Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Wait why am i even debating this with you, if ETL's scum, then scum already lost regardless of who's the partner.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Misaka Network
Misaka Network
Goon
Misaka Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Post by Misaka Network »

I think the game's over.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Vote Count 43

Sound of Silence (0):
Misaka Network (0):
Doduo (0):
DrunkenLies (5):Antihero, Sound of Silence, Doduo, Misaka Network, Sakura Hana
PeregrineV (0):
Antihero (0):
Sakura Hana (0):
Katarina Leblanc (0):

Not Voting: DrunkenLies, PeregrineV, Katarina Leblanc

With 8 alive, it will take 5 votes to lynch and so because of this Drunken Lies is at L-0 and is lynched!

(expired on 2014-04-17 16:17:44)
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Drunken Lies was
Larry Butz, Mafia-Aligned Flavorcop
and was lynched Day 3, Lynch 1.

PeregrineV,
Luke Atmey, Mafia Aligned Follower
gets endgamed.

This ends up with a
Town Win
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by notscience »

fucking A

Two scum in my townbloc

i quit
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I told you
follower and gunsmith in same alignment is like putting hider and a follower in same alignment.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Commuter*
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2729, notscience wrote:fucking A

Two scum in my townbloc

i quit
And you were death tunneling me almost all game.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Thanks for modding the game, the modding team.

One thing I wish you guys did would've been to link all the vote counts somewhere.

It was a nightmare trying to locate VCs and flips. Doing it all manually reminded me of the older days.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Actually, many things in this game reminded me of the old days.

It was a walk through the memory lane.

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by Cabd »

That's what ISOing the mods is for.

If you'd requested that we probably would have done it, but if it wasn't requested? Nope.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:23 pm

Post by FakeGod »

I didn't want to put you guys writing code for 50+ VCs in middle of the game.

I was being nice.

Prophylaxis
Prophylaxis
Goon
Prophylaxis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:25 pm

Post by Prophylaxis »

Ehh, GG town.

I was actually following along but I'm not too confident in my scum game to show up and post. That, and was busy with a lot of things when this game happened.

The Bertkerberos guilty just wrecked our team.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

So I think this game has been hands down one of my favorite games ever to mod and I really really want to give a shoutout to those who have helped to make it possible.

First off, Cabd. There's really no thanks I can not give him. When basically all of the deadlines fell near or on days where I had limited access to the internet, he stepped in. He was willing to give vote counts when he didn't have to. He has been literally one of the best back-up mods ever.

Then to Natirasha. This was his game. I only got the pleasure of being able to run it. But really, just look at his flavor! I know he hasn't written out half of it, but the stuff he has written is serious quality for the flavor. You'll be able to tell with the role PMs later, but you can see some prime examples even looking at say the opening post or several of the lynch scenes (see or . Everything tries to stay along with Ace Attorney theme and it always shines.

But finally to the players. Aside from one blimp, all of the players have played really well. No one needed replacements. No one needed to be prodded an excessive amount. You all had fun. Thanks for being able to enjoy the game.

Thus as a reward, role PMs:

Spoiler: Mafia
You are Quercus Alba, Ex-Ambassador of Allebahst and one of those who conspired to kill that damn Judge! A high-ranking military friend of yours in what is now Cohdopia has promised you a safe trip home and out of this damnable jail, if only you could kill him.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2014 ... s_Alba.png

You are the Mafia-Aligned Day Three Modified Unlynchable. Your contacts have assured you that, on the third day after the murder, they will have all the necessary paperwork filled out and you will be untouchable by authorities outside of Cohdopia. As such, at the beginning of Day Three, the mod will publicly announce your alignment to all players in the game, but you will also be unable to be lynched. You still count towards the mafia win condition and retain your vote.

Your fellow conspirators are Luke Atmey, the Mafia Follower(XXXX), Wendy Oldbag, the Mafia Goon(YYYY) and Larry Butz, the Mafia Flavorcop(ZZZZ). Each night during the game, you may collectively choose one player to commit the nightkill. Please note that a player may only take one action a night.

You win if at least two conspirators remain at the end of day three.
------
You are Luke Atmey, Ace Detective and one of the conspirators in the murder of the Judge. Although he was not the one to sentence you, you knew they were close...and when that foreign man came up to you promising asylum in a foreign land, you could not help but help him.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2014 ... f/Luke.png

You are the Mafia Follower. Due to your amazing detective skills, you can follow a player each night, learning what sort of actions, if any they take. Your possible results are: Protective, Investigative, Killing, Other, or No Action.

