TemporalLich's Grandest Idea uPick [Game Over]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by patchwork »

tbh rh9 claimimg mod discretion role puzzles me a bit since it was lowkey unnecessary
dont really agree with dkkoba’s assesment that it’s towny since it’s a bit wifom in my eyes because mod discretion can be any alignment, right? there’s not really a motivation to claim it i guess

not really sure why dk’s asking us to claim our picks but i’ll do it anyways
In post 8, DkKoba wrote: i would like to propose we all share the picks we did not get, I got my town pick, here are my picks:

Mafia: Goon(of an arbitrary faction) post 2180

Free: 10,000, post 10000

Mod Discretion: Alien Vote Donator, post 2367

I used a randomizer to choose roles so my town role may or may not be garbage too
got town, but my other ones were maf vanillizer, conformer for the free space slot (unaligned but can pick a person to switch to their alignment), dolphin for mod discretion slot
In post 60, DragonEater70 wrote: Guys can we like do some voting and scumhunting rather than fluffing around?

Like if you all want fluffing I will enter full fluff mode but I much rather be done with RVS right about now.

(I predict that someone will say "well you haven't done any voting and scumhunting" and I will point you to posts (well technically it's townhunting) and )
yessir... scumhunting at page four when not everyone is there yet
nice to take initiative i guess but there’s not really a point since. dragoneater literally posted something not too long ago along the lines of “hot take no one who’s posted is scum”

ok so DE is trying to pressure people into activity/scumhunting as seen with happy
ok and he’s going around to fluffposting now interesting… tbh i’m REALLY not sure whether to take him seriously or not, he seems a bit all over the place. i can’t recall much about him rfom the games we’ve played together, our first newbie together excluded. maybe it’s a playstyle change? weird

In post 102, Itinerants wrote: Thanos that shit. Guardian claims, verifies, and then picks half the remaining players at random who are forced to sacrifice themselves. Guardian now has enough checks for the rest of the players, and the game is solved.

It's somewhat more balanced as scum because the checks can be doubted, and when the game doesn't end they'd be outed anyway, but as Town there's basically nothing scum can really do to stop it.

-Rat
holy shit that IS game-breaking what the heck you’re super smart dude

i get mastina’s push on DE it makes a sense to me. however DE seems mostly nonserious and it seems to contradict with snake guy’s (sorry i forgot your username and i cant be bothered to go back to the previous page to see it) assessment of dragon trying to push past RVS. if he were trying to do that he’d probably be trying more to scumhunt, like mastina’s initial criticism of him. i do remember him writing fucking wallposts while beefing with another player (though keep in mind this was aroudn near the end of day 1) to the point where no one even bothered to read it except him and the player he was arguing with
though this reminds me a lot of how he acted at the beginning of our (very first) newbie game- in which he basically did some goofy things to advance the game which caused some more experienced players to pile onto him in a wagon. we were out of RVS by the top of the second page so i guess it worked? so fucking maybe he’s doing the same here?? i literally do not know. he could probably be doing the same thing here since earlygame dragon is very different from midgame dragon, but i’m really not sure because, again, it was a while ago, and also my memory is actual shit.

if anyone’s played any recent games with dragon or read any of his recent games, could you quickly just pop in and tell me how accurate my train of thought is?

:skull: who’s itnerant again
OHHH rat and rh9 hydra im dumb

dk is giving town vibes tbh, not sure if its a specific way they post or if it’s just a gut feeling. it just makes me feel like they’re towny. they’re actively doing stuff i guess and they seem like there isn’t like, ulterior motives
In post 150, DragonEater70 wrote: In all the above games my entrance was complete whack, terrible, scummy as fuck and "stiff", according to some fine town players. Yet I was the real deal - Green as a tree (green in the alignment sense not newbie sense).
self-quoted meta sucks but this is true
In post 155, DragonEater70 wrote: Honestly this entire scumcase by Guillotina is a perfect scumcase against them because it shows how forced their reads are. 0/10 scumcase

VOTE: Guilo

I also FoS Koba for thinking Guilo is town here despite Guillo's extremely shady reasoning.

