former seems more likely, as scum have more information (knowing alignments) and can act accordingly.

Dramonic asking why there are so many lynch candidates after RVS, and that people need to act accordingly, while keeping his vote without explaining why is scummy. Looks like he is scrounging for information.

Scott Brosius wrote:StrangerCoug, you seem deathly afraid of losing a townie, to the point where I think you are scum trying too hard to appear town. I don't want to lose townies either, but as I already stated, sometimes this helps in the long run. Scum please feel free to attempt to use this to vote me under the guise that I don't care about losing townies.

Unvote, Vote:StrangerCoug
Agree on everything here. In the long run, if a townie is lost early (which statistically happens more often than not) one can look later at how other's reacted/defended/attacked/buddied them, after their alignment is revealed. This information helps.

Also, SC even admits to voting someone for their game theory.

dramonic wrote:I cant believe people are still voting Dev. Seriously, he's about as scummy as a can of tuna fihs (that's not scummy, by the way)

Why do you think he isn't scummy? Who do you think IS?

dramonic wrote:no, I'm voting because Charter is writing messages to aliens with his burning grass.

Honestly, I currently have no other good target for my vote, so I'd rather it stays on a player I find anti-town. I could put it on SC too, but Charter is more anti-town to me.

I don't want him lynched, but pressure is always a good thing. I'll unvote if we get too close to lynching.
Your vote is currently null n' void now.
If you don't want him lynched, why vote him? Pressure, huh? Announcing it removes it. Seems like fencesitting.

By the end of page 6, it seems almost all of the votes in this game are for game theory.

dramonic wrote:I see, I don't consider that particularly scummy though.

Well, now that we're clear on that, if one of the 5 lurkers could post something analysis worth... considering their ridiculously low amount of posts, they better have good cases coming up.

Seems like a little bit of deflecting.

As SC points out in 204, Dev's posts about his opinions on the game don't add up. Dev doesn't want to lynch Charter, and thinks SC is scummy for wanting to, but find Charter's opinion the biggest scumtell. So you and SC both think Charter's stance is a scumtell, but you consider SC suspicious for it? Very contradictory. Dev's 209 is a clear deflection.

I completely dislike Charter's scumpairing on page 9: it's way too early for that. Not to mention, I am under the general notion that scumpairing early is anti-town and scummy. It's like saying "If X is town, Y MUST be scum," which is not always the case. Also, if one shows up town, it's implied you think the other is town, which is not necessarily true.

I do like Charter's 230 though, attacking dramonic. Dramonic's response is noteworthy as well with his confirm vote on Charter. OMGUS?
charlatan wrote:By the way, just as a reminder, let's make sure we all remember to look at loud people tomorrow. It's probably a pretty safe bet that scum will whack someone active to leave us with lurkers, so it will be worth noting. If StrangerCoug is killed, for instance, ask yourself why myself, Charter, et al were not, etc.

Really? Night speculation before it happens? Wow.
Devestation wrote:Sorry, I thought you said that the biggest scumtell of anyone is who they have voted.

Also, I was thinking about the general inactivity of the people playing this game, as the last post that I had read before making that post had the writer commenting about it.

Claim time.

I am a cop. Each night I can determine the alignment of one other player. I win when everyone opposed to the town are dead.
Ugh. Cop claim. Great. Do I still think Dev is scum? Yes. Do I think he is Cop? No. His play as of yet is clearly NOT indicative of cop play.

charter wrote:Ugh. How did I freakin' know he was going to claim something good.
unvote, vote dramonic

I'm not cop.

Devestation, how did you come up with the wording you used there? Is it all your own words or was it a paraphrase? Why did you not claim before? Why did you need time to think about it?
NO ONE COMMENT ON THAT, EXCEPT DEVESTATION!!!

If you don't answer this soon, I'm going to revote you no matter what, because dodging this question practically guarantees you're scum.

I also think it would be best if everyone can claim cop or not cop as fast as possible and assuming that doesn't take too long, keep discussion to a minimum.
Reasoning for voting dramonic after unvote, given your stance on Dev?
Konowa wrote:
Also D1 cop/not cop proposition is extremely scummy.
Completely agree.

charter wrote:You don't think we should see if there is a counter?
It's D1. In NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM should a cop CC on D1. Ever.
charter wrote:I think it's dumb to lynch an uncountered cop day one. Either everyone claims cop or not cop and we can lynch him if someone counters, or no one says anything on it and we lynch someone else and deal with Devestation on a later day if he's still around.

