Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Vifam »

Not that it matters since they aren't really even counter claims anyway, either way James checking Comm was a bad choice seeing as we'll be getting a result from him D3 anyway
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Vifam »

Regardless neither of them should be getting lynched today
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 2172, CommKnight wrote:I didn't like their threat, I don't like their obsession over an SK. I think they're a bit too focused on that.
I thought Ssbm was pretty town D1 but their vote on me today sucks and "lets lynch Vifam because scum were obv trying to save him" argument is bad. I also don't like his most recent post about Comm not being the SK because obv Comm isn't the SK, there was no reason to post anything like that other than to seem busy. He's starting to look worse as time goes on here but Id still much rather see Tywin get lynched today
ok
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:48 am

Post by CommKnight »

A cop checking another cop when the cop doing the checking is a 1-shot... That just irks me the wrong way. It smells fishy and even if he claims town, how do I know he's not just doing that to get off the hook? I mean it's 1-shot. I know I'm town so to me, it's a waste and calling it out that he checked me before he even gets a result??? There's no reason to do that as town. It paints a target on his head so the results don't come through and someone can raise doubt.

Anyway, I'm onto SSBM for now, James I think is 100% scum but no one gives a shit what I think.

Fastposted by Vifam.

Tywin is my biggest town read at the moment. It's best to get him working with us and off your wagon. We need a solid town-bloc to repel scum-blocs that drag town in with them.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Vifam »

Im not putting James being scum off the table, I just dont wanna lynch him potentially before we can get a result from him. Im pretty sure you're town but you know different battles for different days

Why do you townread Tywin
ok
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:05 am

Post by CommKnight »

His attitude has seemed genuine. Especially when he was frustrated with the lack of real cases being built. It was a shit show yesterday of egos.

Then add his cases he's working on and the fact he didn't really hammer you. I don't think you two would be scum together and if he were scum, he would've aimed to have you easily mislynched with how many people already wanted you dead.

Finally, he's not making illogical jumps like he doesn't care about who gets lynched or that he knows more than a normal townie would at this point.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Vifam »

What do you think about his vote on me now?
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Vifam »

Heres my issue with it, ftr
In post 2102, Vifam wrote:Can we talk about how Tywin, after seeing LoX's flip immediately felt that he was being setup by Scum!Vifam and put up an OMGUS vote on me. Seeing as how LoX was softclaiming PR, if you're town why would that be the first conclusion you come too after seeing his death? There's no town mindset in that, that's scum trying to justify their votes via nightkill analysis
ok
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:15 am

Post by CommKnight »

I think he needs to get with the program and vote someone else. The Vifam wagon was always bad. Just because he's voting for you though does not make him scum. Even the best of town can vote wrong.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no vig would have ever killed Lox, Comm
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2147, XnadrojX wrote:RC is town.

VOTE: PereV
This isn't
tell us more
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2148, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that forcing a NL because of 'RC or bust' on day 1 is far more toxic to the game
lol no
In post 2148, RadiantCowbells wrote:That is not something that Titus has ever been accused of.
Titus' game is like one big OMGUS

Like there's plenty of potential scum motivation in wanting to off the players that suspect you and I'm not really seeing any scumhunting outside of that.

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:38 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 2184, Nero Cain wrote:no vig would have ever killed Lox, Comm
My point was, why is it automatically assumed SK? That is a bit quick of a conclusion to jump to.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well supposedly in the previous Timeshift games there was an SK and thier shots weren't time delayed. See a non time delayed kill and assume it an SK kill. ok. Makes sense to me. The only slight thing is that you could maybe argue that its
IIOA
. Like ok, its an SK shot. Whats can we do about it other than lynch this SK? So the point of making sure it was an sk shot is?

How do you feel about RC?

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:58 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Where's the scum motivation in body blocking a watcher lynch and trying to force a 1v1 outside of it because I picked up that Grey was PR?
Because if we're going to play the simple game of 'thing that there is scum motivation for', which is a shit way to read me because I'm far better than simply doing things that directly advance scum wincon- I should now be town.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2175, Vifam wrote:Not that it matters since they aren't really even counter claims anyway, either way James checking Comm was a bad choice seeing as we'll be getting a result from him D3 anyway
Yes, we get results from Comm, but that won't show his alignment, while James check will
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:08 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2190, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2175, Vifam wrote:Not that it matters since they aren't really even counter claims anyway, either way James checking Comm was a bad choice seeing as we'll be getting a result from him D3 anyway
Yes, we get results from Comm, but that won't show his alignment, while James check will
In post 2101, PeregrineV wrote:Does a town rolecop get "vanilla" on a mafia goon when they should get "goon"? If they do, then if the target is really a goon, the rolecop isn't a rolecop.
thoguhts?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:09 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I mean it should be obvious that I didn't actually think that SSBM was lockscum; so why do you think that I kept body blocking LoX lynch when I could just let it go through as scum?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:10 am

Post by CommKnight »

Explain this logic out. I can find a town role, they can confirm it and I'm in essence confirmed (or if I find a mafia role and lynch it). But hey, my alignment won't be confirmed to you. But a 1-shot cop who will either claim innocent (correct) or guilty (he's being hung) shows you his alignment?

Get your head out of your ass.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2193, CommKnight wrote:
Explain this logic out. I can find a town role, they can confirm it and I'm in essence confirmed (or if I find a mafia role and lynch it). But hey, my alignment won't be confirmed to you. But a 1-shot cop who will either claim innocent (correct) or guilty (he's being hung) shows you his alignment?

Get your head out of your ass.
What? How you will be confirmed, if you find town role? Mafia rolecop can't do exactly same, i. e. find someone and ask later to confirm? And i will say again, for the record, i don't believe James claim, i didn't changed my stance since D1, but James fakeclaiming is NAI, so i won't SR him just like that. And currently i'm interested in your weird position towards James provocation, you seem scared
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Comm CCing James d1 was town AF. I agree that if James' really did investigate Comm its a fucking waste.

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:36 am

Post by CommKnight »

Ramcius is slipping back to poor play. I swear, if him and James end up being scum buddies. I'm gonna find the most cringe worthy meme for them...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is it poor play and not scum play?

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Ramcius »

Poor play, cause i question you? So be it

@Nero, if you want say something about my play, say, not hide behind Comm
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Obligatory prod dodge post. I'm at work and not caught up, but I'll post when I get home tonight.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”