Kingdom Hearts: Sora's Story Mafia (Game Over!)

Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by Maxous »

At the risk of wasting my time, I wrote a thing going over Shadow's interactions with the black scum and how they are plausible as scum partners.
Spoiler:
Right, so Shadow replaces in, sees Om is under quite a bit of pressure on Day 1 (he was one of the leading wagons for most of the day) and just starts distancing from him calling Om scum. Motovation is simple enough..Om is a weaker player and under suspicion, bus him and throw a vote on him. An Om lynch was a realistic possibility that day.
Day 2 + 3 ignores Om save for one throwaway comment early D2 because the town was'nt wagoning Om that day period, until Empking replaces in and he makes this strange comment. Ignores Empking until straight after Malakittens votes Empking. Shadow is quick to interact whenever the slot looks to be in trouble.

Start of D4 he says Emp and Sal are scummy. Malakittens votes Empking, shadow says nothing about it, does'nt vote Empking or Salamance.. just calls Emp and Sal scummy. In fact in page 80 Shadow makes 6 posts without voting Sal or Empking for seemingly no reason.
In #1987 he knows the wagon on Empking is likely, he is calling Empking scum but does'nt vote Empking.
KoC votes for Salamance and straight after this vote Shadow votes for Salamance in this post. Should be noted although PS did'nt vote Sal by this point, he was giving him a lot of grief.

So basically, he called Emp and Sal scum. Sees the vote on Emp, does nothing. Shadow does'nt really want to push the Empking lynch through as Salamance was a very viable lynch option (and remember Empking was a watcher - a powerful PR).
But he does'nt vote Sal at first either because he does'nt want to be seen trying to start a counter-wagon to Empking which would look bad if people wagoned empking instead.
He only votes Salamance as soon as others start the Salamance wagon and start pushing him. Yet when somebody tried to start the Empking wagon..he did'nt join.
So it was calling Empking scum,saying Empking was one of his 2 preferred lynches, but trying not to actually lynch him, you know?

Then cop claim comes etc.

As for Seanald save for one comment, mostly ignores him until page 91.
So here is page 91
Shadow posts complaining about the wagon on him. Next post PS asks Shadow what he thinks of Sean's big catch up post. Shadow says he needs to read it more in depth.
PS calls bullshit in #2254 and Shadow's reponse is:
Why haven't I mentioned Seanald? People have been attacking him for quite awhile, and he's got the same amount of posts as Espeonage adjusted for time actually spent playing the game. Maybe I sympathize with the following because I'm in a similar situation, yet, I'm still here trying my damnedest to propagate discussion and read, so maybe I should think more critically of it maybe as an excuse.

I don't get it either.
Anyway to note:
The fact that he finds TheFool suspicious is disconcerting
is all Shadow says regarding Sean's read on the fool.
Next time Sean posts Shadow's repsonse is this...which is fake rage w/e
Why would Shadow caps lock that question?, he did'nt even ask Seanald a question about TF directly. Just not genuine.
So yeah, then Shadow starts bussing Seanald from there...from the first opportunity he gets after PS(the confirmed town) started pushing Sean as scum and called Shadow out on not interacting with Sean.
Sean's slot was in real danger of being lynched.
Start of D6 Sal calls Sean scum, lucky calls Sean scum and with PS tunnelling on Sean, Sean was in serious danger of being lycnhed. In fact he was the likely lynch of the day. Shadow himself was also in big danger of being lynched based on the events of D5.
There is Shadow's motovation for faking the guilty on Sean. They were both in big trouble.
So they decided for one of them to fake a guilty on the other, the two of them were'nt gonna survive, might as well try to clear one of them by taking his partner down...Shadow bussed Sean as Shadow was in less trouble.
However Shadow did'nt want to be night killed by red scum so he had to come up with something that would have a guilty on Sean but a role that would'nt be a threat to red scum.
Hence the eavesdropper that only works on black scum instead of a role that can get guiltys on either scum team.

