neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:23 am

Post by neongrey »

Leaving either of us Elle claimants alive is probably a bad idea, as the Elle role's status as doctor has not been disputed. I know I don't get self-protect. I have every expectation that if I live through the day, I will die tonight, and the other is scum.

Because face it, no matter who of us you believe, one of us is scum, and the other isn't, and we're far enough in that letting scum live for very long after they're identified will get us all killed.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:41 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

I, for one, voted Electra because Brian pointed out her role. As to her having the best point yesterday, that could very well be because she has extra information. And, as far as mass claims go, I'm a yay vote in that direction.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:42 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Er... replace "role" with "innocence". Sorry, I'm in a hurry.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:31 pm

Post by Astronaut »

Electra wrote:Er, why don't we just leave both of them alive and let halofreak check tonight?

Do we think there's another scum out there? If so, I want a claim from inHim.

(I would claim, but I can prove my innocence, and if inHim claims my role, then we've got him ;) )
This adds up perfectly to me. If we lynch none of them we're pretty much guaranteed an investigation this night as well, which will most likely sort things out.

What I'm not so sure about is whether or not halo should investigate one of the two claimed docs. I mean, if one of them is nightkilled we know the living one is scum, and if the real doc isn't nightkilled w get yet another investigation.

I say we get claims from everyone, starting with the most suspicious one, according to my book that would be inHim.
[size=84][i]Have you been peckish during the night? Only, someone's been at me cheese.[/size][/i]
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:38 pm

Post by Electra »

neongrey wrote:Leaving either of us Elle claimants alive is probably a bad idea, as the Elle role's status as doctor has not been disputed. I know I don't get self-protect. I have every expectation that if I live through the day, I will die tonight, and the other is scum.

Because face it, no matter who of us you believe, one of us is scum, and the other isn't, and we're far enough in that letting scum live for very long after they're identified will get us all killed.
No. It won't get us all killed. It might get YOU killed, if you're the real doctor, but then olio would be dead the next day.
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:47 pm

Post by neongrey »

I'm dead no matter what. But you know when there's two competing claims for the same role that one of the claimants is scum. Lynch me, lynch Olio, whatever. If we lynch someone else, then the real doctor dies tonight, whether it be me or him, and there's still the scummy claimant. Sure, lynch him the next day, but we're far enough into the game where I'd question whether there's time to do it when there's still unknown x number of scum out there.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:10 pm

Post by Electra »

neongrey wrote:I'm dead no matter what. But you know when there's two competing claims for the same role that one of the claimants is scum. Lynch me, lynch Olio, whatever. If we lynch someone else, then the real doctor dies tonight, whether it be me or him, and there's still the scummy claimant. Sure, lynch him the next day, but we're far enough into the game where I'd question whether there's time to do it when there's still unknown x number of scum out there.
There's either one more scum or two more scum. If there's one, it's you or olio, and we kill the scum tomorrow. If there are two, then we lynch the other one today when we kill inHim. By the way, inHim, please claim kthx.
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:11 pm

Post by halo freak »

electra wrote:Er, why don't we just leave both of them alive and let halofreak check tonight?
Because one will die so i would be wasting an investigation but leaving is not such a bad idea, if someone dies then we lynch the other.

But now we have another problem. What if the mafia chose not to kill the doc because it means they lose someone the next day.

But here a another layer of complexity, what if there are two mafia families. One of them is bound to kill the doc because
1. it helps thems with further night kills
2. It means that the rival mafia group loses a member
3. It keeps the lynch away from them for a day

This needs thought but i don't want to give away who i will be investigating.
Become a replacement for Italian Mafia [b][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0&sid=adecd9ea5f99eb6ee344bd18c4bf4de0]HERE[/url][/b]

*smacks Cadmium with stick for fun*
- Phoebus
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:12 pm

Post by halo freak »

electra wrote:Er, why don't we just leave both of them alive and let halofreak check tonight?
Because one will die so i would be wasting an investigation but leaving is not such a bad idea, if someone dies then we lynch the other.

But now we have another problem. What if the mafia chose not to kill the doc because it means they lose someone the next day.

But here a another layer of complexity, what if there are two mafia families. One of them is bound to kill the doc because

Become a replacement for Italian Mafia [b][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0&sid=adecd9ea5f99eb6ee344bd18c4bf4de0]HERE[/url][/b]

- Phoebus
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:12 pm

Post by halo freak »

- Phoebus
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:24 pm

Post by Electra »

halo freak - IT'S NOT THAT DIFFICULT. Just... wait. Wait for inHim to claim. Then I'll claim, and you'll see how simple all this really is.
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:00 pm

Post by halo freak »

i guess i am just over working things. So ok lets hear himIn claim and see if ti is really as simple as you say it is

- Phoebus
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:41 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

I'm Vernita Green, townie. Notice how I corrected several players who kept posting "Vivica". And I'm more inclined to vote for Olio, once all claims are out in the open, because he seems to be relying heavily upon what Fuldu said, like the 'just as Fuldu deducted' piece - that I found scummy.

And, roland, you're admitting your vote upon a good female like me is random?
Show

:

olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:04 pm

Post by olio »

Electra, you were going to be next?
[size=75]Music makes the world go 'round,
there's no life without a sound.[/size]
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:31 pm

Post by halo freak »

ok electra go
olio you can claim after electra.