You can call this omgus if you want but neither of their reads make any freaking sense and are like 100% scum motivated.
oh my god what even is this post
no, they don't know your meta they have completely valid reasons to suspect you- if i wasn't familiar with you the wacky ass "everyone let's start scumhunting!!" and then the fluffposting and jokes would've thrown me off too. even then im not too sure how good my memory of your play is since i took a long break from mafia and i'm drowning in work atm… guilo’s reasoniung is fine
i do think the rolefishing claims are wrong though!

dragon if you’re town why are you digging a greater hole for yourself
i know you really like scumreadign people who scumread you but like….. :( your assertions that “OMGUS is your thing” is really NOT helping your case in the slightest

i dont think zzzx is locktown they dont exhibit much reason for me to sort them
wow i can’t believe it didn’t even REGISTER to me that flavor leaf was here. i saw them post but i didn’t even have that little “oh it’s you!” moment in my head. my bad dude. heya i remember you
In post 184, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 183, DkKoba wrote:
In post 179, we"Flavor Leaf" wrote: Would anyone care if I day vigged Dkkoba for the lols?
people who rand dayvig claim day 2 challenge [failed]

I'd be fairly upset but I don't have any agency and I know you as town from our 1 sample together as town/town scumread me naturally so lol

I have historically been dayvigged everytime on day 1 whenever there is a dayvig because the hero shooter always rands it so why change things
Yeah, why change things

Claim

I will be day vigging on Day 1 here. First time I am able to do so, so you all, bow down to the Almighty Leaf and taste the flavor
what is the purpose of this post
In post 192, Flavor Leaf wrote: Im just trolling you Kkoba
oh
In post 205, DkKoba wrote: why do you implicitly oppose a dragoneater vig?
because if we really need to, we can just... lim him.... normally???

current thoughts on players:

not many people stand out to me. dragon is one who sticks out in my head. i think he’s null more out of unsureness because i don’t know how to read his behavior properly. i know his meta aligns with town, but it’s been such a long time since i played with him myself that i can actually apply this. his omgus on guillo is a little bad but like…. he’s also done that too as town. but his behavior is a decent amount of traditionally scummy. tbh i think it’s a slot that needs more thought and i don’t think we should rush towards a dragon lim. or that matter, any lim at all, since it’s literally page 9.
(dragon do u remember when you tunnelled on delta a ton that one game and he actually ended up being scum? i think it was 2119 newb but i cant remember. i do remember that i suspected you and delta were paired because you guys were pushing each other and it seemed weird to me. also comet was cop in that game)
anyways yeah
happy literally has not done much. usually he doesn’t just sort of flop over at the beginning of the game but since it’s only been like 12 hours since daystart im willing to give him more time

dkkoba has town vibes i think i talked about this earlier. i think im gonna take the jump and put some trust into them and if i wrong i guess i’m screwed. i really don’t know.
though, dk, you never did mention why you scumread dragon, if i’m not mistaken? maybe you did idk but i can’t remember much on it. could you elaborate or quote something?

guillo is interesting. never played with them. not sure if that’s how i spell the abbreviation of their username. any push at all early-game is pretty good but i’m not too sure about it. i think some of the arguments they make are certainly stretches (particularly the ones about rolefishing. i really do not buy that argument and i don’t think any scum would be stupid enough to be so obvious about it in a serious context and i don’t think any town would be stupid enough to actually answer). i think i might take dk’s word for it about their illogical case meta but idk.

the zzz guy has no vibes. it’s really fucking weird i don’t know how to feel about them.
not sure what’s happening on flavor leaf’s end i also dont know how ot feel about them.
i dont remember who else has posted.
OH SNAKE GUY
not sure how to evaluate them either, actually. i think there’s minimal contribution but it’s what you would expect from someone in RVS.

