Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:06 am

Post by Narninian »

True - but I wouldnt ask Captain Observant questions about Nautical charts ;-)
The extra in is for /in
Krystine Larona(nonny)
Krystine Larona(nonny)
Krystine Larona(nonny)

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:40 am

Post by Krystine Larona(nonny) »

What assets do you have that you think would be beneficial a company such as my own (MafiaCorp) - which conisists of .. the Mafia..

I very good at bussiness. I'm good at pleasing others, because who doesn't love little tiny balls of ice cream? Plus the fact that I never do anything half assed I always give my best and do my best. I am also good at comeing up with creative solutions to tough problems.

Thanks for allowing me this oppernuinity to apply for your great company,

Krystine Larona
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:46 am

Post by mathcam »

Jon boy, what skills might ye have wit' them thar' computers tha' could help us out?
drummer97531
drummer97531
Goon
drummer97531
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:12 am

Post by drummer97531 »

willows_weep wrote:Jon, what contributions have you made to your company so far?
What do you feel you have to offer the company you apply for?
What do you think places you in a better position for hire than the other incoming applications?
How did you rise in your company? As in what action steps occured?
What are the levels in your company? The ones you rose through and the ones above you?
First, I've made us the top shoe company in most of the western hemisphere. I've come up with several ingenius ideas to improve all aspects of our company from maintenance to shoe selling ploys. I can't tell them to you, or you'd just steal them for YOUR shoe company. Second, I can offer any and all things to the company I apply for. Computer calculations, all that. I don't have to write them down like everyone else. See, I invented this neat little gadget called a 'calculator'. I also invented a time machine and travelled back several years. At that point I made a breakthrough and created the calculator. Then I travelled back to nowadays, where my invention has become a complete success. You know that you want somebody as great as me with you. Also, I can offer this...*does a cartwheel*. Pretty good, huh? Thirdly, I'm a better choice than anybody else because I am a certified genius. I am qualified in many other areas of work aside from computers. Examples are rocket science, bioengineering, plumbing and a wide range of other things. Not only can I solve any problem, I can also keep your sink from backing up. Fourthly, I rose in my company by all those ideas mentioned a few moments ago. My boss was very impressed with my ingenuity and the time machine invention was a hit. I showed him a way for us to be more efficient. He fired everyone but me and now I run the entire computer-related area. There are no levels above me. I make almost as much as my boss. I'm not quiet sure what the levels used to be, as I was only in the company two days before I was promoted to second-in-command and everyone else was fired.
Bluesin wrote:Jon,
please change 12345 into binary.
I cannot answer this question on religious principles.
Narninian wrote:Question for all the applicants - What assets do you have that you think would be beneficial a company such as my own (MafiaCorp) - which conisists of .. the Mafia..
My calculator, of course, and my high-powered brain.
mathcam wrote:Jon boy, what skills might ye have wit' them thar' computers tha' could help us out?
I have all skills with computers. What will I need to help out with? [sucking up] By the way, I also used to be a sailor a couple years ago.[/sucking up]
drummer97531
drummer97531
Goon
drummer97531
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:16 am

Post by drummer97531 »

Stupid assistants...Redbeard, I'm terribly sorry about my idiotic man's typo. Where the heck did he get 'mathcam' from? He has been fired, rest assured. Willows_weep? Bluesin? He apparently had a mental diability. I would be hiring typists for me, but I'm currently looking for a job so it would get too hard for my secretary.
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:56 am

Post by Narninian »

Time for everyone's favorite interview question:

What is your biggest weakness?
(No, I'm too good at my job or I work too hard don't count)
The extra in is for /in
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:48 pm

Post by nonny »

What is your biggest weakness?

I speak very quietly which sometimes leads to being interrupted and/or not listened to. I do have good ideas and get them out there in simple terms that explain what I mean excatly so there are no misunderstandings.
*insert bad joke here*
vIQleS
vIQleS
Goon
vIQleS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:07 pm

Post by vIQleS »

Meme: I made all my money in real estate. Trading and developing but mostly residential and commercial rentals

My biggest weakness is my fundamental honesty and integrity, although these could be considered weaknesses in the mafia world, I think that they could translate well into your mafia business as positive traits within the coporate structure.
Show
[size=75]
[b]Edith:[/b] You could respect my faith, that's all I'm asking...

[b]Cassanova:[/b] I'd rather challange it to the bone!

[color=red](Click [url=http://viqles.myminicity.com/]here[/url] to save the dying orphans...)[/color]
[/size]
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:57 pm

Post by BlueSin »

the binary question is a piece of cake for ppl like me. what religion prevent u from calculate?
drummer97531
drummer97531
Goon
drummer97531
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:23 am

Post by drummer97531 »

Oh, come on, Bluesin, you really didn't get that?

My weakness is that I say stuff too quickly sometimes, like posting things before I've thought them over.
drummer97531
drummer97531
Goon
drummer97531
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:16 pm

Post by drummer97531 »

Fine Bluesin, if you really are serious. There's two different ways I know of to do this. Here's my first answer:

1 3 5
2 4 f

And my second answer:(assuming you mean each number by itself, not the number 12,345)

0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0101
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:48 pm

Post by BlueSin »

well it should be 11000000111001 if my calculation is correct. forget it as it just a game. :D
drummer97531
drummer97531
Goon
drummer97531
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:10 am

Post by drummer97531 »

How do we know if we're hired?
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:34 am

Post by Narninian »

11000000111001 is the correct answer Mr. Hung - but I didnt bring you on the show for your calculating talents - its the singing and dancing that intrigued our Audience.

Mr. Ohe - The High Seas corporation will decide who to hire after the next challenge -it hasnt started yet - but I excect it to end sometime next week.