Your fellow conspirators are Quercus Alba, the Mafia Day Three Modified Unlynchable(XXXX), Wendy Oldbag, the Mafia Goon(YYYY) and Larry Butz, the Mafia Flavorcop(ZZZZ). Each night during the game, you may collectively choose one player to commit the nightkill. Please note that a player may only take one action a night.

------
You are Wendy Oldbag, currently employed as a security guard at this prison. Unbeknownst to you, you help smuggle in one of the items that wound up killing that poor Judge. After it happened, two men appeared andarenowblackmailingyouintoassistingintheirescape. Wellatleastthisisachancetogetbackatthoseyoungwhippersnappers.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2012 ... oldbag.gif

You are the Mafia Goon. You are way too old to have special skills! And no one likes you!

Your fellow conspirators are Quercus Alba, the Mafia Day Three Modified Unlynchable(XXXX), Luke Atmey, the Mafia Follower(YYYY) and Larry Butz, the Mafia Flavorcop(ZZZZ). Each night during the game, you may collectively choose one player to commit the nightkill. Please note that a player may only take one action a night.

------
You are Larry Butz, one of the witnesses in the retrial and (sadly) the one who ended up killing the Judge. It was totally an accident--no, really, you didn't mean to press that button! But, nonetheless, it happened, and now these two men--one of which you remember Edgeworth taking down not so long ago--are holding you hostage to the act.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... y_Butz.png

You are the Mafia Flavor Cop. As you are a pretty friendly guy, each night you can go chat with another player. You will be informed of their flavor name.

Your fellow conspirators are Quercus Alba, the Mafia Day Three Modified Unlynchable(XXXX), Wendy Oldbag, the Mafia Goon(YYYY) and Luke Atmey, the Mafia Follower(ZZZZ). Each night during the game, you may collectively choose one player to commit the nightkill. Please note that a player may only take one action a night.

Spoiler: Town
You are Phoenix Wright, the now-disgraced Attorney who has helped usher in this 'Dark Age of the Law'. The Judge, however, still believes in you and asked you, along with your friendly rival, Miles Edgeworth, to investigate the death of his brother.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... hoenix.png

You are the Town-Aligned Innocent Child Mason. Since you were sent here by the Judge, everyone knows where your allegiances lie. You know that Miles Edgeworth, played by XXXX, is town and you may talk to him here(QTLINK). Additionally, the mod will reveal upon gamestart that the flavor names Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth are town.

You win if three of the conspirators are caught before the end of day three.
----------
You are Miles Edgeworth, Chief Prosecutor. The Judge himself asked you, along with your friendly rival, Phoenix Wright, to investigate the death of his brother.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... th_GK2.png

You are the Town-Aligned Innocent Child Mason. Since you were sent here directly by the Judge, everyone knows where your allegiances lie. You know that Phoenix Wright, played by XXXX, is town and you may talk to him here(QTLINK). Additionally, the mod will reveal upon gamestart that the flavor names Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth are town.

-------
You are the notorious assassin, Shelly de Killer. You were actually sent here by a client to kill the Judge's Brother, but some amateurs got to him first. Now, the prison is on lockdown and you're stuck here! It seems, if you are to get out of here in any expedient manner, you might as well help out with the investigation.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2011 ... ler_OA.png

You are the Town-Aligned one-shot Gunsmith. Your years as an assassin have given you the skills to identify other killers, which you may use once during the game to identify if another player has the ability to kill.

Additionally, you know that Lotta Hart is not in the game--after all, you're disguised as her!

-------------
You are Simon Blackquill, the black-hearted prosecutor who started this so-called "Dark Age of the Law". Imprisoned in this facility, you have waited for a chance to get back into the world of Law once again. This death, while sad, is your chance to start clearing your name.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... kquill.png

You are the Town-Aligned Friendly Neighbor. During the retrial, you were out in the yard feeding Taka...and you can prove it. Each night, you can send Taka to another player with evidence proving your innocence.

------
You are Bobby Fulbright, a rookie detective assigned to this case. "In Justice We Trust" is your motto, and what better way to show that than have your first case as a full-fledge detective be investigating the death of a Judge.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... bright.png

You are the Town-Aligned one-shot Triple Voter. As one of the detectives on this case, you can pull rank on the other suspects and make your vote count triple for the duration of the next lynch. To activate this, post in-thread in Large, Bold font "In Justice We Trust".

