Kingdom Hearts: Sora's Story Mafia (Game Over!)

Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

Well I am allowed to do this now. I had a claiming restriction and I wasnt sure whether claiming genie woul break it since I was a little confused by it Basically. I couldnt give hints or state that I was a locked role. Apparently the night before I replaced in the mod didnt send Spicer a pm saying he was unlocked because he knew he was going to be replaced. Then when i replaced in Dana forgot to send me that pm and thus i never received the pm that I was unlocked and played as if I was locked. If asked if I was a locked role I had to say no.

But since I am unlocked I guess I can fully claim now. I am Genie a (unlocked) doctor.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Holy shit. Sorry.

UNVOTE: Luckyjt
VOTE: Maxous

Hammer is all yours.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

The game is not over Sal. I still dont know who the last scum is.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:25 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Well.

Way I see it is you vote me, or you vote Maxous.

Or you could possibly vote Shadow, but I still think that is rediclous.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

You need to trust me on this one lucky.

Vote Maxous.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Or just lurk....
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Wait, what? You -just- found out you were unlocked? And you have a restriction about claiming locked?
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

The latter actually makes sense. Would sway town if everyone with locked abilities could just claim locked at the start...
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by Maxous »

Sal, I just spent like 40 minutes yesterday showing you why I'm not scum. Holy smurf.

Vote: Shadow1psc
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:10 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 2533, Maxous wrote:Sal, I just spent like 40 minutes yesterday showing you why I'm not scum. Holy smurf.

Well then, give me a reason to vote shadow.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:14 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 2532, Shadow1psc wrote:The latter actually makes sense. Would sway town if everyone with locked abilities could just claim locked at the start...

It's probably why espionage didn't give a fuck in this game :roll:
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:28 am

Post by Salamence20 »

UNVOTE:
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:35 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 2533, Maxous wrote:Sal, I just spent like 40 minutes yesterday showing you why I'm not scum. Holy smurf.

You pointed to a bunch of quick topics that are out of context towards anything that could be applied to this game. So you've never called someone out before, who says someone (See: that post doesn't really fit anyone in this game) couldn't have gotten frustrated
this
game? It's weak at best, and you've done nothing to push an actual case on me (See: I've answered every one of your posts and made a completely and fully detailed case on you that you didn't respond to with anything but "meh" and such). Based on Lucky's claim above it answers my balance issues, his claim about locked town not being able to claim as such really makes sense and only enforces the idea that only Maxous and Salamence could be remaining scum, and given Sala's reactions to 'being lynched', I don't buy him scum either.

Vis-a-vis; Maxous scum.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:38 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 2482, Maxous wrote:Before I get into that, I am curious on what discussion you think you contributed to in regards to the possibilty of Lucky being scum.

In post 2483, Shadow1psc wrote:
Spoiler: Shadow's posts talking about or responing to Lucky, day 7
In post 2382, Shadow1psc wrote:Yeah, I had the feeling about Magua the second he started attacking me. Magua is usually very spot on with me, and he was picking at things that really made no sense. I didn't receive any communications from the Org XIII topic, I assume there is only one person left. To answer one of Maxous' questions from yesterday, the fact that I received dialog yesterday indicated at least two members left as of Day 6 (Logic also denoted this).

Salamence, I'm not 100% on you (you call yourself confirmed town way too much). I would assume Heartless are done now, but I don't think you're it if there is one left. Maxous hesitating yesterday is pretty damning. Lucky's complete lack of playing, and replacing Kdowns also pretty sketchy. This being lylo, I'm in no rush though. I want full reads from Lucky, I want explanations from Maxous.

In post 2396, Shadow1psc wrote:Maxous and Lucky have to claim no matter what, I don't think there's a situation where this is not lylo?

In post 2410, Shadow1psc wrote:My cursory glance through maxous' ISO has him being really waffly on Seanald. That coupled with his unvote (and never re-voting) Seanald yesterday strikes me funny.

Spoiler: Maxous re: Seanald
In post 1106, Maxous wrote:Well I read D2 anyway - Seanald, Hiraki, The fool and Shadow1psc would be the best shout for scum.
I'll look into Rasberry's meta I suppose, he does seem scummy even considering a meta of posting one-liners.

3/4 conftown.

In post 1241, Maxous wrote:Not as confident in seanald being scum going through his ISO, particualry his last post. I still have a big problem with how he dropped his firestromer scum-read like a hot potato when the wagon did'nt gain any traction. Given the tone of the post I would expect a townplayer to push the case more than he has. That and don't like this post.
That being said his last post seemed townish so :/

The waffling begins.

