Micro 658 - Frozen [Game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 200, lane0168 wrote:
In post 191, Postie wrote:lol

Can we lynch lane now
Excellent point. You are much better than me this game. I see it now.
GARBAGE LIKE THIS IS WHY I WANT TO LYNCH YOU TBH
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 201, lane0168 wrote:
In post 192, Postie wrote:
In post 190, lane0168 wrote:Everyone has done almost nothing alignment indicative
Also this isn't true at all
Alright name the things that are alignment indicative
JUST GO ISO A RANDOM PLAYER IN THE GAME THAT ISN'T YOU AND YOU'LL FIND A FEW
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Postie »

Oh and I'm scumreading MoI btw. I was ehhh about what if I'm right and get killed and can't push for his lynch tomorrow but I just remembered that's not how we're playing the game so it doesn't really matter I think. Unless scum!MoI would be worried about me convincing Elsa to visit him if kept alive but whatever I can do that now.

I'm having a hard time buying that he believes his own reasons for supposedly scumreading me. I don't think a townie would be so confbiased so early on that they'd just keep mindlessly reading into absolutely anything. Like I'm struggling to see a genuine thought process behind what he's doing that doesn't involve starting with the conclusion "Postie is scum" and working backwards from it.
Idk I'm probably not explaining this very well but I'm hoping if you read over how his read on me evolved you'll see what I'm saying.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 202, lane0168 wrote:This is dog shit scum hunting. And to try to push my lynch like this is scummy as shit. It's been 95% really about either claim or no claim and who Elsa should be targeting. And he wants to push my lynch for policy? What a joke.
GOOD THING IT'S NOT SCUMHUNTING

HONESTLY I FIND YOUR PLAY ANTI-TOWN AND YOUR PERSONALITY VERY UNPLEASANT
I DON'T THINK YOU'RE SCUM BUT I DOUBT YOU'RE ELSA EITHER AND YOU'RE A LIABILITY TO THE TOWN AS IS
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 205, lane0168 wrote:I've nothing to claim if we're claiming at l-2. Some pretty house shit votes though Holy shit
ANYONE NOT INSTA-VOTING LANE AFTER THIS CLAIM IS SCUM. 100%.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 207, lane0168 wrote:Yes Parama, if I'm Elsa you are boned, cause you're running me up page 9 when nobody has done shit to scum hunt. You're lucky I'm not Elsa. If I was none of that would've been my fault. It'd be on town or if you Postie and ari, forcing someone to claim page 9 when not shit has happened. How fucking awful are you guys
LIKE, SEE, IT'S THE ARROGANCE AND THE HYPOCRISY THAT GETS TO ME.

YOU REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. YOU INSTEAD BLAME THREE OTHER PEOPLE.
OCCAM'S RAZOR SAYS THAT YOU'RE THE PROBLEM WHEN THE MAJORITY IS AGAINST YOU
YOUR PLAY JUST SUCKS DUDE. OWN UP TO IT INSTEAD OF FLINGING INSULTS AROUND AND MAYBE PEOPLE WOULD ACTUALLY LISTEN TO YOU
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 209, Dunnstral wrote:I don't see a reason to keep someone who claimed not elsa alive.

Also l-2 tomorrow is going to be 2 votes so everybody needs to be very careful with their votes
HE SAYS, NOT VOTING LANE
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by lane0168 »

In post 225, Parama wrote:
In post 200, lane0168 wrote:
In post 191, Postie wrote:lol

Can we lynch lane now
Excellent point. You are much better than me this game. I see it now.
GARBAGE LIKE THIS IS WHY I WANT TO LYNCH YOU TBH
In post 226, Parama wrote:
In post 201, lane0168 wrote:
In post 192, Postie wrote:
In post 190, lane0168 wrote:Everyone has done almost nothing alignment indicative
Also this isn't true at all
Alright name the things that are alignment indicative
JUST GO ISO A RANDOM PLAYER IN THE GAME THAT ISN'T YOU AND YOU'LL FIND A FEW
Well that's a terrible reason when, as I've said, one wrong mislynch loses the game.

And you can't show me any cause there aren't any. And if I can iso a random person and find a few, then surely you should've come up with a scum read and not resort to policy lynching. Unless you're saying everyone in the game has done a few things town. Then you're just bad at reading people
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 213, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Rules for the Game –

1. Town never, ever claims Elsa falsely.
2. If scum fake-claim Elsa when being run up then the Real Elsa DOES NOT COUNTERCLAIM THAT DAY. Another Town who knows Elsa’s Identity can safely counterclaim them and we lynch the scum immediately. If no Town who knows is alive then we don’t lynch the Elsa claimer and if they survive the Night we lynch them the next day. If it really is Elsa we lose the game for being bad at running up Elsa. Only reason for Elsa to counterclaim is if someone claims Elsa and another player supports that claim which Elsa knows is a fake support. In that case we lynch the supporter and win the game.
HEY MOI GUESS WHAT I ALREADY BEAT YOU TO THE PUNCH ON BOTH OF THESE,
EVEN ASIDE FROM #1 BEING BLATANTLY OBVIOUS
ALSO BTW IF ELSA SURVIVES OVERNIGHT THEN THAT MEANS THE ELSA IS A FAKECLAIM BECAUSE MAFIA HAVE LITERALLY NO REASON TO NOT KILL ELSA
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 231, Parama wrote:
In post 209, Dunnstral wrote:I don't see a reason to keep someone who claimed not elsa alive.