I think Sal was saying why would Shadow vote mid-day or something..Shadow starts of the day saying myself or lucky could be scum does'nt commit either way.
Salamance is saying it could be myself or Lucky.
Anyway, lucky posts here listing myself as his preferred option.
I post here listing Shadow as my preferred option.
From that point ownward Shadow started seriously attacking me and pushing for my lynch.

I am the most viable mislynch he's got *because* it would be harder for him to convince myself to vote lucky as opposed to convincing lucky to vote myself.
Since then he asked a couple of questions to lucky but has'nt really attacked him, instead Shadow just concentrated on attackign myself
Noticably Sal directly asked for an opinion on lucky and Shadow avoided giving one.

Oh yeah, in regards to that, have a quick thought of why Max-scum would be trying to mislynch Shadow when lucky and Sal woul of been more plausible options. It would be reckless at best given Sal's insitence that Shadow is town.

So there you go..plausible motovation.
Though for me it's basically poe by this point with lucky being confirmed and I would feel trolled if Sal is scum by this stage.
I could re-iterate about how the claim is fake but meh.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Again, it makes no sense for Shadow to sacrifice Seanald, and no one has convinced me otherwise, if I am wrong, feel free to yell at me post-game.

Faking a guilty on your friend is against your wincon.

I also don't like how Maxous is saying I'm possible scum, and how my claim is fake vs him saying I am town for the whole game, and he was right.

Lucky, your call, end it, or if you feel like Shadow is possible scum, make a case.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by Maxous »

Eh, thought I explained why it made sense and was good for his wincon but whatevs.

I'm not saying you're scum and I was referring to Shadow's claim.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Maxous »

In this game, two members of the scumteam Twistedspoon and Neccessary Evil were both in trouble of being lynched D2 due to the events of D1.
TS faked the guilty on scumbuddy NE to try and clear himself for the game.
Thier QT

There's an example of scum doing it to win the fufill thier wincon
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

Similar to Maxous's game I had one were scum gave up two scum partners.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=21380

At this point I am almost convinced Shadow is the last scum. Why because if my math is correct, scum would have won the game even with Seanald's lynch as long as the mafia didnt crossfire. There would be two remaining mafia and two town which would have ended the game. So giving up one scum buddy wasnt a big sacrifice. Somehow I feel wrong on this point so feel free to prove me wrong here.

Sal do not hammer yet unless you are scum, then congrats you won the game. No one is willing to lynch you so....

vote: Shadow1

i may still change my vote to Maxous if shadow isnt hammered and I am convinced that I am wrong.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Shadow, any defense?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Fine, just lurk.

Shadows pushing on his scumbuddy doesn't seem like buddies.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Posting from phone, but the thing I keep pointing out is that Maxous isn't pushing a lunch based on scummy play, because of he's the last scum he can't; he's trying to spin anything. If I'm the last scum, why would I bus my buddy at the start of a day where no one had a vote down? The info is consistent with my play all day (and the GvE game, lucky). Point being, Maxous still has yet to refute any of the points I brought up re: you. Again. Instead you've just pandered on all day harping on the same point when I've done nothing actually scummy.

You keep deflecting all of my entirely valid points and I'm tired of you (and by extension, Lucky hasn't seemed to have read our interactions all day). I'll hammer myself of you can explain away the things I've brought up against you (solid, actual relational tells, probable slips, bad play in general). You tried to paint a relation of me to scum without answering everything I've brought up on you.

Lucky - from a pure balance standpoint (since Maxous wants to try and default to the same argument) two more vts shouldn't exist. It's obvious I believe your info, and I don't think sala is scum based on how his almost lynch went + hiraki, so that alone should mean Maxous is scum, but I've actually put in the work and shown why based on his actual play (and in cases lack thereof).

I can't really sum it up any more than that guys, I've required everything 2 or more times today, go freaking read them.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Ugh typos abound but if anything isn't clear I'll correct. That should be, consistent with my play all game* and points re: Maxous. I started addressing multiple people in the same line.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

If that self hammer was a gambit, you win.

Chances are, it's truthful.

Lucky, end this.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Required was autocorrected from re-quoted*
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 2556, Salamence20 wrote:Fine, just lurk.

Shadows pushing on his scumbuddy doesn't seem like buddies.