In post 1952, Maxous wrote:Seanald's #1905 and #1910 is scummy btw.

weeeeeeeee

I'm not really convinced about Maxous' play at all this whole game. 77 posts out of more than 1700, the waffling on Seanald from the start could be seen as distancing while covering himself for a flip. As far as a link to Om, Maxous repeatedly calls him town (when everyone seemed to have the same general ill feeling towards him as seanald).

The problem is Lucky has 9 posts, though two look really bad.

Spoiler: Lucky
In post 2344, Luckyjt wrote:Is maxous confirmed? His ISo seems really scummy and I would prefer not lynching Salmance or Seanald today. One is scum and the other town or both scum. But with 7 people alive, 3 scum dead there are a maximum of 3 scum left. If we dont lynch scum today we lose correct?

Magua scares me based on his past games and what i have read about him. His reads seem legit.

Shadow1 I can see as scum based on the quick ISO I did on him yesterday.

PS is confirmed.

If 3 scums left- maxous. Salamence/Seanald, Shadow
If 2 scums left- Salamence/Seanald, Maxous
1 scum- salamence/Seanald\

So should we risk it with a lynch on Salamence or Seanald?

In post 2364, Luckyjt wrote:I never claimed vig.

Maxous was definitely trying something there. First with the "was'nt luckyjt meant to vig somebody last night?' i dont even remembe anyone talking about vig kills yesterday?

Then ignoring Salamences question and going with the unvote.

Shall i hammer? No Ill wait for Seanald but I doubt he will be getting out of the lynch.

Saying he didn't want to lynch Seanald, then immediately drawing away from that to paint Maxous in a bad light while 'offering' to hammer. This is... ugh. Lucky really needs to get in here. Going to comb through the people they replaced...

In post 2415, Shadow1psc wrote:No, I actually was reading the game before I replaced in, and Om just happened to ping my scumdar
first
. Day 2 I tried to correlate what I got night 1 to people in the game, but tbh it could have been tunnel vision (and I was coming off another game where I did really well as town). I agree Maxous looks really bad at this point, but I'm not writing anything off. Curious though, why do you have Salamence written off, or at least, towniest?

In post 2418, Shadow1psc wrote:So, I'm an eavesdropper specifically for Org XIII. If you're familiar with Kingdom Hearts at all, Axel being an Org XIII specific Eavesdropper is perfect flavor (I would have thought Miller, too). Any time one of Org XIII posts in their QT, I have a 10% chance to receive that post, with any references to names omitted, at the start of the next day. So, day 1 I had nothing. Start of day 2 I received one PM with the three separated posts I eavesdropped on. For reference, this is what I received after night 1:

Spoiler: Eavesdrops
-Sorry I meant to post that right after my other one but I was given a job to do :P

-Lol

-i am a ninja role, so ill be sending in the kills. I cant be tracked.

Every line is a separate post there, the PMs are formatted so it is easily distinguishable.

In post 2420, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 2412, Luckyjt wrote:I need to ask the mod something. I will claim after he responds.

I found myself waiting for responses from Dana in regards to my ability as well.

In post 2422, Shadow1psc wrote:Are you claiming VT?

In post 2426, Shadow1psc wrote:I totally blanked on going over Lucky's slot for info since he actually started posting. Lucky, how much of the game have you read?

In post 2428, Shadow1psc wrote:And to confirm, you're claiming VT?

In post 2451, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 2450, Luckyjt wrote:
In post 2415, Shadow1psc wrote:No, I actually was reading the game before I replaced in, and Om just happened to ping my scumdar
first
. Day 2 I tried to correlate what I got night 1 to people in the game, but tbh it could have been tunnel vision (and I was coming off another game where I did really well as town). I agree Maxous looks really bad at this point, but I'm not writing anything off. Curious though, why do you have Salamence written off, or at least, towniest?

Ehh looking at it again its not really a slip or is it. What do you guys thing of what shadow has to day about Om.

Anyways has any of you heard of a role where you can directly put the results of your investigation in the game thread. I havnt and so I am not sure if he could be faking it or not.

This is one of the questions I had for Dana - I could put what he sent to me in quotes directly into the game as evidence. There were things dana prefaced each PM with that I could not repeat, and to avoid all possibilities (I checked it with Dana before my claim post which is second to why I had to wait so long to claim at the start of day 6), I copied every excerpt to a word file and used different bullet pointing to keep track of separate quotes (which got lost and replaced with hyphens when I brought it here iirc).

