Mini 1591: PFs Flavorless Normal (Game Over)

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:54 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 2273, Dessew wrote:In that case yay. Your wording was just a bit off(?). Last time you had two scumreads on Bob's wagon. It sure was sudden. (I hope so much I'm not making a complete idiot out of myself. You wouldn't play with food, would you?)

He's saying that you basically confirmed yourself as town by not hammering me. Not sure how he'd trust that since you could just not be bussing me for all he knows, but I'm not complaining!
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:30 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Wow.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:01 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 2240, Dessew wrote:I'm using it to make a towncase on myself. It'd stop me from being lynched and narrow most (all except for me?) players' scumpools.

If there is one scum left, then we have a mislynch to go, so people who are uncomfortable with you have the room the eliminate you from their pools, not sure what about that you didn't get.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:32 am

Post by Dessew »

In post 2275, singersigner wrote:
In post 2273, Dessew wrote:In that case yay. Your wording was just a bit off(?). Last time you had two scumreads on Bob's wagon. It sure was sudden. (I hope so much I'm not making a complete idiot out of myself. You wouldn't play with food, would you?)

He's saying that you basically confirmed yourself as town by not hammering me. Not sure how he'd trust that since you could just not be bussing me for all he knows, but I'm not complaining!
Alright then!
In post 2277, Goofyd00d wrote:
In post 2240, Dessew wrote:I'm using it to make a towncase on myself. It'd stop me from being lynched and narrow most (all except for me?) players' scumpools.

If there is one scum left, then we have a mislynch to go, so people who are uncomfortable with you have the room the eliminate you from their pools, not sure what about that you didn't get.
It's like the third thing you claim to have stated. Get yourself together. You couldn't comprehend I was talking about. You could have made comments on the game instead of this awkward struggling for nothing.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:38 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

The more dedicated you are to trying to say it didn't make sense the more convinced I am that there are 2 left and ones you. You can't hammer singer because even with the bus shes the RB and it throws your argument away.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:00 am

Post by Dessew »

In post 2279, Goofyd00d wrote:The more dedicated you are to trying to say it didn't make sense the more convinced I am that there are 2 left and ones you. You can't hammer singer because even with the bus shes the RB and it throws your argument away.
1. My argument is that there are two scum in total (so one left, here, I did the arithmetics for you :).) If we lynch scum and the game is still going on, my argument is dead.
2. You cannot narrow the lynchpool with lynching a townread. It is because that townread isn't in the lynchpool, goddammit.
I love how you discard my case without actually mentioning anything about it. Speaking about the actual case would be like, I don't know, discussing the game.

Here's a quiz for you, though, I hope you'll enjoy it.

What does the following quote mean?
In post 2241, Goofyd00d wrote:If you convinced everyone that there was one left, lynching you would also narrow everyone's scumpool.

A
In post 2250, Goofyd00d wrote:
Giggle all you like, it doesn't make you less wrong.

B
In post 2255, Goofyd00d wrote:Just outlining the possibilities.

C
In post 2257, Goofyd00d wrote:I'm simply saying even with 1, it could be you, you are saying its impossible, when it's simply unlikely.

D
In post 2277, Goofyd00d wrote:

I'm intrigued by your answer.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:12 am

Post by PokerFace »

Day 4 Vote Count

Cyberbob (4) - Dessew, Squirrel Girl, singersinger, Red Coyote
singersinger (2) - Goofyd00d, Cyberbob

Not voting (0) - No one

With 6 alive its 4 to lynch

Cyberbob was lynched he was
Vanilla Town

Night 4 Deadline Countdown

(expired on 2014-09-16 13:00:00)
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:50 am

Post by PokerFace »

Dessew was killed during the night he was a
Town Neighbor

With that the mafia win condition has been achieved

Goofydood (Vanilla Town)
and
Singer Singer (Vanilla Town)
are endgamed

Red Coyote (Mafia Goon)
and
Squirel Girl (Mafia Bullet Proof)
survive

Roles and other reveals incoming shortly
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:53 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Good game scum.
I'm sorry for my part in making D1 what it was.
I stand by the setup concerns I voiced in the dead thread.
Why'd you kill me? If I'd been alive, you two would probably have been my strongest townreads :/
To be clear: quack
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:10 am