Also l-2 tomorrow is going to be 2 votes so everybody needs to be very careful with their votes
HE SAYS, NOT VOTING LANE
chill
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Somebody tell me

Are we going with aristophanes plan or no? I know we're not doing mine
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by lane0168 »

In post 230, Parama wrote:
In post 207, lane0168 wrote:Yes Parama, if I'm Elsa you are boned, cause you're running me up page 9 when nobody has done shit to scum hunt. You're lucky I'm not Elsa. If I was none of that would've been my fault. It'd be on town or if you Postie and ari, forcing someone to claim page 9 when not shit has happened. How fucking awful are you guys
LIKE, SEE, IT'S THE ARROGANCE AND THE HYPOCRISY THAT GETS TO ME.

YOU REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. YOU INSTEAD BLAME THREE OTHER PEOPLE.
OCCAM'S RAZOR SAYS THAT YOU'RE THE PROBLEM WHEN THE MAJORITY IS AGAINST YOU
YOUR PLAY JUST SUCKS DUDE. OWN UP TO IT INSTEAD OF FLINGING INSULTS AROUND AND MAYBE PEOPLE WOULD ACTUALLY LISTEN TO YOU
How am i the problem? 3 people isn't majority. Tell me how people trying to push my lynch for no reasons but policy is my problem? All you say is "this is bad that's bad this is why I'm lynching you" but haven't said a single thing about anyone being scum. That's shit. And not my problem whatsoever. Running someone up to l-2 is the problem. You're the one that can't admit that. That never should've happened when literally the only talk that's gone on its about what Elsa should do, and what the target should do. That's so bad
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 235, Dunnstral wrote:Somebody tell me

This is the plan:
In post 155, Parama wrote:ANYWAYS HERE ARE THE RULES:
1. ELSA DOES NOT CLAIM UNLESS IN DANGER OF LYNCH

2. ALL NON-ELSA CLAIMS WILL BE LYNCHED. ALL TOWN WILL CLAIM THEIR TRUE ROLE

3. ELSA SHOULD TARGET SOMEONE THEY FEEL IS LIKELY TO BE SCUM
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by lane0168 »

It's literally impossible for me to be the problem of being run up to l-2 based on policy.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 213, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 195, Parama wrote:DUDE I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE EVEN TRYING TO IMPLY HERE OR HOW YOU CAME TO THIS CONCLUSION BUT PLEASE GO LOOK AT THE FIRST PM THE MOD SENT OUT
IT EXPLICITLY DESCRIBES THE ASSASSINS AS "THE MAFIA"
SO YES. THEY PROBABLY HAVE SOME WAY OR ANOTHER TO COORDINATE
Just shut up. Seriously. If you were some Newb I might take your complete lack of imagination as just “Doesn’t understand that Themed games can be non-standard”. But you are not a Newb.

I’ll put it in a way that is required for you to understand.

JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE MAFIA DOESN’T MEAN THEY HAVE TO HAVE A PT TO COMMUNICATE AT NIGHT IN A CLOSED GAME.

There, that more understandable for you. I know it isn’t for most people but you apparently still think it is useful to post in All-Caps.

The set-up specifically says that one Assassin alone can’t overcome Elsa. A logical conclusion is that probably each Assassin submits a target for killing and they can kill Elsa if both choose her the same Night. The logical conclusion from that is that scum can’t coordinate outside the thread or the set-up is frankly stupid. And I don’t think Fakegod makes stupid set-ups. Probably if the Mafia doesn’t choose the same players there is some behind the scenes element that chooses between the two submissions. In all likelihood given the size of the game scum only knows each other via Role PM.

Of course you probably stand a good chance of being scum given your "Herp a derp let's policy lynch" but Town needs to see this regardless.
BUT MAGNA, WHY ARE YOU SO DEAD-SET ON THIS THEORY ANYWAYS? YOU'RE EXTRAPOLATING FROM ONE FLAVOR LINE THAT SCUM 1. DON'T HAVE ANY WAY TO COORDINATE 2. BOTH HAVE TO SELECT THE SAME TARGET INDEPENDENTLY OF EACH OTHER

SURE, THIS IS A POSSIBILITY, BUT YOUR REJECTION OF ALL OTHER POSSIBILITIES MAKES IT FEEL LIKE YOU KNOW SOMETHING I DON'T

HOW IS THE SETUP STUPID IF MAFIA CAN COORDINATE, BY THE WAY? YOU'RE USING THAT AS THE BASIS FOR YOUR ARGUMENT BUT YOUR BASIS HAS NO BASIS IN OF ITSELF UNLESS YOU CAN ARGUE WHY THE SETUP WOULD BE IMBALANCED IF MAFIA COORDINATE, AND RUNNING THE NUMBERS LIKE I ALREADY DID PREVIOUSLY IT HONESTLY ALREADY SEEMS A LITTLE TOWNSIDED EVEN IF THEY CAN COORDINATE AT ALL, IT'D JUST BE WAY WORSE IF THEY COULDN'T

