Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

no my self watch didn't pick up
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:09 pm

Post by Xisiqomelir »

In post 2624, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 2619, Xisiqomelir wrote:Determined both the investigation and card-counting targets by randomizing (out of 3 for investigation and out of 5 for card-counting).

Copping Lord Mhork: G

Card-counted Jal: Jal had at least 2 cards

Will vote Mhork if watching/tracking results reveal no interference.

As someone who tracked you last night, why don't I see either of those actions? (or any action whatsoever)

Deed counter has been confirmed to count as a visit (at least to watches) who saw mine in action night 1, I don't see trackers not being the same.

I assume they are the same, so this is problematic. I'd like to hear SafetyDance's results before I begin hypothesizing.

Even if all investigation results have to be discarded, however, I'd prefer Mhork as today's lynch just based on his Neighbourhood activity level last night in contrast with his on-site posting rate.

In post 2624, Cheery Dog wrote:@Xis, how much detail have your results gone into when you have got your results I didn't see you getting.

For copping:
N1 my action was described, and a result was given
N2 my action was described, and a result was given
N3 my action was described, and a result was given
N4 my action was described, but the language changed, and a result was given

For card-counting:
N3 my action was described, and a result was given
N4 my action was described, but the language changed, and a result was given

The changed language N4 was much briefer. The earlier nights re-stated the ability on my cards, but the N4 descriptions used site vernacular to describe them ("examination" vs "scoping", "count to verify a minimum of X" vs "count" to paraphrase)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I didn't think it meant anything, it was jst something I noticed. The language from tracking has remained the same.

In post 2626, Xisiqomelir wrote:Even if all investigation results have to be discarded, however, I'd prefer Mhork as today's lynch just based on his Neighbourhood activity level last night in contrast with his on-site posting rate.

I agree to that, he's still ignoring my questions from yesterday.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:10 am

So far we have

Me watch safety - DSA
Xis copped mhork and got guilty and card counted Jal
Cheery tracked Xis and DSA and also he card counted me I guess.
Safety - ?
Mhork - has nothing to do

Cards

ME - got reading railroad & Vermont
Mhork - got boardwalk
Xis -
Cheery -
Safety -

ok while we wait for Safety, who got what for cards?

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:32 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

St. Charles Place.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:47 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Well. Shit. I well and truly fucked thing up.

I didn't do my night actions last night. I just forgot about them, playing too many games I think. I know its not an acceptable answer at lylo and I'm sorry, even if this can't be seen as sincere until its too late, so sorry again. I did consider just gambitting and going with gut to force a lynch but if that didn't go through then I'm just even a bigger chance of getting blacklisted after the game once its found I was lying.

I'm not going to defend myself against any lynch against me now, it's warranted because it totally stuffs up Night-Action Analysis and lets face it why wouldn't 2 of you take the opportunity. Just hope the town on it at least votes for Day 2-4 reasons as well.

Jal was killed because she was almost conf-town and narrowing the pool with one of the rest of us would be seen as too much of a risk of follow the leader.

Mhork I think is the most scummy. He seemed all pro-town Day One with his votes and reasons for being on Lurker but that's where his vote had stayed for the rest of the day. Also his play since has been less than helpful and tonally, doesn't feel as if he's town. This post doesn't seem like it was from a town player either. Any scenario I feel like trying to work out, most lead to him, they have since yesterday.

It would mean Xis is telling the truth, which I find disappointing because of my read of him most of the game, so that leaves Jake and Cheery.

And Cheery posted this. So PoE says it must be him.

If Mhork is town, that would mean the team would be either Xis/Jake, which after day 4 and the 1v1/not 1v1 thing doesn't seem possible, or Jake/Cheery and they had that flare up Day 4...so unsure, it makes my head hurt.

Paranoia says there's still the possibility of an re-direction role, after all, Jal's been watcher-bait most of the game.

@Mod, was Jal's role flip (VT) correct or did she not become a Vig like she described in this post?

Oh cards, I got Tennessee Avenue (Orange) and Short Line Railroad.
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:30 am

Post by Xisiqomelir »

All right, I'm going to go with my investigation.

VOTE: Lord Mhork

The final scumpartner is a tough one. Jake is my least likely possibility, which defaults to Cheery assuming I wasn't interfered with N3. SafetyDance would be better served as scum feigning results rather than this, I think.
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Xisiqomelir »

I received Park Place.

@town
: Willing to blap tonight or not as requested.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

In post 2630, SafetyDance wrote:
@Mod, was Jal's role flip (VT) correct or did she not become a Vig like she described in this post?

~Flip was correct~
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:40 pm

oh so what jal said wasn't true, I knew was right doubting that claim, but what I don't get is why did she say it if she is town.

I also hope Jal is reading this because what she did yesterday by lurking is completely unacceptable. Essentially cost town valuable information.

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2631, Xisiqomelir wrote:All right, I'm going to go with my investigation.

VOTE: Lord Mhork

The final scumpartner is a tough one. Jake is my least likely possibility, which defaults to Cheery assuming I wasn't interfered with N3. SafetyDance would be better served as scum feigning results rather than this, I think.

