Mini 1551: Tales of Vesperia Mafia (Game Over)

Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:03 am

Post by Moogle Dance Troupe »

The other moral is that Derp => scum. This is the third time I've been burned on accepting such play as plausibly town.
Yulia Jue
Yulia Jue
Goon
Yulia Jue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:47 am

Post by Yulia Jue »

Votecount 4-6

With 4 alive, it will take 3 votes to lynch or no lynch.

orcinus_theoriginal (0):
Saki (0):
Wallduskkel (3): Moogle Dance Troupe, orcinus_theoriginal, Saki
Moogle Dance Troupe (0):

Deadline is (expired on 2014-03-15 20:55:31)
Last edited by Yulia Jue on Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yulia Jue
Yulia Jue
Goon
Yulia Jue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:48 am

Post by Yulia Jue »

Walldusskel, Duke the Vanilla Townie (Secretly Vengeful townie) was lynched day 4.

He must now choose to shoot or not with his vengeful shot.
Yulia Jue
Yulia Jue
Goon
Yulia Jue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:02 am

Post by Yulia Jue »

What's that? You mean the party didn't complete the Fell Arms? Duke didn't get his third form?

Oh. Well guess that makes him just a regular fucking townie, then.

And let's count....

One useless party member?

Karol: Here!

Second useless party member?

Raven: Here!

Third useless part..... Wait a second Patty, you're from the Japanese only release? How the hell are you here?!?

"Patty": Heh. Diplomatic Immunity~

...Eww... Ragou, your boils are showing. Just go celebrate your win somewhere over there...
Yulia Jue
Yulia Jue
Goon
Yulia Jue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:05 am

Post by Yulia Jue »

Saki, Karol Capel the Town aligned modified Hated, Killed Night 4.

Moogle Dance Troupe, Raven the Town-aligned 3-shot Role Copier, Endgamed Night 4.

Orcinus_theoriginal, Ragou the modified godfather (Showing as even night hider), survives and wins.
Yulia Jue
Yulia Jue
Goon
Yulia Jue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:06 am

Post by Yulia Jue »

Spoiler: Show Town Role PMs
Yeager (Deacon Blues):
Yulia Jue wrote:
Yeager

" Time to say, "bye-bye"! Caress of DEATH!!!"

Your role is Town-Aligned 2-shot “controlled” Vig

Each day phase, you may PM me a name. During that night phase, a certain mechanic will determine if your shot goes through or not. Shots not fired off are kept for later use. You have two shots total. Any names submitted at night will be treated as actions for the following day phase.

You win when all anti-town players are dead, and at least one town player is left alive. Please confirm with a reply PM stating your role and alignment
Estelle (Phoenix Down)
Yulia Jue wrote:
Estellise Sidos Heurassein

"…It's strange. Right now… I'm not scared at all. If anything, the thought that a new world is about to dawn is…"

Your role is Town-Aligned Poison Doctor

Each night, you may PM me a name. That player will be protected from any attempts to poison them that night.

You win when all anti-town players are dead, and at least one town player is left alive. Please confirm with a reply PM stating your role and alignment.
Gauche (GreyICE):
Yulia Jue wrote:
Gauche

"In an instant, we echo and our hearts meet... Impact Cross!!!"

Your role is Town-Aligned Mason Lover "vig" Switch

You and your twin sister, Droite (Cait Sith) are in this together. You always have been, and always will be. The two of you are confirmed town to each other, but beware, as lovers you will die together as well. You may speak with each other at any time at the quicktopic link at the bottom of this PM.

Additionally, you've been given governing power over one night killing ability in the game. You are not sure if the killer has their own agenda or not, but you know for a sure it is not a mafia-aligned kill. Each night, if applicable, I will post a target name in your quicktopic. You may either choose to allow or block that shot. The player with the actual killing role does not know you exist, and only knows that some sort of mechanic controls their shots. The player with the kill will NOT be notified if their shot was blocked or not.

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/yrsXtYuRUgFp

You win when all anti-town players are dead, and at least one town player is left alive. Please confirm with a reply PM stating your role and alignment.
Droite (Cait Sith):
Yulia Jue wrote:
Droite

"In an instant, we echo and our hearts meet... Impact Cross!!!"

