ThAdmiral - 3 -
nachomma8, RedCoyote, EGL
XScorpion - 1 -
PoisonIvy
GhostWriter - 3 -
InflatablePie, ThAdmiral, smargaret

Not Voting - 3 -
Ghostwriter, jmj3000, gonnano

With twenty-four of you alive thirteen votes will lynch. The day will end on Sunday February 20th at 9am GMT.

Last edited by CallMeLiam on Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
is now full, but replacements are always welcome.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I love how all 3 votes on me were sheeped, and only pappums rat has even
tried
to defend his vote on me
It's really just laughable to me that I was even wagonned for RQS whatsoever. If anything, the town should thank me. RVS is a distraction.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Furcolow wrote:It's really just laughable to me that I was even wagonned for RQS whatsoever. If anything, the town should thank me. RVS is a distraction.
Incorrect, RQS starts more wagons based of differences in theory as opposed to any sort of a tell for the most part. RVS is a clean way to get into the game that scum cant gain anything from. RQS is scummy (at best anti-town) as it creates noise and creates non-game based suspicions. Given reactions this game, most people agree with me on that one.

Anyone up for an aggressively awesome wagon on anyone I pointed out?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:49 pm

Post by Lowell »

No dice on gonnano, you say?

unvote, vote ghostwriter
. He started by metatalking a lot. He's continued by defending anyone being wagoned but not offering any alternatives. Both styles make me think he's trying to avoid making enemies.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:28 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

EGL wrote:Anyway I'm going to
unvote
for now and
vote: ThaDmiral
. Apologies if the casing is wrong there. I didn't really like his reasoning on the Furc daytalking scum situation. I think it was a stretch since the information was apparently available to everybody per a post by the mod.
You did get the casing wrong.
Apology accepted.
InflatablePie wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:
InflatablePie wrote:PEdit: ohai Thad. You're scum again, aren't you?
No, not this time.
You?
Oh damn, you caught me. Curse your excellent questioning skills. I coulda sworn you posted in the QT, though. Something like, "hey, let's make sure to vote together on D1". You sure you're not scum? Maybe you clicked the wrong game PM.
Lol.

LlamaFluff wrote:I can tell this is going to be a frustrating game.

Good wagons: jmj, rat, gonno with a remainder of Thad
Bad wagons: people who are being wagoned.

New scummiest quote in the game award goes to this gem:
pappums rat wrote:the last time i saw someone do this they turned out to be scum. im not sayin', im just sayin'...
I dont really love a Thad wagon, but its a perfectly acceptable spot to throw up a wagon, especially compared to PI and GW ones which I think are both on town. Jmj, rat or gonno I would be estatic if wagons showed up on right now.
How is ghostwriter not a good wagon?
Seriously check him out again and then tell me if you still feel the same way.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:29 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

@ mod: egl is voting me not ghostwriter.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:05 am

Post by LimMePls »

pappums rat wrote:the last time i saw someone do this they turned out to be scum. im not sayin', im just sayin'...
I dont really love a Thad wagon, but its a perfectly acceptable spot to throw up a wagon, especially compared to PI and GW ones which I think are both on town. Jmj, rat or gonno I would be estatic if wagons showed up on right now.
Why is PI town? Because the wagon started from RQS and you don't like RQS?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:20 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Hey guise! :D lets just hang me and the rest of ye guise can have fun disecting my farce of a wagon.

Ya know, actual substance. What people are doing are hanging back and delaying the inevitable.

Ive given my thoughts and opinions and as it is not good enough and i am the only wagon with so many "haters" then by all accounts my flipping should shed light on many varies of peoples.
Queen Of Clubs.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:28 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Lowell, I've asked you this before, but I do not recall having it answered.

GhostWriter wrote:
Lowell wrote:Llama is right. THere's nothing to be gained by playing this question game. And I think setup discussion only aids scum.

vote ghost
. The meta-talk, the setup-talk, take your pick.
I'm sorry, I'm going to need this explained to me a bit better.
In a part of the game where most people were talking about meta and setup to condemn players, I was doing the opposite and got your vote. I can only assume that's what made me your target, but you never answered.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:07 am

Post by DavidParker »

I don't see how the PI or Furc wagons are "bad". More VC analysis for later is always good, and these people are being voted for being legitimately scummy; especially PI I feel.

The one thing I like is bringing up Rat's post.

With only one on your list I agree with...

unvote, Vote: pappums rat
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Furcolow »

I don't mind being wagoned. I'm here on my phone.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Furcolow »

Pi you there?
gonnano
gonnano
Goon
gonnano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:47 am

Post by gonnano »

Pie wrote:@gonnano: why no vote?
I'm still loooking at scummy behavior in response to the wagons that we have going. I'll vote as soon as I make a decision about who seems the most deserving of a vote. Or maybe I'll vote Furcolow if I see enough anti-town behavior. Either way, a vote is coming up soon.

I don't mind people being suspicious of me, but I'd like to see some actual points that I can respond to. Soo... If you've been calling for a gonnano wagon/investigation, some reasons would be cool.

Everyone who's calling the "4 possible cases" thing from Artem scummy is full of crap. An ordered, structured argument is NOT scummy. I could see it if listing the possible cases was the whole purpose of the post, but in this case they were listed specifically so that he could examine the behavior he observed in the light of each scenario. And then use it explain his earlier statement -- another thing which is not scummy. Scumpoints to rat and smargaret for pulling at straws.
Some men are born mediocre, some achieve mediocrity, and some have mediocrity thrust upon them.
- Joseph Heller
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:55 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

PoisonIvy wrote:Hey guise! :D lets just hang me and the rest of ye guise can have fun disecting my farce of a wagon.