That's cute. I like how you waited to test the waters before committing to your 'guilty' investigation.

In post 2632, Xisiqomelir wrote:I received Park Place.

@town

What does your Park Place do?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:35 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Oh wow, fantastic responses.

I didn't really expect apathy but I suppose its de rigour for this game.

Jal being lynch does help a bit actually.

Night One killer is now reduced to out of Jake, Xis and Mhork since I've got a confirmed action on CD going to Jal so even if he went to UN like he claimed it can't have been as the kill because mod said you can't use cards and send in a night kill.

Not that it means he's not other-scum.

Looking at end of Day 2/ Day 3 explanation next and why CD differed on plan and what that would have changed.

Actually, I'm curious Xis, why would you randomise cop investigation? Deed-counter I can understand but investigation someone, the night of lylo, and you leave that up to chance?
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:09 am

Post by Xisiqomelir »

In post 2635, Lord Mhork wrote:

That's cute. I like how you waited to test the waters before committing to your 'guilty' investigation.

Mhork you're going to have to do a lot better than this. To add to the questions you have unanswered from every player slot alive I'll ask why you didn't bother posting last night in the Neighbourhood..

In post 2635, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 2632, Xisiqomelir wrote:I received Park Place.

@town

What does your Park Place do?

101% scumskimming.

@SafetyDance
:

In post 2636, SafetyDance wrote:Oh wow, fantastic responses.

Knock it off, please. Your nonsensical stance of being some sort of fount of content in contrast to everyone else was tiresome in the past few days, but with you performing a gamethrowingly-bad total nonaction last night and having the tied lowest postcount today it's just brazen hypocrisy.

Not game-related:
It's "
de rigueur
"

In post 2636, SafetyDance wrote:Actually, I'm curious Xis, why would you randomise cop investigation? Deed-counter I can understand but investigation someone, the night of lylo, and you leave that up to chance?

I telegraphed this in the neighbourhood, hoping that either Cheery or (more likely) Mhork would be discombobulated if scum interference relied on shifting targets. Either of them can confirm this.

If I'd guiltied either Jake or Cheery I'd of course be pushing them, but if I'd inno'd either I'd probably have gone for Mhork today as well.

@Jake
:
In post 2634, Jake from State Farm wrote:oh so what jal said wasn't true, I knew was right doubting that claim, but what I don't get is why did she say it if she is town.

He was probably just confused. The "ability improvement" (paraphrasing) box looks like a different role for the yellows. It's also possible that the card redistribution is prioritized over the flip in the setup.

And:

In post 2623, Jake from State Farm wrote:I agree with the xis vote

Account for this please. Explain the entire set of scum-Xis actions, votes and investigation results from D1 to now.

Do you think Mhork is town?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:32 am

In post 2636, SafetyDance wrote:Night One killer is now reduced to out of Jake, Xis and Mhork since I've got a confirmed action on CD going

actually it's Xis or Mhork cause while I didn't out right come out and claim cheery visited Jal, you can tell by my reaction when cheery said he visited someone else first that I knew he was lying.

I want mhork lynched and I don't even care what his alignment is. If he is town he is yet another example of the kind of player making mafiascum a difficult place to play.

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:46 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'm going to try this as he deserves death for siding everything yesterday, and I'm fairly sure he it's still scum

VOTE: mhork

If it's xis and one of the watchers, well done on winning against the odds.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:30 pm

so how do you wrap your head around xis getting a result on Safety yesterday when he didn't visit him? did he pull that result out of his ass?

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Wow, Cheery. Way to confirm yourself. The team is totally Cheery/xis now. Lemme ask you, cheery, first of all what do you make of the fact that I got the Vig shot? Second, how can you possibly believe that I'm scum over xis, who is BSing and bending over backwards trying to look obv town. He had a guilty on me, supposedly. A guilty. Yet instead he chose to wait of the town to say something about it. Explain that. How does that look town?

Inb4 stupid townie quickhammer.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2640, Jake from State Farm wrote:so how do you wrap your head around xis getting a result on Safety yesterday when he didn't visit him? did he pull that result out of his ass?

the same way I explain how I didn't see him last night, by tossing those results in the bin sure to odd mod tactics and going off my own reads which as I said yesterday are jake/mhork.

And though it does mean I'm lost with why I got a didn't see anything on jake last night instead of the no result I was supposedly meant to get.
new theory is that the trackers don't actually do anything.

Actually I'm now wondering if the cards actually only activate if they're both used on the same person.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2641, Lord Mhork wrote:Wow, Cheery. Way to confirm yourself. The team is totally Cheery/xis now. Lemme ask you, cheery, first of all what do you make of the fact that I got the Vig shot? Second, how can you possibly believe that I'm scum over xis, who is BSing and bending over backwards trying to look obv town. He had a guilty on me, supposedly. A guilty. Yet instead he chose to wait of the town to say something about it. Explain that. How does that look town?

Getting the vig shot means nothing, we know the sk had one before you, so why wouldn't the mafia?