Post by PokerFace »

Links to dead thread: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=58739

Link to my setup review thread: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=58271

Link to Neighbor PT: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=58519

Link to Mafia PT: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=58518
^This will be made public if mafia tells me to make it so, it will stay private until then (some people care about their scum meta and opinions, some don't. All members must say they ok before I public it)

Setup info:
Mafia = Squirel Girl, Red coyote, Popsctown. Squirel Girl is Bulletproof rest are goons

Everyone else is vanilla town except:
Drew-sta who is the town vig
Renoe and Dessew who are town neighbors
Farside is a town tracker

Actions info
Farside tracked Beck N1 and then tracked goofy N2
both went no where
Red coyote killed Reinoe N1
Pops killed farside N2
squirel killed SK night 3
Red killed desew night 4

Feel free to give me balance and modding feedback. In the future when i make posting obligations I plan to make them go 3 days instead of 2 and there won't be a force replace rule after so many prods. Technically Red should have been force replaced for a 3rd violation but as I myself should have been here on time on 2 occassions and since I didn't want late game replacing to effect a direct outcome i decided not to enforce the rule there. Mod actions should not directly effect an outcome. As town still had an opportunity to vote and lynch red I feel my decision was ok though I don't generally like all the blantant prod dodging. So I think increasing things to 3 and removing the force replace rule would be good for my future games. People will be replaced in future if they no post, no pickup prod, or ask to be replaced

Mafia and Town play was very good. Town had a chance up until the last day. I probably should have ended it at the time of the lynch given the mafia win condition but I didn't want to make the kill, I preferred mafia pick who gets it. Desew can record the death anyway he pleases though since I should have ended it earlier. Game ends as a mafia win town loss

Full role info incoming shortly
Last edited by PokerFace on Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:13 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

@Krew - Too many town saw you as town also though - scum kill the heck out of those. Also, I think Red saw you as a possible threat to him if I recall correctly.

PEdit - I am fine with the QT being released, though will back any of the scum if they don't wish it.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:14 am

Post by PokerFace »

Important Stuff from setup review thread here:

Tierce needs to make it public. I can't

In post 31, PokerFace wrote:All roles picked

01. farside22 -
Town Tracker

02. Drew-Sta -
Town Vigilante

03. Dessew -
Town Neighbor

04. Cyberbob -
Town Vanilla

05. reinoe -
Town Neighbor

06. popsofctown -
Mafia Goon

07. RedCoyote -
Mafia Goon

08. SleepyKrew -
Town Vanilla

09. Konowa -
Mafia Bulletproof

10. CooLDoG -
Town Vanilla

11. Goofyd00d -
Town Vanilla

12. I Am Innocent -
Town Vanilla

will create private thread for neighbors and mafia and then send roles

Spoiler:
In post 17, PokerFace wrote:
This is the first post wrote:

The Rules, Stolen from shaft.ed, TSQ, Mr. Stoofer, Flameaxe, Jdodge:

00. I reserve the right to edit these rules at any time should something truly unexpected occur.

01. All votes must be made bold or made using the vote tag. Unvoting is not required but I heavily prefer it. Any attempts at disguising your voting will be prohibited. If its treated as a vote and I think its a vote, its a a vote!

02. A majority of votes is required to lynch. If there is a lynch, no amount of bitching will prevent the lynch from happening. I am a moderator, not a charity.

03. When you live, live well. Live long. Prosper. When you're dead, shut up. Don't post in the games thread. Lie in a grave/furnace/corpse pile. Rot.

