Sanae
Sanae
Goon
Sanae
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Sanae »

I mean you did slip that you knew I'm bulletproof by saying you could've just won by killing gamma

its true

you would've won if you just shot Gamma

instead you shot me

I don't know why you made the mistake tbh but you did
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i was scum why would i shoot someone that says: "i can do something tonight to prove i am town"
You just said i had an good scumrange, now you’re simoultaneously calling me smart, and an idiot.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2413, Sanae wrote:They never needed one because Norwee is not a delayer :/
Ooohh now I’m not so sure I need to reread. We know scum somehow managed to bypass Yukari’s protection to kill Reg. Sanae has demonstrated she has two distinct abilities that I don’t think would be grouped under the same name the way mine are. And I don’t think the hail happening now is conducive to thinking she had a way to kill Reg through protection.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2427, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2413, Sanae wrote:They never needed one because Norwee is not a delayer :/
Ooohh now I’m not so sure I need to reread. We know scum somehow managed to bypass Yukari’s protection to kill Reg. Sanae has demonstrated she has two distinct abilities that I don’t think would be grouped under the same name the way mine are. And I don’t think the hail happening now is conducive to thinking she had a way to kill Reg through protection.
Explain?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Sanae
Sanae
Goon
Sanae
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Sanae »

In post 2426, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If i was scum why would i shoot someone that says: "i can do something tonight to prove i am town"
You just said i had an good scumrange, now you’re simoultaneously calling me smart, and an idiot.
??

how would you even get from "I am proving myself" -> "I am making myself bulletproof?"
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Norwee, why have you barely used the messaging ability? Also, what’s the flavor for it?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2430, Gamma Emerald wrote:Norwee, why have you barely used the messaging ability? Also, what’s the flavor for it?
I’ve said both of this.
It’s called USA! USA! USA! and it’s completely useless.

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2428, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2427, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Explain?
I think Sanae has sufficiently proven her ability to talk with Aaron. And I think the fact the hail is triggering now means there’s no way it’s somehow tied to Reg’s death. So she has two proven abilities, neither of which should have let her kill Reg. Whoever did it had to have some means of getting it done. So that points to you as the mafia.
<Embrace The Void>

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Really Gamma?

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You’re more than welcome to counter my logic if you think there’s a flaw in there.
<Embrace The Void>

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes. I am town. That is the flaw.

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That’s not helpful.
<Embrace The Void>

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Now i understand the meaning of Dkkobas line: "town that focus on mech instead of dayplay are destined to lose.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So Sanae couldn’t just have 3 abilities? We know that some slots have just 1. why do you assume only 2?

- Bunno
Sanae
Sanae
Goon
Sanae
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by Sanae »

We can discard all of the mech and just focus on the day-play if that's what you would prefer but you'd have to explain why it is that a delayer who can clear people is magically unable to die.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I also have gone over the fact I don’t think Sanae’s flavor has much that would make sense for being a strongman, I believe
Meanwhile I just checked yours, and the whole “driving people insane” thing makes sense as being able to kill someone for sure.
<Embrace The Void>

Sanae
Sanae
Goon
Sanae
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by Sanae »

In post 2438, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So Sanae couldn’t just have 3 abilities? We know that some slots have just 1. why do you assume only 2?
because literally nobody has more than 2?

do you see anyone flipped with three abilities?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2439, Sanae wrote:We can discard all of the mech and just focus on the day-play if that's what you would prefer but you'd have to explain why it is that a delayer who can clear people is magically unable to die.
Did i ever say i would target you except for in this final night where SURPRISE, you didn’y die and you now claim to have a bulletproof that you conveniently didn’t use prior? It makes sense i wouldn’t die from a scum!you world here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2440, Gamma Emerald wrote:I also have gone over the fact I don’t think Sanae’s flavor has much that would make sense for being a strongman, I believe
Meanwhile I just checked yours, and the whole “driving people insane” thing makes sense as being able to kill someone for sure.
Neither makes sense for a strongman.

- Bunno
Sanae
Sanae
Goon
Sanae
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Sanae »

why would I ever use bulletproof on a previous night when I'm in the POE and there's no chance anyone will shoot me prior to tonight?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2444, Sanae wrote:why would I ever use bulletproof on a previous night when I'm in the POE and there's no chance anyone will shoot me prior to tonight?
Your ability is one you made up for the sake of the convenience of your story.

- Bunno
Sanae
Sanae
Goon
Sanae
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by Sanae »

it would be really stupid for me to claim that I have a bulletproof activation prior to tonight since scum can just shoot around it?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did you ever crumb it? I thought not.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you crumbed it i will literally hammer myself now.
You didn’t.

- Bunno
Sanae
Sanae
Goon
Sanae
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by Sanae »

why would i ever crumb bulletproof

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”