The Fall of Gondolin Mafia: Game Over (The Tale of Gondolin)

sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:22 am

Post by sirdanilot »

In post 2434, Tierce wrote:Oh,
dahling

Good job, Town. You could have done better if some people didn't insist on being big distractions, but the power roles did good work. SpyreX, CES, Elscouta--would very much play with again.

ABR, somehow I was "obvscum" who was only lynched due to a guilty on me (and almost got the real PR lynched), while you are the one fakeclaiming pointlessly. Do check your own play before coming in with confirmation bias at the end of the game, please.
Ahahaahahahah you're such a phony ! You lose, you failed, yet still you try to keep your petty little 'I am an awesome Mafia Goddess and You are a Horrible Cis Gender man that Sucks at Mafia Even Though You Won' up high.

Hahahaha it would be hilarious to play with you again, except you suck the fun out of games.
Tierce, you brought joy and fun to me watching you flail this game <3
pere wrote:We only mislynched Aegor and Espeonage, the rest we were spot on. Not sure how we could have done much better as a town.
This. Also Esp definitely deserved it.

Esp, don't ever ever ever pull that stupid claim in RVS thing again.
abr wrote:Yes, very self-aggrandizing, I like it.

Lol ITT Tierce criticizes everyone and anyone who acts in a way that she doesn't expect.

Tierce and Desperado are like Pinky and the Brain, plotting plausible ways of taking over the town and failing miserably and hilariously hahaha
:goodposting:
That was just a bad nightkill, really. Sirdan came pretty close to getting lynched.
Haha no

If town were so stupid to lynch me then I would have actually wanted town to lose. Luckily despite all the stupidity the town was better than the scum which included Tierce which says a lot

lol
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:03 am

Post by JacobSavage »

We can probably agree that it was mostly my fault and move on.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2475, sirdanilot wrote: If town were so stupid to lynch me then I would have actually wanted town to lose. Luckily despite all the stupidity the town was better than the scum which included Tierce which says a lot
The best part about trying to lynch you was that the only person who ever thought it was scummy was you. :D
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:09 pm

Post by shos »

sirdan, despite town winning etc, I think that your play was really bad, you know. 'stupid enoug to lynch me', lol.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by Tierce »

Nah, shos, I'm sure he will be the holder of the prestigious Best Town Performance Scummie soon enough, only great players get that one. :]
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Post by shos »

I dunno, this game I witnessed real lack of cooperation and real reasoning, which in turn became reasons for my scumread; he was a viable lynch for long time, and his kill surprised evrryone...

Best Town Performance? Nah..

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

OK guys game ended a long time ago, stop arguing, let's be friends etc.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Plum »

Yeah.

Also, before I'm certain this game has been put to rest - feedback on the Shieldrender role concept? Good, bad, indifferent? I thought it had some interesting tradeoffs and uses and could be used to interesting effect in many different styles of setup . . . in this game the potential impact didn't actualize into much of an impact on the game, of course.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:30 pm

Post by shos »

Id say it can be pretty aeesome with a watcher. Consider watched watchibg a killed guy who has been shieldrendered. Then town will lynch one of the two scums, who will buss each other...which will lead to yhe othet getting lots of towncred...

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:49 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

>_> It is impossible to watch someone whose being Shieldrended, it's a mobile Ascetic/Strongman. It's a nice role. It's alot of scum power in one place though, so depending on how much it was suposed to counterbalance, the actions of the Render could decide the entire game. Hence my comment that it's swingy.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:26 am

Post by shos »

O right lol ignore me

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 9:24 pm

Post by shos »

Hey everyone,
I am running a LotR mini theme soon (currently in signups). If anyone wants in, hurry ;)

/blatant advertising(why is this topic not locked?)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”