Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:30 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

I will admit BRO's ISO isn't pretty and how he isn't dead after getting JOAT as town? hmmm....

UNVOTE:
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:30 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

BRO, give me a list of ALL your actions and their results.
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by displaced »

In post 1094, BROseidon wrote:Wow guys, none of you know how time fucking works.

Like, holy shit.

My reads have like completely 180'd over the past few pages. Kagami's turbo-derp and pieguy's hyper-tunnel looks town relative to the shit Pie, Kaze, and Plum are pulling.

VOTE: Plum <- far better than this craptastic Pasch wagon now.
I mean there's a lot more but this has to be a clincher; simultaneously calls Pieguyn town and scum in the same sentence while changing gears onto Plum, who was in his top two town reads prior to this. Avoids the 'craptastic' Pasch wagon although he's had Pasch as a scumread of varying strength the whole while
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:14 pm

Post by displaced »

Stuff that is scummy in a vacuum:

1. Claimed a vig shot at Kaze despite having claimed a no visit track result the previous night. For someone keen to bag on others for their theoretical approach, this makes no sense

2. Equating the negative utility of lovers with your claimed roles. Arguing the back up mod wouldve vetoed crossalignment in your case because of his experience with crossaligned lovers in another game. Having no doubts of his own wrt kthxbye's alignment
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:40 am

Post by BROseidon »

I had a track and a vig shot. N2 I tracked Kaze to nobody, night 3 I vigged kaze, but he commuted.

Will address other stuff after class. Off to go take a quiz.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:21 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Displaced, whats your claim again?

BRO, how would a no lynch be good. Give me even one scenario where it benefits town. Do NOT however use your death or disturbs death as a scenario cuz that shit wouldnt happen.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:24 am

Post by Kthxbye »

RBD, why do I feel like the only reason Kag died last night is because I said I was going to vote you today no matter what and I called BRO town due to flavor the entire time?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:36 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 2405, Kthxbye wrote:BRO, how would a no lynch be good. Give me even one scenario where it benefits town. Do NOT however use your death or disturbs death as a scenario cuz that shit wouldnt happen.
Gives more chance to read/make a decision.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Plenty of time to read and make a decision today.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Rancid Broderick Drake »

In post 2406, Kthxbye wrote:RBD, why do I feel like the only reason Kag died last night is because I said I was going to vote you today no matter what and I called BRO town due to flavor the entire time?
(For the record, we're having an in-hydra spat on BRO vs displaced--I think it's BRO, muffin's on displaced)

We figured the Kagami death was going to happen due to our...disagreement yesterday.

But yeah I'm pretty close to just voting BRO at the moment.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Rancid Broderick Drake »

No Lynch is obviously suboptimal today.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Yeah, two unprovable night actions doesnt give me warm fuzzies. That and BRO hasnt at least considered that I could have been scum?

Screw it.

VOTE: BRO
Till I see reasons not to.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:51 am

Post by BROseidon »

Ugh, let me play this game of league and I'll write the cases on displaced and myself.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Kthxbye »

On the other hand...2 hammers on scum...could have been trying for town points as scum....

RBD, have your hydra spat in thread pls so i can see the arguements.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Also, why arent they voting eachother already?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:17 am

Post by BROseidon »

I was busy playing league.

VOTE: Displaced

brb casing
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:24 am

Post by displaced »

In post 2411, Kthxbye wrote:Yeah, two unprovable night actions doesnt give me warm fuzzies. That and BRO hasnt at least considered that I could have been scum?
Actions the scum RB didnt bother to block ...

VOTE: BRO
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:38 am

Post by BROseidon »

^How would you know my vig went unblocked?
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:56 am

Post by displaced »

In post 2404, BROseidon wrote:I had a track and a vig shot. N2 I tracked Kaze to nobody, night 3 I vigged kaze, but he commuted.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:57 am

Post by BROseidon »

Case on BS/displaced:
In post 5, Brian Skies wrote:FIRST!

Vote: F-16

PEDIT: GOD DAMMIT!
In post 8, Brian Skies wrote:So if we manage to fill out half a page before he obvtowns, we can lynch him?
In post 8, Brian Skies wrote:So if we manage to fill out half a page before he obvtowns, we can lynch him?
In post 11, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 10, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Hope Tammy and Pieguyn are town as well so we can crush the scumteam into a billion tiny pieces.
The guys trying to buddy already. I demand sheep.
Early distancing on F-16.
In post 24, Brian Skies wrote:
UNVOTE: F-16

