Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2003 4:05 am

Post by Stewie »

Werebear wrote:Foolster41, where are you?

Stewie - when someone garners the votes for a lynch, they are dead, and nothing they say can undo that. Normally, this means mafia post an "All right, you got me" post, and townies post a "I told you so" post. The only time this isn't true is if alignment isn't revealed upon death.
i know he can do nothing about it, but as long as foolster doesn't post th death scene, I understood that it's still day. Taling about Foolster, where is he?
Isaac
Isaac
Goon
Isaac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2003 5:17 am

Post by Isaac »

Well, he missed his chance to write the death scene on Saturday night, and he said at the beginning he wont' be around Sundays, so I imagine we'll get the day ender tonight sometime.
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2003 8:01 am

Post by Foolster41 »

Hi, I was very busy on saterday and like I said in the 1st post, I can't always post on sundays because of previous engagements I've made. Sorry it took so long.

Night 3

Jadesmar stood tall at the line, his back straight against the wall, proudly. The order was given and the shots rang out and Jadesmar falls dead. The lifeless metal body is all that remains. When his house is searched, they find his diary. The last entry reads simply "They say I am a robot, but it can't be! Who am I?". Nothing is found to connect Jadesmar with any group at all. It seems he was a good robot with an identiy crisis.

Send in PM choices
Winner of the "if real life was like mafia" thread. :D
**May be going on permanent Limited Access as soon as April 1st. :(**
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2003 8:51 am

Post by Foolster41 »

I'm having trouble with my computer again, so it might be tomarrow or the day after before I can finish night actions. Sorry for the delay.
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:05 am

Post by Foolster41 »

Day 4

"Good morning," the all-to familaur and bubbly voice says "it is 7:00 AM and it will be about 85 fehrenheight today. Welcome to metropolis, a leader in econmics, technology and culture. We hope you enjoy your stay!" When the groggy group convein again at the town center, they find that Kerplunk was not there. He was found dead in his apartment, his head smashed in by a large blunt object. Next to him lay a fairly large x-ray camera. It looks like he had just come out of a small film developing room. When his wallet is searched, a peice of paper that mearly reads "Member of the New revolution". Kerplunk was the
Robot Hunter.
He was also a member of the anti-robot revolution

5 Up, 7 Down, 3 to lynch.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2003 12:40 pm

Post by Stewie »

Ok, what now? If you ask me, bane is the most suspicious one here.
bane221
bane221
Goon
bane221
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2003 2:23 pm

Post by bane221 »

We just found out that Kerplunk *was* in fact a detector of sorts and cleared me as human.
Isaac
Isaac
Goon
Isaac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2003 2:52 pm

Post by Isaac »

What's more....

Figuring that we were probably going to lynch Bane221 sometime today no matter what, I spent last night investigating Kingpin, as he was the most suspicous besides Bane to me. I saw Kingpin kill someone, although I did not see who it was. As this morning dawned with only one person dead, I say we lynch Kingpin.

vote:Kingpin
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2003 4:39 am

Post by Stewie »

Isaac wrote:What's more....

Figuring that we were probably going to lynch Bane221 sometime today no matter what, I spent last night investigating Kingpin, as he was the most suspicous besides Bane to me. I saw Kingpin kill someone, although I did not see who it was. As this morning dawned with only one person dead, I say we lynch Kingpin.

vote:Kingpin
sounds good to me, but I'm gonna wait to see what everyone else thinks.

Unvote:bane
bane221
bane221
Goon
bane221
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2003 6:15 am

Post by bane221 »

Now here an issue rises: Is Isaac trying to make a seemingly obvious misdirection or is he completely truthful and we have an easy lynch? Ok, time to read old posts.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:00 am

Post by Stewie »

the 2 no-kill nights in a row and my lack of perticipation in the bothers me
Isaac
Isaac
Goon
Isaac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2003 11:16 am

Post by Isaac »

which two no kill nights in a row?

night 1: Mayors son (NPC) killed (non-participation night)
day 1: lynch Someone (mafia)
night 2: kill coolbot (anti robot leader) and sugar (mayor)
day 2: lynch darkblade (godfather/mad scientist)
night 3: no kill
day 3: lynch jadesmar (townie)
night 4: I investigate Kingpin and see him killing someone, and Kerplunk is killed during the night
day 4: now

I can't see it any other way but that Kingpin killed Kerplunk. As suspicious as Bane221 has been thoughout the game, and as sure as I was that we were going to hang him today, I can't ignore what I saw with my own eyes. Although I am anxious to find out how Kingpin is going to explain this...
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:28 pm

Post by Werebear »

Has Kerplunk given a role yet??
[color=green]Anyhoo, why is it suspicious that I get confused with a mattress?[/color]
--Wacky, HHGG3 - Life, The Universe, and Everything mafia
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:28 pm

Post by Werebear »

d'oh, I meant KINGPIN. *Shakes head to get cobwebs out*
[color=green]Anyhoo, why is it suspicious that I get confused with a mattress?[/color]
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:43 pm

Post by KingPin »

There is no explanation! Period. This is ridiculous. I have no night abilities now, none! I have done nothing at all. My in-actions are all that I can point to. I did not do anything at all last night, much less kill anyone. My good name and reputation are being defamed. Perhaps you were mistaken? Why point the town against me? Again I will profess my innocence now and forever. Know this to be true.....