i have really fucking bad habits of going down a train of thought or starting on something and then i second-guess my way out of it. i don’t know whether to scurmead or townread dragon because as soon as i go down that path i have to immediately backtrack out since i’m not sure if i can make such a conclusion. i’m really sorry if this post isn’t helpful or anything since most of my reads don’t really go anywhere. i’m trying pretty hard since i’m still working on how to play this properly! i definitely accept tips and constructive crit and i’d be really happy if someone had commentary on how to play better, especially if it’s postgame!
lolhammer count: 3
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by patchwork »

RTTHAT TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE
bye im going to fall over and die i have a test on Monday
lolhammer count: 3
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh i thought rh9 claiming all 4 roles instead of the 3 unused was towny not the claim nor was I even aware that rh9 fullclaimed already
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

role madness meta has causal trueclaiming as >>>rand town
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dragon is kinda like the vibe of wanting to appear like theyre being towny and scumhunting while coming off as having an agenda of like instigation in a way and wanting to keep hands clean in a way? Its hard to like explain in words until like they show the behavior I feel theyre projected to show if they are scum. I tend to kinda see ppl as like archaetypal play and if they do something it can strongly imply a trend towards something else that confirms alignment etc.

(I am a super tryhard at this game and have thought much about mafia theory and played many many games lol)
retired
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Patchwork is my number 1 candidate now.

“What is the purpose of this post?”

Is bad.

Super fluffy posting.

Plus, even without the trolling aspect, the purpose is obvious.

I was announcing I was gonna day Vig Day 1.

If you believe I’m a Day Vig, then there’s the purpose.

If you don’t, then im obv reaction testing and trolling for reads as a way to get into the game.

Either way, their post was bad.

[vote]Patchwork[/vote]
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Patchwork
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 225, patchwork wrote: tbh rh9 claimimg mod discretion role puzzles me a bit since it was lowkey unnecessary
dont really agree with dkkoba’s assesment that it’s towny since it’s a bit wifom in my eyes because mod discretion can be any alignment, right? there’s not really a motivation to claim it i guess

not really sure why dk’s asking us to claim our picks but i’ll do it anyways
In post 8, DkKoba wrote: i would like to propose we all share the picks we did not get, I got my town pick, here are my picks:

Mafia: Goon(of an arbitrary faction) post 2180

Free: 10,000, post 10000

Mod Discretion: Alien Vote Donator, post 2367

I used a randomizer to choose roles so my town role may or may not be garbage too
got town, but my other ones were maf vanillizer, conformer for the free space slot (unaligned but can pick a person to switch to their alignment), dolphin for mod discretion slot
In post 60, DragonEater70 wrote: Guys can we like do some voting and scumhunting rather than fluffing around?

Like if you all want fluffing I will enter full fluff mode but I much rather be done with RVS right about now.

(I predict that someone will say "well you haven't done any voting and scumhunting" and I will point you to posts (well technically it's townhunting) and )
yessir... scumhunting at page four when not everyone is there yet
nice to take initiative i guess but there’s not really a point since. dragoneater literally posted something not too long ago along the lines of “hot take no one who’s posted is scum”

ok so DE is trying to pressure people into activity/scumhunting as seen with happy
ok and he’s going around to fluffposting now interesting… tbh i’m REALLY not sure whether to take him seriously or not, he seems a bit all over the place. i can’t recall much about him rfom the games we’ve played together, our first newbie together excluded. maybe it’s a playstyle change? weird

In post 102, Itinerants wrote: Thanos that shit. Guardian claims, verifies, and then picks half the remaining players at random who are forced to sacrifice themselves. Guardian now has enough checks for the rest of the players, and the game is solved.

It's somewhat more balanced as scum because the checks can be doubted, and when the game doesn't end they'd be outed anyway, but as Town there's basically nothing scum can really do to stop it.