Which is the complete opposite to you dodging questions about your old reads and even trying to reverse them.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:14 am

In post 2641, Lord Mhork wrote:Wow, Cheery. Way to confirm yourself. The team is totally Cheery/xis now. Lemme ask you, cheery, first of all what do you make of the fact that I got the Vig shot? Second, how can you possibly believe that I'm scum over xis, who is BSing and bending over backwards trying to look obv town. He had a guilty on me, supposedly. A guilty. Yet instead he chose to wait of the town to say something about it. Explain that. How does that look town?

Pretty sure he claimed guilty on you in his first post of the day, the capital G next to your name would be the clue on that one.

I'm probably gonna vote xis so if you get hammered its gonna be from safety

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:41 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

It's supposedly 'cause he claims cop with a guilty, but he's scum.

Also I'm gonna point out the balance issue with mafia getting the Vig shot. Why would they get two kills?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:30 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

If they can't pick out up, PoE tells us who is scum
I believe xis had the other one, so what do you day with that?

Anyway the last line of my response to jake, the vig shots need to both me at the same person to work.

though only the case for those with only 2 cards.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:58 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Mhork, mhork, mhork. I think this has already been posted but look again:

Spoiler:
In post 434, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
COMING SOON TO A MINI-THEME THREAD NEAR YOU!!!!!

Monopoly Mafia - Where the Power is in the Property

This is going to be a 13-player game, so grab a spot as soon as you can
All 28 deeds will be randomized amongst all the players (Yes, that does mean some will have more than others)
Alignment is determined before deed randomization
Deeds determine your role
Due to the nature of this game, this game can be very swingy and some elements may be considered bastard to some

I will accept up to 6 pre-in slots. 3 are currently filled.

PM me to join in the fun

Which explains perfectly well how AI/MM received a vig card despite being SK.

If that's really your last straw...

Have you seen this?

In post 2624, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 2619, Xisiqomelir wrote:Determined both the investigation and card-counting targets by randomizing (out of 3 for investigation and out of 5 for card-counting).

Copping Lord Mhork: G

Card-counted Jal: Jal had at least 2 cards

Will vote Mhork if watching/tracking results reveal no interference.

As someone who tracked you last night, why don't I see either of those actions? (or any action whatsoever)

Deed counter has been confirmed to count as a visit (at least to watches) who saw mine in action night 1, I don't see trackers not being the same.

Speaking of the deed counter I used mine last night as I said I would, @Jake, did you self watch pick it up?
Also with that, I'm confused why my night 1 use described the answer as well as the "confirmed" I got today to tell me more than two cards were processed.

@Xis, how much detail have your results gone into when you have got your results I didn't see you getting.

So CD claiming Xis wrong would mean he's on your side. Confusing since he's voting you right?
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:00 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2637, Xisiqomelir wrote:
@SafetyDance
:

In post 2636, SafetyDance wrote:Oh wow, fantastic responses.

Knock it off, please. Your nonsensical stance of being some sort of fount of content in contrast to everyone else was tiresome in the past few days, but with you performing a gamethrowingly-bad total nonaction last night and having the tied lowest postcount today it's just brazen hypocrisy.

Not game-related:
It's "
de rigueur
"

In post 2636, SafetyDance wrote:Actually, I'm curious Xis, why would you randomise cop investigation? Deed-counter I can understand but investigation someone, the night of lylo, and you leave that up to chance?

I telegraphed this in the neighbourhood, hoping that either Cheery or (more likely) Mhork would be discombobulated if scum interference relied on shifting targets. Either of them can confirm this.

If I'd guiltied either Jake or Cheery I'd of course be pushing them, but if I'd inno'd either I'd probably have gone for Mhork today as well.

Firstly, its an expression of surprise that the only one to mention it was you. And you didn't seem to care one way or the other. So yes, I am a bit surprised. Jake for instance, has every reason to be as angry at me for no NA as he does at Jal's lack of play yesterday. The rest of the comment is because yeah, the last two days its seemed like very few has given a fuck, yesterday was like trying to get blood out of a stone. I guess now I can include myself in that overnight but doesn't change the facts of other things though.

The only nonsensical person here is you. For instance for someone so devoid in activity and content, you've been remarkably busy very only on today. That's quite an intriguing inconsistency. So I'd check any glasshouses you're currently sitting in before trying to throw any rocks.

I still have to get around your play and playing style. I don't think its very helpful to town, I don't think in general you've been pro-town at all, the way you've explained things don't make me feel any better about your slot. So I've got to try and figure this out if I choose to proceed with lynching Mhork. Do I just ignore this nagging voice.

You're meant to be a cop, you're not meant to investigate based on a dice role or a coin flip. Mentioning it in the QT doesn't mean anything and that's not a reason why you'd forego any reads you've meant to have built up over four days play. Unless you don't have any.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:05 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2638, Jake from State Farm wrote:

I want mhork lynched and I don't even care what his alignment is. If he is town he is yet another example of the kind of player making mafiascum a difficult place to play.

In post 2644, Jake from State Farm wrote:

I'm probably gonna vote xis so if you get hammered its gonna be from safety

What?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”