Everyone keeping their mouth shut and then lynching an uncountered cop is too idiotic to comprehend in my book. This is why I don't understand why you guys are A) keeping your vote on Devestation and B) refusing to see if there is a counterclaim. If no one wants to claim cop/not cop, that's fine, but we shouldn't lynch Devestation today.

unvote, vote dramonic
since it wasn't in the last votecount.
I'm still kind of torn now with the Dev situation. No doubt we should NOT have a CC D1. At the same time, I would normally say "D1 Cop Claim shouldn't be lynched." But I just can't avoid the fact that Dev's responses and situation up to his claim to not make sense to me at all. Refusing to defend himself, etc. is not cop play.
Devestation wrote:Devestation, how did you come up with the wording you used there? Is it all your own words or was it a paraphrase?
-Paraphrase

Why did you not claim before?
-Nobody wanted me to and I didnt think I was actually going to be lynched yet (I'm always a little like that).

Why did you need time to think about it?
-Because I wasnt sure whether I wanted to bother. Every time I post something I run into a brick wall that nobody else seems to run into, and a really strong, sadistic and anti-town part of me wants ya'll to find out what I am the hard way to get back at you for it. Yes, Cop <-> Town communication is at an all time low. *Insert RATM music here*
Pretty basic paraphrase. It's slightly different from mine, but since it's so basic, it's a null tell at this point, especially since he says paraphrase.
Almost everyone wanted a claim.
All are very not-cop behaviors.

SC answering for Sajin in 275 is noted, especially since dramonic specifically asked Sajin.

Charter does try and elicit rolefishing with the copclaim on D1.

I generally agree with Charlatans 287. The thing is, Charlatan says his role PM is exactly like Dev's, yet Dev paraphrased. Which means it necessarily isn't exactly like yours. Not to mention, mine is different from what both of you said. Thus, that statement from Charlatan I find as slightly scummy. Charlatan says his role PM is EXACTLY like Dev's PARAPHRASE, and asks town players to look. Well, mine is different than both of yours. Just something to sink our teeth into.

So, who do I think is scummy?
Dev, dramonic, Charter, and just slightly Konowa and SC.

So what is Dev at, right now? And Charter, as well?
AKA I'd like to see a vote count. Not to mention avoid a no-lynch.
Show
Town: 3-4*
Scum: 2-1
SK: 0-1
Unlynched.
"Noone can deny that the Ryan, from now on known as "Bullseye", accomplished an amazing feat. Nightkilling 2 mafia roles on the first 2 nights. He deserves to win." - Alexhans, Mini 829, Town Loss
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

Unofficial Vote Count
With 12 playing, it requires 7 to lynch
56 or so hours to deadline
Devestation(4) - Sajin, Konowa, Scott Brosius, Charter
Charter(4) - Dramonic, Devestation, StrangerCoug, charlatan
Scott Brosius(1) - AdamNW
Pim(1) - Snake
Ryan2754(1) - Pim

Not voting(1) - Ryan
I'm a hoot
charlatan
charlatan
Goon
charlatan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:51 pm

Post by charlatan »

Whoa, look at that. Big post. I don't have much to say in response because I agree with a lot of it. I'll cover points directed at me though:
ryan2754 wrote:
charlatan wrote:@Adam and charter: what are your thoughts on the RVS and its usefulness?
Looking back, this post strikes me as odd. Why just those individuals?
Must not have looked back hard enough. Those were the only two that had confirmed but hadn't placed an RVS vote. Just a way to try and get some discussion rolling.
Really? Night speculation before it happens? Wow.
OMG strange, right?
I generally agree with Charlatans 287. The thing is, Charlatan says his role PM is exactly like Dev's, yet Dev paraphrased. Which means it necessarily isn't exactly like yours. Not to mention, mine is different from what both of you said. Thus, that statement from Charlatan I find as slightly scummy. Charlatan says his role PM is EXACTLY like Dev's PARAPHRASE, and asks town players to look. Well, mine is different than both of yours. Just something to sink our teeth into.
I'm not talking about the exact wording, I'm talking about the content of it. My win condition is identical to his.

If yours isn't, I'm suspicious.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by Sajin »

With the deadline extension we may be able to get a different lynch. I am not convinced that we should however.

@Charlatan I would love to know what your win condition is. Please post it now as I would consider mine different from Devs claimed one.

@Dramonic- Why would you want to know if I really am a cop and want me to clarify that statement unless you were scum?
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
charlatan
charlatan
Goon
charlatan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:02 pm

Post by charlatan »

I win when all threats are wiped out or them being killed off is inevitable.
charlatan
charlatan
Goon
charlatan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:03 pm

Post by charlatan »

And actually, somehow I didn't notice that second part before. That is different from Dev's, so now I'd like to hear how Charter's is different, too.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:09 pm

Post by Sajin »

@dramonic, what is your win condition (and I would like this answered by him before anyone responds to this subject).
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”