Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:27 pm

Post by Oman »

Micc is honestly the best of dudes for what he did in this game.

<3

Originally it wasn't going to be a problem but myko changed his block so if Micc has JK'd Reck he would have lived!
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:54 am

Post by farside22 »

These were the majority of comments reck made during the game about my post.
Yes, 2 other people stated trouble reading my post, but none were this nasty about it.

In post 739, xRECKONERx wrote:farside are you a non-native English speaker? Because I legitimately cannot fucking read your posts

In post 741, xRECKONERx wrote:I would very much like to respond to anything farside read but her posts are borderline illiterate

In post 887, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 886, farside22 wrote:Matt: If he read the case and agreed with the case, why would he agree about a case that is all quotes about Tso and think it was you?

holy shit you're one of the thickest people I've ever seen. what the fuck. do you just not know how to write OR read english?

In post 1058, xRECKONERx wrote:I'm not sure you fucking understand the words you're trying to use, but I suggest you stop before you hurt yourself.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:28 am

Post by mykonian »

I agree with what others have said. The day 5 play was rather set up. The way we had played so far, anatole was antagonized enough by me that reck was a natural ally, and me and farside had teamed up the previous day in the case on anatole. As long as flubber was hesitant again (and it looked like it), all that was needed was steer on to a 2-2 vote scenario with flubbers still up, and the odds that one of the pairs was on farside or anatole was big enough that one of us could hammer for the win at that point. Even if one of us got lynched, of those townies only flubber was really into a reck+myko scenario.

when the replacement happened, I hoped to force the issue with the new and unprepared guy into a situation where I, anatole and himself were the only options. Reck got far as he did on matt's and my "meta reads", I felt. After that I failed to make GI believe I was the towniest of towniest and that was it. Didn't know you well enough.

Otherwise, I had a lot of fun this game. There were a couple of exciting moments day one, after that I was settled and was looking with how much I could get away. Highlights of excitement were when matt found the post about SSK and csareo posting that he felt he was being puppeted by me and anatole the day before (yes, you latched on to a probing post and ran with it, thank you so much) and promptly the post after sheeps me. Couldn't stop smiling for an hour :)

@reck, your vote was fine. I don't think it really makes a difference in the end, it's not your vote which causes that lynch, it'll always be greyices.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:40 pm

Post by Equinox »

Mine?