04. All days have a 14 day deadline. All nights have a 48 hour deadline. The thread will lock during night given the nature of the game

05. You can vote for no lynch to occur during the day. Simply post VOTE: No Lynch. Should this vote reach a majority, it will happen. If no majority is reached during a day then there will be a no lynch when that day ends

06. Quoting or faking any PMs you receive from the mod will get you modkilled and blacklisted from any games I am running now or in the future. You may paraphrase anything in the PM. If you are worried you are quoting more so then paraphrasing you should probably PM me before I modkill you

07. Each player must post every 48 hours. If they do not, I will prod them. If they don't respond to the prod in Y days, then they will be replaced. If you have already received 2 prods and you go idle for 48 hours a 3rd time, I will force replace you. This rule will be temporarily ignored if you give V/la notice 2 days before going V/la. Anyone found to be faking V/la will be mod killed

08. Don't talk to each other outside of the game thread unless your role says you can. If you disobey this rule,
you will be modkilled or force replaced pending the severity of your actions

09. No small or invisible text. Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts if you have the power to do so

10. This is a game. Have fun and respect the other players. Don't be a dick.

11. If it seems like it should be illegal, it probably is. Considering the fact rules sometimes can't cover everything. Please use your common sense. PM me if you think something you are about to do could break the rules or possibly ruin the game.

12. I am human. If I fuck up and make a mod error that personally looses you the game, then I will give you a technical auto win at the end of the game to make up for it

13. I respect anonymity on the internet and in mafia. If there is a scum group with a QT, I will
NOT
be posting a link to it at the end of the game. It is that scum teams decision as to whether or not a link to their QT will be posted at the end of the game

14. If I have to modkill a player, the following will occur. If that player was town, the day will immediately end as though they were the lynch. If that player was non-town the day will continue. Basically the worst case scenario will occur for their side. Please don't make me have to invoke this rule or any modkill related rules. I don't want to do it. I felt bad just writing this

15. The game will start with a Pregame phase. During this phase, any roles with the power to night talk may talk. Pregame will last 48 hours, you must PM a confirm to me saying you received and understand your role during Pregame, or i will look to replace you during day 1

16. If you have a night action and think you will be V/la during the night cycle, you can send the action to me in advance

17. If you have a night action and have already sent a target for your action, you can change you target before the night is over by sending me a message with the new choice

18. If you have a night action and forget to send me a choice, you get nothing.

19. Posting in the game thread can be done during twilight by any living player including the person who was just lynched, up until the mod locks the thread

Vanilla Townie PM:
You are a
Vanilla Townie
. You have no night actions. Use your vote during the day to help lynch all non-town players. You win when all non-town players have been eliminated. You do not have to be alive in order to win. Good luck

There are 5 vanillas in the game. Here are the other roles in the setup

You are a
Vigilante
. You have the opportunity to kill a player each night. To use this ability PM me the name of your target during the night. You can choose not to use this ability, if you don't want to. Use your vote during the day to help lynch all non-town players. You win when all non-town players have been eliminated. You do not have to be alive in order to win. Good luck

You are a
Tracker
. You have the opportunity to follow a person each night. To use this ability PM me the name of your target during the night. I will tell you who that player targeted during the night. If that player targeted no one or does not have a night action, I will say they targeted no one. You can choose not to use this ability, if you don't want to. Use your vote during the day to help lynch all non-town players. You win when all non-town players have been eliminated. You do not have to be alive in order to win. Good luck

You are a
Town Neighbor
. Your neighbor is XXXX. You will have to figure out if you can trust XXXX during the game. You may also talk to them at night in the QT link below. Use your vote during the day to help lynch all non-town players. You win when all non-town players have been eliminated. You do not have to be alive in order to win. Good luck

QT Link:____

You are a
Mafia Goon
. Your scum buddies are XXXX (Mafia Goon) and YYYY (BulletProof Mafia Goon). The 3 of you can talk to each other at night in the QT link below. You can decide to kill one player each night as a group action. To use this ability PM me the name of a player to kill and the member of your group that will be doing the targeting/killing. Your side wins if all other players die. Your side wins when your side's living players outnumber the other living players or nothing can be done to prevent this. You do not have to be alive in order to win. Good luck