- Phoebus
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:06 am

Post by olio »

Eh? I did that about a page ago.

InHim, don't you believe in Fuldu's claim and reasoning? At the moment I can't think a better reason why neongrey disputed my claim. Fuldu came out as a neutral so I'm sure neongrey will too. Points to her though for trying and not throwing the towel in the ring.
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:27 am

Post by halo freak »

o :oops: opps sorry disregard.

Who after electra? astronaut.

- Phoebus
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:38 am

Post by neongrey »

olio wrote:Eh? I did that about a page ago.

InHim, don't you believe in Fuldu's claim and reasoning? At the moment I can't think a better reason why neongrey disputed my claim. Fuldu came out as a neutral so I'm sure neongrey will too. Points to her though for trying and not throwing the towel in the ring.
I have the truth on my side.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:06 am

Post by Electra »

unvote

I'm a mason with Astronaut. :P I want to check with roland that he isn't actually Vernita, but I'm pretty good with inHim's claim. Do we want roland to claim as well? Maybe he has Godfather powers or something. (withholding role names in case we do want him to claim, and maybe he'll claim one of our roles :) ) Otherwise, Astronaut can claim our identities.

Anyway, I'm more inclined to go for a no lynch at this point. neon, olio, what are your opinions on a no lynch and then having halo freak check one of you?

As for whether halo _should_ check one of you, well, there's no point in checking Vernita or roland again. Astronaut and I are masons, and if we were lying, that would be four scum and one neutral in a 12 person game... O.o Oh, and there's raj, which I place in the same boat as Vernita. So, I can't really think of anyone halo would want to check but one of you. :P Besides, I don't think you'll kill the other doc anyway, because if there's only one scum left, then as soon as you kill the real doc, you're exposed and you die for sure. If halo just checks you, you can claim that halo is a random cop or that you have some role ability that you forgot about that makes you show up as opposite of your true alignment or something. :)
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:20 am

Post by neongrey »

I'm leery of the idea, but I've heard less objectionable things. I'll be going to work in about an hour, so I guess I'll wait until after I get back from work tonight to see what everyone else settles on.
warpdragon
warpdragon
Goon
warpdragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:40 am

Post by warpdragon »

Votecount

InHimshalibe (Rolandofthewhite, LoudmouthLee)
Electra (inHimshalibe)
Olio (Neongrey)
Neongrey (Halofreak)
Show
IS: Kiwis get to hunt the natives on Sundays
Tally: kiwis are the natives
IS: Thats the fun part

Mackay: Oh hey, I got sigged! :)

[size=75][i]Edited by Warpdragon[/i][/size]
rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:08 pm

Post by rolandofthewhite »

I don't particularly want to claim unless someone REALLY wants me to... :?
Quiero hacer contigo lo que la primavera hace con los cerezos.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:55 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

A name is fine; no role required.
Show

:

olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:22 pm

Post by olio »

Ok. I thought about this and I'll come out clean: I'm Pai-Mei and Fuldu quite much described my role in his post. If Elle dies and I survive to the end, I'll win. I can't nightkill and I'll come up as baddie when investigated unless Elle has died - then I'll come up as a neutral.

Sorry neongrey, I really didn't see another way to at least have a shot with winning. The reason to tell the truth dawned to me when I was thinking about no-lynch Electra proposed from the Elle's point of view and came up with this:

---
Also, what good is no-lynch really? At worst it seems we have 2 killers left who can't touch LML unless they kill inHim first. Also, I realize I'm pretty much gone next night, but I'm sure neongrey will out her Pai-Mei role if her winning condition is fullfilled like Fuldu thought and that should give one more non-scum to game.
---

My role is cruel and selfish and I don't like it, but in Finland you play with the cards you get ;) By telling the truth about my role, scum know now who is the doc and might kill her. Still I can't see myself winning with the scum as they usually have to kill everyone else. So, for both town and me to win scum must be found.

To analyze then:

Astronaut = mason
Electra = mason
halo freak = Budd
inHimshallibe = Vernita
neongrey = Elle
olio = Pai-Mei
LoudmouthLee/raj = Bill
rolandofthewhite = cleared by halo

As I can't nightkill, we have 1 or 2 person mafia left. So either it's roland with GF ability (more like SK actually) or Astronaut and Electra.

Roland, we have cop and doc plus nightkill immune townie claimed - why do you think your claim will hurt town? Electra, your reluctance for not giving your name can be also seen as a safe-guard you won't claim same name as Roland.
Electra wrote:Besides, I don't think you'll kill the other doc anyway, because if there's only one scum left, then as soon as you kill the real doc, you're exposed and you die for sure.
This sounds to me that Electra knows Pai-Mei doesn't have nightkill ability because Electra is in the killing group. That does makes me believe that there was SK, 2 neutral and 2 person mafia in this game when it started. Sounds horrible, but LML is hard to kill indeed and roland seems to have something up in his sleeve.

Now, either you believe me or you don't. I don't blame you for the latter. But if you do believe me, I suggest we lynch Electra. This should give us either scum or innocent in Astronaut. If latter, Roland is our next best bet for remaining scum. In this way it should take two lynches at max to find remaining scum.

vote: Electra
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:28 pm

Post by neongrey »

Unvote

I'm satisfied as far as that goes, but right now, I've got a killer earache and can't think. Hopefully it'll be better soon. :/

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”