-Rat
holy shit that IS game-breaking what the heck you’re super smart dude

i get mastina’s push on DE it makes a sense to me. however DE seems mostly nonserious and it seems to contradict with snake guy’s (sorry i forgot your username and i cant be bothered to go back to the previous page to see it) assessment of dragon trying to push past RVS. if he were trying to do that he’d probably be trying more to scumhunt, like mastina’s initial criticism of him. i do remember him writing fucking wallposts while beefing with another player (though keep in mind this was aroudn near the end of day 1) to the point where no one even bothered to read it except him and the player he was arguing with
though this reminds me a lot of how he acted at the beginning of our (very first) newbie game- in which he basically did some goofy things to advance the game which caused some more experienced players to pile onto him in a wagon. we were out of RVS by the top of the second page so i guess it worked? so fucking maybe he’s doing the same here?? i literally do not know. he could probably be doing the same thing here since earlygame dragon is very different from midgame dragon, but i’m really not sure because, again, it was a while ago, and also my memory is actual shit.

if anyone’s played any recent games with dragon or read any of his recent games, could you quickly just pop in and tell me how accurate my train of thought is?

:skull: who’s itnerant again
OHHH rat and rh9 hydra im dumb

dk is giving town vibes tbh, not sure if its a specific way they post or if it’s just a gut feeling. it just makes me feel like they’re towny. they’re actively doing stuff i guess and they seem like there isn’t like, ulterior motives
In post 150, DragonEater70 wrote: In all the above games my entrance was complete whack, terrible, scummy as fuck and "stiff", according to some fine town players. Yet I was the real deal - Green as a tree (green in the alignment sense not newbie sense).
self-quoted meta sucks but this is true
In post 155, DragonEater70 wrote: Honestly this entire scumcase by Guillotina is a perfect scumcase against them because it shows how forced their reads are. 0/10 scumcase

VOTE: Guilo

I also FoS Koba for thinking Guilo is town here despite Guillo's extremely shady reasoning.

You can call this omgus if you want but neither of their reads make any freaking sense and are like 100% scum motivated.
oh my god what even is this post
no, they don't know your meta they have completely valid reasons to suspect you- if i wasn't familiar with you the wacky ass "everyone let's start scumhunting!!" and then the fluffposting and jokes would've thrown me off too. even then im not too sure how good my memory of your play is since i took a long break from mafia and i'm drowning in work atm… guilo’s reasoniung is fine
i do think the rolefishing claims are wrong though!

dragon if you’re town why are you digging a greater hole for yourself
i know you really like scumreadign people who scumread you but like….. :( your assertions that “OMGUS is your thing” is really NOT helping your case in the slightest

i dont think zzzx is locktown they dont exhibit much reason for me to sort them
wow i can’t believe it didn’t even REGISTER to me that flavor leaf was here. i saw them post but i didn’t even have that little “oh it’s you!” moment in my head. my bad dude. heya i remember you
In post 184, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 183, DkKoba wrote:
In post 179, we"Flavor Leaf" wrote: Would anyone care if I day vigged Dkkoba for the lols?
people who rand dayvig claim day 2 challenge [failed]

I'd be fairly upset but I don't have any agency and I know you as town from our 1 sample together as town/town scumread me naturally so lol

I have historically been dayvigged everytime on day 1 whenever there is a dayvig because the hero shooter always rands it so why change things
Yeah, why change things

Claim

I will be day vigging on Day 1 here. First time I am able to do so, so you all, bow down to the Almighty Leaf and taste the flavor
what is the purpose of this post
In post 192, Flavor Leaf wrote: Im just trolling you Kkoba
oh
In post 205, DkKoba wrote: why do you implicitly oppose a dragoneater vig?
because if we really need to, we can just... lim him.... normally???

current thoughts on players:

not many people stand out to me. dragon is one who sticks out in my head. i think he’s null more out of unsureness because i don’t know how to read his behavior properly. i know his meta aligns with town, but it’s been such a long time since i played with him myself that i can actually apply this. his omgus on guillo is a little bad but like…. he’s also done that too as town. but his behavior is a decent amount of traditionally scummy. tbh i think it’s a slot that needs more thought and i don’t think we should rush towards a dragon lim. or that matter, any lim at all, since it’s literally page 9.
(dragon do u remember when you tunnelled on delta a ton that one game and he actually ended up being scum? i think it was 2119 newb but i cant remember. i do remember that i suspected you and delta were paired because you guys were pushing each other and it seemed weird to me. also comet was cop in that game)
anyways yeah
happy literally has not done much. usually he doesn’t just sort of flop over at the beginning of the game but since it’s only been like 12 hours since daystart im willing to give him more time

dkkoba has town vibes i think i talked about this earlier. i think im gonna take the jump and put some trust into them and if i wrong i guess i’m screwed. i really don’t know.
though, dk, you never did mention why you scumread dragon, if i’m not mistaken? maybe you did idk but i can’t remember much on it. could you elaborate or quote something?