VOTE: Kaze

The last time I saw a discussion like this, Slandaar scum and Peacebringer scum were arguing over the use of a smiley.
Looks for first instance to jump off, though.
In post 100, Brian Skies wrote:Anyhow, I'm currently of the belief that there are flavor traps hidden in this set-up and the sooner we can discuss it and move on from it, the sooner we can find the scum.
Lingers on pointless flavor discussion, doesn't want to engage directly with scumhunting.
In post 389, Brian Skies wrote:Can you point out the rolefishing from her iso? Because it
doesn't really
look like she was doing it to me.
If anything, it looks like
she was trying to move away from it.
Slightly hedged language.
Bad response to AD's push on F-16, especially given that he supposedly knew that Dan's town via role.
In post 389, Brian Skies wrote:They're both being coy (I've already looked ahead though). Dan is town (I've already looked ahead to see his concern). Not quite sure on Myko, having second thoughts on who I think it is because the first post from that slot doesn't match up.
Interrupts a line of questioning on me from his buddy to demonstrate how "good" his reads are. Gives me less room to work with F-16 to determine his alignment+gets town points later when both flip town (although he never got the myko/kthx flip).
In post 389, Brian Skies wrote:*Since I'm revisiting the interactions later anyways and I don't particularly like where they're going with them, I'm skipping Bro vs Pie related posts.
We'll see if he ever gets to this...
In post 593, Brian Skies wrote:No, I just think Pie is townier than you. It's a relativity thing.

I'll also admit that I haven't looked at your interactions that thoroughly yet.
Waiting...
In post 593, Brian Skies wrote:This jump onto the wagon reeks.
Weak push with no followup onto Kagami. Let's see if there's any continuity on this later...
In post 807, Brian Skies wrote:On another note, I went back to the origins of the Pie vs Bro debate, and Pie was the one blowing it out of proportion, not Bro. I'm greatly disappointed in you, Pie.
For "going over it thoroughly," BS does jack shit in terms of coming to conclusions. He sort of absolves me while maybe having a scumread on pie but not really.
In post 808, Brian Skies wrote:Meh. Now that I'm reading his posts again, Pasch is probably town. Mastin too.

But I'd like Mastin to talk to me about it. Because although I can see town motivation in what Pasch is saying, I think his "scum role-fishing" theory is a little far-fetched and I'm wondering why he went there instead of just occam's razor. Have any of you played with Pasch before? Does he do stuff like this as town?

UNVOTE
Magical town read on both buddies with no trajectory. This is what scum-me did with buddies Rach in Xenoblade and DOMO in NY165.
In post 1058, Brian Skies wrote:I don't know why other people do, but my read changed based on a reevaluation of Falcon's slot. Sure, Falcon's early meta analysis was out-of-place, but I'm not surprised he did it. He had already read that game because he meta-dived me in a micro, so he probably just remembered the reactions from Plum and Kaze to my miller claim there.

Although I didn't like his reactions to Myko and Dan, I can see them coming from a town POV. Falcon probably felt like he was being scum-read for bullshit reasons, thought he had caught scum, and town was ignoring his pleas. His posting gives me similar vibes to the micro I played with him where he was 'sure' I was scum (even though he was wrong) and Nacho was my partner (who was actually scum but I kept ignoring it because regardless of alignment, I knew lynching Nacho wasn't going to win me that game).

Anything Mastin has done/does is just going to be based on biased favoritism. I am aware I do this, so I'm ignoring him right now.
Poorly justified town read onto F-16/mastin slot. F-16 had already had his derpfight with me that was terrible as fuck (which reminds me to go look at some early wagon stuff). mastin's posts were the things that most people thought looked town, not F-16. That BS wasn't in line with that is bad b/c it demonstrates scum trying to read a slot w/o knowing what townies would use to read the slot.
In post 1063, Brian Skies wrote:No, I think you're scummy because you seem more content with sitting on a Pasch lynch with some LAL policy instead of trying to figure him out in the event he's just town who's seeing something that may or may not actually be there.

The more times I read Pasch's posts, the more sense they start to make for me. So I can actually see town motivation coming from them. Yet, you don't seem interested in figuring him out at all. You just want to see him lynched.

VOTE: Plum

I'm okay with a Plum counter-wagon.
Joins Plum counter-wagon. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
In post 1064, Brian Skies wrote:@Pasch: I can't remember, but weren't you up for a claim? I think you're at L-2 and supposedly Kaze's vote is there "in spirit" (he just wants the hammer).
Such civil, very wow. Especially given earlier potshotting @Kaze
In post 1083, Brian Skies wrote:Regarding the Pasch wagon, I'm not really all that interested because I have at least two stronger players telling me I'm wrong about it (and I respect both of them, both of whom I think probably have town-slots). Plum I'm fine with because she is also a scum-read and one both of the aforementioned players want to wagon. At the very least, we can get information based on which wagon actually ends up going through.
Overly justifies pushing one scumread over another using the pretext of "stronger players are telling me I'm wrong."
In post 1283, Brian Skies wrote:That's not a scum-slip. That's a breadcrumb.
And it's probably why he got NK'ed.
I'm okay with claiming, but after seeing all the action I missed before Plum got hammered, it's going to open one hell of a can of worms.
Answer for why Dan got NK'd too quickly accessible. Ffery caught me in Xeno on this (luckily she was already dead, but she still figured it out).
In post 1312, Brian Skies wrote:I actually don't want a mass-claim, but I'm willing to claim my role since I don't see a point in keeping it hidden anymore.
"I think mass claiming is bad even though town was likely down most of its power at this point. Here, let me claim for towncred anyways."