You are a
Bullet Proof Mafia Goon
. You can not be killed at night. Your scum buddies are XXXX (Mafia Goon) and YYYY (Mafia Goon). The 3 of you can talk to each other at night in the QT link below. You can decide to kill one player each night as a group action. To use this ability PM me the name of a player to kill and the member of your group that will be doing the targeting/killing. Your side wins if all other players die. Your side wins when your side's living players outnumber the other living players or nothing can be done to prevent this. You do not have to be alive in order to win. Good luck

Hidden Mod info:

-When a player dies at night they are revealed as:
"_____ has died at night. They were _______"
Regardless of whether they were killed by the Vigilante or killed by the Mafia
-The tracker can see the Vigilante target the bulletproof goon even though the kill is destined to fail
-If tracker follows Vanilla or a player that does not perform an action, tracker will see their target go nowhere
-If tracker asks "What happens if I am blocked?" respond "Its as though the action never happened. I will not send you any result"
-If only the vigilante and bulletproof goon are alive, the mafia wins
-If vigilante and 1 goon are all that is left alive than both sides win as all non-town players will be eliminated with the crosskill and all other players will also be dead shortly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:17 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 2285, Squirrel Girl wrote:@Krew - Too many town saw you as town also though - scum kill the heck out of those. Also, I think Red saw you as a possible threat to him if I recall correctly.

PEdit - I am fine with the QT being released, though will back any of the scum if they don't wish it.

In my early days of mafia there were people very against Mafia PT postings, as a result I decided to make a rule that allowed mafia to decide if it happened or not

I personally never cared if my mafia PT or QT was posted

I'd prefere you and rest of mafia post in the mafia pt if it should go public since don't want any member singled out in game thread about their opinions
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:20 am

Post by Beck »

I'm sorry to replace out, I felt bad but was just too overwhelmed.

Good job red and squirrel
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:22 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 2288, Beck wrote:I'm sorry to replace out, I felt bad but was just too overwhelmed.

Good job red and squirrel

I do not take replace outs personally. As long as you give reason I ok with it
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:27 am

Post by Konowa »

Good job RC/pops/Beck/SG.

I just couldn't get into the game with all the vileness D1.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:29 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 86, reinoe wrote:Wow, I was drinking some raspberry tea when I read that and I had to dry off my laptop before it got ruined.

Wheeeeee!
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:31 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 2290, Konowa wrote:I just couldn't get into the game with all the vileness D1.

Sorry :/
To be clear: quack
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1869, farside22 wrote:
In post 1864, Goofyd00d wrote:I don't see it as personal, but that shouldn't surprise anyone as I voted with you. Has anyone played with Squirrel before? Does she typically defend scum buddies? It seems as though Pops tried to distance a little, keeping Beck on the scum list but not explaining it much, then Squirrel leaps in and starts to defend so hard that he lurks possibly in an attempt to not acknowledge the defense and ruin his attempts to distance.

Just a few thoughts before lock.

It's my theory.
Let pops lurk, use meta as fake reason to keep him at null, allow scum buddy to lurk and lynch some else = profit.

Best call from me the whole game.

Damn stubborn people.

I didn't think much of rc after the claim, my only downfall.

Gg scum team.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:44 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

I mostly just went for the defense for reasons as cited by...singer(?) the next day.
With a toss up between the two, you just kind of want to make sure the scum one goes second.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:45 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 2290, Konowa wrote:Good job RC/pops/Beck/SG.

I just couldn't get into the game with all the vileness D1

I appoligize if I handled these matters poorly and will gladly take any advise on handling such things in future
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:50 am

Post by singersigner »

Man, I hate replacing into these situations. GG guys. Kind of frustrating that twice I nailed scum but couldn't follow through.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:50 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

We still lurvs you!
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Also, i mean, basically every town player was pretty snookered and directionless that last game day. I think all of you suspected me at some point - just never at the same time, and RC was totes skating on the claim.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:02 am

Post by reinoe »

Meh. Would have been glorious if Konowa could have been lynched off of those 1-2 posts he made near the start of the game. Otherwise gg.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”