On the subject of Om/Empking, do you think I would have bussed two scumbuddies? Again, I also ask you, in regards to no lynching, where its advantageous? I mapped this out already:

Spoiler: My Previous Post
So let me work this out -

We no lynch, everyone is claimed VT (I have no more relevant power), but last remaining scum has an unknown ability (we haven't seen a goon). Best case scenario, one person dies, and whoever scum is makes the WIFOM choice to bring the two ideal candidates to LYLO. If Lucky is scum, he just kills Salamence, paranoia means Maxous votes me, and Lucky hammers, we lose;

If Maxous is scum, he has his pick of kills, but again, probably doesn't kill me, probably kills Salamence and hopes for paranoia win. If Salamence is last scum, well GG because no one seems to be entertaining the idea.

In post 2453, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 2452, Salamence20 wrote:To tell you the truth, shadow is probtown for voting Maxous.

I'm almost willing to give the game to shadow if he faked it.

VOTE: Luckyjt

Why are you voting Lucky?

In post 2459, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 2458, Luckyjt wrote:@Shadow even though I believe Sal is town I have no way to confirm it, for all we know he is scum. A mislynch today we lose correct?

While writing I just realized something. What would the scum win condition be in a large theme game? Would it depend on the mod. Would it be when scum equals town or would it be when scum equals half of the town?

A mislynch today means we lose as far as I know. My point is, prolonging that doesn't actually make the decision easier tomorrow. Especially because scum can influence direction by choosing who dies, via WIFOM.

In post 2462, Shadow1psc wrote:Lucky, what did you have to ask the mod about if you're a VT?

In post 2469, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 2468, Salamence20 wrote:UNVOTE:

Maxous and Shadow: your thoughts?

I honestly don't know what to make of it. If it had relevance in the game, he should have replaced out/been modkilled? But if it doesn't have relevance, why couldn't he say it? If it has relevance to the game that doesn't pertain to your judgement of who should be scum, also not sure in what situation he couldn't say what he 'asked'.

In post 2471, Shadow1psc wrote:Yeah, it's confusing, but I still believe Maxous to be scum over Lucky. His demeanor towards the game/his claim/his 'scum hunting', refusal to paraphrase his claim and general attitude every time I answer him pretty much seals it for me. If he wanted me to believe lucky were the last scum, that were one thing, but he chose to try and paint a really weak case against me.

In post 2478, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 2474, Luckyjt wrote:Well no I dont see it match anyone here since no one seems to call people's post horrible. The only one i can see it similar to is Salamance who has a more freeish posting style. Says whats on his mind.

Given the nature of just about everything I saw from the QT, it would simply seem people are more candid in their respective scum mode than in the game topic? That's the only thing that makes sense in general.

See, Lucky has been posting. He has like double the amount of posting you've been doing today, and he's been making sense. Granted, he could be scum taking it easy too, but he's not giving off the cornered nor desperate scum vibes. He has been equally prodding everyone with questions, and certainly not dodging the ones directed at him. Give me a sec, Maxous, and I'll post some direct quotes I really have a problem with in regards to you. But basically, there's just more solid evidence on you that I had made up my mind some posts back, and Lucky's posting since then hasn't given me a reason to rethink my read on you vs. him. I think everyone here has a big blind spot in Salamence, but Salamence isn't playing this situation like scum either.

In post 2485, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 2385, Maxous wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1738, Seanald wrote:Just as a header for those that won't read this wall. I found what I believe telling relations between Shinori (confirmed scum) and Chornopie (Salamence) As a summary, I think salamance is scum with Shinori. Read further for more details.

In post 180, Shinori wrote:
Vote: Chroniepie

Came in here one time to join in on the KoC wagon and hasn't stated anything else.
In post 137, Chronopie wrote:The point isn't to take him alive.
VOTE: KoC

That's the entirety of what you have said.
Would you mind joining us and posting thoughts on why you agree with the KoC wagon? Also any other thoughts you have on the current game.

In post 433, Shinori wrote:Somehow i get the same idea. But unless we vote someone with a lot of opinions and someone that has a lot of interaction with multiple players we won't get too much. Also,
chronopie come back to usssssssss.

None of these upcoming reads are in any particular order, neither do they mean i think they are obv town or obv scum. Some i do think are more so town/scum than others and some i am only getting a slight read from. But i figured i would post this. Also I'll get reasonings about all of my reads posted sometime tonight(this could mean sometime around 1-4 in the morning though. Don't trust it.)

Town reads.

MagnaofIllusion
Tammy
Kdowns
Voidedmafia
Kdub

Scum reads

Evilpacman
Hiraki
Fallman7
Knights of Cydonia
TiphaineDeath
Om the nom

Everyone else is neutral at the moment,
I plan to reread this thread tonight when i post all of my thoughts on the above players which means i may have different thoughts come tonight. Now i'm tired and haven't slept so i am most likely going to sleep sometime soon.

