farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Pug89 wrote:
farside22 wrote:I am waiting on Pug to answer my question. By the way I apologize for the no lynch I was not paying attention to the time of the deadline, but with the late claim and non answers I was getting from Pug I didn't feel Lovo was the right lynch.
I already responded to your question (in post 209) unless there was something after that I missed, but to restate my reasoning: My main reason for thinking lovo is protown was invalidated by the fact the he didn't purposly choose not to hammer but was simply not around (at least according to him) and his inconsistancy was a far more concrete reason to vote for someone than my suspicions (which I still have) about the voting on day 1.
farside22 wrote:but to put him at L-1 so quickly makes me question you.
This is from Day 2 but I wanted to adress it. I don't think I put him at L-1. Lovo had ample opportunity to explain himself and there were only 2 days till deadline; I think he was the best lynch for yesterday given what we knew.
Yes your vote put lovo at L-1. I found it a quick vote because it didn't really say anything but a vote and I had to ask you about it.
My vote stands because all I saw was a rush to vote without reason and felt your vote with your earlier comments don't match.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:45 am

Post by logicticus »

Oh wow, I had no idea this game was still alive. I dont have much to say other than I hope we actually lynch someone this time around.

In fact, I suggest a role name claim only. This might at least trigger some discussion and ideas because we stagnant really really bad.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:36 am

Post by farside22 »

bump
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:29 am

Post by Pug89 »

In fact, I suggest a role name claim only. This might at least trigger some discussion and ideas because we stagnant really really bad.
I think this is a good idea because we need to move pretty quickly, deadline is in about a week and a half.

Farside, what do you think about logicticus's idea?
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:55 am

Post by Johoohno »

I think that too much time is wasted on nothing (we can't afford another no-lynch), so I'll support a claim too (though I'm uncertain if logicticus is looking for the role or the name, I would prefer a name claim to begin with, keeping the roles to ourselves for now). However we must do this in an orderly fashion, the ones most probable to be scum (in the general consensus) goes first (If I remember it correctly, someone else mentioned that strategy Day one).

@ Adele:
You haven't answered my 218 yet.

@ lovo14:
You haven't answered my post 222 yet.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Pug89 wrote:
I think this is a good idea because we need to move pretty quickly, deadline is in about a week and a half.

Farside, what do you think about logicticus's idea?
I have no issue with a claim, but with the lack of input coming through will we have time?
lovo14
lovo14
Goon
lovo14
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:29 pm

Post by lovo14 »

Johoohno wrote:
@ lovo14:
You haven't answered my post 222 yet.
who i find the most scummy...
pug 89 but thats just feelings....
unfortunately its hard to really pick up scum tells. no one (inc myself) is active enuf and i dont know any of the players to tell posting habits etc.
"Dave Grohl is everywhere, he is even in our breakfast cereals" --Oscar Whilde
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:38 pm

Post by Johoohno »

To revive this thread (We're only a just over a week from the next deadline):

@ everyone:

Who support a name claim?
Who support a scum list from everyone?

My thought is that these two could be combined into an order for the claims (if that is what a majority of the town wants).
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:53 pm

Post by Lloyd »

logicticus wrote:I suggest a role name claim only.
I don't see what it would accomplish
lovo14 wrote:(with the mod change over) is it possible a mistake was made.
I highly doubt it, because Sir Tornado wanted to avoid potential modwifom
lovo14 wrote:i tracked ooba for reference
That's suspicious
- If you are un-track-able, then no one can confirm your claim
- If you are track-able, then someone could confirm your claim, but your target died

It seems like you have cover stories for both scenarios, which seems too good to be true
lovo14 wrote:no one (inc myself) is active enuf
You complain about inaction and even makes a self-reference - that is simply wifom-ish scummy

Vote: lovo14
for combination of above reasons.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:41 am

Post by logicticus »

A name claim woudl generate discussion and possibly move a lynch along, if this town is capable of it.

vote lovo

this is mostly a carry over from yesterday, but todays actions dont look good.

seriously guys, take a look at lovos posts, at the very least and make a decision, but dont just blow it off.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

logicticus wrote:A name claim woudl generate discussion and possibly move a lynch along, if this town is capable of it.

vote lovo

this is mostly a carry over from yesterday, but todays actions dont look good.

seriously guys, take a look at lovos posts, at the very least and make a decision, but dont just blow it off.
I'm not blowing it off. Johnoo made a really good point. I'm just wary of some people and they way they are playing. (cough pug). I just have this instinct that is kicking in. Look forward to hearing from WLC with a fresh perspective that this game really needs.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:41 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

Mod edit: WeyounsLastClone replaces Adele

Hiya!