Your role is Town-Aligned Mason Lover "vig" Switch

You and your twin sister, Gauche (GreyICE) are in this together. You always have been, and always will be. The two of you are confirmed town to each other, but beware, as lovers you will die together as well. You may speak with each other at any time at the quicktopic link at the bottom of this PM.

Additionally, you've been given governing power over one night killing ability in the game. You are not sure if the killer has their own agenda or not, but you know for a sure it is not a mafia-aligned kill. Each night, if applicable, I will post a target name in your quicktopic. You may either choose to allow or block that shot. The player with the actual killing role does not know you exist, and only knows that some sort of mechanic controls their shots. The player with the kill will NOT be notified if their shot was blocked or not.

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/yrsXtYuRUgFp

Raven (Moogle Dance Troupe):
Yulia Jue wrote:
Raven

"Sure you'll be alright without the Great Raven?"

Your role is Town-Aligned 3-shot Role Copier

Each night, you may PM me a name. You will copy their role and, if it is an active role, get to use it yourself that night. You may not target the same player twice, and you will not be able to copy factional abilities. Please note that this ability will not work on passive roles, but one of your shots will still be used.

Judith (JasonWazza):
Yulia Jue wrote:
Judith

"My heart was about to burst from worrying so much."

Your role is Town-Aligned 1-shot Seductress

Sometimes being a hot Krityan has its upsides. At night you may PM me a name. You will neighborize that player effective immediately (this ability is not blockable). In addition to neighborizing them, you'll get them to tell you everything without them even remembering, and as such, you will get their role name via PM as well at the end of that night.

Repede (Team 9):
Yulia Jue wrote:
Repede

*Hooooowl*

Your role is Town-Aligned Sniff Hound

Gotta love that badass pipe! Surprisingly, it hasn't affected your nose at all! Every odd-numbered night, you may PM me a name, and you will track that player.

Flynn (TheFuzzyLogic99):
Yulia Jue wrote:
Flynn Scifo

"Why do you always choose the option that's bad for you? Why do you try to bear everything by yourself? Do you think I can't take the burden?"

Your role is Town-Aligned Knight

You've decided to work within the system to bring rightousness to the world. Being a knight has its own perks... Each night, you may PM me a name. That player will be completely immune to roleblocking effects, but other actions will work as normal.

Duke (Wallduskkel):
Yulia Jue wrote:
Duke Pantarei

"…Was this truly the right thing for us to do?"

Your role is Town-Aligned Vanilla

Yeah, you're the final boss of the game and town vanilla. Turns out getting your ass whooped and converting to the side of good means you gotta start all over from the bottom.

You get to make witty banter to yourself at night.

Karol (Saki):
Yulia Jue wrote:
Karol Capel

"I think if I ran away... If I abandoned my friends, that'd be the end! I couldn't come back... That's why... that's why I've gotta go! Please let me come, too!"

Your role is Town-Aligned Hated Kid

Annoying little brat! You take one less vote to be lynched. This passive ability is disabled in any situation of five or less players remaining alive, and you become loved instead. (You'll take one MORE vote to be lynched)

Last edited by Yulia Jue on Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yulia Jue
Yulia Jue
Goon
Yulia Jue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:06 am

Post by Yulia Jue »

Scum Role PMs have embedded spoiler tags, so I can't spoiler them. Oh well~
Yulia Jue wrote:
Zagi

"I'll carve my name into your blood, Yuri!"

Your role is Mafia-Aligned Roleblocker

Crazy? Check. Badass? Also check. You're really good at keeping the good guys busy. Each night, you may PM me a name. That player will have any active abilities they choose to use blocked.

Your partners are ocrinus_theoriginal and Discode. Your quicktopic is below. (Daytalk is active by default)

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/9JcMsqdnMvsFC

You win when all non-mafia players are dead, and at least one mafia player is alive; or when preventing such from occurring is impossible. Please confirm with a reply PM stating your role and alignment.