In post 314, Shinori wrote:

@Chronopie:
I KNOW LEAGUE OF LEGENDS IS GREAT AND ALL. I like it too. But get in here and post. You still have nothing noteworthy in this thread. Talk. You didn't even post your reasoning for joining the bandwagon and didn't post any defence against me. I see you as absolutely worthless right now and most likely scum. However it's not like lynching you helps because YOU ARE NOT TALKING.

Multiple Times Shinori is posting about how he wants Choronopie
(WHO IS SALAMENCE)
to come on and give his thoughts. All of these posts stink of a newb scum wanting his teammate to come help him out, or at least play the game. There is no reason for him to state this same sentiment over and over again.

ALSO Shinori Votes Chornopie for essentially lurking, but then in a few posts later where he gives his Town and Scum reads, COMPLETLEY LEAVES CHRONOPIE OUT AS A NULL TELL WHEN HE JUST VOTED HIM EARLIER.

I am convinced Salamence is Shinori's scum partner, Shinori was a bad newb player, and I can totally see a newb player piping things in to try and get help from his teammates, I believe this is one of the moments.

I don't believe Salamence's claim, The way he said it, however short it may have been came out completely fake in context of the things that were happening. Jasmine VT to me sounds like a very easy fakeclaim.

VOTE: Salamence20

I don't have much to say about SAD, there is alot of Contradictions to his play and I dont have anything against his lynch But since my readings into relations with Shinori and finding what I found with Chronopie I am going to follow this lead strongly.

Also Raspberry Is most likely scum, but with lurkers like that I run into the problem that they are just disinterested town that literally care nothing for the game anymore. So I agree with MoI on the Vig against raspberry.

Hmmm.
Looking at Sean's ISO regarding Salamance it does'nt look like bussing

Particulary tying Salamance into Shinori (why bother if he is your buddy and not scum with Shinori?)

What is suspect about sal though is that he refuses to simply explain why he changed a read on me and instead just hides away whenever I ask. I don't get it?

You never really follow up on this.

In post 2393, Maxous wrote:
In post 2391, Salamence20 wrote:By saying that, you are saying lucky does.

Correct?

Dunno, I don't have Shadow written off like you have.

Just saying, I would'nt say something like that. I would have to double check my QT's but I don't remember saying like that in the 5-6 scum games here.
Self meta, yeah, but still.

In post 2392, Shadow1psc wrote:Or, more comprehensibly, Maxous, you're saying that Seanald, who played really bad, and even requested help in the regular game thread here probably didn't ask his scum buddy(buddies) for help first?

idk? Maybe.

You're not convinced in your 'case'. You don't give arguments, counter-arguments, evidence to back anything up, and multiple times when I bring up a good logical point against something you ask, you simply respond in an unconvincing and disconnected way with the 'mehs' and 'idk' and 'maybe'.

In post 2397, Maxous wrote:Meh, imma vt

Obviously we all expected name+role, and maybe color+paraphrase of flavor. This was just a weak post.
In post 2400, Maxous wrote:I'm Squall/Leon..w/e

The colour is some kind of dark red, maroon looking colour.

You want my little story thing? Might be treading the line (shrug)

'little story thing', flavor, and yes it's perfectly acceptable to paraphrase. Unless of course you don't have one and are worried about messing one up. If you know it's ok to paraphrase a QT (below) then you damn sure know it's ok to paraphrase a flavor claim.

In post 2432, Maxous wrote:phone posting so not quoting.

not paraphrasing because I'm not risking it and I don't see what would be gained from it.

I thought Sean was scummy day 3 for his blowing over of the Dayne wagon and weak attacks on Emp. was gonna push him if Dayne flipped scum but he did'nt and when Emp flipped scum I had less reason to be suspicious of Sean. don't remember talking about him after that I was looking at others.

@Shadow - #2410 when did you start not being convinced about my play? what parts?

@lucky - I unvoted because I decide I did'nt want a quick lynch and thought there was a couple of things to talk about. I answered that to Sal... if I am your top suspect why would you glaze over my posts like that?
also: do you think my posting style matches the qt post?
thirdly kdowns made a comment towards MOI about soft claiming vig, I can quote it later but I would like you to say why you think he made that.

shadow is my top suspect atm cause he makes the most sense and why would the town have an unlocked ability that can feck over the black scum but no equivilant to screwing the red scum? seems unfair.

