whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:04 am

Post by whispersilk »

I don't see any town slip.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:08 am

Post by glowball »

Um you slipped, I don't expect YOU to see it. If you did notice it wouldn't be a town slip.

Also.. you all stalked me into this game. I'm scared for my life.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:09 am

Post by whispersilk »

Now way, I only signed up because of Quar and Neil.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:10 am

Post by glowball »

In post 27, whispersilk wrote:Now way, I only signed up because of Quar and Neil.

:igmeou:

I hate you.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:10 am

Post by whispersilk »

I got really confused between typing "no way" and "now wait", lol.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:11 am

Post by whispersilk »

I was kidding. I was :cry: when you replaced out of that game we can't talk about.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:13 am

Post by glowball »

Sadness is common when I am not around.

hahahahahahaha, JK.

So... I kind of want to lynch BB for realz, but I really would like to not jump to conclusions before everyone has posted.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:18 am

Post by whispersilk »

tbh, I think both scum have already posted in the game.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:24 am

Post by glowball »

In post 32, whispersilk wrote:tbh, I think both scum have already posted in the game.

Agreed.

BB and Neil. Calling it now, let's lynch one of them today.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:26 am

Post by whispersilk »

Why do you think the same as me?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:31 am

Post by glowball »

In post 34, whispersilk wrote:Why do you think the same as me?

That's a little conceited.

It's OBV that you think the same way as ME. :D

Hahaha, Jk. GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:33 am

Post by whispersilk »

That was a serious question.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:35 am

Post by glowball »

Really? Hmmm.... :igmeou:

I have no idea why we have similar thoughts...
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:36 am

Post by whispersilk »

I was basically asking you why you think both scum have already posted in the thread.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:39 am

Post by glowball »

OH...

I am always suspicious of people who post first/early in thread when the game/phase starts. Which is why I suspected you first, until your town slip.
THEN, BB kind of seemed to be phoning in those questions, possibly a WIFOM set up. He is just rubbing me the wrong way, I don't like the tone of his posts.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:43 am

Post by whispersilk »

Yeah, that is similar to my reasoning. Normally, I wouldn't really take any notice of who posts before anyone else, but in this game I suspect that if anyone is going to take their sweet time getting here, it's going to be the VT's. Let's face it, if you're not scum, there is not much to do in this game...other than hunt scum.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:51 am

Post by glowball »

Although of course there is a margin of error provided that some people live in different time zones and may not be near a computer or somewhere they have internet access
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:52 am

Post by whispersilk »

Shh, you're spoiling my theory.
funkybike1
funkybike1
Goon
funkybike1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:56 am

Post by funkybike1 »

Hey guys.
VOTE: glowball
I've quit the site. Don't PM me; I won't respond.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:59 am

Post by glowball »

In post 22, glowball wrote:
In post 21, whispersilk wrote:
In post 18, BBmolla wrote:Things got pretty heated for a while. Also I think the "head in ass" comment takes the cake for best comment on that page.

We won, that's all I care about.

Waiting for some non-Mayo players to come in here.

Just to get some discussion going, if you were mafia, who would you have selected to not be one of the chosen?

For me, I think it'd be Muffin. If not Muffin, then probably whisper. Just cause they're both pretty tough to lynch in general.

If I were scum, I'd have picked you to be chosen, simply because you come off as one scummy bastard, and you do yourself no favours and could probably be lynched fairly easy. But then again, I know this because I've played with you 394875 times. If muffin were scum, I think he'd pick you or me for the same reasons.

'
Town slip, discuss...

I was serious! If you get in here, I want you to discuss THIS ^
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 44, glowball wrote:
In post 18, BBmolla wrote:Things got pretty heated for a while. Also I think the "head in ass" comment takes the cake for best comment on that page.

Just to get some discussion going, if you were mafia, who would you have selected to not be one of the chosen?

For me, I think it'd be Muffin. If not Muffin, then probably whisper. Just cause they're both pretty tough to lynch in general.

If I were scum, I'd have picked you to be chosen, simply because you come off as one scummy bastard, and you do yourself no favours and could probably be lynched fairly easy. But then again, I know this because I've played with you 394875 times. If muffin were scum, I think he'd pick you or me for the same reasons.

'
Town slip, discuss...

I noticed it. Most likely a townslip. I wouldn't put it past Whisper to fake a townslip like that though.

Shall we tell Whisper what she did?

Also if we're basing scum off of early activity, then I think the two players who took up an entire page should be looked at... :D

In all honesty though, neil is the only person I'm a bit wary of atm. His intro posts read wierdly to me.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Quaroath »

I see what whisper said that readable as a town slip. Is like to hear from the non mayo player before we say what it is
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

VOTE: BB{/vote]

For vetoing me. I'd love to participate in this whole conversation going on but I got stuff to do right now. I'll just agree with whatever the general consensus is.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 45, BBmolla wrote:
In post 44, glowball wrote:

'
Town slip, discuss...

I noticed it. Most likely a townslip. I wouldn't put it past Whisper to fake a townslip like that though.

Shall we tell Whisper what she did?

Also if we're basing scum off of early activity, then I think the two players who took up an entire page should be looked at... :D

In all honesty though, neil is the only person I'm a bit wary of atm. His intro posts read wierdly to me.

If Whisper faked that town slip I will be so jealous of her skills because that flowed perfectly. It is so perfect that it has to be real.

BB, why do you think it's faked? Also, why would you like to throw us under the bus for activity? We are trying to scum hunt. I see you come in and try to throw suspicion at other people without evidence.

:igmeou:

LET US LYNCH BB!
I'll vote him after the next vote count unless something changes my mind.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by BBmolla »

^lol

Take note of the smiley. I was kidding. You two are actually my top townreads as of now.

I agree that it's probably real.

@Muffin: Veto? Wut.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!

Return to “Completed Open Games”