Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:06 am

Post by Desperado »

I'm also not comfortable with you claiming how many shots you have, or with you claiming commuter and then inviting Mala to check you when my understanding is that commuting prevents all night actions targeted at you from resolving. I don't see any reason why Mala's power would override that.

Unvote
Vote: Penguin
;)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Wisdom »

Yeah, penguin is still scum.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Mirari »

Last reads, penguin?
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:14 am

Post by penguin_alien »

At this point not being specific about the number of shots I have is unlikely to end well. And the point is that unless you seriously think I'm a scum commuter I won't show up as having a QT.

You say more important stuff came up--but you say you saw obvscum-Mollie, and you didn't go back to that after Mala's claim. Maybe you're right about mollie-ika, but much as I like the people on the wagon, I don't have a good vibe about the way people leaped on there.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:15 am

Post by Wisdom »

@penguin
I love how you use my votes to determine how much I have been scumreading mollie. You know how much I get distracted by literally everyone who posts bullshit. I have made it clear in my case that I have been scumreading mollie and she never did anything to convince me otherwise. Nor did ika.

@Mirari
Postcount means nothing. I can post this much as scum too. In fact in almost all of my scum games I have been the top poster.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:17 am

Post by Wisdom »

Btw we did break this record as of some posts ago
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:20 am

Post by Wisdom »

@Whiskers
Dude, I don't care anymore. I know I'm not good at convincing people. I just state what I see and vote whoever I want. What I've done this game in terms of trying to explain my thoughts and cooperate with others already exceeds what I normally do. So yeah.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:20 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2678, penguin_alien wrote:At this point not being specific about the number of shots I have is unlikely to end well. And the point is that unless you seriously think I'm a scum commuter I won't show up as having a QT.

You say more important stuff came up--but you say you saw obvscum-Mollie, and you didn't go back to that after Mala's claim. Maybe you're right about mollie-ika, but much as I like the people on the wagon, I don't have a good vibe about the way people leaped on there.
No, the point is that you straight up told us that the neighbor mechanic may not be as straight forward as it seems--I could speculate for a while but there are obvious ways to make scum appear like they don't have a QT. And the REAL point is that you invited Mala to check you even though you will be "commuting" which shouldn't make sense to you given that commuters prevent all night actions from resolving. Why would Mala still get a "no-QT" result and not the "couldn't resolve action" result that every other PR would theoretically get on you?

I didn't go back after Mala's claim because I gave Ika a chance to play and he didn't change my opinion of the slot, and then I voted him.
;)
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:34 am

Post by penguin_alien »

So Wisdom, everyone posts bullshit except you? That's productive. And yes, you've been scum reading mollie, but if you're willing to lynch me, who you've wavered on, over obvscum mollie-ika, your convictions are obviously lacking.

And seriously, WTF am I supposed to use to gauge your level of conviction? You're a serial-tunnely player, but when you've scum-read most of the game, figuring out what's real and what's not from you is a giant headache.

I still don't like Mirari, and the sudden synchronicity between Mirari-ooba when they were called out on it leaves me uneasy. If there's scum in the neighbors my money's on MattP. Nacho passively pushing my mislynch screams /in-vitational 12 to me. I expect Nacho to be more interested in actually getting an accurate read on me in situations where he truly thinks I'm scum.

ika isn't a town read at this point.

Town reads are Whiskers, shos, GG, havingfitz. Wisdom's town, but he needs to learn to chill, and if he succeeds in getting me mislynched, I expect him to majorly recalibrate next day phase. Desperado, probably my weakest town read of the bunch right now.

Mala, I really don't know. The claim is town, but this isn't the Mala I've played with as town. I don't know what it is exactly. Y'all can sort her out over time though.

P-edit: Desperado, maybe I'm not being clear. I can avoid being neighborized N1. If Mala says she wants to check me N2, I won't commute, and because I won't be neighborized N1, I'll be cleared N2. If she doesn't want to check me N2, I'll commute then, and she can check me N3.

VOTE: ika

I invite Desperado and Wisdom to put their money where their mouths are.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Wisdom »

Newsflash; I don't care how you read me or what you think my conviction is.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:36 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2683, penguin_alien wrote:I invite Desperado and Wisdom to put their money where their mouths are.
Nice try, but nothing is saving you now.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:38 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Why do you actually think I'm scum?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Wisdom »

Has been answered.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:40 am

Post by Desperado »

Penguin, why didn't you just vote Ika before?

Why go through the trouble of questioning our trajectory on the slot if you are just going to challenge us to "put our money where our mouth is?"
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:40 am

Post by Desperado »

Answer: For towncred.