guillo is interesting. never played with them. not sure if that’s how i spell the abbreviation of their username. any push at all early-game is pretty good but i’m not too sure about it. i think some of the arguments they make are certainly stretches (particularly the ones about rolefishing. i really do not buy that argument and i don’t think any scum would be stupid enough to be so obvious about it in a serious context and i don’t think any town would be stupid enough to actually answer). i think i might take dk’s word for it about their illogical case meta but idk.

the zzz guy has no vibes. it’s really fucking weird i don’t know how to feel about them.
not sure what’s happening on flavor leaf’s end i also dont know how ot feel about them.
i dont remember who else has posted.
OH SNAKE GUY
not sure how to evaluate them either, actually. i think there’s minimal contribution but it’s what you would expect from someone in RVS.

i have really fucking bad habits of going down a train of thought or starting on something and then i second-guess my way out of it. i don’t know whether to scurmead or townread dragon because as soon as i go down that path i have to immediately backtrack out since i’m not sure if i can make such a conclusion. i’m really sorry if this post isn’t helpful or anything since most of my reads don’t really go anywhere. i’m trying pretty hard since i’m still working on how to play this properly! i definitely accept tips and constructive crit and i’d be really happy if someone had commentary on how to play better, especially if it’s postgame!
Why are you willing to trust Koba's read on me if you are not completely sure about Koba?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i didnt want to say it but I kinda read patchwork as 3p non-town lol

they are exhibiting pro town posting and trying to blend rather than anti town 3p gaming so im not so interested in them atm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

guillo, to help explain what I believe they mean, its more that I claimed something verifiable and they are trusting I didn't straight up lie about something that can be checked/proven completely wrong.
retired
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Yah i believe Patchwork is the second scum
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Could be 3rd party, but definitely feels anti town

And like trying to make a purpose for purpose’s sake kinda thing
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(also patchwork has already shown consistency in going the "imma commit to this read for now and fix it later if need be" route while acknowledging potential doubts in that)

maybe im biased bc I see elements of how I approach the game in their posting and know its the type of thing that gets scumread naturally even when town so I'd rather try to trim out any assertions of their alignment being groupscum or not based on things I see as NAI lmao
retired
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I just had a really good game in Normal Idea Mafia.

But don’t expect me to follow what roles are in this game at all really here
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 235, Guillotina wrote: Yah i believe Patchwork is the second scum
well this kinda clears guillo of being a non-mafia groupscum faction if we have any :P
ofc maybe im the only crazy one who willingly chose alien in one of my slots
retired
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I tried for Jester
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Guillotina »

FL if you are really a day vig, kill Dragon please
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nah, I like Dragon
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Dragon and patch aren’t scum together either
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I wouldn’t die on that hill, though
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 242, Flavor Leaf wrote: Nah, I like Dragon
What a waste on an opportunity.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So is committing so strongly to DragonScum on Page 10 of a large
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Itinerants
ZZZX
Guillotina
patchwork
camelCasedSnivy
Flavor Leaf
Not_Mafia
BlueSnakelet
Nono
Cook
iamveryhappy
MegAzumarill
DragonEater70

slackers(non posters):
Arko
Invisibility

groupscum list

will convert to doing town vs non town lists later on
retired
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 246, Flavor Leaf wrote: So is committing so strongly to DragonScum on Page 10 of a large
Come again?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also why would i waste the shot this early into the day lol

Tons of things wrong with Guillo’s ask

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”