I've been rereading this game, and it seems it's gone a bit awkward. The 3 week deadline seems to be playing parts, along with nothing truly exciting or scummy happening, and people don't want to force decisions. All in all the town is doing badly now. We need to get our game together guys and girls.

My main suspect at this moment is logicticus. I feel he's manipulating. He isn't really scumhunting, but more trying to get bandwagons on (lovo, thephantom, Monkey), at least the latter two of whom are town. He's kind of low profile, but still with a decent level of influence, exactly what you'd want as scum.

The two things I find the most scummy here are the way how he handled Monkey, and his comment at the start of day 2. For reference:
logicticus wrote: FYI-

I will be unable to post from about midday tomorrow to the deadline. So I will be putting a vote on Monkey at that time which would put him at L-1 at that time (assuming no other votes or unvotes).
setting up quite nicely for his actual vote:
logicticus wrote:Alright, I will most likely not be on again before the end of the day, so I am switching to monkey

He is now at L-1, so if someone who is voting wants to jump off real quick to give him time to claim, although Im sure I can guess his claim, go for it.

I most likely be voting thephantom tomorrow because I still think his reactions are scummy and they have gotten worse since my vote.

unvote, vote monkey
Great way to place an excusable vote. Basically taking no responsibility. Also note how he comments on the play of the day after already, without that we'll know what will be happening in the night.

Then the comment at the start of day 2:
Bizarre night. The two most likely suspects (in my opinion) for a lynch today both killed...
These comments don't really say much. I always feel they're mostly made by scum trying to look town. In this case especially considering his comment on thephantom the day before.

I don't exactly know about lovo. If lovo is town and logicticus is scum, lovo was an easy target, and logicticus behavior is explainable. But lovo's comments aren't the most townie either. Looking at his claim
lovo14 wrote:‘yer im professor x
i have the ability to either track or watch each night (choice)
ialso because of telepathy i do this unnoticed ie in mafia terms pretty sure i can be blocked or tracked if there is another tracker’
is a bit confusing. Does he say he can or can't be blocked? The 'unnoticed'would have you think he can't, but the way he words it, would let you think otherwise, also because he says he's blocked the following night.
That block by 'fog' leads me to think the blocker is Storm (if lovo is speaking the truth). This could mean we have two X-men teams fighting or something (I know there was a X-Men Red and X-Men Blue some time ago), and Storm and Cyclops could be battling for leadership or something like that. Still, I don't see how Professor X' telepathy could be blocked by fog?!? But that might be just the nerd in me being put of by that.

Anyway, for now I tend to believe lovo's claim, because I think his behavior is that of a confused townie. I'm really suspicious towards logicticus, he really feels like a determined scum.
Vote: logicticus.

Also, I'd like to get an opinion of everyone on the current state of the game. Who do you find the most suspect? And while you're at it, care to place a vote for the one you find the most suspicious, because we need to get this game moving. Another 'no lynch' and we might as well hand over the victory to the scum rightaway.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Well WLC most find lovo scummie at this point. I have a vote on Pug. I found his desire to want to talk and then says nothing to back up his comments. To placing a L-1 vote on lovo scummie. I feel the lovo votes are scum driven.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:43 am

Post by Pug89 »

farside22 wrote: Yes your vote put lovo at L-1. I found it a quick vote because it didn't really say anything but a vote and I had to ask you about it.
My vote stands because all I saw was a rush to vote without reason and felt your vote with your earlier comments don't match.
I didn't say much else in the specific post where I voted for lovo but I had previously commented on lovo's suspicious activity before. I have explained myself several times to you before but you continue to insist I placed a rush vote on lovo without explaination and that is not the case.

Does anyone else feel the same way as farside? No one else has really brought it up.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:04 am

'kay, I hoped my entrance would spark some more discussion. Logicticus, what do you think of my points against you? Lovo, you say no one is active enough to make be decisive, but maybe you could ask some questions to see which answers you want to get, and try to get some more discussion going?
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:45 am

Post by logicticus »

I really dont think much of your thoughts. I dont see any scummy in what I wrote.

I wanted to lynch thephantom D1, but when that clearly wasnt going to happen, I switched to monkey who i felt was scummy as well and said the next day my vote was going back to my #1 suspect (Just as its on lovo now).

And then thephantom ended up dead and my top 2 suspects were both not scum, so I was perplexed. I just dont see your case.

Anyway, go town for another no lynch on day 3. We are certainly making the scum work for this one!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:46 am

Post by farside22 »

logicticus wrote:I really dont think much of your thoughts. I dont see any scummy in what I wrote.

I wanted to lynch thephantom D1, but when that clearly wasnt going to happen, I switched to monkey who i felt was scummy as well and said the next day my vote was going back to my #1 suspect (Just as its on lovo now).

And then thephantom ended up dead and my top 2 suspects were both not scum, so I was perplexed. I just dont see your case.

Anyway, go town for another no lynch on day 3. We are certainly making the scum work for this one!
That is a defeatist attitude. Aren't we looking for scum or trying to lynch scum? Sure no lynch is bad because we are not getting any answers. I see as Pug says no one agrees with me and at this point I don't want to see another no lynch myself.
Lovo the conflicting answers you gave were scummie. You can't just chalk that up to whoops my bad. Too many conflicting comments equal scum. I hope by doing this that we can get some answers and more talks
unvote:
vote: love

vote count:

lovo14: (3) - Lloyd, logicticus, farside22
logicticus: (1) - WeyounsLastClone

7 alive, 4 to lynch

Note: The voting in this post is counted in this count.
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:43 pm

Post by Johoohno »

I've had som hellish days with tons to do and take care of, but now I'm back. This game however is progressing in its usual slow pace. Though I like WeyounsLastClone's appearance, even though I don't agree straight off.

While I go back and check everyone in general and logisticus and lovo14 in particular I'm still waiting for a few answers.

@ everyone:
Have you answered my questions in 232?

@ WeyounsLastClone:
What is your take on lovo14's claim (question not answered from post 218)
lovo14
lovo14
Goon
lovo14
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by lovo14 »

sigh i dont know what more.
i was confused about my being roleblocked.
without quoting my pm because of my telapathy powers i am able to do this unnoticed.
thats wat i had to go on.
so yer if its not a mod screw up then i have no idea
hmmm
@ llyod my role does seem to good to be true. i can either track or watch someone and apparantly do it unnoiticed. if i wasnt blocked i can give results. but sigh everyone is keen for a lynch. and u all seem keen to lynch the new guy.
"Dave Grohl is everywhere, he is even in our breakfast cereals" --Oscar Whilde
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:29 am

Johoohno wrote:To revive this thread (We're only a just over a week from the next deadline):

@ everyone:

My thought is that these two could be combined into an order for the claims (if that is what a majority of the town wants).
I think a name claim might be interesting. You know my role, so in that sense it doesn't matter much to me. I don't know how useful a nameclaim might be though. The mafia of course will lie, but maybe we can catch some contradictions.

I'd be interested to know who everyone finds suspicious besides lovo. My two main suspects are logicticus and lovo, but I don't think they're scum together.

I thought I already commented on lovo's claim. His behavior is now somewhat of a desperate townie, which makes it somewhat believable, but the uncoherent postings, and the unnoticable and such things make it a bit more suspicious.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:26 am

Post by logicticus »

Johoohno wrote:To revive this thread (We're only a just over a week from the next deadline):

@ everyone:

1) I suggested it, so I am certainly in favor of it.
2) I support that as well, along with a vote for the person number one on the list

at this time, lovo is my top suspect, and i would need to do a reread to decide who number 2 is, which i will do once lovo is eliminated
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 12:14 am

Post by Lloyd »

- I don't support a name claim: Name claim is simply flavor and doesn't accomplish much.

While we could potentially catch scums claiming someone else's name, it could also backfire, like what happened to Korts on day 1 in this game.

- I don't support a scum list from everyone:

An aggregated scum list could potentially be used by scums to determine night actions. Hence, I think a scum list from everyone is a bad idea.
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 1:56 am

Post by Johoohno »

This game is really hard to read, since so little content is available even in day 3.

I'm unsure of WeyounsLastClone. In post 157 Adele claimed that she didn't know Monkey was Cyclops, even though speculations on that had appeared earlier in the thread (post 133 as one example), and still she put her vote on Monkey and didn't unvote. I also read post 157 as she knew she had some kind of connection to Cyclops (what did the rest of you get out of that post?). She also seemed to be unsure of what was happening with her alignment (post 166). I'd actually like to get WeyounsLastCLone's comment on these things).

I am still in favour of a name claim under organized forms. I still like a scum list from everyone - preferably from the one the town finds scummiest first (to make a claim list out of the combined scum lists). I dislike Lloyds attitude to put the lid on any new information getting in to the game (especially since he doesn't draw anything out himself).

I'm not ready to vote anyone yet.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2008 9:02 am

Post by logicticus »

so no lynch right?
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 6:35 am

Post by Johoohno »

I am waiting for WeyounsLastClone to chip in his comment on my post 247. I am also interested in lovo's and pug's votes and comments.

I am not in favor of a no lynch yet another day, but I won't jump to finish lovo14 off without more info.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”