Question for All: here is a scenario - Somebody I've done 'dealings' with has ratted me out to the feds. He has a large mansion guarded by several goons with a decent security system - I need to 'take care' of this person for ratting me out.

Where do you fit in?
You could be involved in finding out that he ratted me out, plans to 'take care' of him - or actually 'taking care' of him - but what skills do you have that would help with this operation?
The extra in is for /in
drummer97531
drummer97531
Goon
drummer97531
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:45 am

Post by drummer97531 »

I sat there for several minutes, trying to find out who 'Mr. Ohe' was.

As for the problem with the traitor, I could easily hack the security system.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:37 am

Post by nonny »

Question for All: here is a scenario - Somebody I've done 'dealings' with has ratted me out to the feds. He has a large mansion guarded by several goons with a decent security system - I need to 'take care' of this person for ratting me out.

Where do you fit in?
You could be involved in finding out that he ratted me out, plans to 'take care' of him - or actually 'taking care' of him - but what skills do you have that would help with this operation?

First I would say how rude.
Secondly I would be the one taking care of him ;) all men have the same weakness, girls more so hot girls, and i can treat that weakness. It wouldn't bethat hard getting in either, I would get him to invite me, a man with that much money is sure to hire *entertainment* ;). I would get him defenceless(shoudnt' be hard) then 'take care' of him.

~Krystine Larona~
*insert bad joke here*
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2004 7:37 am

Post by willows_weep »

This question is for all applicants:

How patient are you?

Take that however you will, and answer it to the best of your abilities please.

Thanks.
*Caristh
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

Forum rules and guidelines (letter and spirit folks)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14372
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2004 8:10 am

Post by nonny »

How patient are you?

I'm very patient in most situations, unless some one isn't helping out at all and just disagreeing with everything that is said. It is because I think you don't have the right to complain if you are not helping out.

~Krystine Larona~

[ot]I will have limited acess this week but i will answer your questions and what not as often as I can[/ot]
*insert bad joke here*
vIQleS
vIQleS
Goon
vIQleS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:37 pm

Post by vIQleS »

willows_weep wrote:This question is for all applicants:

How patient are you?

Thanks.
*Caristh
I'll answer that question in a couple of days...

As to Narnian's problem, I know of a legal loophole which would allow you to buy his mortgage from the bank. (Through one of your subsidiary corporations...) From there there would any number of interesting tortures and legal problems you could inflict on him...
You could even use this trick to create some convincing backtax issues and let the government take care of him for you.
Show
[size=75]
[b]Edith:[/b] You could respect my faith, that's all I'm asking...

[b]Cassanova:[/b] I'd rather challange it to the bone!

[color=red](Click [url=http://viqles.myminicity.com/]here[/url] to save the dying orphans...)[/color]
[/size]
drummer97531
drummer97531
Goon
drummer97531
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2004 6:10 am

Post by drummer97531 »

willows_weep wrote:This question is for all applicants:

How patient are you?

Thanks.
*Caristh
I'm fairly patient. For instance, sometimes my computers take a while to load whatever they may be working on. I can wait for a while, doing calculus problems in my head. Eventually I might get irritated and do all the work myself. Unless it's binary, which apparently is the only skill I lack.

-John Doe(my nickname, the origin obvious)
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2004 6:37 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Ok, My question for the applicants is quiet frankly going to have to do with dedication.

For those of you applying, Are you a pretty active person?...Also, Would you stay involved with the teams, and not
goof off
?
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:06 pm

Post by nonny »

For those of you applying, Are you a pretty active person?...Also, Would you stay involved with the teams, and not goof off?

I am very dedicated(I do own my own store). But I don't goof off when there is work to be done. Work then Play the finsh working, or just make work fun ;) It isn't work if you have fun poeple around you.

~Krystine Larona~
*insert bad joke here*
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:39 pm

Post by willows_weep »

What do you think of this statement:

"I really do love my job, but I do not like my co workers. I mean... they haven't done anything wrong in their work or relations with me but...I just get tense around them, and for some unknown reason their presence doesn't make me happy. Like I said I love the job but...under these circumstances I can barely stay sane."

That really long statement...

This is to all applicants.

Thankyou,

*Caristh
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

Forum rules and guidelines (letter and spirit folks)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14372
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2004 3:40 pm

Post by nonny »

What do you think of this statement:

"I really do love my job, but I do not like my co workers. I mean... they haven't done anything wrong in their work or relations with me but...I just get tense around them, and for some unknown reason their presence doesn't make me happy. Like I said I love the job but...under these circumstances I can barely stay sane."

Well I would think that they should talk to and get to know their co-workers. If it doesn't work out transfer(same job different office space). If that doesn't do anything, then suck it up you cry baby.
*insert bad joke here*
drummer97531
drummer97531
Goon
drummer97531
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2004 5:25 am

Post by drummer97531 »

Whoever Nanook's apprentice name is wrote:For those of you applying, Are you a pretty active person?...Also, Would you stay involved with the teams, and not goof off?
I'm always active, never missing a day. Noon, afternoon and night loggins, sometimes more than that.
willows_weep wrote:"I really do love my job, but I do not like my co workers. I mean... they haven't done anything wrong in their work or relations with me but...I just get tense around them, and for some unknown reason their presence doesn't make me happy. Like I said I love the job but...under these circumstances I can barely stay sane."
The person stating this seems to have a somewhat hermit-like attitude. As far as I can see, the co workers have done nothing wrong. Maybe he or she should try harder to get to know them. If he or she still just can't stand them, there's no sense in staying miserable all day, every day. You can just avoid them for the rest of your life, or you can look for another job.

Return to “Social Game Archive”