My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:46 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Man, I feel like such a dick for lurking. But to be honest, it is probably the best thing to do. Tier is heavily suspected and as good as lynched. Which I don't really get as I would read him as town if I were town. Might be confirmation bias, though.

@Future townies reading this: apologies for active lurking, but what would you have done in my place?
@Tier: Sorry that I'm not town, I would have saved you so hard. <3

Also, this tier suspicion isn't helping my motivation to read anything.
Eek
!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:20 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Yeah, well, I kind of somehow put myself in a really good spot mid-Day 2 with setting up PI's slot as lynchbait. And I'm just trying to find a way not to fuck it up. I'm pretty much waiting for Farside's case before I make my move.

As for Tier, he's been town as hell this game. I'm just riding Absta/Farside's case because it's the quickest path to a win. The only slot that hasn't been oozing towniness thus far is your slot. And Tier is the easiest way to push someone as scum without it being me/you. I guess I could go for Absta, but that would require getting Micc's trust. Which is pretty difficult for me to do because he's been waffling all game (and only seems interested in Absta) and Farside scares the crap out of me. His early play also looks pretty bad and it's probably part of why Farside suspects him.

And it's mostly because they pushed to mislynch the lurking cop Day 1. I really feel bad for the town for that happening because town should have had a strong upper hand in this game (so much that they should have won this) and having the town cop get lynched for lurking is pretty unacceptable (for the record, PI and I never actually tried to push that wagon; and I thought it would have been pretty low of me to do so).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Brian Skies »

You don't need to be amazing with your catch-up. Just write it how you think it would look if you were town (don't bus me though). I don't think anyone's going to expect you to solve the game with what time you have left.

I think Farside just wants confidence in her preferred scum-team, or at least that it's most likely to be tier (which means not you).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, let me know how townish I look in this game to you. I think I look pretty town because everyone seems to think I'm town, but I'm not sure if I'm just being ignored right now.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Brian Skies »

As far as how to approach this, I think our best shots are either lynching Absta or Tier. Just pick a side and go with it (I'm probably just gonna stick with Tier but would help hammer Absta if it came down to it).

Farside CANNOT be scum unless Absta is. So I don't understand why Tier keeps pushing that.

Micc is someone you could probably push as scum. He was mostly trying to lynch people off of set-up spec (and wanted to policy lynch Absta most of this game). His scumhunting starts to shine around Day 2, but it's a little late and I think Farside is missing it.

You could try to bus me, but I'll just destroy you and I don't want to fight off another lynch tomorrow. Just look at other people's reasoning for townreading me and decide if that's believable enough for you or not and if you can't bullshit something. You can suspect me and stuff to throw them off my trail, but definitely don't do anything that will end up getting me lynched. I like the spot I'm in right now and people aren't really suspecting me a whole lot.

Tier is scum for some reasoning I don't understand. Absta thinks he's scum because Farside is already confirmed town to him and he doesn't think it's me. He's also already voting Tier and he thinks the scumteam not jumping on Tier makes him scum by default. Weird logic but okay. He also had a short case against Tier on Day 1 that I said didn't hold any water. I've just been pushing Tier as scum for his shitty jump onto the Yiley wagon and the targets he chooses for his lynches (Jklash, PI, Yiley, Absta?).

Absta is scummy for something. I don't know. I think Absta looks the towniest out of the group. His early push on Tier was kind of bad, but other than that, I think his play has been incredibly townish. His early jump on Day 3 is just extremely concerning and Micc refuses to look past that.

Personally, I think the towniness looks as follows: Absta > Farside > Tier > Micc.
In Lylo: Tier (his case on Farside/Absta is still weak though) > Farside > Micc > Absta

I have good reasoning for where I have Micc as a read though. I'm waffling on him because while I do think his desire to policy lynch Absta is greatly concerning, I can see how a townie would think it's optimal play and push for it. I also get niggles in both direction from his scumhunting starting Day 2. Hence the nullish town read.

Summary for the other days:

Day 1 - Micc wants to lynch Absta on policy. Jklash is lynchbait. Yiley and PI lurk it out, but whereas PI's lurking wasn't considered scummy, Yiley's was. Micc and Tier push that wagon through and your predecessor faked a derphammer to get that lynch through (looked mostly like survivalism as I was planning on bussing him).
Day 2 - I don't really want to bus PI anymore and I set him up as lynchbait instead of letting people push him for his faked derphammer. Absta continues to push Tier. Jklash starts tunneling the derphammer, ignores me, gets replaced, and I get his replacement lynched for some bullshit about possibly WK'ing Tier (I honestly didn't think this one through and am now finding trouble having a strong case to lynch Tier, but Aj was dangerous and he had to go). Farside/Absta actually wanted to lynch Jklash before me because they thought he was manipulative. I knew they would follow so I championed the wagon.
Day 3 - Absta is still convinced Tier is scum. After he voted Tier, Farside became confirmed town to him. I am now being read as town to most of this playerslist, including Tier who I'm trying to lynch. Micc continues to be right about everything and people still ignore him (probably because his reads suck).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:01 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Actually, I just really want Farside to be convinced that Tier is scum regardless of his partner.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:30 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Thanks for the summaries and your thoughts, I really appreciate it. It's just that I lost my motivation to catch up because I might fuck up this favorable situation. And my time has been a bit limited the past few days, I had more time Sat-Sun, but that's water under the bridge.

I'll try and fabricate something. I'm going to keep pushing for Tiertown. I don't think I'll be able to sway anyone from suspecting him.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:31 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

It's also been years since I played as scum. I'm like always town.
Eek
!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I actually meta-dove you when you replaced in. I couldn't find anything resembling a scum game that wasn't eaten by tigers.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:47 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

So, let me know when you're online, post here, I'll get an e-mail. I'm near a pc/phone all day.
Eek
!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:51 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

@Mod: Is it possible to make a hammerer hammer himself?

Pretty much the only thing I want answered. I'll be on sometime tomorrow. But you could probably sneak in a vote considering you don't think it's Tier and all.

I'll probably be on at about 4PM Pacific Standard Time. I can check in earlier if I need to. What about you?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, the vote from Tier doesn't actually say anything about their alignments yet (thank god) and the OMGUS is probably something that was expected.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:59 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

4PM PST? I'm at GMT+1, it's 11.00AM now.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:00 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

2 AM now? So, in about 14 hours?
Eek
!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:01 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Yeah?

Unless you can get on earlier. I kidn of want N to answer my question.

I can check in earlier. Like in 10 hours. If that's better for you.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:01 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

1 AM for me, I can be online. I'll stay online until 1.30 AM (got a concert tomorrow, need to be sharp)
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:02 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Earlier is better, but we need to be sure that we'll be on at the same time and that we know the answer to our question.
Eek
!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:05 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Hahaha. Well that's fine I guess.

Uh. I can get on earlier. I'll try to get on in like 8 hours? That'll be like 11 PM for you. And I think that might be enough time for N to answer my question. I can stay online in the morning through whenever we need it.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Yeah, a shame though, seeing how we're both online right now.
Eek
!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

If Absta can self-hammer, then we can just lynch him for the win. \o/
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Yeah, it's extremely saddening.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:29 pm

Post by N »

In post 35, Brian Skies wrote:@Mod: Is it possible to make a hammerer hammer himself?
Yes.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:31 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »