Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2002 4:19 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Im just in a hurry to lynch someone, thats all.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2002 5:41 am

Post by Lucresia »

Hmm...sounds rather suspicious to me, IS.
FOS:IS
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2002 7:02 am

Its starting to get to the point where anything I do is suspicious. I been through this before.

I dont care ill just get lynched and sign up for more. It will help cement my legendary status.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2002 7:14 am

Post by Antrax »

err, it would?
Okay then.
vote: IS

Antrax
"No matter it's right and wrong. It's not your turn to criticise me!" - Shing Kwun, "The Evil Cult"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2002 8:34 am

Oh you all can feel free to vote for me. Just understand that youre doing it to self your personal grudges and your motives. Not because you believe that I am mafia.

There is simply no way anyone could possibly think that I am mafia. But hey, I have come to terms with the fact that most mafia players are a bunch of morons, so I will not allow the mundane masses to get to me with their idiotic behavior.

So please. In fact, go ahead and vote for me. I ask for your vote. Lynch me so you can see for yourselves just how foolish you all really are. Then afterwards, look back and say out loud to yourselves: "Hmm, it was kinda dumb to lynch IS even though we knew 100% he wasnt mafia. Im such an idiot."

So enjoy your period of retarded brain shut off behavior. It only serves to promote my legend.
Show

jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2002 8:55 am

Post by jeep »

?? IS, how do we know 100% you're not mafia? We don't know 100% that you are mafia, but that is far from the same thing. We don't know much about anything at this point. Aren't you the one who is hot on the idea that we should lynch early to get more information? I think discussion helps more, but I'm curious. From his comment to Big fella, it sounds like Antrax thinks lynching early is helpful, too.

Sure, I'll ride the wagon.

-JEEP
SpinachEater
SpinachEater
Watcher
SpinachEater
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:02 am

Post by SpinachEater »

unvote: Dragon Phoenix

I'm actually a bit scared voting for you. That defense was so bad, it makes me think you might want to get lynched because of some weird power your role has.
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:23 am

Post by Antrax »

Jeep, lynching early is bad. Voting early is good. There's a difference.
However, IS just put up the lamest defense the world has ever seen. Last time he played with that attitude he was mafia.
Antrax
"No matter it's right and wrong. It's not your turn to criticise me!" - Shing Kwun, "The Evil Cult"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:36 am

Im going to enjoy this. But as usual, the blame for all of your foolishness will be put on me to absolve yourselves of any responsability. My wasteful death will be on your heads.

I should ensure that I am lynched first every game just so you plebians will fianlly learn.

Think for yourselves for a minute. Why are you lynching me? Thats right, for not a good reason. Well then, go ahead. Lynch me, the mafia has already won. In fact, after my lynching, I will fully cheer for them. They are the smart ones exploiting your retardedness.

Go mafia!
Show

Arminger
Arminger
Watcher
Arminger
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2002 12:43 pm

Post by Arminger »

We shouldn't really let IS down, he's counting on us to lynch him day 1. So we'd all better:

Vote 1: IS

Even if you
are
town your attitude to the game surely won't help us.

Arminger
Respect is Everything
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2002 1:27 pm

Thats the same excuse I always hear. "He isnt helping us"

How can I? You idiots are voting for me. How can I help you when you are all beseeching me. You dont even deserve my help. How many times have I not saved the carcasses of the town? Its been so many I cant even go over them all now.

How can I be most efficient, when you all realize that its apart of the master plan. I have it all planned out, but you idiots always spoil it by lynching me. Think about it, would the mafia draw this much attention to themselves?

Its suicide. And dont give me this reverse psychology crap. You idiots wouldnt see a bluff even if I sat here and used [bluff] marks all over the place.

How many times have I not tried to bluff and some idiot spoils the bluff? Same here. I try to help you all catch the mafia, and all you do is lynch me because you are too lazy to think for yourselves. "huh, huh, IS is talking a lot, lets lynch him, hehe hehe".

You idiots are being manipulated by the mafia. I wish I had crunched some numbers showing how many games the town loses when im lynched. Virtually all!

You idiots deserve the loss you are partaking with my lynching. May the mafia kill you all. Its the only way to vindicate this town out of their misery.
Show

BigFella
BigFella
Watcher
BigFella
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2002 2:00 pm

Post by BigFella »

Alright then. Sorry IS, but I see a bandwagon surfacing and as my philosophy has been the whole time, jump on board. That and the fact that your attitude has been kinda negative. I agree with Arminger, even if you aren't maf, your attitude really won't help.
Thanks for the early break though.
Vote: IS
There are three kinds of people in this world. Those who can count and those who can't.
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2002 2:15 pm

Post by Polotet »

UnVote: IS
, because this bandwagon is moving too fast. Mafia members must be jumping on.
Arminger
Arminger
Watcher
Arminger
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2002 3:48 pm

Post by Arminger »

IS, does that mean that in
virtually
every mafia game that you aren't in the mafia automatically wins? That's a bit unfair, isn't it?

*Makes note to self to NOT play in any game that doesn't include IS playing*

Come on IS, you may be good, but you're not the mafia version of the messiah. If you can miraculously hand us a mafia head on a platter it would be great, but you could at least give other people
some
credit, perhaps they deserve it.

What i'm trying to say is that you should show at least
some
respect to your fellow mafia players, calling us idiots isn't helping your cause
or ours

Arminger
Respect is Everything
mole
mole
die suck die
mole
die suck die
die suck die

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2002 7:06 pm

Post by mole »

Obviously the townsfolk lose because IS gives them knowledge and they lynch him because they can't handle it. In games when IS isn't playing, they don't have this problem, since they're figuring everything out for themselves instead of having it handed to them directly from the Paragon.

I don't want to vote for IS yet. Instead I'll pick a random player on the bandwagon and
vote: jeep
because I share Polotet's concerns. If he has nothing better to give us than a couple of random votes during the night, though, I won't hate you or anything. After all, one of them was for me :)
mole is now sleeping with the fishes.
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2002 1:19 am

Post by Lucresia »

Yes, I havn't voted for IS, only gave him an FOS, so I really can't unvote him, and I do agree with Polotet. But, what kind of information can we really base our opinions on? IS is seeming a bit too full of himself right now, and that is why we are voting for him? There is absolutly no information to go on at all. Then again, I guess the only thing I can base my opinion on will have to be Antrax, since he said that IS plays very poorly with lame defenses when he is mafia. So...I guess since there is no information, and that is all I can go on....
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2002 2:43 am

I could most certainly hand you the mafia on a platter. I consistently do it every game. But hey, its only normal for the mundane masses to doubt such great mafia-hunting abilities.

What the saying? Fools fear what they dont understand. You dont need to understand me, just listen to me. And not lynch me either. But hey, its your game to lose. Im only trying to save the town.

You still have no premise of information to lynch me. Dont you think im being a little too obvious to be mafia? But hey, when that has ever stopped you? No one ever has any vision, they just act like chickens, pecking at the ground looking for worms when I just get a shovel and dig them out. Its messy, but it always works.

Oh well. Go mafia! Get the idiot town!
Show

The Accountant
The Accountant
Townie
The Accountant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2002 3:12 am

Post by The Accountant »

An old saying goes "Stick with what you know", and at the moment, we don't know jack.

Fast moving bandwagons are pretty bad for the town, they mark open season for the mafia to get hunting!

The Accountant
If you're not part of the problem, you're working without supervision
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2002 5:13 am

Post by Corsato »

Still 7 to lynch

Vote tally:
6 IS (Arminger, Antrax, Big Fella, Jeep, Lucresia, Spinacheater)
1 Jeep (Mole)
1 Mole (IS)
1 spinacheater (DP)

Not voting: Crackerjack, Polotet, The Accountant

Dangerously close to not making the 1 post a day rule: CrackerJack

I'll give it anothet 24 hours, and then I'll set a deadline. Deadline will probably sunday, but I have to think some more.

Marker
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2002 6:07 am

Post by Antrax »

IS can defend himself quite adequately as mafia. However, the last time I saw him so resigned he was trying to throw sand in the town's eyes, and was captured and lynched.

IS, allow me to quote your wife: "IS is full of shit". Your posts are long, and devoid of all content. Every arguement you've used is hollow. There is no reason not to vote you.
Antrax
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2002 7:02 am

Other than the fact that im not mafia and everyone deep down knows this. Youre just wasting a lynching. 2 wasteful deaths will happen now because of your inabilities to understand.

But hey, someday you will learn. Smarter towns have existed. And they were lead to victory. Dumber towns? eh.
Show

crackerjack
crackerjack
Townie
crackerjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2002 7:27 am

Post by crackerjack »

:D Didn't realize I was dangerously close to not posting! I have just been enjoying the shenanigans. I was initially leaning to The Accountant because of the whole Enron thing. But that was just stupid. Then I liked the argument that anyone (Spinacheater) with cheater in his name can't be good. Alas, I was going to give IS a break but his posts were insulting calling us a "bunch of morons" among other thing. This is enough reason for me to lynch

Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2002 8:30 am

Post by Corsato »

Your wish is my command....

An angry mob gathers around the house of IS.
'Come out, come out wherever you are', says the mob.

IS comes out of his house, muttering about is legendary status. He obviously doesn't take anyone seriously.

As the town get some rope from the nearest hardware store, and tie his hands behind his back, he suddenly feels less comfortable.
He starts yelling to everyone that they will regret this, and that they are not very smart.

The town decide to ignore what he's saying, and bring him to the gallows.
After his dead they search his home for clues of him being mafiascum.

They find nothing, because he was just a townie.

Deadline for night choice: Sunday 30th june, 9.00 AM CET.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2002 8:55 am

*sigh*

Show

Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2002 9:23 am

Post by Antrax »

IS, you were bandwagoned, gave a shitty defense and got lynched. I don't really think any banner other than "My name is IS and I play badly" would fit right now.
Antrax

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”