------
You are Marvin Grossberg, the attorney assigned to the retrial. However, once the murder happened, all hell broke loose and now you are one of the suspects in this dreadful murder investigation. AND your hemorrhoids are acting up!

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2012 ... erg_OA.png

You are the Town-Aligned Informed Townie. As the opposite of you in the retrial, you know that Klavier Gavin is in the game. You do not know if he was one of those conspiring to kill the Judge.

------
You are Klavier Gavin, the prosecutor assigned to the retrial. However, once the murder happened, all hell broke loose and now you are one of the suspects in this dreadful murder investigation, no doubt due to your brother's reputation.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... tinies.png

You are the Town-Aligned Informed Townie. Since he was opposing you in the retrial, you know that Marvin Grossberg is in the game. You do not know if he was part of the conspiracy to kill the Judge, though.

------
You are Dee Vasquez, an old producer from Global Studios and accidental killer of one of the stars of the show The Silver Samurai. Almost a decade ago, the young Phoenix Wright put you behind bars and you've been here ever since. You happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time again, and are now a suspect in this murder of the Judge.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2010 ... asquez.png

You are the Town-Aligned Vanilla. On the outside, you may have had mob contacts, but in here, you're just another inmate.

------
You are Ema Skye, a rookie forensic investigator with the local detective force. You're not exactly why you came to the prison, but you did, and now you are, once again, a suspect in this murder.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2010 ... Ema_OA.png

You are the Town-Aligned Vanilla. While you never go anywhere without your forensic equipment, those stupid security guards confiscated them after the murder!

------
You are Damon Gant, the treacherous Police Chief involved in the SL-9 incident. It really was your own fault you are here--you were the one who let Wright present the final bit of evidence during the case. However, you respect both him and Edgeworth and, well, rumor has it that both had to go above the law at points in their career now to reach 'justice', so perhaps...

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2014 ... dyshot.png

You are the Town-Aligned Vanilla. There are no swimming pools in here for you to invite people to. I know, very sad.

------
You are Matt Enguarde, once one of the most popular movie stars in all the land, but after an encounter with Wright and that blasted assassin, you were given a choice--face prison or death at the hands of Shelly de Killer. You chose life, for whatever a life in here is. You do admit, though, you feel some pleasure in that Judge dying, even if you had nothing to do with his death.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2010 ... rde_OA.jpg

You are the Town-Aligned Vanilla. Your publicity rating since the murder trial happened took a huge nosedive, and any influence or skills you used to have are all gone.

Dead QT

I'll leave it up to scum if they want to release their QT. Though, I recommend that they do because they made really great use of their ability to daytalk.
Last edited by MafiaSSK on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:29 pm

Post by notscience »

FUCKING NACHO
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:29 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 2734, FakeGod wrote:Actually, many things in this game reminded me of the old days.

It was a walk through the memory lane.
What else besides the VCs reminded you?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 2732, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2729, notscience wrote:fucking A

Two scum in my townbloc

i quit
And you were death tunneling me almost all game.
Sorry Sakura, that was me towards the end. I got too paranoid on you from previous games.

NS TRUST ME MORE PLZ

GG y'all.

QTs?

pedit: yay
link in bio
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Quote stripping, reading and herding VIs, flame wars, life gambling etc

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Highly entertaining posts in overall.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by FakeGod »

In post 2545, Misaka Network wrote:Nacho/Candle/PereV/DL is a team I could see happening.
It took me awhile to get there.

BUT WE DUN IT WOOOOOOO

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Pretty much everything I have to say I said in the dead QT.

Beast, sorry for doubting you, and thanks for trusting in my Bertkerberos read enough to cop him. To everyone else, seriously how was he not insanely obvscum after I was lynched? Why was I lynched anyway? I don't get it.
Never be sorry for your little time.

It's not when you get there, it's always the climb.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by Marquis »

I swear when you wanted to lynch us and were megatunneling Day 2 and then backflipped so hard I like. hurt myself in my confusion or something

pedit KA, you were a compromise lynch caused by loud people with incorrect reads. sorry
link in bio
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by FakeGod »

anti actually played fantastic in this game.

gj, anti.

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by notscience »

WOOT I WAS MVP
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by Marquis »

on another note the conversation in the dead topic is very interesting.

I've seen a lot of Metal Sonic's play and while you might want to read his posts as him being a troll, looking back in the endgame his reads were often a lot more accurate than those of "SERIOUS AND EXPERIENCED" players

pedit yeah that too

pedit2 NS, MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY FROM NOW ON.
link in bio

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”