Texas Outlaws 7/7 (Glitched, See New Thread)

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Jahudo »

/in
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:00 am

Post by PokerFace »

ok I needed 2 posts for a new page fucking meds!
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:00 am

Post by PokerFace »

thank you badger that is 7
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:01 am

Post by ender241 »

We not gonna wait for no more?
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:02 am

Post by PokerFace »

locking to send roles, give people time to confirm and give scum time to make a QT as I have not made one yet
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:38 am

Post by PokerFace »

Yay there is a wierd software issue I am telling mith about involving locking. The game was played here:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 24&t=16602

bumping this so this post and the game itself are next to each other in the marathon forum
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:41 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace in PM to Mith wrote:
mith wrote:How did you lock it? If you checked the "lock topic" box, you should be able to edit the OP and uncheck that box.

(I went ahead and unlocked the first topic you linked.)
Yep, all I did was check the lock topic box. When I tried to edit the OP it said this topic has been locked and would not let me edit it

Edit: Yep I just locked the first link again and tried to edit the OP and it did it again. Either the cold meds I got are seriously taking me down or you got a software bug here sir

Edit:
PokerFace wrote:Hey how did you lock and unlock your game? I'd like a lock pic, maybe you the master of unlocking can give it to me

ha ha
PokerFace wrote:
Chaotic Neutrality wrote:You have to have been the one to make the topic, but if you are,

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/5041/locktopic.jpg

that's the only way since editing first post not always work
thank you so much. Did you get the resident evil reference?

I will tell mith that your way is only way
So yay quick mod tools only way because once you lock thread editing OP to unlock it fails
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Last Post

I kinda want them next to each other in the marathon listings

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”