Spoiler: fakeclaim
Rita Mordio

"Blah Blah Blah... TIDAL WAVE"

Your role is Town-Aligned Weak Jailkeeper

Who is a kickass mage with no sense of street smarts? You are! Each night, you may PM me a name. That player will be locked up in a wall of water, unable to act, but also unable to be killed. However, it isn't a perfect barrier. Should you target a non-town player with this ability, you will die.

Yulia Jue wrote:
Ragou

"It's the privilege of my exalted station to dispel such boredom with the...help of the common people."

Your role is Mafia-Aligned Modified Godfather

Ah, a position of power. Good thing you totally abuse the heck out of that. Isn't diplomatic immunity great? You will appear as town to all cop investigations. In addition, you may choose what you appear to be when role copped. If you don't specify anything, your fakeclaim below will be used by default.

Your partners are Prohawk and Discode. Your quicktopic is below. (Daytalk is active by default)

You win when all non-mafia players are dead, and at least one mafia player is alive; or when preventing such from occurring is impossible. Please confirm with a reply PM stating your role and alignment.

Patty Fluer

"I wasn't attacked! We were playing!"

Your role is Town-Aligned Even-Night Hider

You're older than you look, honest. WAAAAAAY older. Now don't mind me, go over there and hide, I know you want to.

Each even-numbered night, you may PM me a name. You will hide behind that player. If they are town aligned, great. If they're not, well, I hope you enjoy the feeling of a knife in your ribs...

Yulia Jue wrote:
Alexei Dinoia

"This world will be reborn, do not interfere."

Your role is Mafia-Aligned Bulletproof

Isn't that suit of armor pretty awesome looking? So awesome, in fact, that it makes you completely immune from being shot or stabbed. Any and all kill attempts on you at night will fail.

Your partners are orcinus_theoriginal and Prohawk. Your quicktopic is below. (Daytalk is active by default)

Yuri Lowell

"I think there are some things that you have to do, even if they're a crime. Someone has to do them, even if it means taking the blame."

Your role is Town-Aligned 1-shot Bulletproof

It'll take more than one crazy psycho to bring you down. One more, to be exact. The first kill attempt on you will fail. You will not be notified when this ability has been used.

Last edited by Yulia Jue on Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yulia Jue
Yulia Jue
Goon
Yulia Jue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:07 am

Post by Yulia Jue »

So there's a fw things I'd probably have changed in this setup if I could go back in time, but in the end it actually worked out okay. Orc and Hawk played a super strong set of days after losing their Bulletproof, and snowed exactly who they needed to snow.
Last edited by Yulia Jue on Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:11 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

asdf
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:14 am

Post by Malakittens »

:cry:
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:15 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

wait mala was in this game?
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:17 am

Post by Malakittens »

Yes.

I'm in Cait Sith..
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:19 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

gg.

(sorry mdt for going so overzealous on you guys d3)
beefycheese
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:32 am

Post by ProHawk »

Good game guys, end result really surprised me.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:06 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Sorry for bailing on this game after Day 1. I guess I learned I'm one of those assholes who uses hydras as an excuse to put work on the other person in the hydra.

Might hydra again some day but only when I have a lot more enthusiasm for the game.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:29 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Oh okay.

Hey Wall, why didn't you shoot the scum laughing post-hammer?
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:30 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Fake claim too stronk.

Great game, guys. I had fun.

Kagami, I'm sorry. v.v
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

You know, targetting the GF and getting his fake role as our copy was...really lame.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Cabd »

Almost as lame as scumhunting via the setup in a cabd game, or not expecting some sort of immunity to two town rolecops.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:08 am

Post by GreyICE »

It's a sad fact that in LyLo, everyone who has been playing poorly is going to be alive... and play poorlly.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:09 am

Post by GreyICE »

Mastin you shot MTD?

Why

God

Why
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:30 am

Post by Cephrir »

The mod was trolling. Haven't you /met/ him?
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Cabd »

Yeah wall was just VT. Got Orc, MDT, mala, grey though!
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Thanks for the game, Cabd & Syry. Fun times.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:10 am

Post by Tammy »

Good game scum.

Thanks for running it Cabd!

It was fun. Especially being a mason!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”