Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:25 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Werebear wrote:*Laughs and points at the silly man*
*Laughs and points at the silly man*

You do understand how this game works, right?
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]
No Idea
No Idea
Goon
No Idea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2003 11:16 am

Post by No Idea »

Please, Werebear. Do you really think you're a confirmed innocent now just because we're about to lynch you and you didn't start yelling "go scum!"? Who are you kidding?
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:04 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

hmmm, i wonder where sugar is.
Sugar
Sugar
moderately caffeinated
Sugar
moderately caffeinated
moderately caffeinated

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2003 6:17 pm

Post by Sugar »

Recovering from the Christmas cookie overdose. Sorry about the delay... here is your final vote count for day 3:

Vote Count

Werebear - 5
(Fishbulb, Banana Bob, Leonidas, Medicated Lain, No Idea)
Fishbulb - 1
(Talitha)

Not voting: Werebear, Totem

Five surround Werebear, heedless of the peace and goodwill that normally go along with the holidays, and accuse him of the ultimate humbug-ness. Somebody rips a string of lights from a nearby house and uses it to hang Werebear, who perishes with much protest, but a very festive twinkle effect.

It is now night, please get in choices, etc. Because of the holiday season, our night deadline will be twice as long as normal, so we'll end night 4 at midnight on Tuesday the 30th.
[color=#500000] [size=75]Man! Today is so loopy! - The Tick[/size][/color]
Sugar
Sugar
moderately caffeinated
Sugar
moderately caffeinated
moderately caffeinated

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2004 7:17 pm

Post by Sugar »

Sorry about the delay... a player has requested to be replaced. I hope to have his replacement and begin day by tomorrow or Monday evening.
Sugar
Sugar
moderately caffeinated
Sugar
moderately caffeinated
moderately caffeinated

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:40 pm

Post by Sugar »

Yet another gravestone marks the cemetery. Carved into the granite is a single name: Leonidas.

It is Day 4. With 6 players left, it will take 4 votes to lynch.

(The replacement was unnecessary after all.)
No Idea
No Idea
Goon
No Idea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:23 am

Post by No Idea »

I was really hoping we'd win after lynching Werebear. Something seems wrong, because unless there are four mafia or either DP or Werebear were innocent we should have already won.

I got the shadow ability tonight, and I targeted Fishbulb. He got one message.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2004 4:49 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Yeah, we still aren't sure about Dragon Phoenix, are we?

And, I did receive a message that Leonidas was a townie. So, I'm guessing someone got a message about Werebear.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:06 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

aaahhh! It's day! I had no idea Sugar had even come back! gah... My assumption would be, mafia are not getting these random extra abilities, but I have no proof. I'm at a loss for where to go.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:01 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

I think we can safely say that Leo was innocent now since he was killed by the mafia at night. Theres obviously no sense in killing a fellow mafia.

I'm kinda suspecting totem because from the no idea's post a while ago about who he suspect is scum and such i saw that totem has the ability to find dead people's alignment. When I looked back through he said he recieved a message saying mojo was scum. Now if he was mafia he'd obviously know mojo is scum.

Also he said that the message he got from sugar is signed MOD but i am damn sure that the message i got about being allow to shadow someone was signed sugar, but i'll need ML to confirm this one for me (i deleted the message that i'd gotten)

Since i don't really have any solid evidence for my suspicion i think it's only fair if i
fos: totem
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:08 pm

Post by Talitha »

Banana Bob: Medicated Lain & Fishbulb have also had messages about people's alignment. Totem's not the only one.

Medicated Lain: Why do you assume that mafia are not getting the extra abilities? I would assume that it is completely at random among the living players. And hasn't everyone who is still alive had the shadowing ability or a message about someone's alignment at least once?

Whoever got the message about Werebear please share!
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:15 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Talitha wrote:Banana Bob: Medicated Lain & Fishbulb have also had messages about people's alignment. Totem's not the only one.
No but i'm saying since mojo was scum, there was a big possibility that toem had pretty much made up his message. cause if he was scum it'd be simple enough to know and reveal a fellow scum's identity.

Also i still haven't gotten a person's alignment yet.
No Idea
No Idea
Goon
No Idea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:33 am

Post by No Idea »

I also think that those abilities are pro town only. I mean, the mafia already know everyone's alignments (although not they're exact roles), and the shadow ability doesn't help them much either. Of course I can't be sure...
Totem
Totem
Saves London
Totem
Saves London
Saves London

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:12 am

Post by Totem »

Banana Bob wrote:...Also he said that the message he got from sugar is signed MOD
I never said that.
Totem wrote:This night I received Secret message from MOD(!) (nobody can pretend to be the mod so I assume It is real)
[...]
Also , it looks like messages from the mod are titled "Secret messages" ...
I used the word MOD to emphasize the point and show my surprise. All messages I received from mod are signed "-Sugar"

I Did not received message about Werebear - who was he? who has the info?
Also I shadowed ML day 3 and found out he received 1 message.