In post 2559, Salamence20 wrote:If that self hammer was a gambit, you win.

Chances are, it's truthful.

Lucky, end this.

This goes for you too, have you read the quotes and case(s) I've made re:Maxous today? I feel like everyone glazed over the posts because they started turning into walls. But they're walls of evidence and actual cases so
read them
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Maybe you haven't noticed, but I'm voting Maxous.

And now for that I am conftown. About fucking time.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:49 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

I know you're voting Maxous, but you didn't have conviction until Lucky's reveal (because Maxous is the only logical scum left). That tells me you haven't read the actual hard points against Maxous that I've been putting forth, and of you're to help town win you'd do well to look at them and help explain to lucky why we have this game in the bag, save for his paranoia.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Well, I'm truly sorry for voting Lucky, I was worried about Lucky's lurking, and paranoia got the best of me.

Lucky, think about how Maxous has been buddying Om/Seanald in the begining/middle, and think about the unvote towards seanald.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:23 pm

Post by Maxous »

Numbers refer to his points..

1) I did'nt follow up on my query to salamance because he gave a satisfactory answer in his next post.

2) I'm not sure what case you're referring to, I was simply stating I would'nt say that, at the time I was'nt accusing anyone in particular of writing that. The rest is too general to respond to.

3) W/e vt was the relevant part. The rest of the details are meaningless.

4) Even if I was scum, I would have flavour. Scum will have flavour in thier fakeclaims comparable to the town's flavour, otherwise the game could be broken too easily. So the point is irrelevant. As is asking for the flavour because it determines nothing.

5) I asked the question because you said you stated you were not convinced about my play "the entire game" which led to a flashback to D5 where I continously asked you why you thought I was suspicious and you refused to give any reason of why you found myself scummy. If you were not convinced of myself "the whole game" I was curious of why you did'nt bring my earlier posts up when I directly asked you multiple times.

6) My response was to #2446 in which I accepted your explanation for that point and conceded that line of thought.

What's the other points? That I've been lurking? I have'nt been able to give this day as much time as I would like to of.

Not pushing cases? I'll grant I should of been more transparent with my Lucky read. I did'nt push a case on Shadow because despite him being my top suspect I was'nt convinced Lucky was town and to a lesser extent Salamance.(until Sal pushed Lucky when I was on the brink).

There we go ^__^
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

Sigh I cant take this pressure.
vote: Maxous

lets hope it was the best choice. The one thing that bothered me about Maxous being town was that he wasnt trying to hard this day which a scum in lylo would be really dangerous to do.

*waits in anticipation*
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:17 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Holy shit, we hammered...

Well good news is, I was actually a VT.

I must admit, the pressure was comming to me too...

Question is, were we right?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:22 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Oh thank god, you made the right choice finally. I was worried you'd let Maxous run with it.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:57 am

Post by danakillsu »

A lynch has occurred.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7KnivAW ... ure=relmfu

Votecount 7.Final

Maxous (3) - Shadow1psc, Salamence20, Luckyjt
Shadow1psc (1) - Maxous

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch, 2 to no lynch.

They will come at you out of nowhere, as long as you continue to wield the Keyblade.

Maxous was
Leon
VT
, member of the
Town

It is now Night 7. Actions are due in 72 hours.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:05 am

Post by danakillsu »

They did not have long to savor their victory, for now they know that their mission is not complete. All they accomplished was to make me stronger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-L04pVJdZM

No one has died Night 7.

It is now Day 8. With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch, 2 to no lynch. Deadline is September 8th at 10:00 AM CDT.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:57 am

Post by Salamence20 »

What????

Ok, so Lucky protected me and shadow attacked me.
Or Lucky/Shadow No-Killed.

Or lucky was BP?
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:08 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Yeah I did protect you Sal. But I did try to protect myself first, mod denied it XD.

Im amazed I wasnt killed tbh. I thought it was an easy win for the scum to just kill the doc since no one can protect him.

@Shadow did you not have a kill or something tonight?
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:48 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Hello anybody out there?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:37 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Im waiting for a shadow post before I make any comments.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”