Open 862: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Have fun then.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2548, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2489, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2485, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2477, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2473, Gamma Emerald wrote:Is there a reason NM is not on the table for you PP?
I'll be blunt, I do kinda think it's possible he's been playing nice to avoid setting people off
i think his voting record is pretty town indicative. I disagree that he's been playing "nice" as in trying not to agitate anyone. He was fairly antagonistic toward jake for as much as n_m can be antagonistic. Maybe he's pocketed me, but it actually feels like he's been sorting slots and I think scum is much more likely in you/norwe.
In post 2479, PenguinPower wrote:I mean - yeah, that's why I want to start with you if I'm being honest with myself :)
it feels like you're letting yourself fall into the same trap you were kinda in during that PYP game with scumdrasse
that's why I checked you last night, I didn't want to repeat that debate on my end
?

You'll have to refresh my memory on which game that was.
Still a thing you didn’t answer.
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=87460
This one.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Lol…first post I read was me ranting because town self voted.

Sigh.

Can you help me understand specifically your point?
<(") | (")>
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

???
Is that at me or Somnus
<Embrace The Void>

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:42 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

You. And your point about scum!drasse and how it relates to here.
<(") | (")>
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:42 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2546, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think the best point I can make for me being town is I am a lot more keen on seeing how people wouldn’t be aligned with my scum partners when at least one of the players in question has a certain line they wouldn’t let a scum partner cross. So me having to figure it out during Day 3 wrt ND39 and froggo doesn’t make sense for me to have done as scum.
Can you reword this please? I can't make head nor tail of it
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Somnus
Somnus
Goon
Somnus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by Somnus »

Shit, I gotta stop meta-diving people. Was wondering why Penguin's ISO from that looked familiar. I just looked at his ISO from that game like a week ago.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:48 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Wait. Town won that game….I thought that was a game pooky snowed me in. I really don’t get the point now.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:49 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2556, Somnus wrote:Shit, I gotta stop meta-diving people. Was wondering why Penguin's ISO from that looked familiar. I just looked at his ISO from that game like a week ago.
Hi. I’m penguin. I post gifs and make memes and then sometime go after people when I have a reason to.
<(") | (")>
Somnus
Somnus
Goon
Somnus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by Somnus »

To be fair, I also chose that game because Enchant and Gamma were in it as well. I don't remember getting anything out of it though. At some point, all the games/ISOs just start to blend together.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Wouldn’t it be fun to call gamma’s bluff and vote there?
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:54 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

VOTE: gamma

Just curious.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

UNVOTE:

Somnus and I should align today. Even if we both agree it’s not nm.
<(") | (")>
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2554, PenguinPower wrote:You. And your point about scum!drasse and how it relates to here.
I’m saying you seem like you’re reading me the same way you were there (that is, wrongly) and there’s no scumdrasse to avert the whole issue
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2555, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2546, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think the best point I can make for me being town is I am a lot more keen on seeing how people wouldn’t be aligned with my scum partners when at least one of the players in question has a certain line they wouldn’t let a scum partner cross. So me having to figure it out during Day 3 wrt ND39 and froggo doesn’t make sense for me to have done as scum.
If I was scum I would have sunk the logic for why the Nancy Drew kill happened in one
Instead I ended up with a bogey because I wasn’t pulling from scum POV to help process things

I can provide a link to a game where I did pull that logic out seamlessly as scum if wanted
<Embrace The Void>

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2532, Gamma Emerald wrote:data on what?
Aren’t you the one acting like it can only be one person? The fuck you need data for?
If you’re just gonna insult me then don’t be surprised if you get shit answers.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sounds like the crucial players are convinced to eliminate Gamma over N_M tommorow, so my work here is done.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ve done the work for you guys.
Eliminate me and feel good about yourselves. Then eliminate Gamma and ensure town victory.
You all get your revenge and i still fulfill my town win condition.

- Bunno
Somnus
Somnus
Goon
Somnus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:39 pm

Post by Somnus »

I'm awake for some reason. I don't know how long that's going to be a thing for.

I was debating asking you about this a while ago and decided to hold off. Probably doesn't matter now, and I get the impression you'd rather not answer anymore questions, so it's whatever. Not a big deal but was more of a curiosity.
In post 2071, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I got something that might be worth bringing up at an later time but also not. It depends on a couple of factors not being present at this moment.
Somnus
Somnus
Goon
Somnus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:40 pm

Post by Somnus »

In post 2567, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’ve done the work for you guys.
Eliminate me and feel good about yourselves. Then eliminate Gamma and ensure town victory.
You all get your revenge and i still fulfill my town win condition.
Dunno if I'm included in this, but I have no reason to get revenge on you regardless of your alignment. I was pretty annoyed when everyone I signed up to play in this game with bailed on me super early, but you're fun to play with and I'd gladly play in a game with you anytime.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2568, Somnus wrote:I'm awake for some reason. I don't know how long that's going to be a thing for.

I was debating asking you about this a while ago and decided to hold off. Probably doesn't matter now, and I get the impression you'd rather not answer anymore questions, so it's whatever. Not a big deal but was more of a curiosity.
In post 2071, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I got something that might be worth bringing up at an later time but also not. It depends on a couple of factors not being present at this moment.
That was me debating claiming N3 doctor.
But in the end i didn't see the need for it. As it was more advantageous to pretend like i had a N4 shot.

- Bunno
Somnus
Somnus
Goon
Somnus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:58 pm

Post by Somnus »

In post 2570, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2568, Somnus wrote:I'm awake for some reason. I don't know how long that's going to be a thing for.

That was me debating claiming N3 doctor.
But in the end i didn't see the need for it. As it was more advantageous to pretend like i had a N4 shot.
Fair. I kinda figured that was what you were hinting at, especially after yesterday.
Somnus
Somnus
Goon
Somnus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:14 pm

Post by Somnus »

In post 39, Not_Mafia wrote:
Hopefully nobody comes out of a vent and we can have a victory royale
Ok, I've been wondering about this for over a month. Was this a cop crumb as a doctor? Best thing I was able to come up with back then was a Die Hard reference :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2564, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2555, Not_Mafia wrote:
If I was scum I would have sunk the logic for why the Nancy Drew kill happened in one
Instead I ended up with a bogey because I wasn’t pulling from scum POV to help process things

I can provide a link to a game where I did pull that logic out seamlessly as scum if wanted
Remind me of the commentary around the Nancy Drew kill
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2572, Somnus wrote:
In post 39, Not_Mafia wrote:
Hopefully nobody comes out of a vent and we can have a victory royale
Ok, I've been wondering about this for over a month. Was this a cop crumb as a doctor? Best thing I was able to come up with back then was a Die Hard reference :lol:
It's an Amongst Us reference

Return to “Completed Open Games”