Not much time to analyze it now (and It will be less and less when exams come nearer). Just posting to stop confusion.

ps. I don't think the abilities are pro town only, or maybe they are but it would be easy to fake one. People with random abilities are not on my 100% innocent list
[size=75]Saves London.[/size]
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:19 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I agree, Totem. I think this random ability stuff is just that, random. Besides, I'm pretty sure everyone has said and proved that they had some sort of ability at one time or another. At this point, I am not crossing anyone off the suspect list.

Also, it is very possible Leonidas was the one who got Werebear's alignment which means we might not ever find out if he (or Dragon Phoenix, for that matter) was scum or townie. Which obviously puts us in a tough place. Since Mojo is the only confirmed scum, we don't have as many voting records to look at.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:15 pm

Post by Medicated Lain »

Well, no one seems to agree, it was really just a hunch... I think if the mafia were to get an alignment, they'd probably keep it secret, or say that a mafia was killed, just to make the town feel progressive. Totem doesn't seem suspicious really. He got results on both Mojo and CB... the only thing suspious, is that he came out with Mojo as anti town, and not as mafia, or something like that, whereas my result on Vraak was townie... then he got CB as a backup doc... which changed to a backup cop... slightly suspicious, but it doesn't reek scum to me.

When I shadowed Leonidas night 3, he recieved one message.

One idea that crossed my mind, is DP actually having been a cop, Werebear a townie, and Talitha and No Idea being the remaining scum... it kind of adds up, but... no I don't think I believe that..
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:28 pm

Post by Talitha »

Thanks to CaptainBlicero I am completely convinced that Dragon Phoenix was not the cop, and was in fact scum. I'll go and find the quote if people want me to.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:36 pm

Post by Talitha »

The Day after DP was lynched, CaptainBlicero wrote:At this point, I'm fairly certain that No Idea is really the cop, and DP was scum.
Then we find out through Totem, that CB was the back-up cop. Obviously he had not received a call-up at this point. Can everyone understand this?
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:08 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

after clearing up the thing with totem i'll
unfos: Totem

But i think we can clearly say that the random abilities are for anyone. Reason is out of all the people that are alive, Tahlitha is the only one that hasn't got a random ability. But i'm quite sure she's town.
If she isn't than chances are no idea is scum as well, but he has recieved a random ability so basically we'd end up saying that the mafia has in fact recieved random abilities as well.

So with that said it basically takes us back to square one with everyone being a suspect.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:14 pm

Post by Talitha »

I have actually received the shadowing ability once, but I didn't announce it at the time. (Although I hinted when I asked Fishbulb how many messages he got)
No Idea
No Idea
Goon
No Idea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2004 1:44 am

Post by No Idea »

Talitha is confirmed innocent, people.

Think about it - we surely had a cop in this game, because CB was the backup cop. If Talitha's scum, than I lied about my investagation, which means I'm also scum, which means I'm not the cop. DP surely wasn't a cop, because CB didn't become a cop after DP's death (so DP is also confirmed scum). So if I wasn't a cop and DP wasn't a cop and there has to be a cop in this game, who is it?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:20 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I was reading back through the thread and found something. Werebear originally said he was a "townie" so I responded with:
Fishbulb wrote:As for the "townie" stuff, that makes me even more suspicious of Werebear. I'm not sure it would be wise to reveal yet, but I'm sure we will have this conversation again later.
However, I just caught that right before that he had posted:
Werebear wrote:All right, way to go town! You just lynched a regular townsperson. Oh well, go town anyways.
I'm sure most of you know what I mean, so now I am almost positive Werebear was indeed town. Unfortunately, he didn't say that until after he reached the required number; it would have saved his life.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:52 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Sorry, fishbulb, i'm not quite sure what you're trying to get at.

But from what I can see, wearbear could easily say he's town because we have no solid evidence to prove whether he is or not, even with a secret message. So he could continue claiming it just so that he can cause some confusion.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:37 am

Post by Fishbulb »

*cough*

Vote: Banana Bob

*cough*
Totem
Totem
Saves London
Totem
Saves London
Saves London

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:23 am

Post by Totem »

That might be a good course of action Fishbulb. But let me reread the tread to check for other irregularities first. I have not much free time because of big exams in a week. I am condidering asking for replaceing me. But maybe not just yet.
[size=75]Saves London.[/size]

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”