Also note the overemphasizing "actually."
In post 1358, Brian Skies wrote:Fine. Iso me and search for Dan's name. Not only does he appear the most in my iso, but I almost always mention him as town. Even higher than Myko, whose reasoning against Falcon I considered stronger than Dan's.
Immediately jumps at me for pointing out why his claim would be easy to fake as scum. He doesn't want the discussion to happen because others might reach the same conclusion I did.
In post 1360, Brian Skies wrote:I'm not. Bro thinks the timing of my crumbs are suspicious. So I told him to iso me and look for Dan's name. It's not like I was being subtle about Dan being town.
misreps my point about why I was meh on his claim, given that my response to his claim was:
In post 1330, BROseidon wrote:That claim is the most null claim that I've ever seen.
After his claim, Brian completely fades from the game. No idea what happened there, but the jump onto mastin's wagon looks like lazy scum realizing that his partner was boned, and wanting to get some towncred out of it after town reading the slot on a blegh trajectory.

Onto displaced:

Displaced jumps in and wants to make sure he can throw shade on my slot before bussing his buddy, as evidenced by:
In post 2341, displaced wrote:tbh Im leaning on voting pasch simiply because of the post kk made but that hinges on;

1. knowing why you are a universal townread
2. having it fleshed out why BRO is also town, since my role would suggest flavour clearing people isnt the way forward.
Pasch was boned after the Kaze lynch, everyone knew it. Pasch probably left instructions in the scum QT to bus him, but to make sure the last mislynch was lined up first. It's obvious-as that I'm the last mislynch for scum, given that I've been under pressure all game AND mastin probably made a point in the scum QT about me being a relatively easy mislynch.
In post 2357, displaced wrote:@kthx: Im happy for BRO to be town for reasons that are itt, its just my role is saying "Other roles mentioned in flavour is NOT an alignment indicator" and Kag is right about the penalty not being too much of a handicap and could actually benefit a scum player
But then he town reads me, only to go right back to scum reading me?
In post 2399, displaced wrote:It's p obv the last scum is bro, Kthx.

You and RBD's dick swinging contest is really obviously a town v town shitfest but POE aside, christ BRO's ISo is a scum one. It's choc full of weak interaction and defence of now flipped scum and aggresive, spurious attacks on flipped town. Oh and plenty of attempts at tying said flipped scum to said flipped town.
TWO POSTS LATER.
In post 2402, displaced wrote:I mean there's a lot more but this has to be a clincher; simultaneously calls Pieguyn town and scum in the same sentence while changing gears onto Plum, who was in his top two town reads prior to this. Avoids the 'craptastic' Pasch wagon although he's had Pasch as a scumread of varying strength the whole while
Tries to abuse what is a typo to call me scum, also ignores the context of that post (Plum's self-destruct at the end of day 1).
In post 2403, displaced wrote:Stuff that is scummy in a vacuum:

1. Claimed a vig shot at Kaze despite having claimed a no visit track result the previous night. For someone keen to bag on others for their theoretical approach, this makes no sense

2. Equating the negative utility of lovers with your claimed roles. Arguing the back up mod wouldve vetoed crossalignment in your case because of his experience with crossaligned lovers in another game. Having no doubts of his own wrt kthxbye's alignment
1) Doesn't make sense from displaced given that a track result to nowhere means nothing. I was hoping for a track to a kill, but the fact that I didn't get that didn't exonerate Kaze.

2) Argument doesn't make any sense.
In post 2416, displaced wrote:Actions the scum RB didnt bother to block ...
Scumslip. If he were town, he would have considered that I may have been blocked, especially given that nobody else claimed an action that failed to go through that day.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:57 am

Post by BROseidon »

Protip: that he commuted doesn't mean I couldn't have also been blocked.
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:02 am

Post by displaced »

but what i quoted implies you know you werent blocked?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:04 am

Post by BROseidon »

I approached it from the perspective of why Kaze didn't die. That he commuted was sufficient for that; whether I was blocked was immaterial.

You approached it from the perspective of "scum didn't block this action," which we have no way of knowing.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:04 am

Post by BROseidon »

(That is, unless you're scum that knows I wasn't blocked)
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:10 am

Post by displaced »

In post 2357, displaced wrote:@kthx: Im happy for BRO to be town for reasons that are itt, its just my role is saying "Other roles mentioned in flavour is NOT an alignment indicator" and Kag is right about the penalty not being too much of a handicap and could actually benefit a scum player
As in "if there ARE reasons for you to be town, I will listen to them" hadnt read any of the thread at this point. This is not me giving you a townread.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”