Mini 1,573: How Do You Want to Die? (Game over!)

Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Guyett »

Anti is town by setup spec
ETL is town because of the GM push. Doubt it was busing
Jingle is prob town due to GM scum flip but a Titus town flip would make him possible scum
Bubba is a possible GM partner but Titus is more likely

If it isn't Titus it has to be bubba from my pov
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by Titus »

Antihero, can you at least unvote so we can discuss the possibility of scum pulling an NK gambit based on you announcing you were roleblocking me? I am thinking Bubba, ETL or Jingle pulling that.

I am pretty confident Guyett wouldn't pull that stunt as he doesn't seem to be that gambity of a player. He hasn't also had the hardon for me that he'd risk possibly creating an extra mislynch. I'd have to run the numbers.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by Antihero »

at this point, if etl is scum, i will shove a stick of butter up my ass, allow the butter to melt, and pour that butter over my breakfast toast
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Guyett »

Lol I dont gambit?
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2403, Guyett wrote:Lol I dont gambit?
I don't consider reaction tests gambits, so no you do not.

And fine Anti, let's investigate Bubba or Jingle then considering I have no solid evidence on ETL.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:32 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 2401, Titus wrote:Bubba, ETL or Jingle
are you..

:facepalm:
Antihero wrote:at this point, if etl is scum, i will shove a stick of butter up my ass, allow the butter to melt, and pour that butter over my breakfast toast
omg i almost wish i was scum just to make you do this lmao

VOTE: Titus
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by Titus »

GG... god damn it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by Antihero »

come on SC... get over here

i am approximately 5 seconds away from using my own bladder to make bagpipes
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:19 pm

In post 2406, Titus wrote:GG... god damn it.
I think we just won :mrgreen:
Art is cool.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 2408, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 2406, Titus wrote:GG... god damn it.
I think we just won :mrgreen:
ARUGASL;KJFDKLSA;FJKD;LSAJF;SAJDJ

why did you ever doubt me etl?

why?!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Antihero »

STRANGER COUG

I SEE YOU AT THE BOTTOM

GET OVER HERE BEFORE I START PLAYING DANNY BOY ON MY BLADDER BAGPIPES
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

bubbajack8 (1): Titus

Titus (4): Antihero, Jingle, Guyett, EspeciallyTheLies

Not voting (1): bubbajack8

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch a player.

Day 5 ends in (expired on 2014-07-02 13:04:16).

The sun had just started to set in the anonymous city on the West Coastish United States. Titus puts her boots on and heads over to ride her horse to clear her head to plan the next steps for the game. The wheels in Titus's head always churn but sometimes getting some fresh air and getting away from the people she needed to accomplish her goals help.

When she reached her horse, there was a crowd waiting for her. They weren't there to play nice. They physically overpowered Titus, strapping her to the bottom of her horse.

"You are a threat to us. Time to die."

After Titus was dragged around her track a few times, she was strung up in place of the flag. There was no question. A public spectacle was in order.

Titus, who was a
Mafia goon
, has been dragged by her trustworthy horse to death across her property and then strung up the flagpole on Day 5.
bubbajack8, who was a
vanilla townie
, has survived the endgame.
EspeciallyTheLies, who replaced Snork, who replaced Baezu, who was a
vanilla townie
Guyett, who replaced Kitoari, who was a
vanilla townie
Jingle, who replaced HighShroomish, who was a
vanilla townie

CONGRATULATIONS BUBBAJACK8, DR PANTS, ESPECIALLYTHELIES, GREYICE, GUYETT, IKA, JINGLE, MAFIASSK, AND REINOE; YOU, THE TOWN, HAVE WON!

Baezu, you are a
vanilla townie
. You came here for what you thought was a game of Russian roulette. A game of bravado. Instead, it's a mass murder scene. Ah, well, at least the killers listen, and you were always the wimpy one anyway.

You have no gun, no badge, no first aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—a death wish, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to die happy!

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated from the game.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role. The thread is here and you're in a day start.
bubbajack8, you are a
vanilla townie
. You came here for what you thought was a game of Russian roulette. A game of bravado. Instead, it's a mass murder scene. Ah, well, at least the killers listen, and you were always the wimpy one anyway.

You have no gun, no badge, no first aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—a death wish, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to die happy!

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role. The thread is here and you're in a day start.
Chuck_Norris, you are a
roleblocker
. You came here for what you thought was a game of Russian roulette. A game of bravado. Instead, it's a mass murder scene. One that you're trying to tone down, I might add.

Each night, you may select one player whom you would like to roleblock. If the player you target has a night action and attempts to use it the same night, it will fail. You are not allowed to roleblock yourself.

Dr Pants, you are a
mason
. You, along with your best friend ika, came here for what you thought was a game of Russian roulette. A game of bravado. Instead, it's a mass murder scene. Oh, well, at least you have someone to talk to.

I have made a private topic where you may discuss your night action here. Discussing in the private topic before the game starts is fine, but once I announce the start of the game you will only be allowed to post there at night. You each know the other to be innocent.

Firestarter, you are a
Mafia goon
. You, along with your partners in crime Maziek (who is a goon) and goodmorning (who is a goon), are as masochistic as everyone else here, but there has to be someone to grant death wishes, right?

Each night, you may discuss with your partners whom you would like to kill and which one of you will PM me with the hit. You are not allowed to kill yourself or your partners. In the event that you and a partner send me conflicting kill PM's, I will take the most recently submitted one.

I have made a private topic where you may discuss your night action here. Discussing in the private topic before the game starts is fine, but once I announce the start of the game you will only be allowed to post there at night.

You win when all players in the game are the Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.

goodmorning, you are a
Mafia goon
. You, along with your partners in crime Maziek (who is a goon) and Firestarter (who is a goon), are as masochistic as everyone else here, but there has to be someone to grant death wishes, right?