Please die.
;)
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:45 am

Post by penguin_alien »

So because I wasn't eager to lynch ika when according to you townies should put self-preservation above all else? When my town game has very little to do with self-preservation?

Extrapolating from there, I assume you have me as scum with mollie-ika. I've claimed a role that's pretty useless for scum and guaranteed that I can be cleared by a QT cop N2 or N3, said cop's choice. What's the opportunity cost of lynching ika? If he flips scum, I eat crow and likely get lynched tomorrow. Hell, lynch ika, and if he flips scum I'll stick around to be available to vig shots if we have them.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2683, penguin_alien wrote:I invite Desperado and Wisdom to put their money where their mouths are.
I need everyone to understand how disingenuous this is. Wisdom and I have never wavered on mollie/ika scum, and at the time that this charade started I was already voting Ika and Wisdom had already expressed his willingness to lynch Ika at deadline. Penguin goes through a bunch of hoops and ignores a ton of content to question the validity of the Ika wagon, only to join it later and declare they don't have a townread there?

Bullshit.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2690, penguin_alien wrote:So because I wasn't eager to lynch ika when according to you townies should put self-preservation above all else? When my town game has very little to do with self-preservation?

Extrapolating from there, I assume you have me as scum with mollie-ika. I've claimed a role that's pretty useless for scum and guaranteed that I can be cleared by a QT cop N2 or N3, said cop's choice. What's the opportunity cost of lynching ika? If he flips scum, I eat crow and likely get lynched tomorrow. Hell, lynch ika, and if he flips scum I'll stick around to be available to vig shots if we have them.
Why would you assume that and not just ask me before going off on silly speculation?

Cuz I don't have you both as scum.
;)
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:51 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Desperado, I didn't vote ika before because I wanted more information from him directly. That's pretty well shot to hell now.

Question to you: I was in minimal danger of being lynched until I challenged the ika wagon. It's true that I don't bus as scum, but unless you think I'm scum with ika and he has some massively awesome scum role, why would I blatantly interrupt the wagon? God knows scum-me learned my lesson on that count in NY 164 WRT thezmon. And if you think I threw myself in the line of fire to protect him as a teammate with a better role, you would want him lynched over me.

P-edit: what the hell? You think I'm scum and ika's not now?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Elyse »

Votecount 1.27penguin_alien - 5 - ooba, Nachomamma8, shos, Wisdom, Desperado (L-2)
ika - 4 - Grimgroove, havingfitz, Whiskers, penguin_alien (L-3)

Not voting - MattP, Malakittens, ika, Mirari

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2013-12-22 12:00:00)

Interesting Fact #28: Eros, the greek god of love, used arrows to make people fall in love with each other.

Deadline extension has two votes.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:53 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2693, penguin_alien wrote:Desperado, I didn't vote ika before because I wanted more information from him directly. That's pretty well shot to hell now.

Question to you: I was in minimal danger of being lynched until I challenged the ika wagon. It's true that I don't bus as scum, but unless you think I'm scum with ika and he has some massively awesome scum role, why would I blatantly interrupt the wagon? God knows scum-me learned my lesson on that count in NY 164 WRT thezmon. And if you think I threw myself in the line of fire to protect him as a teammate with a better role, you would want him lynched over me.

P-edit: what the hell? You think I'm scum and ika's not now?
If you slip scum, yeah.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2693, penguin_alien wrote:Desperado, I didn't vote ika before because I wanted more information from him directly. That's pretty well shot to hell now.
Ika replaced in how long ago? And has provided 0 information. Why did you expect that to change a day before the deadline?
;)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2694, Elyse wrote:penguin_alien - 5 - ooba,
Nachomamma8
, shos, Wisdom, Desperado (L-2)
ika - 4 - Grimgroove,
havingfitz
, Whiskers, penguin_alien (L-3)

Not voting -
MattP
, Malakittens,
ika
, Mirari
Who I think are possible buddies.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Grimgroove »

VOTE: Penguin

Unsatisfactory claim, reads in look fabricated rather than genuine, plan involving the supposed commuter and Malakittens is nonsensical.

Might be the last thing I post during this stage, all has been said, let's finish this, adios.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:01 am

Post by penguin_alien »

OK, I'm not a total idiot as scum, and you know that quite well. What's my scum motivation to question a lynch on town-ika with deadline looming? There isn't one, full stop. I had mollie as a scum read at various times; I could have quite easily been 'persuaded' by the VIness of ika's posts in conjunction with that. No need to take responsibility, and given the shit people have been giving me for keeping my vote on Mirari, it would have been a heck of a lot easier to acquiesce.

P-edit: I didn't have high hopes for getting info out of ika, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested in trying.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”