BUT YOUR SETUP THEORY BEING A "LOGICAL CONCLUSION" IS COMPLETE GARBAGE THE WAY I SEE IT

AND YOUR INCREDIBLY HOSTILE TONE ISN'T DOING ANY FAVORS EITHER. SO I'M SCUM WITH POSTIE. SO EVERYONE ELSE IS TOWN. SURE. ME AND POSTIE DEFINITELY HEDGED ALL OUR BETS ON A POLICY LYNCH WAGON. WOW. GOOD SCUMHUNTING THERE. YOUR READS COME OFF AS INCREDIBLY WEAK AND YOU HIDE BEHIND THIS PISSY TONE TO MAKE THEM SEEM STRONGER THAN THEY ARE BUT I'M NOT BUYING INTO IT
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 218, lane0168 wrote:Not to mention the hypocrisy, Postie, you should realize I've done just as much as you to move the game forward. Which I'll agree is next to nothing
SEE, THIS IS EXACTLY THE PROBLEM

YOU'RE ADMITTING TO CRAP PLAY

AND YOU'RE GOING "BUT EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IT TOO" AS YOUR JUSTIFICATION

THAT.

THAT IS WHY YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 220, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 216, Postie wrote:He claimed Not Elsa so obviously I'm not scumreading him anymore. Before that, I was scumreading him because all of his posts amounted to "hurr durr I don't know what's going on" and fluff that was superficially game-relevant but actually did nothing to move the game forward (e.g. , ), all of which felt like a disingenuous attempt at looking like he was playing the game while actually not doing so.
And yet you are still voting him ...
THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU AREN'T. WE POWERLYNCH ANYONE WHO CLAIMS NOT-ELSA. POSTIE'S FINE. POSTIE'S VOTE IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 234, Dunnstral wrote:

HE SAYS, NOT VOTING LANE
chill
STILL NOT VOTING LANE
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 238, lane0168 wrote:It's literally impossible for me to be the problem of being run up to l-2 based on policy.
I LITERALLY CANNOT FATHOM HOW BLIND TO THE WORLD AROUND YOU YOU HAVE TO BE TO MAKE THIS POST. IT'S POINTLESS TO EVEN ARGUE WITH YOU IF THIS IS HOW DEEP YOU ARE UP YOUR OWN POSTERIOR
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by lane0168 »

HE SAYS, NOT VOTING LANE
Dude, why are you trying to power this lynch through. You have literally nothing on scum going into day 2. Not smart
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Parama »

BECAUSE YOU HAVE CLAIMED NOT-ELSA, GUARANTEEING THAT 1. YOU ARE A SAFE LYNCH 2. YOU ARE A LIABILITY THAT SCUM WILL NEVER KILL 3. YOUR ALIGNMENT IS UNKNOWN AND THERE IS STILL THE POSSIBILITY OF YOU FLIPPING SCUM
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by lane0168 »

VOTE: postie

Pedit. I asked why you're trying to power the lynch through when you have nothing on scum. Not why I'm being lynched
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by lane0168 »

In post 240, Parama wrote:
In post 218, lane0168 wrote:Not to mention the hypocrisy, Postie, you should realize I've done just as much as you to move the game forward. Which I'll agree is next to nothing
SEE, THIS IS EXACTLY THE PROBLEM

YOU'RE ADMITTING TO CRAP PLAY

AND YOU'RE GOING "BUT EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IT TOO" AS YOUR JUSTIFICATION

THAT.

THAT IS WHY YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.
I'm not admitting to crap play. I'm saying there wasn't much to go off of, so it's not crap play. You yourself are lynching me based on policy. That's crap play. And I'm not using it as justification of anything. I'm using it as proof of your and posties and aris crap play of running me up to l-2 for shit reasons. That's worse than anything I have or haven't done. You're too blind to see that
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by lane0168 »

Postie and Parama are two of the biggest hypocrites I've ever encountered in my life. Mix that with not being able to comprehend why running someone up on policy is bad, and you've got a bad situation. Add actually blaming me for it, and its laughable
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 237, Postie wrote:
In post 235, Dunnstral wrote:Somebody tell me

This is the plan:
In post 155, Parama wrote:ANYWAYS HERE ARE THE RULES:
1. ELSA DOES NOT CLAIM UNLESS IN DANGER OF LYNCH

2. ALL NON-ELSA CLAIMS WILL BE LYNCHED. ALL TOWN WILL CLAIM THEIR TRUE ROLE

3. ELSA SHOULD TARGET SOMEONE THEY FEEL IS LIKELY TO BE SCUM
I believe this is a yes.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”