Each night, you may discuss with your partners whom you would like to kill and which one of you will PM me with the hit. You are not allowed to kill yourself or your partners. In the event that you and a partner send me conflicting kill PM's, I will take the most recently submitted one.

I have made a private topic where you may discuss your night action here. Discussing in the private topic before the game starts is fine, but once I announce the start of the game you will only be allowed to post there at night.

You win when all players in the game are the Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.

GreyICE, you are a
vanilla townie

HighShroomish, you are a
vanilla townie

ika, you are a
mason
. You, along with your best friend Dr Pants, came here for what you thought was a game of Russian roulette. A game of bravado. Instead, it's a mass murder scene. Oh, well, at least you have someone to talk to.

I have made a private topic where you may discuss your night action here. Discussing in the private topic before the game starts is fine, but once I announce the start of the game you will only be allowed to post there at night. You each know the other to be innocent.

Kitoari, you are a
vanilla townie

MafiaSSK, you are a
vanilla townie

Maziek, you are a
Mafia goon
. You, along with your partners in crime goodmorning (who is a goon) and Firestarter (who is a goon), are as masochistic as everyone else here, but there has to be someone to grant death wishes, right?

reinoe, you are a
vanilla townie

Mod Private Topic. The death submissions are there to save space here.
Mafia Private Topic
Mason Private Topic
Dead thread

The mod error was that I accidentally processed the Night 1 roleblock as the Night 1 nightkill.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by Antihero »

... i vigged greyice night 1... :S
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:48 pm

In post 2409, Antihero wrote:why did you ever doubt me etl?

why?!
THAT'S MY JOB! I didn't lynch you though, did I? :wink:

Can I take credit for both gm and Titus or would that be too narcissistic?

Excellent modding, SC, as usual! Thanks!
Art is cool.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Antihero »

Thank you.

Titus kills.... no one

I know this is a risk and a gamble. However, if Antihero blocks bubbajack, like I believe he will, then bubbajack will be lynched.

Goodmorning was the inevitable lynch. I had to be out ahead of it. If bubba flips town, I may be able to lynch antihero. I'll have to look at the pieces then.
i don't lie as town, especially in this case. it would have been tantamount to fake claiming a cop inno.
if i blocked someone different than who i said and then died overnight, that would have "cleared" you (because i said before the day ended that i would be blocking you). then town would have spent the last days trying to ferret out the last scum based on a false premise.

that would make me a dick.
and a hypocrite.

META:

if i ever claim to lie as town.

lynch me.

i'm scum.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 2413, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Can I take credit for both gm and Titus or would that be too narcissistic?
i called GM scum first.

you can have titus all to yourself though, because she had me snowed until night 4
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by goodmorning »

@Anti: Any Scum with half a brain would have no-killed to frame Titus anyway after you said all that.

For more on gm and whether or not she was angry with anyone in particular, see the Dead Thread.

Be advised that I have the same opinions of most everyone after this game as I did before it.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Dr Pants »

GG! well played everybody! good modding! and nice try titus, I was off on the side thinking it would be Bubba or ETL :lol: oh well, good work especially Anti, you basically called each of correct lynches!

despite being cocky and aggressive about our skills, Ika and I were basically wrong about everything. Guess I should learn something from this one.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 2416, goodmorning wrote:@Anti: Any Scum with half a brain would have no-killed to frame Titus anyway after you said all that.

For more on gm and whether or not she was angry with anyone in particular, see the Dead Thread.

Be advised that I have the same opinions of most everyone after this game as I did before it.
/phew

i was afraid i really did do something to make you hate me...
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:04 pm

In post 2417, Dr Pants wrote:GG! well played everybody! good modding! and nice try titus, I was off on the side thinking it would be Bubba or ETL :lol: oh well, good work especially Anti, you basically called each of correct lynches!

despite being cocky and aggressive about our skills, Ika and I were basically wrong about everything. Guess I should learn something from this one.
I'm not going to be a dick :P You have my respect for this post alone. Most people don't gain any humility for a long time, and some never do. I'm wrong A LOT too. I think a lot of the game is learning to trust your instincts and try to recognize where you might have confbias. Gut can go a long way imo, if tempered with logic. :]
Art is cool.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 5, GreyICE wrote:Too many idiots, not enough lynches. Probably a town loss.

For the record, scum is not in the group of incredibly vocal idiots who are now dominating the town, and Anti's claim is actually consistent with him being town (aka knowing he can't read me).
yeah, sorry about that grey.

it's just that i thought the reinoe lynch was laughable. i used burden of proficiency on you.
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by Dr Pants »

tbh the push on snork day 2 was planned. you can see it in the mason thread, basically I figured that as long as I was being an asshole scum wouldn't nk me, and I wanted to live as long as possible. so sorry for that snork, wasn't anything personal : p

yeah I think this is probably the worst I have played in a game, but its going to be good to see where I went wrong and how to do reads better

plus one thing i have learned is that "logic" and good arguments can be really useful tools, but good scum players can kill you by being able to "out-logic" weaker town players. In some respects, it seems that playing town well means trusting your gut, having town reads who you can trust, and being able to convince town you are correct, whether logic dictates it or not.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:15 pm

In post 2421, Dr Pants wrote:having town reads who you can trust
I really feel this is a big one. Without Anti, I probably would have given up. Paranoia is rough though. It was really hard at a point to just look at the analysis and trust Anti, instead of just going insane and pushing his lynch.
Art is cool.
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by Dr Pants »

yeah Anti deserves a gold star for this one. even if he was an accidental vig :lol:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by Titus »

Blah, damn you ika...

and then ETL replacing Snork...

I would have 180ed effectively otherwise.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”