In this post you continue to feign ignorance re: claiming, ask a very silly question in regards to what I find not convincing about your play (see: most of it in various quotes and responses), and then you start talking about game balance, which I have answered in kind.

In post 2447, Maxous wrote:Hmm, meh.

After I explained said views on the state of balance in this game (especially now that we know all of towns roles), that was your only response, so your initial argument for me being scum fell apart and you either need to come up with another reason to push me, or start looking in to lucky/salamence, which you haven't done, and you kinda just keep fluff posting at this point.

In post 2506, Maxous wrote:Well I'm here and I skimmed and there sure is a lot to go through. I'm heading out soon so can't get to all this tomorrow unfortunately.

As regards to no-lynch the obvious point being missed is - it eliminates a suspect making the choice more accurate.

That being said however I am having a very hard time working out why Salamance as scum would be attacking and pushing a Lucky lynch.
If Sal is scum...well my mislynch was there for the picking if he even put in a half-effort. That along with Seanald's case.. he is likely just town.

So yeah, might go through some of it late tonight but likely tomorrow.

You never answered this exchange, you've deflected
EVERYTHING
I've answered today, laid low, then come back with something completely unrelated, or making promises of doing something later.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:22 am

Post by danakillsu »

More of my foolish servants fall because all they see in the boy is his Nobody. I know he is much more than Roxas, but even with Riku's help, he will fall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B-qMCTQ ... ure=relmfu

Votecount 7.3

Maxous (1) - Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc (1) - Maxous

Not Voting (2) - Luckyjt, Salamence20

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch, 2 to no lynch.

Deadline is August 27th at Noon CDT.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:36 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Meh.VOTE: Maxous

Maxous's vote on shadow is very scummy, like a OMGUS vote, or scum trying his last hope since lucky is obvtown now.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:09 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Everytime I think I have narrowed down to 2 possible suspects something brings me back to 3. Salamances possible bussing on Seanald and he seems likely to call someone's post horrible. Shadow1's huge possibility of a fake Power role claim. Maxous's overall scuminess.

@Sal what happened to your Maxous is town stance in the past. What exactly changed it?
@Shadow what is the exact title of your role and why didnt you claim when you were close to being lynched in day 5?
@Maxous are you a locked role?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:16 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 2541, Luckyjt wrote:Everytime I think I have narrowed down to 2 possible suspects something brings me back to 3. Salamances possible bussing on Seanald and he seems likely to call someone's post horrible. Shadow1's huge possibility of a fake Power role claim. Maxous's overall scuminess.

@Sal what happened to your Maxous is town stance in the past. What exactly changed it?
@Shadow what is the exact title of your role and why didnt you claim when you were close to being lynched in day 5?
@Maxous are you a locked role?

I am Axel, Eavesdropper.

I didn't claim day 5 because I didn't feel there was sufficient pressure, but also because if it was going to come to that, I had no relevant information and scum would have simply stopped using their QT in a way that could possibly implicate them. My claiming would have essentially made me a VT from that point on.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:17 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Or, suffice it to say, I was holding out as long as possible because in the event of a quick lynch, town lost nothing as I had no incriminating evidence, and if I wasn't lynched (which I wasn't) I could continue to hope for usefulness out of my role.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:37 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Lucky:

You claimed doctor.
Shadow is near-confirmed
I am a VT.

Your role changed everything. There can't be two VTs. You will Have to trust me on this. I am the real VT.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:08 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Why cant there be two VTs?

Shadow have you played as a power role in the past and been close to getting lynched. If so how did you handle the pressure? A link? I just need to know so I can place my vote. I will be looking through your games right now.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:09 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Good Vs. Evil/Chaos vs. Law I was a tracker and slow played the roll the same way until I had what I believed was damning information. Let me see if I have another I can link.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:14 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Here's the game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21408

Here's where I claimed and from that point forward where I take a fairly commanding presence until night killed: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p4044822

Very long game.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:21 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Again, once I think i can clear you I see that you have had a scum PR and played similar to here as well. But I am leaning town on you right now.

I just need Maxous final response and then I will vote him.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:30 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I can't really say anything to dissuade you from that, I think one of my strengths is that my play doesn't drastically change from town to scum, but I only play large themes, and the two I've been scum in were multiball, where I can genuinely scum hunt. The only thing I can advise is that you pay attention to the fact that in my town PR game there isn't a difference from my play here, and that I have what is pretty much Maxous nailed to the cross here - we've seen multiple times over the course of today that he's got no answer to my questions/points, and that he's not even pushing a case (on anyone, let alone the fact that it is on me). He's doing no work, actively lurking, and see all previous posts regarding myself and Maxous.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”