I am tempted to vote Isaac. This is ridiculous. The town has a chance to win with or without me. I want the town to win with me. If you would like to eliminate me giving you a do or die scenario tomorrow, then okay.

Yes I have role claimed much to the shagrin of everyone that is/was against me. Look back two or so pages. Bah.... If we listen to the crap that has erupted from the mouth of Isaac where will he lead you when I am gone? Off to the next innocent person?

Once again, I am innocent of the allegations against me.

FOS: Isaac
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2003 2:06 pm

Post by Stewie »

Oh, I forgot we had nightkill "yesterday night" because my pm says the night was "uneventfull"
Isaac
Isaac
Goon
Isaac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2003 2:18 pm

Post by Isaac »

My, my, my. I was really hoping you'd come up with a better defense than that. Anyhow, your fishy role claim was the reason I investigated you in the first place. According to you, you were the vigilante who has one shot, but can only kill the mad scientist. But you claimed this after the mad scientist was dead, leaving you a townie. So first off, it was a easy role claim for scum to make: I used to be a vigilante, but I can only kill one person, so I can't do anything now. We (as a town) have no way of verifying such a claim. In addition, if you had a claim that was so obviously invested in being able to kill the human mad scientist, why didn't you speak up when we were debating if all humans were good, and all robots bad? Why withhold this info that we spent the greater part of a day arguing over during day two? Also, your role claim just wasn't very internally consistent. I can't remember the specifics, but Werebear called you on it only a few posts later.

So, with this in mind and knowing that investigating Bane was probably going to be redundant as he was the first on the chopping block for today, I investigated you last night, and saw you kill a shadowy figure. So asking people to look at your role claim isn't really going to help you much.

Today dawns, I report what I saw. What do you do? The same thing your godfather, Darkblade, did. You immediately try to shift the blame onto me, while providing no real reason why we should believe you. Also, the fact that you change your defence three or four times in one post sort of gives off warning bells to me. First you say that I could be mistaken, then you profess your innocence, then you say that what I've said is "crap" without any explanation of where I'm being illogical, and finally you end with FOSing me. If you're going to lie so spectacularly, the least you could do is be consistent, or failing that, coherent.

Anyhow, you haven't convinced me that I could be mistaken. Die, scum, die.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2003 5:00 pm

Post by Stewie »

I am ready to vote for KingPin, waiting for other's opinion.
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2003 3:55 pm

Post by Werebear »

I really want to read the thread over, but agree a vigilante that can only kill the mad scientist is a far fetched idea.

BTW, last night I analyzed Bane221 and got "You don't know if he's sane or not". Honestly. Truly. I PM'd back and asked if it was really my result, and I was told that what I got was what I got. *shakes head* I considered lying and making up an investigation, I was so annoyed at the one I got.
bane221
bane221
Goon
bane221
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2003 7:58 pm

Post by bane221 »

Well if I understand your earlier post, Werebear, that you analyze whether Robots are insane or not and you analyzed me, a Human, then no result was given.

As for the Isaac/Kingpin situation, the jury, to me is still out, thoughts on that?
Isaac
Isaac
Goon
Isaac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:41 pm

Post by Isaac »

Well, let's put it this way. If i'm scum, then why in the world would I try to kill kingpin? First off, it seems like if i were trying to get the town to kill one of its own, I would go after bane221. He was easily the most vulnerable at the beginning of today, and nothing has really helped that much, least of all Werebear's investigation. If, for some reason, I were inclined to kill someone other than Bane, and I were scum, I would probably point the finger at Stewie, as he is the doctor and the most helpful person in the town. Why, however, would I single out Kingpin? If his claim is to be believed, he's essentially a townie, so why would I try to lynch him during the day? It seems as though I'd either want to go the easy route or the more productive route.

Anyway, all three of our remaining townies have said they're waiting for someone else to speak up, and I feel that unless Kingpin has some amazing last minute defense to explain to me why the fact that I saw him killing last night doesn't mean he killed Kerplunk, there's not a whole lot more to be said.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:17 am

Post by Stewie »

I waited more that 24 hs.
Vote: KingPin
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:18 am

Post by KingPin »

There is a whole lot to be said? I cannot defend myself against actions that I have never been a part of. How exactly shall I defend myself against actions that you claim I took, which I never had a part in? My claim was not that I could only kill the mad scientist, it was that should I kill any other's I would suffer the consequences. My role is simple really. Kill whom ever you want, just be careful. My "one shot" has been gone for a while now. My actions at night null. I have no other defense. I am on the towns side. I understand that if there were only one bad guy left that the town still has a chance to survive if my lynch takes place. So for the towns sake, if you feel that by offing me today you will be able to survive tomorrow. Okay. For all those keeping track at home, those that have started this wagon should be at the top of your list on scum as of tomorrow.

Just to make myself clear... I have no night abilities, none, zip, nada, zilch. There is
no
possible way that I could have been seen "killing" anyone last night. Because I did not kill anyone last night, nor ever!
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:14 am

Post by Foolster41 »

Bane221, all votes reset at the begining of each day, so you unvoted when you had no votes.

Vote count:

KingPin 2 Issac Stewie

3 to lynch.
bane221
bane221
Goon
bane221
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2003 12:20 pm

Post by bane221 »

When did I unvote? Am I losing my mind? It is mine to lose so don't argue if I am :wink:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”