Ya know, actual substance. What people are doing are hanging back and delaying the inevitable.

Ive given my thoughts and opinions and as it is not good enough and i am the only wagon with so many "haters" then by all accounts my flipping should shed light on many varies of peoples.
Stop being a drama queen.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Lowell »

GhostWriter wrote:Lowell, I've asked you this before, but I do not recall having it answered.

GhostWriter wrote:
Lowell wrote:Llama is right. THere's nothing to be gained by playing this question game. And I think setup discussion only aids scum.

vote ghost
. The meta-talk, the setup-talk, take your pick.
I'm sorry, I'm going to need this explained to me a bit better.
In a part of the game where most people were talking about meta and setup to condemn players, I was doing the opposite and got your vote. I can only assume that's what made me your target, but you never answered.
Thought I explained. It's a pattern I'm seeing and not liking. You seem to want to talk about things but not really attack anyone with any seriuosness. Scum sometimes do this to avoid any retaliation.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by XScorpion »

PoisonIvy wrote:Hey guise! :D lets just hang me and the rest of ye guise can have fun disecting my farce of a wagon.

If you are actually town and want to win this game then you damn well better answer my questions and you better start trying a lot harder to convince people why you aren't scum. I don't care for your AtE crap. Elaborate on what I requested for you to clarify. I'm not going to ask you again.
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

I'm sorry guys, I'm going to have to replace out. Bed rest until some indefinite point in February (argh!). I wouldn't have signed up if I'd known. I'll look forward to calling you all liars, cheats and backstabbers at some other point in the future.
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by EGL »

Get better, JVW.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Alright some of my points may be rehashing, but stating my thoughts as I go along.

The Poison Ivy stating Soviet mafia reasoning for votes early is lame and opportunistic to me.

RQS and RVS are equally useless. How often has a nugget in RQS led you to scum? Rarely. It's only purpose is to get out of the first few pages. But strategy talk isn't going to get us anywhere.
smargaret wrote:Furc, I'd like to hear why you assume scum have daytalk. It hasn't been my experience that it's the norm here. And how could you not know how closed/open the setup is?
Something about this post is off. I can't put my finger on it, but it really reads as inquisitive scum.
jmj3000 wrote:Hey smargaret, remember the last game we played together? Yeah, I have suspicions, but since its still fairly early, I'm not going to put a serious vote down just yet. Not everyone has posted yet either. I'm going to bed now, and will read everything when I wake up.
Why wait for others? It's not like you are locked into a vote. Hesitancy pings my scumdar.

pappums rat wrote:
unvote
vote furcolow

i agree that his 3rd question would be more informative to scum than town, and his comment about day talking scum is bad.
This post adds nothing, limited content before this and just following.
pappums rat wrote:poisonivy-i didnt mean prodded by the mod, i meant prodded into doing a wall post by furcolow. sorry for the confusion.

unvote
vote furcolow

do you even suspect poisonivy? that seems like a total omgus vote by furcolow, or maybe just 'to save his own skin' as he said earlier. in any case, he is more anti-town than pi, and when he did his 'zzzzzzzzzzzzzz' post instead of defending himself i knew we were not going to get anything useful out of him.
So you admit to this being a policy lynch. Anti-town not = scum

Honestly a lot of what happened has been crap dealing with Furc and waiting for PI to respond. I'm pretty neutral on PI, and I'm leaning town on Furc.

Nobody is paying attention to pappums rat who has done nothing but address Furc and jump from Furc to PI back to Furc.

Unvote
Vote: pappums rat
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Not liking gonnano's response too well. It seems like scum waiting for a wagon, just like GW. However, I don't think both these two are scum for that reason. Maybe one of them is, but not both. gonnano's contributing at least. They'd both make good vigbait or "mislynch fodder" (<- this term does not necessarily mean I think they're town), for the record. Preferably GW.

Fuck it, I'll join the Ratwagon for now.
Unvote | Vote: pappums rat

Still want more content out of Ghosty, else I'm jumping right back on him.

@Llama: why do you think gonnano is scum, but GW is town? Curious, since they're both acting slightly similar.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Need to get back into this. I'm so thankful that, despite the amount of players, the game isn't moving too fast.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by pappums rat »

no scott, furcolow is not a policy lynch, i use anti-town and scummy to refer to the same sort of behaviors, and as far as im concerned furcolow has been scummier than pi. and no one is paying attention to most of the people in this game, there are 24 of us.

this post:
the last time i saw someone do this they turned out to be scum. im not sayin', im just sayin'...
was just me pointing out that i had seen someone do one of those 'scenario' posts in another game im playing in and they turned out to be scum.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:54 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

I agree with pappumus rat.

There are a) too many people slipping off the radar and b) there were far too many people on my wagon for them all to be innocent. It gained rapid velocity because of my own speculation on the set up.

Based on pappumus rat was saying i find it perfectly logical why he would bounce votes.

Yet some people here have a very arrogant knack of twisting things...... or..... uh...... i mean "misreading".

Scott anti town = greater potential for being scum? No? No one here is verified town or scum. Until we have such information then i am really missing your point about furcolow. And besides. What is so bad about policy lynches. If someone is scummy by nature having them survive in itself will do the town damage. Damage limitation is in order. I would be voting furcolow now if in fact i was not so sure that Xscorpion is most likely scum.
Queen Of Clubs.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:45 am

Post by DavidParker »

This is a "large" game... There are of course going to be countless people slipping off the radar....

It gained rapid velocity because in all honesty you are probably still scum PI.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:05 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Then hang me Parker.

Vigs however, please hold your fire.
Queen Of Clubs.